Dragon Ball Super

Which match-ups do you want to happen? Gohan vs. Cabba? Piccolo vs. U6 Nameks? Vegeta vs. Hit?

Sup Forums has yet to explain how and why Son Goku is beautiful.

Gohan vs Jiren

Brianne VS Kale

Why are most of you from Reddit?

Haha, what the fuck is this?

This, or SSJ4 Wukong GOD vs El Grande Padre in hell

Gohan vs everyone
Because he is related to Gohan
Yes
Gohan vs brianne and kale (and he wins)
Why are you from reddit, also Sup Forums is not any better than reddit anymore

>Heroes card that was supposed to contain Gokuck's new form turns out to be nothing more than SSBKKx20
>Meanwhile the confirmed Survivor is the one that has an incoming power up foretold several months ago unlike Gokuck whose "limit break" way back in the zen exhibition literally was Kaioken on top of SSB.

I have come to a realization CHADforce brothers.
Gohan is going to unlock the silver eyed transformation (shown on his father in promotional art, but you must realize that it was actually a complete red herring given all the evidence poiting otherwise thus far: mostly the FACTS that only Gohan and no his father was the one to be foreshadowed to have a new ówer up coming, AND that twice now there has been evidence that Gokuck's limit break is his kaioken on top of SSB, with an higher multiplier of x10 instead of x20).
Speaking of multipliers, the OP pretty much spoils how strong GODhan's new transformaton is going to be: 100 times SSB, and since Mystic Gohan was on par with his SSB father it is pretty much confirmed that his new transformation will allow /ourguy/ to convincingly surpass Geran (with SSBKKx20 Gokuck jobbing badly to the ayyyyy and no one else in the tournament not even standing a chance).

And now is where the speculation lies. It IS known that there will be a white haired saiyan transformation coming sometime in Super.
The following Arc after the current tournament, thus, will be the one where it is revealed that GODhan's "limit break" is actually angel ki on his base form and when he goes Mystic on top of it (no faggy super saiyan changing his hair style) his hair changes color to white to go together with his silver eyes. With his angel ki and his full potential /ourguy/ will then beome able to go toe-to-toe with el grande padre himself on the big climactic battle for the sake of the universes that he wants erased no matter what when the arc is over and he shows his true collors and backstabs the Zenos.

>Why are you from reddit
I’m not, you fucking redditor.

Completely correct.
I can't wait.
Gohan > All.

SSGSS Golden Cell vs everyone else

This is Caulifla. Say something nice about her.

Isn't the episode on October 7th though?

You're absolutely right CHADfriend, I can say I'm absolutely hyped for Gohan's final fight against El grande padre

That would be pretty hype if it happens. First part especially seems like it could happen, thanks for sharing Godhan brother.

Ok so you're not from reddit but everyone else is, so you are out of the norm

She isn't Gohan. That's a compliment.

Note looks even purer when compared to filthy girls like her!

She's an excellent waste of a character.
I really love how she has no personality.
I especially like how is the fastest person to turn SS2 simply by feeling her back tingle.

>literally can't fing a good trait about her
Guess I will STICK to say nothing more then.

She fits perfectly well in a trashcan (Where she belongs)

waddup ningens

gohan and caulifla are BOTH shit

Will you fuck off already? We get it. You like Gohan.

Bio androids when?

based.

>Blackfag
Old and busted. Even Gohan is better than Black.

Burakku got lucky he never encountered GODhan, otherwise he would've died the second he met CHADhan

Works the fuck out of people

Why? I'm discussing the MC of the show and his new shiny angel transformation

>Cuckhanfaggots and Caulicunts
Fuck this shit, I'm out

>Black
Power creeped by everyone AND now just about to lose a bet too, thanks to /ourguy/ soon to unlock his new power up.

what's it like to not exist?

throw shit and the flies come buzzing

like clockwork, the only old and busted thing is your cunt

Caulifla is such a meme-tier "haha it's a le woman haha I like le woman" character.

Why don't you focus on real women instead of drawings of them?

At least Gohan has redeemable features and isn't just a meme. He's the true protagonist of Dragon Ball.

everyone vs ayylamo. protip: jiren wins

This so much

What's up with the blank image?

what's it like to have never existed?

reminder that nobody bothered to tell cuckhan what was happening because hes a useless jobber

If anything she is too much like an actual 3DPD cunt, this more than anything else is why people don't care/hate her.

We all know Caulifla is not going to survive. We all know that Gohan is going to survive.

The Caulifla-losers need to concede already, I don't want to wait 2 weeks for the war to end. Gohan will win regardless.

>its gohan vs Caulifa episode AGAIN
A thread like this....

friendly reminder that caulifla fans started all of this and about 3-4 months ago gohan fans were humble and tame and just looking to see more of their fav character

you leashed the raging beast, I'm sorry to say

Look at this and try to tell me you don't want to see this fight animated.

This is the best thing that could happen to Super, It would make it the best anime ever

>the norm
I do not give a fuck about the “norm.” I want to know why you left reddit to shit up Sup Forums.

>cuckhanfaggots were actually triggered by "wakey wakey"
The absolute city. Tell me how much pic related makes you angry.

Gokuck didn't tell him because he wanted to fight Burakku for his own pleasure, if he brought Gohan then the fight would be over in a second, Black would get destroyed

The Grand Priest is no where near Gohan's power, but anyone who only Gohan can defeat is truly the perfect enemy for him Gohan doesn't usually waste the effort unless he is up against a REAL threat like the Grand Priest. Gohan vs anybody formidable is the greatest anime fight ever.

Where did you pick that up? Once the CHADforce started posting your kind fucked off or was oppressed by the mods

no she isn't, she's a fucking yankee

Is Grand Padre a Chad?

How will the cauliflafags react once she gets eliminated and then hopefully erased later on?

I've been watching the English dub because I don't feel like reading subs or hearing Goku's granny voice. The Gogoanime episodes stop at EP 33, right when Frost rings out Goku. Is this really where the English dub stops at, or do I have to find more English episodes elsewhere?

Nobody cared about her so they did this to attention whore for her sake. Guess they realli think its better to be hated than to be ignored.

You are asking shit taste waifufaggots to be reasonable. It's a waste of your breath and time, just post her being BTFO instead as that is the only thing that will even get the point across.

More like the Caulifags let the Gohancucks become annoyances to the threads to the point where they become even more cancerous than Cauli posters. I encourage you to not stop.

He is a complete asshole and only Gohan Blanco can take care of him

>he doesnt know
Some Caulifags are literally Gohan fags samefagging and vice versa.
they do it cause its fun to them

Nah, man. I'm not even a Gohanfag. I've just been a long-time lurker of this thread, and know how cancerous you guys are.

You are absolutely insufferable, to the point where you accused anyone of criticizing you to be a Gohanfag for some reason. Looks like it stuck though, and now the thread is even shittier for it.

I don't know where you infantile morons came from, but these threads would certainly have been better off had Caulifla never existed.

If either Gohan or Caulifla is your favorite character, you should be tortured, stoned, burned, and shredded. How the fuck can they be favorite characters?

I won't, because it makes you angry, and that
amuses me.
They will cry a lot, and then they will go back into their cuckshed where they belong

>if you don't agree with my shitty and objectively wrong taste in anime you should be tortured
That's a bold claim.
I would like to hear who your favorite character is buddy.

Super would have been better off if Caulishit and her "tingles" had never existed too.

Because he is cool

>Some Caulifags are literally Gohan fags samefagging and vice versa.
That's how you know some of these posters are newfags. Not knowing the original CHADposter was, in fact, a falseflagger. I remember being there when he first announced he would falseflag as a Caulifag and Gohanfag since, at the time, Caulifags were becoming pretty fucking annoying.

I don't know if he still does this, but what's the point? These people are just jumping his bandwagon now.

So the next arc is going to be Dark Thunder Buu vs Perfected Mystic Super Saiyan Gohan.

Interesting

what if Future Gohan is my fav character?

At first Caulifla had potential.
Then her personality was a step in the wrong direction.
The tingles was just taking it too far.
Do they even care about the story anymore? They never cared about it before, but they didn't shit on it this much.

It doesn’t matter who my favorite character is, you retard.

Entire anime FT arc is proof that Toei doesn't give a shit.

You're right, your favorite character is probably not as cool as Gohan

>it doesn't matter who my favorite character is
>it only matters who your favorite character is
Hypocrite.
>oh you guys are so obnoxious spamming your character
>proceeds to spam the thread complaining
How are you different again?

they do it for the epic lulz because they are fairly new on this site and want to be the big change.
its terrible and unfortunately for anyone in these threads, its contained here

>tfw these threads were super fucking comfy during the Zamasu arc
>became massively cancerous during and leading up to the ToP

>Oh, tell me who your favorite character is so I can do some more shitflinging pls

Leave el grande padre to me.

They were much better back in 1986 when Dragon Ball was airing for the first time.

Hey you called us out we didn't call you out.
If you come to super threads for nice discussions then you've come to the wrong place. It's your fault if you expect civilization here.

Dragon Ball began in 1999, retard.

>How the fuck coulld you not have the STRONGEST Z character whose story was built up all through every arc beggining with the saiyans, where he already was stronger than Gokuck; growing up in every sense of the word through each and every one of them until it the pay off first with Cell and then finally with the Buu arcs where he at last unlocks his full potential
Yeah. user. Explain yourself if you can even call youself a DB fan.

>Dragon Ball began in 1999

user I....

He was clearly just baiting lol.

Is Zeno the true worst thing introduced? He completely ruined Zamasu, who would've won otherwise. What a shitty way to defeat a clearly superior antagonist.

wakey wakey gohancucks

Don't you guys get tired of doing this every day? It's been months. You guys don't even care about the characters.

This is your new GOD and SAVIOR of the Multiverse

To be honest reddit is a more viable place to discuss super. I suggest you go there unironically.

Did you not see the giant hook in my picture?

>You guys don't even care about the characters.
You really think the CHADfags and Caulifags care about the characters they're trolling with? No, it's for bait.

hope your talking about gohan/caulifags
I care about U11, Roshi, Vegeta, used to care about Ganos

Careful when playing with fire waifufaggot, you WILL end up getting burned. Soon the piece of junk you have posted will share the same fate as that faggot kai that couldn't even break his limits with his BS zenkais on that stolen body of his.