What is white culture? how do whites reconnect with their culture...

What is white culture? how do whites reconnect with their culture? is strengthening the sense of culture what whites need in the modern world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but you are asian. why would you ask this question?

hi. this is Anonymous.

what is non-white culture?

>What is white culture?

Representative government, respect for human rights, free market economics, the nuclear family, romantic love, analytical thinking, accumulation of knowledge, communal cooperation, careful planning, respect for the law, a sense of accountability, healthy skepticism, fairness, and equality.

Nope, just think modern society is attempting to erase centuries of culture.
nice
isnt this assyrian

lmao

White culture created medicins, technology we use daily, cars, everything. Whats a nigger culture?

Basically the shit that lead to the state we're in to begin with.

War, and we are getting very bored.

>tfw your chandelier breaks and kills you in your sleep

Yes but have we lost our traditions and cultural identity with the advent of modern society?
never thought of it like this user

posts tfw

doesn't post a reaction image

Reaction images are only necessary on >mfw posts

go to bed, sarah.

WHY ARE THE LOGS LONGER THAN THE CAPACITY OF THE WOODSTOVE?

FUCK!

because it's a digital drawing not a photo, it isn't real

>What is white culture?
Depends where they come from I suppose.

None of that led to where we are now.

>never thought of it like this user

No one does. Everyone thinks these ideas are universal and inherently obvious to every decent human being, but they aren't, this particular combination of cultural values are unique and peculiar to white people, every other culture at BEST has some, but not all, of these cultural values and at WORST lacks all of them entirely.

Just got my results in and this is the only related thread so Sup Forums am I white?

fucking hell user, I was expecting European art and music in this thread not another redpill.

no

these are assyrians

ALRIGHT BUDDY, YOU WANNA SEE WHITE CULTURE? FINE

FUCK YOUR CULTURE

Get out of here, Chang.

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR CULTURE?

>Equality
>representative government
>Respect for human rights
>equality

WE'LL TAKE ON ANY CULTURE

Could be worse, I could be

looks great

>fairness
>equality
>respect for human rights
>free market economics

Holy shit my sides. Found the Jew everyone.

NO OTHER CULTURE EVER STOOD A CHANCE, DID THEY?

European culture is mainly things. Literature, art systems of governance, even family systems. White culture is a blanket term for American mutts who've lost their ethnic identity, or as a broad term for European cultures of which there are many, commonly united by history and the things listed above. Teach the young history and they will be endowed with a sense of duty to protect what they've inherited.

This is white culture.

CAN YOUR CULTURE WALK IN STRAIGHT LINES EVEN?

What isn't white culture.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST EXAMPLES OF EUROPEAN CULTURE IN THIS THREAD.

Where is the sense of fairness among those wonderfully decent sub-Saharan natives who sell their daughters in exchange for cattle? Where is the sense of equality among those beautifully tolerant Arabs who marginalize every ethnic and religious minority in their lands? Where is the respect for human rights among those progressive North Koreans and Chinese? Where is the free market at work in that holiday dream vacation of a country called Cuba?

Why would you identify with white culture vs culture of your parents/grandparents ethnic origin?

White culture goes back more than 2000 years.

White culture is nothing more than applied Christianity.

Well personally I am almost pure English Irish descent (have a tiny bit of Norwegian, assuming rape baby) but I said white culture because I'm trying to reach all whites with a lack of cultural identity.

Whites need to be allowed to have a cultural heritage that is exclusionary and belongs only to them. I can’t decide that I’m a part of aboriginal culture despite living in Australia and I can’t decide I’m part of Native American culture just by getting citizenship there. They are trying to pretend either that whites have no culture or that white culture has actually always belonged to everyone

Odin, Mars, Zeus and Jupiter don't a shit about your kike on a stick, bucko.

oh shit nigga! Looked this dude up and that's installed a town over from me! His bronze work is great.

What do you know about Odin?

They also don't exist, so there's that

That's funny because before Christianity white people were sacrificing humans and putting their entrails in the trees list Christmas lights. They were also sodomizing each other and engaging in all other kinds of filth, just like the Aztecs, Africans, Romans, and Indians.

Jewish culture.

4u

He only has one eye

his other eye is turned inward

2deep

Why do you care?

Duuuuuuumb. Literally wewuz shit. Niggers could say 'black culture goes back more than 2000 years' because in the ages of Egypt, the Bible and Rome there was extensive writing about Ethiopians and unlike Germans they actually had a civilization.

Ayo hol up
>lights blunt
Y'all trying to say
>hits blunt
that we wuz
>smacks baby mama with lead pipe
kangz n shiet?
>gets life in prison
shieeeeeeeeeetttttt

I like your style

Being the colonizer, not the colonized.

But why should an Irishman have the same sense of cultural pride and identity as a Finn or Italian?
I understand the lack of cultural identity, I’m no greater than 25% of anything iirc, all white/Slav, but if I went to any of those countries and said “yeah I’m a quarter x” they’d probably tell me to fuck off.
I think your heart is in the right place with the white culture thing, but wouldn’t it be better to focus in a more national culture?

There is no WHITE culture, there's plenty of culture within white countries wherever you go, whether it's Galicia, Cornwall, Bordeaux, Bavaria etc. Unlike other peoples we have enough history and culture to not have to use a blanket term like white culture.

It's like all the brainlets trying to have some kind of "white" identity while posting pictures of the "Germans only Reich" who knows maybe people have no idea what Country they're from so they just act like they are part of every Country as they choose.

>scandi frog for ants.jpg

its whatever we want it to be
> white culture is flexible and can fit the neededs of are ppl
check mate bigot

Is it an American thing to be desperately searching for an identity?

Yes. Notice how European culture is already diminished by vague and nondescript terms like 'white culture.' Even if we assume somehow a person managed 100% Irish ancestors now your history and culture is his claim by this umbrella term.

damn, thats a nice painting. must be hell to get the glass done right.
got anymore ?

Japan has all of the (recently representative government, arugably the worst value to pic up). Based japs.

However, they have some of them to an extreme, making them a self-suppressing people who act like ants on the outside for the good of everyone else despite being more like us on the inside than any other asian

Poor japs

Why aren't they proud of their own culture?

because our national identity is also being eroded currently. I'm trying to find a way to re unite my people and give them a strong sense of identity. How else can I do so?
I used the blanket term because I am mostly questioning European descendants in the new world.

I agree with everything except for equality obviously. It is only equality that is a Jewish tenent

TENET FUCK SHIT NIGGER

we are proud of it, although it is being taken from us and also it doesnt span back far enough. Most of are families cultural influences trace back to european traditions.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

Why is it being taken from you?

I mean here in Europe we don't walk in Lederhosen all day and we sometimes eat at McDonalds, but that doesn't mean we don't have our own culture. We have things that define us as who were are, and you have things that define you as who you are.

I'm sure there's something. Suburban houses, the milkman coming every day, going hunting, owning a firearm, drive-in diners, a certain kind of music, I don't know?

White culture is banter and punching eachother in the ribs, its how we bond, we call eachother fucking polack,mick,spic and wop.
We use our ethnicities and make fun of our differences, if you notice its a non white thing to be butthurt over such things, thats why the mutt meme are so good at singeling out browns because they immediatly go "reee im not part of your game i identify as white rather than knowing i am white"

To your second question. YES. We don't *have a culture, so we bring other people and take theirs. We need to remember our culture, and kick everyone else out. That will bring peace in traditionally white countries. Multiculturalism = war.

*we do, but it's unrecognizable.

>a loser kike
>representing white culture
Nah, you got the wrong delusion here buddy, keep your kike to yourself.

Because nationalism is a dirty world to the left in this country so all of our national history and traditions that were once revered are now being torn away from us. Statues are getting torn down because "they're racist", we aren't allowed to celebrate the past because of the atrocities committed against blacks and natives. They are also replacing our culture with poc revisionism. In the southwest, the takeover with central American culture, is being encouraged and celebrated.

Because what's represented by that painting is not culture, and definitely not something to be proud of - it's jewish mercantilism.

Diversity is our strength
No straight white males allowed

Take pride in your race and culture
White people have no race and culture

This country is for everyone
Racists have no place here you are replaced

Words have power
Be quiet

Racism is not tolerated
You cannot be racist towards white people.

Success is earned by the individual
All white peoples success is due to racism.

This is doublethink and it is very effective but it was also predicted in the novel, "1984" by George Orwell. It's used on more than just politics and it affects more than just white people. A lot of benefit those white South Africans are getting from racism as they are being purged from the planet. Really makes you wonder.

>What is white culture?
Modern Civilization

I consider American culture the WASP culture we had before the end of ww2. Most of the virtue signalling comes from the stiff upper lip attitude of most anglo americans who just try to look down on people as low status for not holding certain opinions/customs. American history is basically about rich WASPs fucking everyone in the ass, they are the people who sold us to the Jews.

White people do not have culture. They just steal culture and land from the rest of the world. Pic very related.

>white culture
"white" culture is basically america, because its there that an identity called "white" became an actual identity.
now if you asked what is european identity, it is what europe is now because of ww2

>What is white culture?
Using computers instead of smart phones to post on Sup Forums.

>America is where an identity called "white" became an actual identity
Brainlet meme.