Does anyone actually know why the global elite want a New World Order? What's the big picture?

Does anyone actually know why the global elite want a New World Order? What's the big picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V9XeyBd_IuA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ppGd-2nEOVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Centralized control

I dont even think the Jews have thought about what happens after they complete their NWO takeover.

Authoritarians don't like chaos. They want everything to fit into neat little boxes that they can control.

de-humanization

Total power and control.

Yeah, that describes the New World Order, but that doesn't answer the question of why. What the fuck is their reason for this? And why is it all Jews?

Control, power...

When they say to any country "I want this and this" they want absolute obedience.

YOU KNOW WHY. CONSULT THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES,

Jews are Lucifer's children

They're being used.

they have been in contact with actual demons, masquerading as angels

what effect do you think that would have on an already powerful mortal, that has only lived ~50 years

God's prophecies will come to pass, and he has specifically stated that he will send a person strong delusion, if they choose to embrace delusion

In one picture.

It's satan and those dark forces that create those strong delusions.

nope, that isn't what the Bible says

all the evil of Satan serves the purposes of God--they are doing everything he wants them to do

the purpose of the idolatry which is coming (the worship of antichrist, portraying himself as a god) is to teach the entire world the terrible and unavoidable consequences of worshiping something that isn't a real God

They already did complete it but the latest generation of Jews have fallen to degeneracy so we're fighting back and people are waking up.

Thers is no doubt to me they had complete control, Aus has been controlled for decades.

It's Gods will that he allows Satan to do that but it is under Satans power and influence that those delusions happen.

But you are right it is a test of faith.

Heirs, the children of wealthy people are vulnerable to "Rasputins" in academia.

Some poor as fuck academic, sometimes a Jew, talks big and sells them fools on his "plans."

They shower him with shekels, specially if the rich kid he enamors is Jewish, too.

The world does need a world order but now the popular one being sold these days.

You don't need a New World Order, just one that works well and for the long term. One where the White Man is in control.

You can't entrust the order of the world to the coloreds. Only the WHITE MAN is suited for this task.

Okay, but what then?

This. Everyone has seen those people while growing up. You know that kid who doesn't enjoy drinking and parties and gets super anxious if he can't control his life.

The global elite uses people like cattle, because that's what they mostly are, mindless animals. You all know this.

Control history in order to make the population ignorant while passing down universal truths down elite bloodlines

if they could, theyd kill a huge amount of people

they want earth to themselves
live like kings with all of it for them

I don't think that's it.

this is why they want ai to replace the lower class

Easy to control the whole world rather than countries doing wtf they want, participating or not in international agreements however the fuck they want.
Today:
>Riots happen, they get communist gov in power, 4 years later new riots get democratic gov
and so on
Future NWO:
>riots happen
>huge NWO riot squads from all over the world crush that tiny country riot into shit, no regime change or any change, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU FUCKING EAT IT LIKE A SLAVE!
Past:
>foreign country intervened in other country's affairs, militarily
>WWII began

... that's the fucking difference you dumb fuck.

Its a NEW WORLD ORDER, notice to word WORLD, so if you are on this world you're in it whether you like it or not, whether it gives you a fair deal or not. So once the world order is declared all the opposing countries will have to basically get conquered into submission.

There is no real why. It's a bunch of control freak jews serving their interests. They're ideologically driven. It's not like when they reach the new world order they will suddenly whip out their secret plan, there is no secret plan. They want a world with no borders controlled by a single government. Why? They don't fucking know. Diversity muh profits something, we must create a more inclusive world [insert buzzwords here].

They're clueless faggots. Just arrogant kikes. Anyone who has just lived on this planet for 50-80 years yet thinks he knows everything and has the authority to rule the world and dictate everything is out of their mind.
There isn't a single person alive who can understand the full scope of what these assholes are doing and how much they're going to destroy the world. The massive problems they have caused is just the tip of the ice(((berg)))

all the top politicians and members of the elite go to the same schools, read the same books, and have the same teachers.

There are fuckers who put them to this, people who they see as gurus.

I remember some reporter going to some convention/event where Michelle Bachmann, Newt Gingrich were harping about some goddamn book by some Jewish dude... a professor. Then some liberals were also touting this book, too.

It was like some globalist bible.

the NWO types are like religious, ideological fanatics. They're convinced about some prophecy.

I know why the elite are carrying on this plan. I was testing Sup Forums to see how much they actually know about their own antisemitism, and you have failed. Dumb fuck.

respond to me NOW

Elite and slave class. Machine God oversees human worker drones while elites worship Satan and sacrifice everyone.

> own antisemitism
I'm not antisemitic, you racist piece of mutt trash.

How does that make me racist? You have nigger logic.

This scene from the Network, pretty much summarizes their basic methods and goals in under 5 minutes. Of course, it puts a positive spin on their new world order, "free from want where everyone is entertained", etc. Well worth your 5 minutes if you haven't seen it. Worth re-watching if you haven't seen it in a while.

youtu.be/V9XeyBd_IuA

>not being racist
yeesh

when I saw this image I was reminded of this guy who told me I was an idiot for not having sex with animals and that animals were having sex for thousands of years and therefore humans should do it too.

thats when I knew we are living in these times right now.

>Jews ruining the world?
>not antisemitic
Yes you are.
My point about the NWO is still valid you SLIDING SACK OF SHILL TRASH MUTT!

even more control than they already have

You don't have to hate Jews just because you make the factual observations about them.

NWO is inevitable as society and technology progresses. The global elite, that are currently on top, want to stay on top. Hence they want *their* vision to come into fruition. It's as simple as that.

nope, white ethnostate is inevitable
nwo will fail

Stable markets with high returns. There is no plan after that

They don't want more pogroms.
Plan A is to control all governments to avoid the rise of another Hitler
Plan B is to have a safe heaven (Israel) so they can evacuate to it if the things get out of control.
There are internal struggles. The problem is that Plan A is waking a lot of people and rising the chance of controlling jews being brought into the light and ejected from some western societies where the goy does not like to be controlled by propaganda and lies.
But... at least there's Israel, so they'll have a place to be deported to. (at the start of WWII no govmt accepted jewish refugees)

>why the global elite want a New World Order?

Who cares why tyrants want power? Its probably for some shitty reason anyway.

Good stuff. There is only materialism and spirituality. If you are not part of the physical currency, you are part of the spiritual currency. However, it doesn't remove the fact that all other races except whites are subhuman trash.

They fully control the UK, for example

it actually wont fail and i will explain exactly how (im the queen bee here) ok first of all humans were created to do 2 things: 1.) mine 2.) build and everything they do is secondary to those two objectives (i call them combees heehee) because they are the machine conciousness of some kind of computer and work tirelessly towords this goal and if for some reason any of the worker bees refuses to do its programming it gets naturally selected out of existence but only champions survive that shit and thats why im queen bee and youre not slave.

They don't need most of us, we're just 'useless eaters' that R taking up space and using precious supplies of water, air and energy.

All the NWO gangsters need is about 500 million slaves 2 do their manual labor so they can continue living like royalty.

So it's either US or Them. Which way do U vote?

you're *actually* refferred to as "useless breeder"

A tick does not care if it infects its host with lyme disease. A leech does not care if it infects its host with bacteria. A tapeworm does not care if it makes its host sick and waste away. Do you see where I'm going with this?

I love that image of the Rothschild poking his chest. It is just so blatantly obvious who the master is and who the servant is in that image.

considering the amount of resources available and the coming AI, the 500 million would live like royalty
i dont think the guidestones are legit though

Dumb us down, enslave us, so we won't fight back while they terraform Earth for an alien species.

They are doing Satan's business

Thinking that they would let their servants live like royalty.

>who doesn't enjoy drinking and parties
Who does?

This, they hate us.

Because the old one didn't have their chosen asses stinking up the throne.

Keep their wealth and control.
Image a world where the average person is upfifted to a non-retarded, and well informed citizen that isn't dependent on the state or large companies. Do you think they would be fine with a handfull of people ruling over them and controlling most of the resources?

I was talking about the NWO you sliding son of a bitch

could be fun.

You would scream like an infant if someone took your new world order away from you. you’d be like a heroin addict without his fix. Everyone would be crying to their illumi-mommy to fix the allseeing broken toy. It’s not like people have the ability to organize an actual sanctioning against the corporations, they can’t even grow their own food, they need the system. end of story. the people oppress themselves. You are the Illuminati. You are your own totalitarian state. You took the ceremonial dagger and castrated your own self upon the altar, and until you admit it, there will be no change. you are accountable for all this shit. we all are. we enable it all.. all of it. they sell children. they rape children while you fuck around on Facebook. professionally trained serial killers murder children while you play pathological video games that turn you into a subconscious serial killer by-proxy.

and so, nothing i can say will matter, it’s just more worthless entertainment. something more to waste the limited bandwidth of your life masturbating to, accomplishing nothing but watching someone else’s life roll by while yours trickles down your leg. i suggest throwing your computer in the garbage if you really want to make a progressive step towards freedom. otherwise get back on YouTube and jerk off to more cartoons and funny cat videos, but keep complaining about the new world order, then go relax and completely immerse yourself in new world order video game mind control technologies that rewire your ability to process information, and then go eat the new world orders poisonous food that you paid for with non-existent worthless Illuminati ones and zeros, money out of nothing created by the FED and interest rates that do not even exist.

Relevant scene, I think.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ppGd-2nEOVQ

Jake Gittes: How much are you worth?

Noah Cross: I have no idea. How much do you want?

Jake Gittes: I just wanna know what you're worth. More than 10 million?

Noah Cross: Oh my, yes!

Jake Gittes: Why are you doing it? How much better can you eat? What could you buy that you can't already afford?

Noah Cross: The future, Mr. Gittes! The future.

All the people who think they can stop the new world order will be begging to turn the power back on if society ever really did crumble, turn the Illuminati power back on so they can go back into their neutralized, drugged-out anti-Illuminati coma state, and then return to ‘liking’ anti-Illuminati videos on Facebook, re-posting them into Illuminati controlled computer systems and boards monitored by the All seeying Eye (The Internet).

Even systems based on Anonymity like TOR network were military projects originally. All part of the Illuminati people so much want to hate but secretly masturbate to.

We are all neutralized. Take all the ‘2 minute hate’ breaks you need on the world wide web. but don’t take too long, you have rent to pay and those power bills are overdue.

All citizens were well adjusted to the new world order over a hundred years ago, they love it and believe in it. they support it with all their being, as they have been taught. they adore the projects, they fawn over them and help enable them.. they will defend the programs with their lives. and they are in so deeply in love with believing the lies, they would make passionate love to the lies if the lies were to become flesh.

you forgot to change flag mate, we will use your own tools aginst you as we have been doing now

The current capitalistic system is bound to fail. Especially Banks will become obsolete once the system finally collapses. My guess is that they want to keep the current system going for as long as possible and while capitalism has always exploited the weak first, everybody is fair game now in this perverted system. To put it differently, capitalism always needs a scapegoat. It has been migrants, then the working class, eventually the middle class with stagnation in wages and soon it will be everybody, except the 1%.
They want a general populous too dumb/ distracted to know they are being exploited, that WILL be heavily exploited. It is safe to assume politicians have sold us for the current capitalist system, although it cannot be said for sure what threats are still possibly dangerous to the West, like China possibly, I assume their intentions are passively malevolent.
I think the (((globalists))) are an interest group, like any other. They seek to uphold their power first and extend it further second.
They have no alliances to their host country, clearly. They definitely do not have any nationalistic or ethnic alliances to the white man (clearly). We are just another means to an end.
With literally all the money in the world it is just very easy to make politics. This can either be the beginning of the end to their regime or the start of a globalist empire.

Mate how the fuck did this conversation come up?

Control all Central Banking

dont they already do that though?

Create inequality. Fund more leftist groups, Feminize men, Get trump to start trade war to see how valuable co operation and globalism is , start ww3 , form NWO ?

Why? Owning the world is the wet dream of the elites. They want total control and have the power over every single person, simply because they can.

How? Finance both sides in wars, purposefully create financial crisis to increase power, use debt to enslave people, make them dependent on the system but mind control/feed them lies through propaganda, finance shills, psychological warfare and subversion. Every war is in fact purposefully planned in advance by a small group of rich old people, who send out young people to give their lives as cannon fodder to increase their power. Behind the scenes there are multiple agenda's at play, i.e. not every elite has the same agenda.

What's the endgame? Many theories for this one. Georgia guidestones (reduce population to 500mil), Coudenhoven-Kalergi plan, a communist regime with a small top layer who operate behind the scenes, controlling people through technology (technocracy).

Conclusion. We can't say with certainty what the future will bring, and there are different plans being put to practice. But it's clear something is going on. One pattern we can definitely see happening is cultural marxism. Our cultures are being destroyed, and we're being played out (divide and conquer) and outbreeded in our own countries. They do this so we don't unite as one and fight against the corruption.

they use the control to usher in a luciferian agenda. order through chaos.

playing god is what they do by inverting his word.

its literally all they have let to do.

Ive seen people wholeheartedly disregard logic on this level and i've learned to suppress my power level.

I've accepted women are playing a central role in this and the ancient greeks warn us that they do this frequently.

the best course of action is let them do themselves in ad refuse to be enslaved by a womans need to destroy her surroundings at your expense.

>Global taxation
>Extremely profitable wars to keep the populace distracted, while being able to rig them one way or other (they did it with the 2016 election, in Trump's favour)
>A huge manufacturing powerhouse controlled by them to deal with any and all rebellions
>By controlling science, they keep neural nets to themselves. Neural nets are a ridiculously effective tool they are hoping to tech towards before anything else
>By controlling space, via only having Jewish astronauts, they, well, control all the mineral deposits there. Jews will become an intergalactic species while mere goyim will be confined to earth

Which leads to the last one: extermination of goyim with space uranium/hydrogen bombs.

You should be very scared of these 115 IQ madmen, because they have a 30 IQ advantage over goyim when they are doing these things.

Notice how cities are filled with Jew apologists and libshits? The Jews want them out of the way, because their IQ is 100 (compared to the 80 trash IQ of the Roytard).

Satan demands it.

>ok first of all humans were created to do 2 things:
> mine and build

You clearly havent seen abos, spics or most asians have you