Was this perhaps, maybe, possibly the greatest love story ever told?

Was this perhaps, maybe, possibly the greatest love story ever told?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/t881z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

24 hours left.

No, it was so bland and by the numbers. It was absolute mush with so little communication or chemistry.

I'm sure there have been worse posts on Sup Forums, but I can't think of one at the moment.

What exactly about it was stand out?

The music?
The animation?
Voice acting?

It was 12 episodes of awkward barely pubescents.

No. Not at all.

Is it getting doujins?

I'd say its authenticity. I think there's value in portraying a slow, no-frills school romance between two bumbling kids, because that's how things happen in junior high. The fact that both main characters struggled with anxiety gave it a unique angle. The texts during the ED and the post-credits scenes were cute. Not the most technically impressive production, but a well-told story.

It was very good, but it was no Oreimo

Reminder
streamable.com/t881z

holy shit I just burst out laughing

W-What's going to happen?

No.

bluray release

fuck thats amazing

No

Your first time watching romace? Do lurk more and watch more anime.

literally me

Always makes me laugh when people say this since I've completed well over a thousand shows and there isnt anything in the genre that comes even remotely close to it.

>1000+ shows
>tsuki ga kirei somehow comes out on top
Good joke.

>genre
I obviously didnt watch a thousand romance shows. I doubt that even half of that exists. Probably not even a fourth.

>I obviously didnt watch a thousand romance shows
There's your problem.

Like I said, I am fairly sure that there arent even 500 pure romance anime in existence, probably not even 250.

I was being ironic, dumbo. The reason why I'm so dedicated to say your show is shit is because I can literally think of 5 other shows at the top of my head that are eons better than the borefest that is tsuki ga kirei.
Watch more anime.

Unfortunately youre wrong my friend. Dont worry, though, youre bound to fail every now and then.

>HAHA your wrong, Im right!
looks like I'm speaking to someone mentally underage, okay I'll stop.

>HAHA your wrong, Im right!
I mean, thats essentially what you said for the entirety of this response chain. Cant really blame me for mimicking your behavior.