ITT: retarded asspulls

ITT: retarded asspulls,
Bonus: You stopped reading right there

>Thread starts with a 0
I was expecting an O.

Am I the only one who liked this twist? Stark was a disappointment.

So was Yammy, it's amazing how unimportant that designation was.

I wanted to drop it so hard right here but the manga was going to end so might as well read it all.

Those tiny tiny legs
it's adorable

O
MY
DEMON
ANCENSTRY

What is happening here?

They were fighting an enemy they couldn't beat because it was a god thing. Suddenly she had a backstory where she was given a sword that could kills gods but she didn't know until that moment.

>Ichigo beats YWCH because YWCH tried to change the future but ichigo's future son stuck his hand in YWCH's future eyeball-blob which stopped him from going to the future so that Ichigo could kill him in the past
How much of bleach was NOT retarded asspulls?

In this moment it became clear even to those who had their doubts that Kubo wasn't going to make good on any of the hype he had lined up.

Yammy was offscreened. The fact that he was humongous contradicted that whole 'humanized' Vasto Lords concept and the Vasto Lords were completely overrated to begin with. I recall some idiot character claiming ten would be enough to crush all of soul society. Not one person on the hero side died.

Probably the one time even the MC thinks his power is bullshit.

I was fine with it. He was still a small fish in the end, so it didn't really affect the story that much.

Any of Aizen's scheme.

>can see all futures
>doesn't just outright kill everyone in their first encounter even when they could
Kubo is just a hack.

How is that an asspull?
Luffy talked about his new technique a bunch before he showed it off

I don't know how Oda drew this and thought it was acceptable. Looks so fucking stupid.

>Bonus: You stopped reading right there
I also felt embarrassed that it was going anywhere.

Best boy

One Piece is garbage and that looks absolutely retarded, but it still doesn't qualify as an asspull.

>You stopped reading right there
Oh no, I did not.

>Final boss trounces 10 other duelists over 5 episodes
>Side character shows up, beats final boss with cards designed solely for this occasion

Mokuba?

Kinda. It's not!Kaiba's not!brother, who turns out to be a reverse trap.

Most major, final boss , semi final boss fights in Bleach are a disappointment

Cero Espada, Aizen, Elite Quincies, Yhwach, Zero Squad...etc...etc. Kubo is good at hyping niggas up but then he doesnt know what to do with them so he either just pull shit out of his ass or leave it as 2DEEP4U CLIFF HANGER LEL. But i know there will be retards who defend this retarded shit

I'm convinced Aizen is the most bullshit character ever written.

Aizen was amazing.
This Manga was literally his.

Aizen:
>*teleports behind the plot* nothing personnel kubo

>hurrdurr I was using hypnosis all along

That ruined Soul Society for me.

>SURPRISE HE WAS A GIRL THE WHOLE TIME
>Ok but why
>Dunno lol
The last arcs of Arc-v was a fucking mess

This twist was hilarious. Kubo did some dumb shit, but it'd be lie to say it wasn't entertaining.

>Looks so fucking stupid
That's the point. Doflamingo laughed when he saw it.
In b4
>Hurrr it still looks like shit, you're just making excuses!
>One Piece is garbage
Shit taste detected.

O

MY

RUBBER

RUBBER

RUBBER

NEN

Pretty much

The whole series ended without him ever using his Bankai Even Ken-fucking-pachi got forced into using his

But Aizen? Nooooo

Maybe he didn't even had a bankai

>Aizen: "I was using hypnosis all along"
>fans: "that's dumb"
>Aizen: "I won't use hypnosis against Ichigo so he could beat me"
>fans: "that's dumb"
Make up your mind.

I feel like it was implied that his shinkai was what he said it was, and his bankai was the ILLUSIONS

I legit started laughing when this scene first popped up.

What's wrong with asspulls though? Isn't more fun to see a character fighting against all odds with a move nobody expected?

>Not stopping when Ichigo's dad was a shinigami.

this

yeah I dropped naruto right there too

That’s a little too late isn’t it

Which was the exact moment Bleach went full retard?

Genie was out of the bottle the first time. If that power exists, there needs to be an actual solution to stop it as opposed to the villain not using his trump card that got him where he was.

that was histugaya

>Series so shit readers have to insert their own headcanon left and right

It is time to stop

Why is it only okay when togashi does it?

At least the anime had him locked up for a while. The manga didn't even mention such a thing.

I was reading an isekei LN and the Protag made a mistake and got some of his underlings killed. He got so fucking mad that he ended up evolving a skill that not only resurrects any of his subordinates if they ever die but they also come back way more powerful then they were before.

>powerup after a timeskip
>asspull
I guess it would be an asspull if it was imbalanced hax, but it isn't.

>Isekai
therein lies your mistake

>okay when togashi does it?

O

Is that what happened? That's pretty stupid.

No, that's not what happened
Ywach was trying to return, like he had done after his last loss, but this time interacting with ichigos son severed the power.
It implies that the son has inherited the traits that mean he could one day be soul king.

>It implies that the son has inherited the traits that mean he could one day be soul king.
what??

It was irrelevant, he was raped off-screen. Just some cheap hype, like jumpscares in horror movies.

Can this get added to the spam filter already? Every thread is the fucking same.

all of gantz

Why doesn't she use it against Shinigami, literally gods of death?

>Looks so fucking stupid.
Yeah, cause everything else in one piece has been so badass, cool and serious so far.

>Cero Espada
I'd say almost every espada aside from barrigan and the eye dude were a disappointment. So many asspulls, bullshit and disappointments were filled in all of those battles.

o my rubber nen

It made sense though

To be fair he barely did anything except prolly killed a couple of random samurai

Last time I post an asspull my ass was bant for 3 days. Fucking mods

Barrigan was a fucking G. Nniorita I liked a lot too because of how fucking vile he was.

That might have been one of the first modern examples of meme magic.
Everyone kept joking about how Yammy was really the 0 espada as more and more of his superiors died, then it fucking happened.
Shame it didn't amount to anything though. It would have been better if he remained 10 and was defeated by full armor Chad or something.

Because the shinigami are egomaniacs whose original name was simply balancers. There are legit divine beings in Bleach, and the "shinigami" are not among them.

As he should be.

>Since when were you under the impression my bamkai had a time limit
Hitsugaya's asspull was amusing

The whole Zangetsu thing

>Since when were you under impression that you stole his powers?
>x losing their powers and getting them back in the same/next arc
>hogyoku saved me lmao
>stealing bankai with aspull devices without any explanation how it even works
>bankai becoming a regular powerup for scrubs
>this arrow made of quincy's semen seals yhwach's powers
>hitsugaya's bankai
>heart of soul king is not a heart but a viking
>god slaying sword
>unohana being kenpachi
>ichigo's dad being shinigami
>quincy's living in shadow's of soul society
and that's probably not even half of asspulls in bleach, just off the top of my head

that's part of his charm

Seki vs Kiozan was a beautiful performance of who could make the most asspulls
this is why I read Kengan, the entire manga is an asspull in itself

wasn't this more like a joke? because aizen and the others never saw him being strong,

>unohana being kenpachi
To be fair, that one was widely speculated.

When Eren punch commanded the titans.

>It would have been better if he remained 10 and was defeated by full armor Chad or something
Or he became 0 but still got defeated by full armor Chad.
the twist is too funny not to keep around.
It would also be a good showing for Chad because nobody would take him seriously even after he beats regular Yammy anyway.

I still wonder if at this point Kubo planned to show the fight against Yammy as the finale of the Hueco Mundo arc but his editor and his assistants were like "please no I don't care can we get to Aizen already" so he ended up offscreening it. Because otherwise like that user said it was little more than a jumpscare, a very convoluted and unneeded one.

>Or he became 0 but still got defeated by full armor Chad
>since when were you under the impression I was the weakest espada?
>since when were you under the impression I wasn't Ichigo's strongest friend?

Name?

>I still wonder if at this point Kubo planned to show the fight against Yammy as the finale of the Hueco Mundo arc but his editor and his assistants were like "please no I don't care can we get to Aizen already" so he ended up offscreening it.
That's delusional. Stop blaming other people for Kubo's incompetence.

The only good twist related to the numbering system was Ulquiorra being 4th.
I thought he was first all along or at least second so that was a shock.

>I still wonder if at this point Kubo planned to show the fight against Yammy as the finale of the Hueco Mundo arc
nah the finale was set up to be hollow Orihime.
since he scrapped that in the Ulquiorra fight I suppose he haphazardly tried replacing it with Yammy.

>blaming
I'm not, if anything I agree with them. But it's just so incongruous for a twist like that to result in an offscreened fight I can't help but think so.

This is the ultimate pleb filter.
Everyone who hates on this design is a reddit tourist who only watches netflix anime.

Nanomachines, Jack.

>not stopping when Rukia gave Ichigo powers with no explanation or foreshadowing

>It implies that the son has inherited the traits that mean he could one day be soul king
When you think about it that interpretation is pretty fucked up.
>but this time interacting with ichigos son severed the power
Still think Kazui just became Yhwach's new vessel.

>What's wrong with asspulls though? Isn't more fun to see a character fighting against all odds with a move nobody expected?
no everything must abide by logic and be hinted at prior.
Anything less is the showings of a hack.
It's why 99% of writers are all worthless