Not trolling here, but what is Sup Forums's solution to stop mass shootings by white people in the U.S.?

Not trolling here, but what is Sup Forums's solution to stop mass shootings by white people in the U.S.?

inb4 gangs do more damage than mass shootings
inb4 metal detectors, those won't stop a kid walking in and shooting up the first classroom he says

I'm seriously asking. I just want a serious solution and if you don't have any, you then have to ADMIT that guns should be taken away.

Other urls found in this thread:

crimestats.aic.gov.au/NHMP/1_trends/
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting?year=2016
factsareracist.com/Archives/MS2016.xls
maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The same solution that will stop brown people from killing in mexico, yellow people from killing in thailand, and black people from killing in africa. A system reboot.

Bad people doing bad things with guns doesn't suddenly give you the right to strip me of my actual right to defend myself and my family with them

/thread and sage, douchebag

You won't need to defend yourself from people with guns if nobody has guns.

So removing guns won't stop mass shootings? Is that what you're saying?

Most of these mass shooters are outcast. The best bet is bring them back into the fold and to keep them from feeling ostracized to the point of wanting to kill those who surround him. I make it point with every weird kid I deal with to ask him something and give him a compliment. It goes a long way. There is a lot of pint up aggression with oddballs. Most of them just need to vent before the go nuclear.

But most of Sup Forums is for bullying in schools, saying it helps corrects faggots, etc.

And have you experienced bullying resulting from Sup Forums ?

The same thing we do to stop the mass shooting from nonwhite people

Thoughts and prayers, shall not be infringed, rinse and repeat

Who says we want them to stop?

Face it. These are Jews that do the shootings not whites.
Sure take the guns. The fucking civil war will only kill tens of millions.
Dumb ass straya cocksucker.

>Jews
I bet you think Stalin represented Jews too, retard.

Guns are illegal in mexico. Hows that working out?

Guns in America are the main reason we are not completely fucked yet by a foreign invader; or the Jew. Remember, it was guns that conquered this savage side of the world.

Yeah but Mexico isn't full of white people. Bad comparison.

Try Australia: White people, no guns, no mass shootings.

>white people
aren't they all jewish?

They're not Jewish unless they were religious Orthodox Jews. No such thing as an atheist Jew.

Wrong. Religious jews not the problem. Atheist jews are the jewiest.

Fair enough.

> You won't need to defend yourself from people with guns if nobody has guns.

That is simply a false statement and you know it. There is always someone or some group that want the things you have even if you own very little. You cannot rely on the Government to be there to protect you when they decide to strike either. Even if you are a top built man who excels in hand to hand combat. You cannot fend off 20-30 guys from getting to your family. A firearm however does a very effective job of putting the fear of god in anyone who would be tempted to steal, murder, or rape. Because though people know that the chances of the dying went up 10x as much.

While we're at it lets talk about how the radical Left has resorted to street violence against political opponents. Once or if guns are banned in the United States I grantee that these violent political organizations will get more violent. They will begin marching into neighborhoods and pulling those who not align themselves with their ideology out of their homes and will most likely killed.

Owning a gun allows an individual to have a fighting chance against overwhelming odds. Every American has that right and deserves that right. They do not and should surrender those firearms to appease the Left either. The very group who is paying thugs to behave violently in our cities and towns. You are either one of two things. One being a standard b.s shill or an extremely naive person.

Society has to stop treating boys like broken girls

>I'm seriously asking. I just want a serious solution and if you don't have any, you then have to ADMIT that guns should be taken away

I have a question, a serious one, then I will gift you the the solution to the burgers problem. You cool?

Okay. Why do you think some faggot kid goes and kills a bunch of equally faggoty kids? No troll, I ask in earnestness

>White people, no guns, no mass shootings
....No guns? LOL You have celebrating a gun culture confused with a gun culture based solely on need.

all of my military uncles have guns, so do two of my cop uncles. I know farmers that have guns too. For us it is a privilege and it is treated as such

There are some people who are effected positively by bullying, and some who aren't. It's quite clear who's who unless you have autism.

Exterminate the Jews.

crimestats.aic.gov.au/NHMP/1_trends/
the gun ban was in '96

Wheres Omar Mateen?

Farmers cops and vets... Not deranged 19 year olds???

In the medium-term, we'll probably implement passive (ie, unmanned) scanner/security systems capable of identifying and neutralizing armed threats. For example, someone with a rifle in a bag will be ID'd by millimeter-wave scanners, the person's location and ID (from gait analysis, facial recognition, etc.) will be logged and sent to authorities, and systems will be engaged to eliminate the threat autonomously if the target begins shooting.

Simple. It's not a statistically significant enough danger to life to justify complete gun confiscation.
There would have to be a lot more shootings to make me care. Get your niggers at langley on it.

Wasting time on a statistical outlier.

If anyone truly cared about saving lives, we'd be working to ban tobacco and alcohol.

Huh, I really like this. Shame it's too expensive to be implemented everywhere.

>if
Because banning a thing instantly stops everyone ever from having the thing.

Unfortunately for cucks, in the US it is We the People who grant certain privileges to the government. We the People created the government as our servant. We never made them our master. Keep licking the boots of your oppressors, and try to convince yourself you like it. Because you have no choice.

>I just want a serious solution and if you don't have any

What the fuck? We already have gun control, we already have background checks, we already have five day waiting periods, we already have gun licenses and firearm registration, we already don't allow the mentally ill or criminals to buy guns, we already do all of this shit and we STILL have more school shootings than any other country.

We already have PLENTY of precautions in place to prevent shit like this from happening and it still happens. There's nothing we can do.

As far as I'm aware, you can just walk into a supermarket and buy a gun at will, in the U.S.?

Hey, OP. Have you considered why your'e so focused on gun supply when there are other factors in play? Firearms used to be allowed on school campuses 50 years ago, with on site shooting instruction.

Or take switzerland. Lots of guns, no school shootings.

My idea is a change in mandatory attendance rules. American schools are paid per student attendance, so they do terrible things to make students attend even if it fucks up the school or the students involved. They also resist booting problem students out of the school for the same reason.

I'm not sure how it works in Australia or Europe.

For now. I expect it to be available in cellphone size in my lifetime.

I'll remember that when I vote for my leader. You should remember this conversation when the electoral college elects your next leader neighbour.

and just because you're a potato, i'll let you in on a secret. Any of us can buy a gun. Any of us can buy most kind of guns. We can store them at home in a gun safe

But hey, you know what you know right. Soft cock

Any supermarket that sells guns is required to do a federal background check. Mentally ill people and felons are denied.

More guns in Aus now than before the buy back.

Yep. You just stroll right in, pick out your gun, pay for it, and that's that's the end of it.

I mean, that's the end of it AFTER you show your driver's license, a piece of mail with your address/car registration, pay for the background check, present your permit saying you're legally allowed to purchase firearms, fill out the paperwork, allow the store to send your information to the FBI for a background check clearance, then wait five days, and then you have your gun.

>by white people in the U.S
How would we stop the mass shooting by black people?

No neighbour, not deranged 19 year olds, just people who can prove they are responsible and will (hopefully) use them as such

Christ, i live in one of the tightest countries to acquire guns in, and even i am more informed than this
COME ON SON, DONT START AN ENTIRE THREAD IF YOU DONT KNOW YOUR SHIT

They don't exist. Black people crime is limited to black people in guns in bad cities.

You mean the cities with THE TIGHTEST DAMN GUN LAWS IN AMERICA?
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER YOU OFF-BRAND KIWI

kek sauce on webm

this is the point where it boils down to you being either a shill or a retard and it doesn't matter which because they both sound the same and the result is the same. PLEASE fuck off.

No more nasty video games. Go put on game head set and listen to the hate.

More importantly, if OP actually wants an honest discussion, he should really consider who's been feeding him lies about this in the first place.

Bringing back religion in school should help as well, parents aren't teaching moral, kids are being raised by the video game hate box's.

I hope you realize that the gun ban isn't for you to not have guns at all, but for you to realize that having guns it's reason enough to declare you a hazard, the same way banning katanas to be carried in japan helped reduce casual decapitations.

srsly

allow society to return to a state where men can be happy again.

Kill all shitkins and turn US into white ethnostate

it is simple really
>americas biggest spending is military
>american children are become more and more victims of welfare, nanny state
>american education quickly circling the drain.

my plan would basically hit all these points.

Pretty much make all public schools military academies. Where there is rigirous exercise, "forced comeradery" like they have in the military (be part of the team, becasue the odd man out is dead), high standards of excellence meaning teachers are vetted and curriculum hits all the important aspects of surviving in the 21st century. and everyone
everyone
is drilled weekly on firearms.
If everyone is trained in firearms, everyone is equally capable of defending themselves.
School shooters would go else where for targets of opportunity.

Can still have private schools, and "homeschooling" i.e. internet school.

Tell kids to stop bullying other kids, then the bullied kids will stop murdering their bullies. Ezpz.

White barely kill people next to the untermensch inhabiting it. Hire veterans as armed guard, arm the teachers and have some safes with fingerprint + PIN available in corridors for some selected personnel and students with experience

There will always be guns, legal or not and there's too much weapons and ammo in the country to make the ban possible and effective. NEVER punish the people for the errors of a few. It is a right guaranteed, not granted so no one can do anything legally

>NEVER punish the people for the errors of a few
Then why does Sup Forums want to kill all niggers?

Checked and respect

If it keeps faggot fruit bowls like you out of our country, we should do nothing.

>stop whites from doing mass sh-

Give everyone a gun. problem solved

>Other races do it too.
>We shouldn't stop whites

Mexico is a third world country. I know Americans are mongrels but try to compare yourself to any 1st world country and you have the highest crime rate on earth by a long shot. The Swedish "no go zones" are playgrounds compared to American cities.

FAKE news

I'm calling that chart fake unless you can name one U.S. mass shooting by a black person.

Repeal all gun laws or there will be civil war and millions will die.

Stop white shaming and single mother homes. It will atleast reduce it a good amount.

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting?year=2016

factsareracist.com/Archives/MS2016.xls

Dorner
DC Snipers

Our leaders can be kicked out by the party moron ... u have no control over who leads us.

Bullshut, Leaf.

Swedish no go zones have fucking grenades and grenade attacks against police stations. Not even our niggest of nigs have that sort of artillery, nor do they straight up attack police stations.

The US is NOWHERE near as bad. Plus we have ghettos, but we do not have "no go zones", our police will enter anywhere at any time without hesitation, where as in Sweden the police are literally fleeing and will not enter certain districts.

maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

Cause its more than just a few.

Compulsory public healthcare. People should have their mental and physical health checked once a year. If they refuse, suspend their right to work and to gibs. As automatisation takes over manual labour, as the collective IQ grows, we should soon be able to train enough personnel that would, throughout the year, check the whole population.

I don’t know man, try going through the shadiest parts of Oakland and Compton. It is pretty fucking scary. Skid Row in LA is definitely a no go zone but that’s just due to hazardous materials on the streets.

Do they pay you by the hour or by the post?

statistically the whites type shooting isn't even a problem compared to the mass murdering of niggers by niggers.

Gun control is ALMOST completely out, there are too many fucking guns in the US to even begin to contain them not to mention smuggling. Giving everyone guns is a band-aid solution.

People commit mass shootings in the USA because they hate their fellow man, coworker or classmate.

My solution is to rebuild national pride, MSM and liberals needs to stop shitting on our country(Started long before Trump) and stop dividing us. People are pissed off at each other to the point where if you disagree on many topics you will ruin a friendship that has been around 10+ years(personal experience), and can lose your job.

>solution to stop mass shootings by white people

Implying we should encourage non whites to do mass shootings?

I think you misunderstand our concept of the role of government. Our government wasn't created to be mommy and daddy, it was designed to regulate commerce, defend our borders, and protect our God given rights.

An American is more likely to be hit by lighting and killed than killed by a spree shooter, yet we opt not to allow the government to put us all into steel cages to keep us safe. I guess it's the difference between being a coward and wanting to live free.

Not your country, not your culture, and not your fucking business. Enjoy your dystopia nanny state and leave us the fuck alone, we aren't asking for advice from you faggots.

Dont give fucking spastics guns, only people with a clean record and no fucking mental spastic shit should be allowed to own weapons.

Literally nothing wrong with that.

>mass murdering of niggers
>problem

Who gives a shit? If one nutjob wants to go postal and try to kill as many people as possible, not much I can fucking do. If I die to such a guy, that's my draw. I'm more worried about getting down by some desperate nigger look for drug money, and even that I'm not concerned about.
People have been killing people throughout history, and much less in recent history. Eventually we will enter some fucked up dystopian world where we have no freedoms and everyone is 'safe' and 'happy' in exchange for a meaningless life, or the system will collapse and I will assure you, when that happens, you'll have real violence that actually effects you to worry about.

>Dont give fucking spastics guns
You mean don't give democrats guns. 90% of all crimes in the US involving guns are committed by Democrats.

>tfw dude plays the didgeridoo while in dudes ass

stop pumping them with drugs is a start
Switzerland, high guns, low crime

Rational person: perhaps we could have armed gua-
Democrats:

real solution?
gets tricky.
hard solutions are found by looking at root problems but in most societies jews dont want that looked at because they want an end solution of no guns.they expect everyone to use the easy solution but when they dont they continue with soft campaigns in the social arena to erode support for guns.
so to id the problem lets look at divorce rates in the us.60% now.lack of fathers in the home means male children have no discipline and run fuckin wild.i am in customers homes daily and can tell you 100%,without original father in the home or a single mother the kids are little shits.rude,wayfaring turds that do what they want and mothers dont even try at discipline.stable homes with kids the difference is night and day.respectful and shut up when parents tell them to.
now if 60% of homes are broken and kids has issues with that and gets shit at school cuz hes depressed or whatever...school shooting.besides death,divorce is hardest loss a kid can endure during childhood.
has this even been raised as a debate in the us nationally?
fuck no because it challenges feminism and the mythos of female strength and power.the dialogue has to happen.
every kid now is on a certain type of drug,ritalin,zoloft,etc-extremely fucking dangerous and back in my day you were hyper,thats it who cares he has more energy and didnt turn out to be a bi polar money binge spender.today,being hyper is a disorder,a new jew market to pimp goods in.categorizing personal traits as psycological disorders.does this create monsters?dont know but sure as shit creates suicides and the va tech and other asain shooter were on anti psychotics and went off them.those people need to be held accountable -parents-if their kids are known violent people.not report to police but have monthly or bi weekly check ins with a school counselor to make sure they are still on their shit.and i say this to clarify that some people DO need to be on medication because they are fuckin crazy.

and the keep kids outta jail program in florida that cruz was in.take leftists and nigger/jew policy out of the eqation and theres no scool shootings.

Natsuiro High School: Seishun Hakusho
PS3 & PS4 exclusive and Japan only

>People are pissed off at each other to the point where if you disagree on many topics you will ruin a friendship
Fucking this. We seriously need to put into place practices that foster community and stop people from being such angry little snowflakes.
Problem is no one knows how to do it.

>You won't need to defend yourself from people with guns if nobody has guns.
What fucking fantasy world do you live in where no one has firearms?

Ever hear of a luty?

Austin PD killings

Slide thread detected
In all fields
Repoted