What did she mean?

OK, so everyone's seen this video clip a million times, but I'm wondering:

What did she actually mean by "without that transformation, Europe will not survive"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHvfBtwspPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just a Jew projecting.

nothing
she's just a schizophrenic kike

>without that transformation, Europe will not survive
standard jew selling point. on that note, did you know you have to chop off all the skin on your sons penis when he is born? he will thank you for his destroyed penis when he is 25, trust me goyims.

the jews have nukes in your cities

"Without the transformation, we'll pull our banks. Either breed yourselves out of existence and become our slave race or we're just going to starve you to death."

She means "without that transformation, jews will not survive" because they see a homogeneous society as a threat. It's explained here: youtube.com/watch?v=rHvfBtwspPM

Europe has frequently kicked her tribe out and survived quite well.
Bringing in tens of thousands of non euorpeans is not a form of survival either

>tens of thousands
i wish

After WW2 alot of academics saw nationalism as a dead end and began promoting what would prevent such a thing occurring again, open society and one Europe united is ultimately Hitler's plan just with a new revision, discarding ethnic and social identity.

Its interesting to see the parallels drawn to modern society, what should worry you more is the main driving force, corporations, they are the true imperial power pushing this progress with no one taking responsibility at the wheel

Basically, they've bought into the meme that without young workers to pay into the welfare ponzi schemes they've created the entire system will collapse. Thus they decided immigration was the solution. The solution was simple to them, just import a bunch of foreigners and they'll be the workers that take care of the growing welfare system.

In typical Jewish fashion, however, their mindless optimism and fanaticism has created a much worse situation. As these foreigner workers ironically have become one of the biggest consumers of the welfare, further suffocating the actual workers of the nation.

Link doesnt work in germany

I wonder (((why))). Use hooktube

she was threatening us

Using welfare to break the country is the plan. It's called the Cloward-Piven strategy. When the gibs run out, they'll blame capitalism and go full commie.

Isn't it blocked in Finland? This movie is blocked here too..........

No, this is a first world country with free speech.

Only time I need to use hooktube is when some video is blocked due to copyright.

What? It works for me but I have youtube switched to English, not going to check what will happen if I switch it back.

>No, this is a first world country with free speech
>with free speech

Absolutely false.

I guess I have to use hooktube...

Poland I can respect the fact that you don't accept muslims and all that. But why are you turning into Germany when it comes to free speech and history? It's not like you have to fear the truth.
I don't like your current government tbqh.

Does anyone else think that she and David Hogg look like they could be related?

She's a fucking Jew, dude

>But why are you turning into Germany when it comes to free speech and history?

Inferiority complex, but don't tell anybody.

In the absolute sense, yes you are correct. But certainly we can agree that we are better off than most other developed countries?

bump for interesting question

I think she means the Europe that the EU controls, the multicultural new aged United States of Europe.

She means the economic model that she and her kind love so much will not survive. Capitalism demands population growth to match economic growth. It's not a steady-state economic model.