Last episode o f Ashita no Joe.

so epic... it made me crye...

MY NIGGA

Are 11/10 episodes allowed?

sure, why not?

space dandy is cheating, most episodes were 10/10

11/10's are encouraged.

>double promotion
That's 12/10, user. I think it's too much for this thread.

And then her boyfriend made out with half the cast and she got written out of the story.

Whole lot of excellent taste in this thread.

Utena episode 7.
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki episode 10.

What's this from?

YOU MOTHERFUCKER HOW DARE YOU I CRIED AT THIS SCENE YOU KNOW TAHT YOU KNOW THAT YOU FUCING KIKE I CRIED AND YET YOU RUIN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT I HOPE YOU GET DIE

Why is the イ backwards?

Has they been gone so long that the correct way to write some alphabets were forgotten?

Why are there extra lights not turned off? in particular that blob near the イ?

I can never not be bothered whenever I see this image.

this killed me

What was his name again?

severing simian

OP episode was mediocre, unless you're some easily impressed shojofag
These are top-tier

Hello, fellow oldfags

Choppy Chimp

no shame in crying at this part

HEY HEY BLUES

The explosions and cheering crowd make that song so much better. That's a concert I'd love to be at.

Mincing Monkey

I liked the show a lot but those 2 episodes in Kyoto were amazing, especially recognising all the locations.

Posting kino

monogatari has at least 10 masterpiece episodes, including all four episodes of otorimonogatari

Oh hair the frag that setsu us furee!

Not to disrespect the rest of the episodes of course, but this one shone above all the others.

It's for his sake.

Massacre Macaque

>10/10 episodes

Literally the only episode posted in this thread should be episode ten of Madoka. I understand having a favorite episode of anime or whatever but pacing, character development and timing and just overall enjoyment nothing really comes close to episode ten of Madoka in anime. It's like the best part of the best episode of an anime series over and over from start to finish and that thing they did with the Intro was just epic.

I felt like information was being shoved down my throat the entire episode and I loved it.

north america LotGH release never, it's been 2 years sentai

Maybe the new series will make them get off their lazy asses
They only do a release of the new series

Little Witch Academia 25 made me feel happier than I had in ages, and that's a 10/10 in my books.

Every time I hear lies coming from that girls mouth, I only remember one man. That starry night almost got destroyed humanity so what appeared to be 10/10 at that time is actually -1/10. Deceitful, just like that girl's character. The fireworks display episode and walking on the fields episode can easily topple that starry night episode.

Gruesome Gorilla

While i actually liked the entire series, this episode was something else.

Serial Apist.

>Commie
Are you an idiot? Rhetorical question.

God damn Madoka was boring.

The only choices you had for that show back then was hard-subbed Funishit, Commie and Cthune which were slow as fuck and still didn't finish subbing it.

youtu.be/r30D3SW4OVw

Is a screenshot even necessary?

yes because I want to make fun of you if it's "your lie in april"
youtube.com/watch?v=cQpEnN6bxxw

Space Dandy has plenty of 10/10 episodes

Not him but
>your lie in april

First things that comes to mind are Digimon and LoGH.

Pic related was better.

great taste lad

And don't you dare deny it.

Nice meme. Maybe you should try watching it.

Aside from episode ten of Madoka being the one true answer the last episode of Sora no Otoshimoto actually made me cry which is pretty damn good for a show that's no meant to do that. It was such a loving heartwarming episode I actually felt bad about my life after watching it.

Episode 10 was trash.

You have no clue what you're talking about. It's the best episode in anime history by a long shot.

Don't know if 10/10 but it sure is heartwarming for an episode dealing with group suicide.

Adventure was the one I implied.

Damn now that I think about it the last episode of My Wife is a Yakuza Mermaid made me feel the same way. Seeing this guy finally become a true member of the family and getting respect was awesome.

This. It was better than the rest of Madotrash's episodes, but still trash.

I was literally just about to post this. The last episode was some satisfying shit. Damn this show was good.

Maybe you should try watching it.

I don't rewatch trash.

I've rewatched this show four times. Strangely I plan on watching it again in the future.

Episode became 10x better after the director talked about the implied incest

You never watched it in the first place.

It's kind weird but with Madoka there are two kinds of people.

#1 The people who hate it but also haven't watched it

#2 The people who watched it and had a good time

Madoka was average at best, aside from the fairly nice visuals and good OST. I know you fags don't know shit about the genre, but Madoka really isn't anything special as far as mahou shoujo goes.

Maybe you should try watching it.

Gonna have to agree with these.

>Madoka is average and didn't stand out against other mahou shoujo

You really should try watching it one of these days user,

What are you trying to prove with the blatant samefagging? Most people on Sup Forums watched it when it aired, and aside from the rabid fans, moved on already.

Standing righteous, symbolic of strength, our hopes for freedom to be

You obviously didn't watch it though. Do you hate it because you're an Eva fan?