Call me retarded. I don't mind

Call me retarded. I don't mind.

Kids are told to cower at the back of the classroom, right? That's fucking retarded. Let's teach them to mob the fucking shooter. Like lemmings.

Think about it. He'll probably kill fifteen cowering students.

I highly fucking doubt he'll kill more than five students running at him. I mean, fuck. Thirty against five, right?

Did I just solve the gun control crisis?

You're welcome, America.

We are still struggling with reacting to the shift in objectives of folks who do shit like this.

Before, when it was mainly to take hostages, yeah not doing anything to set them off is a good thing. But now since the only objective is a body count who not try and fight back?

better to die on your feet fighting than on your knees begging.
As fpbp said, these fuckers are looking for a body count, no sense in cowering in hopes that they let you live.

I wasn't joking. I legit think most shooters would choke.

Five kills. Maybe. If he stays cool.

Way better than cowering.

I've seen something similar happen in a dutch pub. guy came in with a gun and tried to rob the place, the customers just dogpiled him. nobody died.

they'll use school shootings to push ai homeschooling. the next generations will be raised at home by computers. it won't be a good thing because the people in power aren't good people.

Lmao, this would never work. People would never directly sacrifice their own lives in the face of danger. Maybe 1, or 2, but there will never be a suicide mob mentality in that of fucking school children.

Did you just call the American populace weak and submissive?

Today, there is no need for a brick and mortar school, and all the taxes/costs associated with them and the teachers.
Home school is easy

>Implying your people would
Leafs would sympathize with the shooter and try to give him a hug

Well, they are, despite claims to the contrary

Retarded

Train them like they do broads and kick them in the nuts. They're basically the same.

>I don't mind
Retards never do
>Run into the bullets to stop the shooting
Holy fuck. You're retarded

Most school shooters are pussies, they are racking up numbers like 19 killed, they are rookie numbers. If they get swarmed by people the shooters fight or flight instinct kicks and he will mow people down like rambo.

if a shooter can bring a gun to school undetected, so can you.
he barges in your class, he gets shot.
you're welcome.

Ratpack them, but you have to get kids used to fighting and not hiding.

worked for the Russians in WW2

Just guessing: if you were caught in a classroom with a guy shooting everyone, your first thought is not gonna be to rush him. Natural instinct will cause you to try to evade him, not go towards him. You'd have to be highly trained in mental discipline to do something like that.

That's an awesome idea they should carry illegal guns around in there bags to school, it's not like if the gun is discovered they will get ten years in jail and be accused of being a school shooter. This is why your country is a shithole.

"highly trained in mental discipline"

Autism Overload Detected.

I'm gonna sound like a huge fucking edgelord. Whatever.

I'm just waiting for a store to get robbed while I'm in there. I genuinely don't give a fuck. I'd rather die with a rush of adrenaline. Best case scenario, I stop the faggot. Get hailed as a hero. Possibly get laid.

Good shit.

I'm not afraid of death. Looking forward to it, actually. Helps that I'm not religious. It's like a huge fucking void. Nothing. No noise. No consciousness. Sounds fucking incredible.

>t. britcuck
>oh noooes, I'm gonna get discovered by the big brother, better bin that knife next to my life
that's why YOUR country is a shithole, niggel.

That will work just as well as asking people to throw themselves in front of a bus in an attempt to slow it down. Unless indoctrinated and trained like the military, survival instincts wil make everyone do the opposite.

Are people really that weak? I don't get it. He's walking into your fucking classroom. What the good fuck do you have to lose?

Nah, just fix the education system, make it tougher and stronger, so we can compete, then kids will be too busy studying to shoot anyone.

My country makes more in a month than your third world country makes in a year

Cowering in the back of the classroom seems like more of a Nash equilibrium though. It would probably only be effective if multiple students mobbed the shooter. If one or two students mobbed the shooter, the shooter would probably kill them first in self defense, and thus the other students would be incentivized not to mob the shooter in order to reduce their individual chance of being killed.

The problem is everyone is taught individualism, nobody is willing to sacrifice themselves.

they need to teach all students to have big fuckin muscles , then throw their desks at the shooter, because the desk might deflect bullets, but for sure will knock down the shooter, and then you can take the gun

in conclusion, the only winning strategy is for students to throw their desks at the shooter, but students have to be the Ubermensch

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

my country doesn't have sharia patrols.