Index S3

What scenes are you most looking forward to?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.cc/daily-briefs/2017-09-25/a-certain-magical-index-season-3-briefly-listed-by-animax-show-website/.121828
youtube.com/watch?v=cYpz3abAk98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everything as long as it has Railgun S art direction

Mikoto and Misaki solving groovy mysteries

Nobuhiko Okamoto finally going back to what he does best

The part where Touma dies

What a cute Barururuun.
And I'm waiting for Battle Royale.

Nagai is GOD

Fre/nda

And pretty much all of Battle Royale desu

>Mikoto voted #1 female for 5 years straight
>lost to Yukino in 2015 and went back to 1st for 16/17
>not best girl

Fre/nda

Speaking of seiyuu, between Code Geass 3 and Index 3 Ami Koshimizu is finally back.

Admit that you liked Battle Royale because it was edgy shit and you were in middle school.

I want to fuck her in the butt

Hopefully mobile chan scares the newfags away, even though she's a newfag herself compared to Accelspam and some others

>house might burn down on the same day that Index III announcement is leaked

Not now, Mikototard.

MIYUKI SAWASHIRO for Carissa. Best girl deserves the best seiyuu. She will make Britain great again.

Misaki a pile of shit

Is it already announced? Or is still not confirmed yet?

All of Acqua of the Back's arc, and Brexit

I will believe absolutely nothing unless confirmed by js06.

The preview blurb for the show that was supposed to air after fallfest got leaked with the season 3 details in it.

The show was supposed to be about Miki and another raildex anime producer talking about the success of raildex anime series

I'm ready to see Uiharu defeat Kakine while Saten defeats Mugino.

Also, looks like Murakami came out to draw a new Saten pic.

>level 1 beating top level 5
I'll admit, I laughed a little. Besides, only Kakine can beat Uiharu

I told my mother I'm extremely happy today and treated her dinner tonight.

Does this mean Index novel is close to the end?

There are some really beatiful moments in Railgun S. More than the previous season and Index at least... but there were some really awful ones too.

Here is an example in my upload. These two frames are like less than a second apart. Its weird.

>Having parents

>Code Geass 3
>Index 3
>Yahari volume 13 and 14 come out at the same time
>Megaman is officially dead and buried
>Kim calls Trump a dotard

What the fuck is going on

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH KANZAKI I'M SCARED

> Forgetting the most important part, WW3 about to happen

Can't stop thinking about S3

Meme Magic getting out of hand. We memed Kino, but even after Index 3 got confirmed the meme magic was in overdose and now it's affecting other things.

Not all of us were born out of piss tanks Misaka.

I read there's a leak about announcing S3? Could a kind user provide a link, please.

>Brexit happened last year
>WW3 soon

Damn

animenewsnetwork.cc/daily-briefs/2017-09-25/a-certain-magical-index-season-3-briefly-listed-by-animax-show-website/.121828

An intern fucked up and released the blurb way too early

>Touma had a selfie with English Royalty
>didn't post it on his twitter before falling into the Antarctic Ocean
Such a wasteful boy

Oh shit, can't wait for the sticky with over 10k posts when the actual announce comes.

We already had a fuckton of threads since then. It was trending on Nip twitter and worldwide

But his phone is waterproof. He states that in OT 11 when he got out of the Ice boats.

plump butt

>It was trending on Nip twitter

So this series is still popular in Japan right?

>Two franchises died at once so that Raildex may live

MILF

Yeah it is it blew up with 100k+ tweets. Imagine fallfest announcemetn with the poster itself

Then in that case he still wasted the chance to brag to the world about getting a close up with three hot princesses, one of which is currently locked up for Rebellion, hell I'm sure he could've gotten a picture with Katze too, or taken one of the Russion Pope with a bruise on his face

Breasts that tempt even the devil.

>WW3 soon

Real life or Index anime?

Touma!

Oh wait, I just remembered the shota didn't actually show up in person, nevermind, but with that said he could've gotten a selfie with Othinus

Both.

In terms of global popularity I'd compare Raildex with Kimi no Na Wa. Extremely popular in the East (Japan, China, South Korea), somehow well known but not Attack on Titan/Madoka/Kill la Kill levels in the West.

Why are her nipples hard?

She's a Saint, they have bodies made of steel

When people compare it to the LN and hate it despite it being a decent show to prove to new fans of the series that they've been here longer even though it's completely irrelevant.

Yea, I'm probably going to hate it.

I already don't like it.

Then they wouldn't be able to move.

Is the cute Index ever relevant in her own novel?

If season 3 was leaked then why I don't see it uploaded yet?????

lol

> """""Leaked"""""
Please try harder

No, but the producers of the Virtual-On game said she'll be relevant there. They also gave her bigger tits. So she's got that going for her I guess.

Soba you better come back you fucker

hi is index relevant yet

My favourite pet gets no love.

>S3 confirmed
>suddenly more doujins
>mfw

Looked at the archives

This is the legendary user that found it first

youtube.com/watch?v=cYpz3abAk98

Yup. It's about as popular as AoT.

Nope, this is the very first post when it began
And this is the screenshot immediately after

This guy makes me laugh

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

I'm more excited by the fact that Kanzaki might actually get good looking figures with her jacket.

Yeah, thread was literally fucking ded

I was laughing

I woke up fucking early.

I strangely woke up earlier than usual and felt the need to check the thread and see this leak and legit WOKE the fuck up.

I was just yesterday trying to clear my doubts and get hyped about the festival and this happened.

>inb4 kim launches the missiles to Japan as we all go to sleep

>The only way to stop S3 is with a fucking world war

Even more popular and more successful than that.

I can't believe I was so ready for the festival but I instead end up sleeping through the leak

I'll be both happy and sad. Happy that North Korea decided to end itself, sad that Japan has been nuked.

Came back after having dinner at that time and then read that.

I thought some fags were acting up again

With any luck he'll target LA or something instead, nobody would miss it.

I don't want WW3 to happen in general, there's too many possibilities. Fucking Kim nukes Japan and S3 never. Trump really fucked up, by the end of the year everyone will probably be kill.

Please no, I live in LA.

Would they add all of SS2 or would that get in the way of a perfect vol 14 to volume 19 cour?

If Kim uses a nuke on Japan, no one will advocate for peace
Imagine what it would be like to possess bloodlust as a collective, we'd fucking crush them soon after. They're just a bad memory that has still remained to this day.

Sacrifices have to be made user, kind of your own fault for living there though

BREXIT
R
E
X
I
T

But why? LA did nothing wrong.

Why not?

I don't think SS2 is necessary, I feel like it would interrupt the flow of things.

Your fault for living with commies