She only pretended to be retarded

Kek.

diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/its-too-late-for-germany-german-feminist-sjw-admits-she-got-it-wrong-on-immigration-plans-to-emigrate-to-poland/
elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2018/02/25/german-feminist-regrets-migrant-decision-moves-to-poland/

Other urls found in this thread:

arbeitsgruppefluchtundmenschenrechte.wordpress.com/2018/02/11/interview-with-rebecca-sommer-english/
diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/07/questions-for-rebecca-sommer/
de.sputniknews.com/gesellschaft/20180207319435839-fluechtlinge-eu-rebecca-sommer-asyl-integration-migranten-polen-deutschland-regierung-flucht-schwule/
translate.google.com/translate?hl=de&sl=de&tl=en&u=https://diekolumnisten.de/2018/03/02/interview-mit-der-fluechtlingshelferin-rebecca-sommer/
web.archive.org/web/20180216151847/http://www.novinite.com/articles/188012/Interview with Rebecca Sommer About Muslim Immigrants in Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was it that did it? Personal experience with them?
The long-term lack of assimilation, or perhaps the never-ending waves?
The long-term strategy to increase the number of refugees to an even more unreasonable amount?
Or was it perhaps the realization that they will never leave, and that it was never intended for them to leave?
>...
No, I know what it is. The wench's gravy train has run out and now she faces nothing but cold reality.

If nothing else, she gives a sliver of hope that others will come to their senses.

Kek

so sad to see such a great country fall victim to the stupidity of its own women, I just hope that we can still save some parts of Europe.

praise kek

she'll ruin Poland as well

>Sdage for
Not real lefdism. Move on do nexd coundry XDDdDDD

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. That's why intentions and feelings should be kept out of fucking politics.

At the bottom of the article it says that she responded to the article calling it fake news.

We need to build a wall. And Germany must pay for it.

This

The interview is real, she just says she's still working for rapefugees in germany.

any country that allows women to vote and hold positions of power is doomed to the same fate.

She's a Jew, in case anyone wasn't sure.

That looks like a man

Source?

Make her stay and languish in the Hell she fought so hard to create

Why go to Poland instead of Israel then?

Click the link you referred to you fucking retard.

i love getting my news from wordpress articles

Google Rebecca Sommer. This information is even in her wikipedia article.

Don't let her in.

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepisshly let go of him and stick your rouded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member miling your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

le EU freedom of movement face

>she'll ruin Poland as well
She won't.
#LiberalsNotWelcome

Dont let her in Poland. Make that bitch reap what shes sown.

I wonder who is hiding behind that memeflag

Doesn’t really prove anything? Just links to a German source of unknown reputation, all in German and I don’t read kraut. Don’t get a stick up your arse when people just ask for proof.

Can any german confirm the Sputnik articles credibility?

It links to a clarification on the same site you got the "info" from that she called it fake news you subhuman. Also if you care so much do your research and just google your name to find multiple english confirmations.

>Germany
>great country
name 1 (one) """"great"""" thing that the Germans achieved apart from destroying Europe repeatedly

>She's a Jew, in case anyone wasn't sure.
Oh, I could tell. Standard jew, ruin country, then run away to ruin next country.

>Why go to Poland instead of Israel then?
Probably to start undermining and ruining them because of muh polish holocaust.

Classic leftism.
>don't worry you racists nothing bad will happen
>oh shit you guys were right
>guess I better leave then, you can clean it up

arbeitsgruppefluchtundmenschenrechte.wordpress.com/2018/02/11/interview-with-rebecca-sommer-english/
Here is the interview translated to english by HER OWN organization on their own shitty wordpress "homepage".

>Austrian
>calling people subhuman

>be proven wrong
>better change the subject

>proven wrong
I wasn’t arguing it was false, I was asking for proof it was true you vermin

You claimed it "doesn't really prove anything" when it actually proved everything you wanted to know. Your claim as well as your gleeful britcuck suspicions were wrong and I proved that to you.

I hate people like this.
>oops. looks like i was wrong. better just go to this other state/country. xP
nah, bitch. these people need to be shamed and hanged. they knew what they were doing.

memeflag

Damn she ugly.

just like your mother

Words cant describe how much I hate her and everyone like her

It's shit like this you can really see those old sayings in action.

Don't let her in. Don't let any of them in, anyone trying to flee from these countries. They won't ever learn, and they'll always vote and lean the same way. Wherever they go, they'll tear it down eventually.

It's a shame that such a grim fate awaits them, but better to deny them than risk your own country. Better to let them drown than to sink your boat trying to scramble aboard. It's a hard lesson they have to learn. The difference in this case being, if they have nowhere to go, then maybe in staying they might eventually wake up and change. Maybe finally they'll do something when it gets the worst. It's a small chance, but better than risking your country otherwise.

> let me destroy your country, ignore your warnings and then flee to another country

>She won't.
>#LiberalsNotWelcome

You literally can't keep her out. Should have thought about that before spreading your asshole open to the EU.

Not sure if any anons read the original article. There have been a few updates. These follow ups don't change the fact that this stupid hag and everyone like her should be swinging in the breeze

diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/07/questions-for-rebecca-sommer/
de.sputniknews.com/gesellschaft/20180207319435839-fluechtlinge-eu-rebecca-sommer-asyl-integration-migranten-polen-deutschland-regierung-flucht-schwule/

Helicopter rides cant come quick enough.

You clearly don't understand Abdul.
No one is going to stop her by force or law.

When she will come here and start spewing her sjw / feminist bullshit, she will be in for a surprise. Apart from some single college liberal whores, no one will take her seriously. People will call her fucking stupid and ignore her.

She will be shocked that a red carpet is not rolled before her. She will cry about polish people being misogynistic nazis, then she will leave.

I hope something really really bad happens to this fucking cunt.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT DOES SHIT LIKE THIS DRIVE ME MAD.

This was evrywhere in the western world 50-60 years ago.

THIS on every level!

>faces the harsh reality of Germany's immigration policy
>instead of reversing it, moves elsewhere
In my country during world war 2, we rounded these people (NSB) up and threw them into the moats of Amsterdam, forcing them to sing the national anthem before they were allowed to get out.

Build a quality automobile. The German Chocolate Cake(or those who don't vomit at the taste of coconut probably think so...)

So, yeah, I got nothing....

Yeah, I am sorry this doesn't even qualify, IMO. Much more accurate for this situation would be something like "The road to hell is paved by an evil cunt who paved a road to hell stuffed all her Countrymen into a VW Beetle, stuffed all the neighboring countries into the same Beetle, turned on the "child locks" on the doors, lit the roof aflame, wedged a 2x4 to depress the gas pedal, did a perfect tuck and roll out the drivers door and then cackled maniacally as the car full of screaming morons and helpful idiots drove at the speed of light right through the gate of hell."
Although, the more accepted version rolls off the tongue a little easier it just isn't as accurate. To each their own I suppose.

And let this be a lesson to all you beta boys, stop putting women on pedestals or they'll break your home then leave it for another

Is she jewish?

>germany
>activist
>women
please, go on...

Germany as a political country is shit, but there were many good places in Southern/Western parts.
I blame it all on the Prussian niggers. Even the current Merkel madness has a typical Northgermancuck feel to it. Anything above Saxony should have been glassed in the 15th century.

instead of arguing which parts are okay and which clearly aren't, germany should just be split up - no, not into fucking brd and ddr, but nicely into their Bundesländer, so you end up with... I don't know.. 20-30 new shit countries, and bavaria.

>Sources: blogs

Fuck off we're full.

I agree, but there are only 16 bundeslander, including Bavaria, iirc

Arrest her on the border.

Maybe it's time to return to this practice?

send her to libya

>only 16 bundeslander
really? Even we have more Kantönli in Switzerland... Maybe bundeslander need to be split up too in that case. Just to be sure.

Keep this fucking cancer as far away from your country as possible. She deserves the bed she's made for herself.

Maybe that's not a bad idea. Yes, there are many Kantons in Switzerland, aren't some of them tiny? You have a good system, it's a shame no one has tried to replicate it anywhere else.

The are doing the same thing here too, fucked this country up to the rink of collapse and are now fleeing to Ireland, leaving their mess for someone else to clean up.

I suggest crashing your economy with no survivors and removing all gibs.
No offence, but they don't move to the UK for the weather.
It will be painful, but think of it like chemo to cure the cancer.
good luck

Printing Press

>A fucking leaf with the gall to lecture anyone about national achievements and contributions

Fuck this kike just helped ruin Germany and now she is moving to Poland to do the same damn thing.

Read her article. This shit could redpill a lot of normie-germans if it got spread around

>I suggest crashing your economy with no survivors and removing all gibs.
If you do that the orcs will try to eat the humans.

Skip crashing the economy, tell the orcs to leave and kill the ones who refuse.

also
Leibnitz>Newton

Look at history, you need hard times to force a revolution. Orcs eating humans will cause them to unite against orcs and purge their ranks of traitors. Accelerationism is the only way.

She overheard the migrants she took care of calling her a dumb German whore behind her back. Then she learned about Taqyya and become red-pilled on immigration.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=de&sl=de&tl=en&u=https://diekolumnisten.de/2018/03/02/interview-mit-der-fluechtlingshelferin-rebecca-sommer/

>woman ruins society
>leaves it for new society
>leaves men to pick up the pieces
>repeat endlessly

Gee, who would have thought giving women the right to vote would destroy us?

This is what libtards do in the US - ruin their own state, move to a traditionally conservative state, and start voting for their libtarded policies there, too. Fucking scum needs to be put to death. At the very least I hope Poland will tell this bitch to fuck off. They shouldn't be allowed to immigrate anywhere. They need to rot in their shitholes with their pet goatfuckers and for once face the consequences of their stupidity, arrogance and retarded actions.

Here's the same interview on some news site (original link is dead - make of that what you will)
web.archive.org/web/20180216151847/http://www.novinite.com/articles/188012/Interview with Rebecca Sommer About Muslim Immigrants in Germany

Her answer to the second to last question is interesting:
>I am afraid that in the next election, in four years, we can see a new phenomenon – Muslims will sooner or later establish their party and because they already have a large electorate, they will be unstoppable. With the help of the left wing and almost all parties, they will begin to change the rules to which we will have to adapt. As we know, many Muslims believe that unbelievers should be converted or taxed, or oppressed with other methods. Many Muslims, most notably the political, state-driven Islam, are considering how to assert their interests – and they do not even hide it. As long as they continue to do so, they will continue to grow in Germany. We know about FB profiles, which clearly call for the Islamization of Germany, where we find posts contrary to the constitution, and such discussions can be found everywhere. FB profiles where a dog pees on the Israeli flag, profiles spreading hatred and call for violence against us. And these profiles are not removed, as well as Salafite profiles! Despite the fact that FB is very thoroughly controlled in this country. Profiles of people expressing anti-Islamic views are blocked. If we don’t wake up quickly, the whole situation will end badly.

Also: Getting your history lessons about Germany from memes on Sup Forums.

>cause a problem
>run away from problem you caused
>fail to recognize why what you did then was wrong because didn't have to face consequences
>cause someone else the exact same problem

happening in the US too, all the centers of progressive values like commiefornia and Jew York are seeing all the well-off libtards flee in droves because they want to escape the consequences of the "society" they claim they want

How does it feel Sup Forums when you realize you're no different from radical Muslims?

>Rebecca Sommer: "In Germany, we have a particularly large number of women with Arab, Kurdish or Turkish migrant backgrounds who come from Muslim families who have been living here for many years, women who have fought for their right to self-determination."

>They are educated, are doctors, artists, teachers, social workers, professors, and they do not cover their hair. They live with their boyfriends without marrying. They take their freedom as it is normal for us.

>And they say that in areas where many Muslims live and now the many refugees from Arab countries are flooding in, they have less freedom again. When such fundamental Muslims recognize them as a woman of their own culture, they constantly speak to them, criticize their Western clothes, and insult and even threaten them. Refugee women also do this and exhort them to wear a headscarf to dress "morally".

Doesn't Sup Forums criticize Western women too for their degeneracy?
Sup Forums also wants women to dress morally.
Radical Sup Forums and radical Islam have one thing in common. Both recognize that Western values corrupt women.

It’s about as reliable as CNN or AlJazeera at this point, so I’m not sure what your complaint is.

I've always said it. If it wasn't for the fact that you cunts worshipped fantasy characters, our values would be exactly the same.

Well, except for the part about you cunts usually not having the ability to follow the values.

And to the US. Where they act all smug and don't hesitate to let us, the unwashed locals now, how much better than us they are. How much more refined, progressive, civilized, humane and tolerant. I need a new word to describe how I feel about them because "hate" seems so mild.

This woman should be the first migrant that Poland rejects.

>cause irreparable damage
>leave your countrymen to it and just leave

Typical.

Poland shouldn't let this cunt into their country. She'll probably fuck it up too.

>Kantons in Switzerland, aren't some of them tiny?
>some of them tiny
they're all tiny, the smaller the better. Proceed to hate (and outperform; it's called competition) your neighbour. Try something new, if you fail, no big deal, you're irrelevant anyways. And if it's big success, then everyone else will implement it too. yada, yada...

Let them in already!

I agree that she shouldn’t be ‘let in’ by other countries, but it should really be ethnic Germans that prevent her from leaving.

If they really cared about their people they would bring back public executions and slice off her tits and vagina, quarter her and then hang her torso from the neck outside the German parliament building so their politicians know the price of failure. Make sure they know what to expect if they don’t correct their ‘mistake’.

Of course Germans will never fight for themselves or their country. They’d be more likely to do that to themselves because they feel guilty they couldn’t make their country successful enough to accommodate more welfare migrants.

>allowed to get out
why?

>Destroys country
>Leaves

Women.

Maybe they will cut her head off before she gets to flee.

wonder if this bitch realizes that she basically supported the rise of a reverse holocaust in this day and age.
That she fucked over millions of people and now runs away from the mess she caused like a fucking coward.
I really hope she considers suicide.

>elites ruin their western EU countries by importing mudslimes and then flee to V4 countries
>regular people are left to suffer

That pic makes me seethe. Always a blue eyed blonde woman paired up with a fucking feral nigger in the evil kike race-mixing propaganda.
>fall in love
Like those savages even understand the concept of love. More like, takes them 4 minutes to locate and assess their prey. Which, if their were any fairness or justice in this universe at all, should be one of those "Bring them in" whores. Not someone who didn't want these goatfuckers here.

>messes Germany up
>moves on to another host
Kill herrrrrrr

Posting fake news, why are you doing this Poland? Is it because you like your ego stroked?