How does she embody lust aside from being a sexy lady?

How does she embody lust aside from being a sexy lady?

>Pride
Proud of being better than humans or whatever, proud of father's original form
>Wrath
Used to kill a bunch of dudes to form the blood sigils or w/e they were called
>Sloth
Reluctance to use his full potential to do the thing

all those make sense, but then you have these:
>Envy
Jealousy of humanity, but that seems redundant since he also had greed to greed friendship.
>Gluttony
I don't get this either desu. I don't think homunculi need to eat so I don't really get why he had to extract his gluttony

It's a shounen, just don't think about it.

she was a hungry serial killer
as in literal blood-lust-

By being a sexy lady people jacked off to

is it jacked off or jerked off?

>It's a shounen
but FMA is considered the thinking man's shounen

Bloodlust.

You're making that up.

How is that not literally the sin of wrath

The seven deadly sins are about emotions, not actions. You can kill a bunch of people without feeling wrath, her bloodlust lay in her sadism.

>almost half the sins are sins of desire and excess
>about emotions

???

Honestly, that's the way the sin is treated in most media. Characters all embody their sins as personality traits except for lust. Lust instead inspires the sin in others, rather than being lusty themselves.

If you want to argue semantics at least get a dictionary.

Because she wanted blood, Wrath just wanted his enemies to feel the brute force of his anger.

You can tell this by their actions
>Lust constantly needlessly kills her enemies because she wants blood
>Wrath is cold and calculating, a focused blade of hatred.

Lust and Wrath only killed people who needed to die. She went after Hughes because he was gonna blow the the lip on the whole operation. She killed the soul puppets in the fifth lab for the same reason. She killed Barry and was close to killing Hawkeye because they almost found Father's hideout.

Wrath killed Greed and his minions for deviating from the plan, he gave the order for Ishval to be wiped out for the huge transmutation circle and so on

But Envy killed Hughes.

Wrath fights because he is fueled by his wrath. Lust kills and enjoys and gets off to it.

But Lust went out of her way to do so.

Envy was cleaning up after Lust failed to do so, she had every intention of killing him

Both work fine my ESL friend.

What about this fat retard? Are we supposed to feel bad for him or nah?

It's shounen, you can't have her fucking and sucking every male character to prove that she's lust.

why would a homunculus even be able to feel lust? who is it lusting after? other homunculi?

did father just invent lust so he could bang her and envy's boipussy every night?

Sure, why not

Has there been a single "7 deadly sins" group that didnt feature Lust as a generic sexy lady?

In the Seven Deadly Sins anime/manga, Lust is an androgynous golem

The Homunculi are embodiment of the dwarf in the flask's deadly sins, not humanity.

His strongest vices, Pride, Envy, and Greed are the ones with the most "personality", whilst his weaker vices, like sloth and gluttony are pretty much dolls. I'm not a 100% on wrath, but as for lust, she's pretty much an embodiment of how a presumably asexual being like the original Homunculi would see his sexuality, as a means to an end.

He is just dumb and pathetic, literaly retarded like a child.

I only jacked off to Envy.

She fell in love with Scar and his brother, that was her weakness. Also some filler guy who she ended up killing.

FMA:B is irrelevant btw.

vagina dentata

Go watch the orginal fma they did a good job of that

now thats some good taste man
>is he a boy or girl?
>eh doesn't matter

>doesn't need to eat, but still does it constantly

How is that not the embodiment of Gluttony? What is there to not get?
I agree on Envy being a bit of a stretch and Lust being the weakest homunculus though.

Better question is how do their abilities play into it? Like why does Greed have the ultimate shield? Pride's shadow makes sense since his body is based off that of the dwarf of the flask. Gluttony just inhaling everything because he's a portal of truth makes sense. Pride's Ultimate Eye is probably more suited to his role as Fuhrer than it is to his embodied sin, etc.

Greed and Lust are the ones that don't make as much sense to me, especially since Lust's is just a weaker version of Pride's

If he created something just to bang it that would be pretty lustful

Failed attempt of making the gate, also he's a fatass so we don't need to feel bad for him

They were actually meant to be subversions of their sins.

>Pride
Was willing to give up his pride at being "superior" to save his life by becoming an inferior human.
>Wrath
The defining event in his life was based around love not hate, and he considered the relationships he formed with humans the thing that made his life worth living.
>Sloth
Was the fastest? I always thought this was weakest, though I guess you could argue that he actually worked the hardest he just didn't like to. Now that I think about it he actually always followed orders, even though he complained, he might actually have had the best work ethic.
>Envy
You said it already. Whilst able to be anyone or anything so in theory should be able to be whatever you envy - was actually filled with self loathing and was jealous of normal people. All because Envy knew it's true form could never be accepted and it could never truly fit in if it was itself.
>Gluttony
Was literally "empty inside". He consumed and consumed but it all went to this void. He wasn't always hungry because he reveled in consumption, lived the "bread and circuses" lifestyle or even loved excess. He did it because he was essentially a walking blackhole who could never truly enjoy or be sated by anything he ate.
>Greed
Rather than being selfish his greed led him to value the immaterial more than the material as friendships were harder to attain and made him feel good. This led him to a selfless act of sacrifice for the people he cared about.
>Lust
Lust was an object of lust to others, but she herself was focused. She was goal oriented and didn't get distracted by things like physical desire etc.

Whether you agree that the subversions all worked or not, this was what they were going for. At least, that's how I interpreted it.

>The defining event in his life was based around love not hate
The defining moment of his life was being injected with a philosopher's stone

Sloth is played straight. He is the physically strongest and fastest but hates to exert any of that potential, which is the literal definition of biblical sloth: wasting your potential. It was kind of dumb the way they implemented him, the other 6 sins are strong and fast too but they could be dodged. Meanwhile sloth builds up such huge momentum that he can't aim or focus

Sloth is actually the best written. The rest are subversions, but Sloth is played straight because the mangaka was too lazy.

She has extendo blades meant to represent a dick erecting or something, further backed up by her being called the Ultimate Spear.

IIRC the FMA 2013 answer was pretty good. Scar's brother failed a human transmutation to bring his lover back, and the gate took his genitals.
It's not explicitly stated that's the body part, but there was blood pouring from his crotch in the scene right after he fails.

>2013
Christ It's been a long time.

Not also that, but their deaths are all ironic

>Sloth
Dies of overextension
>Wrath
Dies at peace
>Gluttony
Gets eaten
>Pride
Throws away his superiority and becomes powerless to survive
>Lust
Defeated by an attractive man
>Greed
Selfless sacrifice
>Envy
Dies being pitied by the things he envies the most

Still highly fuckable.

>attractive man
>most generic looking human being in the world

delete this

>lust is incredibly shallow
come on, apply your brain

He was a driven, powerful, attractive man and there's nothing you can say or do to deny it

>Defeated by an attractive man

Actually wouldn't it be ironic if she was beaten by a fat unattractive neckbeard?

that's not really that ironic
it would've been more ironic if Pride died Envy's death, Envy committed suicide because of shame, the opposite of pride. Really humility is the opposite of pride but humor me

the opposite of envy is supposed to be kindness, so a mercy killing would've been most ironic

He was about to be shown the ultimate act of kindness, as in being spared.

They weren't going to spare him, Riza explicitly says that she will deal the killing blow

Wasn't Ed explicitly trying to stop her too? I might be misremembering though, in which case disregard that I suck cocks

Ed only wanted to stop Mustang from killing Envy so he wouldn't be ultimately consumed by revenge and hatred. Riza says something like "I have no intention of letting him live, but you're going too far"