Why has there never been any female school shooters in America?

Why has there never been any female school shooters in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/04/school-shootings-with-female-shooters.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Alabama_in_Huntsville_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

women are smarter and mature quicker than men

Because they are the reason young males lose their shit and shoot others.

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/04/school-shootings-with-female-shooters.html

women are dumb and weak lambs incapable of such an act but that doesn't forgive the extreme cruelty women have displayed all the time.

they're retarded and get caught

Because it is overwhelmingly white males who are pushed into self hatred and desperation in this feminized society.

Also most crime is committed by men anyway.

From a very young age, women are sent to the city where they can sexually satisfy the ultra high IQ city people who live there, clearing their minds of any distracting urges and letting them focus on their ultra high IQ intellectual work.

The rural and suburban retards, who are thus left bitchless, go insane from the lack of high quality pussy and start killing people with the guns that are given to them to maintain population control.

Brenda Spencer

you fucking low iq soycuck aids nigger faggot retard ass sucking queer kike

no thot incels getting bullied out of society

Women are too low agency to plan something like that, also no matter how sad, depressed, alienated etc a woman is there will always be someone who wants to help her or give her support.

7/10 would bang

>i'm too lame to get any pussy, better kill a bunch of other people and then myself

Because men are fucking psychotic, user.

you wouldn't say that if you saw her now

Not a female

Woman aren't placed in combat rolls

>unironically using muh dick as an argument

be the first one. also we need a tranny or a trap shooter

Only the bags of females shoot people

too busy riding the cock carousel. They are pandered to, don't have a bad life, so why should they complain and shoot up schools?

Because women and men kill in different ways.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Alabama_in_Huntsville_shooting

literally they dont have the balls
ha ha

They dont play video games.

Because women are more innocent and nice.

>Why has there never been any female school shooters in America?
because being female is living life on easy mode.
All a female need to do is spread their leg and they are taken care of.
So as long as their needs are taken care of they will stop at being abusive to children.

Chekd and Rekt.
Summary: women do it. They just aren't as good at it.

Because they have nothing to be outraged about, and are given everything in life. Every man who hasn't gone on a rampage or killed himself over the age of 25 is a very strong man.

Just today I worked 10 hours in a plastic factory, then had to go to the post office, wait in line for 30 minutes, go grocery shopping, go to the bank to get a cashiers check for the rent which was another 20 minute wait, pay my phone bill which I had to dispute with some cunt, feed and walk my dog, go to home depot, and my girlfriend is bitching about how I don't spend enough time with her. Do that for a few thousand days in a row and it's a miracle if you DONT snap.

Male life sucks.

men are the cannon fodder of civilization, thrown into trenches and demanding jobs, only respected for what they do and attain.
women have inherent value for society for their ability to conceive and are treated has the treasure to be protected.
so of course its likelier that a man will turn nihilistic and snap.

Not entirely true. Girls bully other girls pretty viciously in high school. The difference is that these girls can make a half-hearted suicide attempt and will be surrounded with support afterward. If a boy attempts suicide and fails, he's just a bigger loser.

>people look uglier when they get older

Fuck. Off. Leaf.

If the biggest problem women face is "mean words" you've just proven my point in spades. Right now I have a broken toe I havnt had time to address and my hands are constantly bleeding and covered in painful blisters.

Ha! I broke my big toe at work once and still finished my shift. It had a huge black ring of a bruise around it. Never got it treated. Never missed a day.

Same here buddy.

patriarchy.

There was one this week!