We've established we can't take away guns, so how do we realistically solve the mass shooting problem in america?

We've established we can't take away guns, so how do we realistically solve the mass shooting problem in america?

>inb4 it's just the price for freedom

No, that's not good enough, something needs to be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYua-3JmnT4
nationalreview.com/2018/03/report-parkland-shooter-did-not-use-high-capacity-magazines/
youtube.com/watch?1=&v=PezlFNTGWv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better mental healthcare
Kids need to be taught not to be fucking assholes and stop picking on that one weird kid
Kids need to be able to fight each other and sort their shit out before it gets out of hand

Completely reform the school system. Put children in camps and force feed them hitler and george lincoln rockwell speeches and force them to eat pure protein so they dont become soyim.

Dont you have enough own problems, like butterknifes or the minority of White people in your bigger cities?

Take care of those, and when you have become the Utopia you want to be so badly, then you can look down on other Nations. Until then, have fun with your Muslims like the Rest of us, islandmonkey.

is she gonna eat that child?

youtube.com/watch?v=GYua-3JmnT4

Get rid of niggers and spics. There problem solved.

Have you ever seen a school shooter before? haha

well there's 4 florida pig detectives that need to go to jail
SEND THE MESSAGE
problem solved
oh, put the fucking head pig jew in prison too

>mass shooting problem
>shooting problem
>problem

There are 330m people in the United States. There’s about 13000 gun deaths a year.. that’s mass shootings, suicides, accidents etc.
That’s 0.004% if the population dying to guns anually. This number is statistically zero.

There is nothing to solve.

Why the fuck do you care.. you're in Britain... there are Millions of them. Gun killings are the least of their problems

>how do we realistically solve the mass shooting problem in america?
ban kikes and niggers

So how many school shootings were there in the 50ties when niggers were under controla and spics were in mexico?

You can start by minding your own country's affairs you limey fucking cocksucker.

Body armour subsidies.

butthurt burger doesn't have a real opinion to bring to the table. Another victim of the abysmal American education system, I suppose.

i'm actually american i'm just on vacation in England

The culture is just fucked here, and that's all there is to it.

Think about it this way. In many prisons, you can't even have something akin to butter knives, and yet there's murders all the time in prisons. Why? Because prisons are full of criminals, and criminals by nature will commit crimes Conversely, you could put 100 good men in a room full of every weapon known to man, and you won't have so much as a tussle.

school shootings comprise less than 1% of total gun deaths, for all your proposed solutions to be surrounded by this just show how either brainwashed you are or how much of a shill you are.

Ah, so you advocate for worse mental healthcare.

Libtards are too fucking much. “OMG, kids are DYING!” “We have to DO SOMETHING right NAO!” Propose Bill that would reduce the number of firearms by ZERO. “This has to be passed RIGHT NAO!”

Separate schools for boys and girls would work.

You're not in America so stfu

You're safe there stay and never come back

We have plenty of butterknives fritz, no problems there.
We're not thinking about arming our teachers with machetes are we?.

notice its mostly young boys, they're the problem

13k?
I think your number is a little low there tubguts.

ban ssris

They are really insidious because it creates a loop of shooters. Drugged up kids shoot a place up, which causes other kids to develop anxiety and get treated for it with the same drugs that caused it. It also gives them an excuse to 'screen' children for mental health issues, these issues which will undoubtedly be 'found' and then treated with even more ssris, resulting in more shootings.

>muh mental healthcare
Doctors don’t have the authority to remove your constitutional rights.

Some kid fails a mental capacity test when he’s nine and he should never be allowed to own a firearm for the rest of his life?
frigg off gommie

Since when is James fields Jewish?

Your opinions count for less than that.

part and parcel

Report: Parkland Shooter Did Not Use High-Capacity Magazines

The gunman used only 10-round magazines. The Parkland shooter did not use magazines larger than 10 rounds, but gun-reform lobbyists are calling on lawmakers to ban higher-capacity magazines after the Valentine’s Day tragedy.

His AR-15 reportedly jammed as he attempted to continue his killing spree inside his former school last month.

nationalreview.com/2018/03/report-parkland-shooter-did-not-use-high-capacity-magazines/

B 4 you try 2 take our guns, shouldn't U find out who the Parkland shooters were?

No, his number is right. He has excluded suicides.

Bullshit. In the UK almost all of our violent crime has been on the increase since forever. Our gun crime is higher now than it's ever been, so is knife crime and even fucking acid attacks are a major problem now.

Per capita the UK has much more violent crime than the US.

>shooting problem
You can't stop humans being humans you immense faggot. Make guns harder to get? You're just gonna get stabbed. Get rid of knives? You're gonna get clubbed. Get rid of blunt instruments? You're gonna get beaten to death. Disarmed nations have higher violent crime rates than armed ones. Quit crying about Americans and worry about your own nation that covers up the rape of children by migrants.

Mental health services need to be improved.

You need to give UBI for people with mental health problems who are not a threat and have no history of violence.

The people with mental health problems who have a history of violence should be locked up permanently.

UBI for mental disorders gets them off the street, keeps them housed and fed, so they can work on their mental health instead of them having to struggle day to day, the struggle of trying to be normie with mental health problems only makes their situation worse, and they can snap, the UBI covers their basic needs so they can focus on their issues instead of trying to be normie and ignoring it.

Locking up those with history of violence is required. I don’t think all should be locked up. The hermit NEETs with mental health disorders shouldn’t be able to get guns, simple.

In Australia you need to have 2 character references from non-related people who can say you’re a good person. This stops any hermits from getting guns, since they don’t know anyone, and never interact with people.

If that Cruz kid had to get 2 character references for his guns he would never have got them.

2 out of 3 gun-deaths are suicides. Some decide to take the ones who ignored or made their lives worse with theim when they go. Solve the suicide-crisis and you don't have a mass shooting-problem.

Problem is that a good old-fashioned honor- based society without promiscuity is needed, and that will never fly with the slus of today.

Worse, even if you are stupid enough to believe gun control will stop school shootings how do you insist on passing a Bill that does not remove a single firearm from civilian hands?

You are not American, this doesn’t concern you tea sucker. Fuck off and go back to sucking Mohamed’s sandy cock.

We systematically remove the Jews.

How retarded are you?

This.

That pic is off famalam. Mao killed way more, and Hitler dindu nuffin.

anyone willing to sacrifice their liberties for relative safety deserves neither and will lose both

>not even a week later

Get rid of the jews who dismantle family structures, force whorism societal values, and ecourages the medical drugging of the entire population from childhood with psychoactive medications.

Look at how much power is given to people who shoot up a school. The shooting is an insignificant detail to the overall chaos. For weeks afterwards we get assaulted non-stop with garbage propaganda and often legislation. Sure is a lot of power to give a crazy person, but what do I know? I'm sure they stopped publicizing serial killers for no good reason what so ever.

le ecks dee, funni meme face

This is by far the most sensible response in the thread so far.
DAILY REMINDER: The US is the only country in the history of the diaspora that has not expelled it's Jews, but history often repeats for a reason.

More armed people.
No gun free zones.

Arm everybody

friendly reminder:
autopsy report said no one at sandy hook was shot by a rifle.
police report said no rifles were found at the scene. oh wait, the first cop on the scene was so traumatized he picked up all the rifles and carried them out to lanza's car and locked them in the trunk.

>We've established we can't take away guns, so how do we realistically solve the mass shooting problem in america?

Slap $100 extra tax on each bullet at point of sale.

It would mean that if someone wants to do a mass shooting it would cost them thousands of dollars, what sort of teenager pissed off with school and being told what to do has thousands of dollars lying around to spend on bullets?

Even regular murders would be reduced as people would think:
"man, I really want this guy dead, but do I $100 want this guy dead?"
You only need a one or two bullets in a gun if you're using it for self defense and if you have to use it then those bullets would be worth the money to save your life.

The extra money made in tax could be put towards something gun fans like, like building the wall or something.

no need to take away anyone's rights to own or shoot guns and this would encourage responsible use like groups like the NRA say they want.

All of the school shootings from Columbime forward were committed by products of single mothers/broken homes. Children of single mothers are statistically many many times higher to have mental illness, be on SSRI drugs, and violent. We should quit subsidizing single motherhood and take their kids away for the best interest of the child. More problems than just school shootings would be solved.

Stop overdiagnosing mental illness and feeding everybody and their dogs SSRI and other psych meds that fuck up especially lots of adolescent boys. They need support, role models and community, not forcefully altered brain chemistry.

problem? No, it's a joke.

deaths:

MASS SHOOTINGS = 2000 people in 75 years.
GUNLESS PEOPLES' GOVERNMENTS = 100 million in 75 years.
VIOLENT CRIME STOPPED WITH GUNS = 30 million in 75 years.

also, you're a bong, stfu.

Oh, you're retarded. What i'm saying is mental health improvements might help a kid who has the potential of sperging out and shooting up a school before he does it.

Did you get all that? I know it's a lot to take in.

Government does not have the right to do this. People can manufacture bullets, and sell them for whatever the market will bear. Thanks for the post, though, hearing what the low IQ brigade thinks gives the rest of us some laughs. You are making good use of that extra chromosome.

Also, you can have more than one mental health test in your life time you fucking spastic, hahahaha

This
youtube.com/watch?1=&v=PezlFNTGWv4

>what sort of teenager pissed off with school and being told what to do has thousands of dollars lying around to spend on bullets?
it has never been explained how aurora shooter james homes acquired the 10s of thousands of dollars necessary for his gear

>gun control in America
>first couple posts are from other countries
can you shit skins fuck off

>tfw being from another country makes you wrong somehow

All these shooters on mind altering drugs, prescribed by quacks for non existent ailments....binary bi polar ptsd ecc.

Better not mention that, big farma might get offended and it would upset their dividends.

O B S E S S E D

This
Solutions already exist, they are just not implemented and blame is placed on tool not killer
We have guns restricted and loads of violent crime.
And loads of welfare and single mothers.

arm teachers, FBI and police actually do their jobs

S P E R G

No I understand, I mean you are a shit skin as well as a shit dick
You dont really have much going for you besides consuming Ameican media and having 'opinions' on American policy. I mean the only response you have is to copy me? Really backed into a corner there, aren't you?
Sad!

Common sense gun control. All speech is not protected. All guns should not be either.

kill yourself shill rat

>1A is a thing

Read your constitution retard.

Mandatory military service for all 16 year olds, boy and girl. This counts as two years of high school. You can't drop out, you have to finish the program.

I don't know about other states but here in PA if you ever forced into a psych ward hospital or rehab you can never own a firearm. Which is pretty fucked up since it was out of your control. Mind you that there are cases where a person just has some depression and not suicidal thoughts but was still thrown in a psych ward. They shoudn't have their rights taken away because your mom decided to throw you into a ward "for your best intrest" and docs are more than happy to take you so they pump pills and other expenses down your throat.

>Government does not have the right to do this.

Like when they put tax duty on tabacco, petrol/gas or alcohol?

They're the government, chum, if they want to do it they do it, if it is not written that they can do it by law then they will change the law.

TSA for schools, it'll be shitty but it'll work

I consume MSM? I support gun control? Thanks for telling me what I believe.

S P E R G

The american society is hugely degenerate.
Ethnic, religious and political borders within this society trigger it to new peaks for every year.
There are rules for example in job applications to follow to neutralize some aspects of this but this example shows how weird the american society partly is.
You don't have to show a picture in your application, in some states you are not recommended to even put your name (because it could hint to your ethnics and so on).
All that to nullify the deeply rooted multiple splitting of the american society. And there are a lot more examples i could count up here.

Hate and frustration is growing in the US and more and more people get pushed aside by the systemic boundaries.
But all that is in lighter forms present in all western societies. So we are not much better in most cases.

I feel like you have a lot of personal experience in this area. Kidding aside, no mental health episode that's old asf should ever effect your life years later. So I agree, that's fucked.

>They're the government, chum, if they want to do it they do it, if it is not written that they can do it by law then they will change the law.

Maybe in Brit land but the reason our government hasn't even dare call for an all out gun ban is because we have actual active militias here in the USA and they are more than happy to wage war against the US government

Absolutely nothing, except have armed guards at school entry who actually are guards and paid to put their life on the line.

Easily blocked doors from the inside to isolate the shooter and limit potential casualties, and limit class size to under 30 students, preferably under 20.

OUT LAW NIGGERS, AMERICA'S ONLY REAL PROBLEM.

Yo Ima Let you finish but first let's talk about lightening control, it is important holmes. We should put lightening rods up and shit.
Why isn't the president doing anything?
Why isn't the NRA?
How Come NRA Sponsored politicians won't talk about lightening control?
HOW MANY KIDS HAVE TO DIE BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT LIGHTENING????????????

Fuck you idiot, why sould other nations people not be allowed to discuss US related problems?
Are you the only ones that are allowed to bash on others?

There is sooo endlessly much weird and fucked up shit going on in your coiuntry, so you merrifags are hte least ones that should comment on other nations, but still you fucks comment on every thread related shit going on in other countries that your own.

guns, guns, guns!!!

Get rid of illegals and immigrants and our killing down down over 50%
But let's not face reality, should we?

ban public schools

Yeah because if anyone knows how to help a country it is people from other countries that don't know much about the subject they are speaking on...

> Chris Rock standup routine

Wouldn't fly anyway because the supreme court would undoubtedly have to rule that creating an unnecessary financial burden just to exercise a constitutional right is the same as infringing on that right. poll taxes were ruled unconstitutional specifically for this reason back in the 60s.

Bro their country is none of your business.

If they're wrong then debunk their argument instead of screeching about foreigners like a mongoloid.

>Fuck you idiot, why sould other nations people not be allowed to discuss US related problems?

I find people who live in gun controlled countries/cities don't view the right to bare arms as a God given right and only think authority figures should have weapons of any kind; so a discussion with them is pretty moot.

Repeal all gun laws or there will be civil war and millions will die.
That's a good start.

What are the ID's for if not to know who you are talking to?
I just told you why foreign opinions are not always the most important.
I honestly don't care about your argument unless it involves swedish twinks.

Look, i am absolutely pro 2nd amandment and i don't want any sort of regulation to sabotage this.
From my perspective, it's not the weapon that kills people, its the person who decides to kill people.
We had mass shootings in Germany too, despite the worlds most strict weapons laws that make it practically impossible to own a weapon legally.
If a weird and screwed up person wants to kill people, he will do it. No matter if the weapons are available around the corner in a gun shop or at a Nevadan "flee market"

It's the society that produces more and more screwed up individuals that is responsible for the mass shootings.
Weapons are just a tool but in oder to get a mass shooting, you need screwed up people. And the US has plenty of them.

Just gotta pick yourself up by your bootstraps and arm everyone. Open point laws need to be implemented ASAP, maggots. Prey to Jesus as well.

Look, I know autism is incurable but just try and understand. Being foreign does not make you incorrect about something. Does the chance of being ignorant on a topic increase? Yeah, probably. But it isn't a counterargument.

Disagreements are the point of a debate you absolute mongolian hahaha.