youtube.com/watch?v=QIdzzRhCZS0
youtube.com/watch?v=oCJIUBf01Z0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/03/stars-turn-bbc-tax-stitch/
youtube.com/watch?v=-uW5NuD8O6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At last!

Morning Edward. Morning all.

You were suppose to say 'first'.

The only person to help me when my car was stuck in the snow was a half black kid. Unironically really made me think.

We shouldn't be racist, lads. Civic nationalism can work.

First for vodka with rapberry drink, kiwifruits and bananas.

It was the white half, that helped you.

Based black man isn't a meme, but it also isn't a meme that statistically they don't work
You should judge people by their actions, but strangers should be judged by their outward appearance.

>Russian flag
>not Essex
Hrm....

Anyone know some good history books on piracy?

Marcus Rediker is decent although he has some whacky libertardian ideas.

Sounds pretty gay
[spoiler] I fucking love cocktails[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=QIdzzRhCZS0

I take a shot of vodka, than chase it with the drink and bite a bit of a fruit. I'm interested what will be reaction of the organism after vodka and vitamins, would fruits make hangover less shitty.

Thanks user

Basically ignore all of his analysis and just enjoy the pirate stories. "If a pirate I must be.." by Richard Saunders was a lot of fun too. David Cordingly's written some great pirate histories and he's not a lunatic like Rediker.

Can't go wrong with Daniel Defoe user, he wrote a classic book about 'em.

>reaction of the organism
Interesting turn of phrase, drinking water will make your hangover less shitty.

Nice thanks, the only Defoe I have read is the famous one, I will look into it.

Care to share an example of whacky libertarian ideas. I've been trying to understand the view point more recently

Alcohol poisons an organism with toxins and causes dehydration. Usually when I'm eating more meat during drinking, it helps to cope, at least brain gets enough energy. Fermented milk helps to detox and water helps to deal with dehydration aftermath.

I've never tried to eat fruits because vitamin C may help too.

Why not just drink more water? I'd imagine eating fruit at the rate of drinking would give you an equally bad sugar crash to compliment your hangover

Well, it seems like a Russian pattern. We call a human body an organism as a particular case.

Glucose, makes sense.

So if the right wing get into power in Italy will they machine gun the immigrant boats?

>"Right wing"

>We call a human body an organism as a particular case
Technically it is yes, but in English it sounds funny, overly formal, being a scientific term, like the Zuckerberg memes where he's an alien trying to sound human but uses oddly precise language.

For me to call an organism a body sounds funny too. Like it wasn't a complicated biological thing but a piece of mass you wash in a bathroom.

Does anyone watch the Andrew Marr show here?

Where do you live?

I sometimes watch it, but it’s not very interesting or useful as it’s politics Westminster bubble gossip through the bbc lens, essentially rubbish.

I watch it during my Sunday morning breakfast. Most of the time it is shit, like this morning watching half an hour of Theresa May floundering over her own platitudes.

Stop watching television.

5 star is just another radical alt (((centrist))) party. It's like a Liberalistismist party.

There is no political solution to our problems.

Literally the only thing that could reverse our state of affairs is some sort of major global catastrophe that completely destroyed the current order of things.

Its very unlikely but I still think it could possibly happen, especially if some large event happens to change the publics view

That is correct.

I waited for ages to cross a busy road, the only guy who stopped to let me across was an old muslim bloke who looked like papa smurf.

>Eddie such a pathetic cunt he has to make a Brit/pol/ thread just so people will talk to/about him
lol

My fellow Brits, what is the state of the shops in your town or village or even city.
Here it is just charity shops and barber shops now, the independent retailers have mostly gone to the wall, for eg a family run bakers shop was here for 40 years,a Greggs opened and the baker shop is gone in a year.

I'll spot these graphics anywhere
Pirates of the burning sea!

The independent interesting shops are all slowly being lost, same with the pubs and bars, there used to be double the number when I first started going out

I was weighed down with loads of lose change. The only one to pick my pocket, was a black guy.
Now I'm not walking lopsided, fuck racism.

>behold the might of the british navy
>posts a sloop

Newfag

That's pretty much universal, with the one exception of tourist towns where kitschy independent places are all part of the pull.

Nothing short of a monumental cataclysm that destroys the entire technological industrial machine that is modern society along with billions of the people it supports can reverse this. It's no longer a matter of swaying public opinion. It's too late for that. Whatever problems can be addressed and alleviated politically are merely symptoms of the underlying cause, they are not the cause themselves.

>Ted was right all this time

I know it's incredibly unlikely but say some event made every single Brit want pakis gone at all costs they would be deported pretty quicly

>Nothing short of a monumental cataclysm that destroys the entire technological industrial machine that is modern society along with billions of the people it supports can reverse this.
What if there were actual race war in South Africa, and a mass exodus of Afrikaneer refugees to Europe? Thousand-to-one odds, I know, but a bit more probable than a societal reset like that.
Maybe I'm being too charitable to the European people, but I can't imagine they could ignore the questions of racial identity if that were to happen

You can't argue with those trips

>McColls
>Betfred
>Paki off licence
>Fried chicken shop
>Costa
>Paki off licence
>Charity shop
>William hill
>"Afro Caribbean supermarket" run by a paki
>Gregg's
>Iceland
>Turk barber
>Charity shop
>Halal shop
>Paki off liscense
>Kebab pizza shop
>Wog barber
>Lidl

BINGOOOOOOOOO

The situation in South Africa and surrounding countries is being totally ignored, maybe we should try and make more people aware of it

This.
And whatever happens, the result would be a new way of life. Britain is dead and it's never coming back.

The white Africans would be a drop in the ocean and would likely be looked down upon, berated for their views of be seen as an oddity who would only last a generation.

Well if a war starts, and no white brits turn up to volunteer. That would shift them. Or if white brits start not cooperating with the police or laws.

Bermuda sloops where the shit back in potbs days

Market forces. People want to pay the bare minimum for everything g and the only way you can retail at bare minimum is with the buying power of a large chain.
The onus should be on town councils to preserve independent high St stores by levvyi g greater business rates on chains, or more realistically, levying lower rates on locally owned small businesses.
The world is different now the Web exists. People just expat everything to be cheap as chips. It's why nothing lasts longer than a year. My mum has a kettle she's owned for 30+ years. I've never owned one that lasted more than a year or two max, but then I've never paid more than £12 for one.

You're making the mistake of assuming that national politics can really make much of a difference in an interdependent and globalised world, in a state infiltrated to its core by international special interest groups that don't have its best interests at heart. Even if you were somehow able to purge those elements, which won't happen, they still exist internationally in every western government across the world; and then some.

Deporting Pakis, whilst certainly a good idea, cannot solve this. The machine is out of control. The rot has set. Brace yourself. There is only one way this will end, be it sooner or later.

This will not solve anything.

>mbukwaenebe misses his penalty for england in the world cup final
>Hordes of Deanos pour into South London to kill evrey wog
>Britain saved

The issue is a societal one spurred by American globalism becoming our dominant culture. Giving the state the power to decide what we can and cannot buy is a retarded knee jerk reaction to a symptom and not a cause

>Good luck to the only Somalian running in London without a knife today

Kek

COPE BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=oCJIUBf01Z0
Feel punk rock!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/03/stars-turn-bbc-tax-stitch/
>The BBC is facing a revolt by presenters being pursued by HMRC over what the stars allege was the corporation’s “industrial-level tax avoidance”.
>There is growing anger that the BBC continues to deny that presenters were pressured to set up personal service companies, despite a recent tax tribunal ruling that to be the case.
It's a Bri'ish instichooshun, innit?

I work for a large retail chain, the mark up on products is stupidly expensive, I had to go through the purchasing catalogue the other week to order for this year.

Product X costs us £300, we sell it to the public for £998. I can't see the justification except for rampant profiteering.

Logistics
Marketing
Store upkeep
Store space
Staff wages

>I can't see the justification except for rampant profiteering.
Do you not want your wage?

Lel, so they set up shell corporations to funnel their money through tax-free and when they get caught they pass the blame and act like they weren't just doing the exact same thing the BBC is doing. These stories are fucking masterful, a truly emergent algorithm

I used to work in a shop and I priced the items ridiculously high because I could and people kept buying it. I wasn't trying to cover costs - they were already covered - I was just taking the customer for a ride because I could. Don't be so naive.

sounds the same as this town Tbh.
its quite depressing.

womans barber x4
greek barber x3
turk barber x1
african woman wig shop x1

why so many barbers? people are not that hairy and its mostly oap's here.

popped into Brighton pavillion museum this weekend:
First floor:
>Small room about ink artwork
>The museum of "Transology" featuring removed pic related and tucking techniques through the ages
Second floor:
>Three rooms on an artist called Gluck real name Gluckstein who was a 30s crossdressing woman nice art though
>film installation on the difficulties of being a british woman and gendered language
>small room about ancient egypt

Minimum wage is what they pay.

the problem is shareholders, they want their annual % whatever happens & if that is screwing the customer over they don't care.
Trouble is, customer footfall is dropping year by year as prices rise.

>why so many barbers
Oftentimes they are just convenient fronts.

>I was just taking the customer for a ride because I could.
That is your astuteness and salesman's abilities being rewarded by the market
Good for you, lad

Money laundering, HMRC can't tell how many haircuts you gave out, it's not like a off licences where you can check the stock

I don't know if I believe you
I don't WANT to believe you, but I know what Brighton's like

If you're going to misrepresent my point as "No profit is added" then fuck off. Your anecdote is irrelevant. Large business buys wholesale and they use the savings on products to cover business costs and then add profit on top. The more profit they add they more scope they allow competition to undercut them.

Sucks they wiped everyones account when they moved to a new company

I'm too right-wing and libertarian for the UK.

Why is our Overton Window so shit lads?
Why are certain topics like self-defence and reforming/replacing the NHS so off the table?
Hell, even immigration was largely off the table until Nigel Farage got his media attention and due to Brexit.

youtube.com/watch?v=-uW5NuD8O6Q

Draw up a manifesto then

I am working on one currently.

Nice one, post it when you’re finished

Will do.
I am having to think about things I've never considered before, manifestos have to cover so much.

>Why is our Overton Window so shit lads?
Guilt, mainly. Post-colonial guilt, post-Christian guilt, fear of accidentally repeating the Holocaust. The three guilts which have turned Europe into an identity-less hypochondriac. And the void left by identity is filled by material consumption and hedonism.
Rubbish, innit?

Cringe

Morning lad.

It's stupid.

Let's say tomorrow Theresa May went out and declared that she will now push for the right of self-defence.
That we as a general public can use force and or weapons to defend ourselves under attack.

The media and public would go nuts.
Current law says you can literally only use equal force to your aggressor, but if your agressor has a gun, you disarm him and use it, you are now guilty of assault with a deadly weapon.

Women are condemned to just being raped because pepper sprays are not allowed to be carried. The only item of self defence allowed to be carried is a fucking rape alarm. A rape alarm isn't going to stop an aggressor that wants to fuck your shit up.

How are you doing? Warm?

Don't discourage the lad, he might end up doing something funny and getting on the news if he keeps at it, and that'd be great

Fuck off Eddie, you stand for literally nothing but living in a filthy kia and being afraid of titsneks.

>Gas pakis
>Gas wogs
>Gas Jews
>Gas northerners
>Gas anonytrips
>Gas chavs
>Gas wiggers
>Gas commies
>Gulag Blairites
>Gas pikeys

there's a car wash run by immigrants nearby too, I'm sure they could be doing the same thing then, wash 5 cars claim you did fifty.

>gas northerners
based

Market or no market, that's by the by. My point was in response to Eddie foolishly assuming that high markup is done only to cover expenditure, and I know with certainty that there are people out there far worse than I am for pulling the customer's leg.

You tried to list what the high prices cover, which is not inherently incorrect but it implied that you naively assume all markup is done in good faith. I countered that by saying I charged whatever I wanted because I could and it was fun. Stop acting like a child and explain yourself in explicit terms as opposed to implied terms.

The problem isn't right or left, the problem is the cabal.

In work, but the weather is mild here.
Irrelevant adhoms are the call of the btfo anonymong

Redpill: Most normies would unironically support an industrial scale genocide of every single last white in SA.