Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - WE WILL HUNT THEM

GROKO IS HAPPENING! AfD BIGGEST OPPOSITION PARTIE
tagesschau.de/inland/spd-votum-groko-101.html

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article174102479/Umfrage-AfD-in-Cottbus-staerkste-Kraft-mit-29-Prozent.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/linke-aeussern-befuerchtung-so-un-wahrscheinlich-ist-ein-cdu-afd-buendnis-in-sachsen-2019_id_8546067.html

>Full debate: What do we need ARD and ZDF for?
ardmediathek.de/tv/Maischberger/Wozu-brauchen-wir-noch-ARD-und-ZDF/Das-Erste/Video?bcastId=311210&documentId=50466084

>#120db women's movement against migrant violence protest on a concert
youtube.com/watch?v=pfJ7zBns6Ms

>State propaganda
>Bundestag talking about Antifa blocking saturday's women's march
youtube.com/watch?v=BGA44z7v_7g
youtube.com/watch?v=5LkZTv9MqCs

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk
abcnews.go.com/amp/International/wireStory/turkish-group-press-charges-german-nationalist-53105721
>Turkish getting butthurt by Poggenburg (AfD) bant

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs
>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Metaminimum/status/970016815832354823
youtube.com/watch?v=tHfbsbXjCzQ
ze.tt/die-spd-hat-die-fatalste-entscheidung-fuer-die-zukunft-deutschlands-getroffen/?utm_campaign=ref&utm_content=zett_zon_parkett_teaser_x&utm_medium=fix&utm_source=zon_zettaudev_int&wt_zmc=fix.int.zettaudev.zon.ref.zett.zon_parkett.teaser.x
spiegel.de/panorama/gesellschaft/sarah-rambatz-so-habe-ich-den-shitstorm-erlebt-a-1188522.html
pastebin.com/Q9xBQAaz
der-postillon.com/2018/03/willy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for sunday blues

checked.
Who didn't see that coming? SPD have always been corrupted cucks. Can't believe how little people learnt from history.
>But they are competely different people now
Well, the Greens used to lobby for pedo rights.
>But they are completely different people now
Yeah, but they kept Künast in the party.

agreed. starting slow today

Still it got my hopes up. No our only chance is the bavarian state level election for some minor happening

Fuck the SPD.

kek

SPD: Bah it's good for us anyway >20 % AfD and

bump for knowing your enemy

REEE seen a pic on Kikeborg today that showed Lille sitting beside Nahles, both laughing.
Tried to scour that gay ass group but I can't find it again. Rly made my noggin joggin

Jetzt haben die Hurensöhne noch 3 1/2 Jahre Zeit Deutschland nachhaltig zu ruinieren.

Eigentlich solltet ihr ne Revolution anzetteln.

twitter.com/Metaminimum/status/970016815832354823
This one

>a blackpill so potent the author killed himself
What am I in for, lads?

so grosse ruination is through then?

Ich habe auch das Gefühl Merkel wird jetzt mal so richtig die Sau rauslassen weil sie weiß dass es ihre letzte Amtszeit ist.

You'll kill yourself with 24 shots from a shotgun in your lower back

Do you guys have suggestion on the best way to learn German? Thanks.

>tfw you're awake since 3am and there was no Kraut/pol/ thread and you immidiately felt Entzugserscheinungen

It's likely that another GroKo will again result in losses for SPD and Union? How do we make sure that as much of these voters are pocketed by the AfD instead of falling for the "FDP and Grüne are totally different" meme?

Duolingo, read books, watch shows. There's no magical formula to learn it.

They're doing that job pretty well themselves

Short read, but some very good points

I think the best way is to have a native speaker you can correspond with. Maybe you have a university nearby where you can find someone like that?

not good enough, media will cover their asses

>GROKO IS HAPPENING
So its the slow death you have picked SPD

cdu should be named and shamed for providing this opportunity to her, to further that stupid agenda

>slow death

Quick, you mean. SPD will be scratching the 5% hurdle soon.

ahahahahahaha GUYS HEAR ME OUT GO ON KIKEBOOK, GO ON SPD PAGE. SEE THAT SALT MINE IN THE COMMENTS FROM THEIR OWN BASE LMAOOOOO

>GroKo happening

ITS ALL LOST!
might as well pack our bags and leave
me personally, I'm just gonna take a long nap right now
after waking up, my AfD flag will be put in the trash
it was all a lie, Gauland won't hunt anyone afterall!
farewell biokrauts!

>Ich habe auch das Gefühl Merkel wird jetzt mal so richtig die Sau rauslassen
wie kann sie offene Grenzen, Masseneinwanderung und Kriminalitätsboom noch toppen?

kill whitey

war schon enthalten
>Kriminalitätsboom

kek. You're such a loser. Love these shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHfbsbXjCzQ

This one too.

ze.tt/die-spd-hat-die-fatalste-entscheidung-fuer-die-zukunft-deutschlands-getroffen/?utm_campaign=ref&utm_content=zett_zon_parkett_teaser_x&utm_medium=fix&utm_source=zon_zettaudev_int&wt_zmc=fix.int.zettaudev.zon.ref.zett.zon_parkett.teaser.x

as long as there is no election they can just keep on bullshitting

>7 hour audiobook

talking about media bias
wtf is this cancer

What are your expectations for (INSA) polls in the next weeks?
Will we see immediate effects of the SPD decision?

>wake up
>check the news
>2/3 of the spd cucks voted yes

kek, those youth magazines are the best. They don't even try to hide their radical leftism

The youth page of the Zeit. Kinda like Neon. I wanted to archive the link but it didn't work. It's pretty hilarious.

Yeah "fatalste Entscheidung" not because we get 3,5 years of Merkel and mass migration no. Fatal because the AfD is going to have the first word lol.

Let's hope their prediction proves right and the AfD thrives

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD I LOVE BEING ANGLO

yeah. ze.tt is basically a caricature of an american vegan antifa SJW

spiegel.de/panorama/gesellschaft/sarah-rambatz-so-habe-ich-den-shitstorm-erlebt-a-1188522.html

Anybody who can acces the article?

Okay Achmed

>4th term

literally a dictator

well worth the listen from what i heard from it.
vastly resourcefull and well sourced for sure.
puts emphasis on think tanks and secret societies in the background
start 2 hours in for part 3 and 4

tldr:
all is lost already, Merkel won
everyone delete your twitter accounts and move on
mabye I'll find me some cute half-brown gf and join a soccer club

pastebin.com/Q9xBQAaz

kek this assholes realy expect me to pay for that shitty article?

thanks

am ende waren es die alten säcke boomers wo entschieden haben deutschland zu killen. wieso tuen immer die alten säcke alles ruinieren? Bin dir ganz ehrlich ich bin richtig mad.

I put it on my watch list, maybe has some redpills I can use on normies.

Just proves that once again the most important issue to both "right wing" and left wing european parties is to keep replacing their population with africans

You guys really love Merkel don’t you?

sure, it is the ultimate form of humiliation and demoralization:
pay for your propaganda

>It's likely that another GroKo will again result in losses for SPD and Union?
Have you even looked at the coalition contract, especially the part about refugees? It's not only likely it's assured, but here is how it's going to be. This government, especially the SPD ministers will do a horrible job, after that Merkel might finally fuck off and the new CDU/CSU guy, maybe even a vocal Merkel critic, to give him more believability, will point the finger at Merkel and the SPD and say, "look how they fucked up, actually we have to send those refugees back guys and [insert other right wing talking points], vote me and not the literal Nazis of the AFD, basically they are now setting up to pull the same stunt Kurz pulled in Austria. SPD will get the same fate the Dutch social democrats got.

Immer das positive sehen, die SPD wird 2021 unter 10% kommen

Deine Grammatik ist einfach nur peinlich. Bitte versuch mal ein Buch zu lesen um dich etwas weiterzubilden.

>Mit ihrer Mitbewohnerin fährt Rambatz zur Polizei. Sie entscheidet sich für neutrale Kleidung, ohne Symbole. Rambatz, die Linksextreme, die Polizisten kritisch gegenübersteht, eilt zur Wache, um Hilfe zu holen. "Die Angst um meine Familie hat mich dorthin getrieben", sagt sie.

>Ein Verwandter von Rambatz findet in dieser Zeit einen Wischmob vor seiner Haustür. Darauf habe jemand ein "runifiziertes B" geschrieben, erzählt der Mann. Der Kanal, in dem die Adressen veröffentlicht wurden, heißt: "Sup Forums - Unbesiegt" und gehört zu dem Forum Krautchan, das rechte Onlineaktivisten nutzen.

>Doch während der Tage im September erlebte sie nicht nur Hass. Auf der anderen Seite, der linksradikalen, schlägt ihr "Euphorie" entgegen, wie sie das nennt. Bei einer Demo gegen Rechte sagt ihr ein Unbekannter: "Du bist eine Legende." Bei einem Vortrag spricht sie ein Student ehrfürchtig an: "Sind, sind, sind... Sie Sarah Rambatz?", wie sie erzählt.

It's interesting that they understand that they are digging their own grave. In a way, they confess that things will only get worse under Schrumpfko, that they have no solutions.

it really binds together a lot of stuff in one place, well sourced.
who is connected to whom, said when what (in semi official contexts), background and interests of acting groups

deine mutter war auch letzte nacht peinlich, du kleiner hund.

Anybody has the webm of Deutschland den Deutschen on Kika again?

a lot of it hinges on whether the msm can keep up the charade

Glaubst du ernsthaft das ein Weeb genug Gehirn dafür hat?

>Selbstzerfleischung

ich glaube das du überhaupt keins hast, shill.

>Am Ende waren es die alten Boomersäcke, die entschieden haben Deutschland zu killen. Wieso ruinieren immer alles die alten Säcke? Bin ehrlich zu dir, ich bin richitg mad.
Lass mich raten, du bist in Westdeutschland auf die Schule gegangen.

Hör auf dich wie ein Ghetto-Kümmel auszudrücken, dass kommt nur extrem degeneriert rüber.

things are only going to deteriorate, people will look for answers.
there is still a chance it turns out to be a sort of phyrric victory.
the agenda won a huge battle in 2015 though

Wer ist denn deine waifu?

damn, maybe got that pic in wp size?

>Weeb
>Nicht schon maximal degeneriert

Is nun das Ergebnis der SPD Abstimmung schon bekannt? Ich geh mal stark davon aus, dass sie mit JA zur GROKO abstimmen

warum seid ihr so mad, hab ich ein paar alte fett Säcke beleidigt?

Ist der Huppendorfer-Trinker im thread ?

>then they told me, "you cant destroy a Social Democratic party"

Wer ist nun deine waifu?

Ja, aber nur mit deiner Rechtschreibung, Wortwahl und Grammatik.

Bin noch nicht ganz 30. Denke ncht, dass ich ein alter Sack bin, aber ich kann Legastheniker nicht leiden.

nah, it's just a pic I saved from 4 chan

forgot pic, silly me

No. Catch up on the whole process, there was a lot of effort to dethrone her. It's how power structures work

Lads, how would the Bundestag look like if pensioners weren't allowed to vote?
My guess is 40% Greens, 25% AfD, 20% Linke, 10% Die Partei, 5% SPD

t. theresa

pic related

O B S E S S I O N

10% CDU/CSU, 15% SPD, 35% AFD, 20% grüne
15% linke, 5% FDP

>Er hat die Saison schlampe als waifu
LMAO.

Immerhin nicht Rei, also vielleicht noch zu retten.

No way. user is right. The Greens would royally fuck us.

zeig deine waifu. ich will die hure sehen.

yes exactly, it is all about engineering the continuation of the agenda/eggsberiment

CDU/CSU 18%, SPD 12%, Grüne 20%, FDP 10%, Die Linke 12%, AFD 20%, Sonstige 8%.

You can spend 4-5 years on this board cutting though the noise and try to put the pieces together, or you could just read this book. Very meta stuff. I've recommended this and his book on the migration crisis to quite a few people as both redpill normies like no other. They're definitely the most redpilled books out there which are palatable to normies & mainstream.

Verstehe bis heute nicht warum Personen, von denen man so klar sieht, dass sie nicht das Beste für Land und Leute wollen, Politik betreiben dürfen.
(Aber ich habe einen Verdacht)

der-postillon.com/2018/03/willy.html