“The Jews” are white people with slight middle eastern admixture...

“The Jews” are white people with slight middle eastern admixture. Chances are many of you have Jews in your ancestry, white Europeans have had a long history of them, especially the whites that started America. Most of the Jews you see today are mostly white. “pure” Jews from the middle east are pretty retarded and harmless. What we are dealing with is white people with a different culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death_Jewish_persecutions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bullshit

bullshit

They are not White. You are a Dual Israeli Citizen JIDF thug aren't you, OP? That means you are ANTI-White. Fuck off JIDF Op. We Pro Whites know you are a Discredited retard of a Filthy Jew Bitch

B-b-b-b-but da joos are the reason why I failed in life and that's why I haet them

>Jews are white people
Jews are not white, nor are they people

^^^^^^^ Another Dual Israeli Citizen Jew terrorist JIDF Thug, like OP. OP and This guy I am responding too both HATE white people and are Pro-White-Death

/thread

I'm just a fellow goyim like you. Oh boi I sure hate them jews they did this to me

>nor are they people
this. stop referring to them as people. that is cucked

They are not white, all ugly as shit and should be gassed.

Serious question: if you found out you were 1/16 Jewish would you give up your fight for the white race? Are you just gonna move to Israel now? Really don’t understand some people

Even kikes say this isn't true.

yawn, you nazis are so fucking boring & predictable.

I would kill myself

As was stated by one my jewish friend, jewishness is not a race or faith, it is the state of mind.

/thread

Reminder she is 14 and got the dude she banged sent to jail.

>a kike told me some lies

Well, in that case, they get no legal protections as a protected class.

What non jewish scientific studies confirm this?

Jew shill. The nose knows. The subversion is added proof.

I'd call tens of thousands of niggers my brother before I took the time to whip my dick out to piss on a kike on fire.

>“The Jews” are white people with slight middle eastern admixture.
Wrong.
The Jews are people whose religion revolves around the rejection of Christ and therefore by extension the rejection of God. The god of the Jew is just another goyim to be fooled by cheap cons and legalistic hairsplitting.

The eternal enemy of man, it's something that surpasses all petty disagreements of creed.

“You will never be able to live here in peace, because you left hereblackand came back white” (1952)...Gamal AbdelNasser

Daily reminder those rabbi fucks were dumping dead bodies into wells during the plague that killed a third of mankind.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death_Jewish_persecutions

Jews are middle eastern with slight European admixture.

What's the name of this cute Jew?

IMO European anti-Semitism can largely be traced back to the Great Schism of 1054 which split the Orthodox and Catholic Churches and a divide that endures to this day. East and West have viewed each other with extreme hostility for almost a millennia and the Jews were caught in the middle, being a people who did not fit clearly into either civilization. This naturally led many in the West to conclude that Jews were in cahoots with the East (i.e. Jewish Bolshevism) and vice versa (Zionism).

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepisshly let go of him and stick your rouded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member miling your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

They are whites who imtermarry and larp as POCs.

It's funny becuase you're an opinionated faggot projecting your fucked up life on others.

Protip: I covered for a lot of faggots who were ashamed of it during my heavier work years and didn't judge them for it.

the "jews aren't white" is similar to "meds/irish aren't white" banter.
What makes jews so shit is their parasitic culture and mustard race religion. Some jews don't consider themselves white because the Talmud states that the jews are da chosen peepol, therefore they must be special group apart from whites, according to them.

>le I disagree with op therefore I poast my work in progress gay erotica.

>“The Jews” are white people with slight middle eastern admixture.
This is a myth, all genetic studies of jews show they have substantial middle eastern ancestry. It would be more accurate to say they have slight european admixture. They do not consider themselves white.

No jews consider themselves white

SIDF pls go

Just because they are light skinned doesn't mean they are white. They aren't white. They are middle eastern. Israel is in the middle east. You fucking idiot. That's why you never see a blonde hair blue eyed Jew.

99% of Jews look like light skin middle eastern goblins, which they are. Pic related. It's the filthy Wolf Blitzer of (((CNN))).

No. Judaism is a barbaric blood-cult what with all their chicken sacrifice, throat slitting and baby-cock sucking. Also the persistent rumours of child sacrifice and the traditions of passover.

Christ came to earth to be the ultimate and final sacrifice, putting an end to this barbarism. But the jews continue their bloodbath voodoo, and that's why they must be expelled.

>why hate Jews?
>all they did was steal your identity and contaminate the gene pool
There's much to be said about a people who leaves their home region brown and returns white.

what makes you think they left it brown?