Was he, the very first red-pilled leader ?

Was he, the very first red-pilled leader ?

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/world/middle-east/2018/02/how-iran-s-rise-remaking-middle-east
youtu.be/XorKTwkFPDU
globalresearch.ca/hillary-emails-reveal-nato-killed-gaddafi-to-stop-libyan-creation-of-gold-backed-currency/5594742
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously.. he was a narcissistic faggot

He was a dangerous and rogue war criminal who masasacred 100,000s of his own people during his reign. He had to go. Libyans can now experience the true joys of liberty, and democracy.

no, leaders were generally redpilled before (((tavistockvision))) and (((corporations))) took over and now leaders are pathetic blackmail controlled cucks like justin castro and angela hitler

But he was right about U.S and conspiracies predicting arab spring, maybe if we given him a chance Libya wouldn't turn into ISIS shithole.

>source: my schizo imagination
Seriously, North Africa has been better since the Arab spring, in what world do you think that could be contested?

>True joys of liberty
>Controlled by militants

kill yourself, john songbird mcbraincancer

>being able to vote for your leader
>not get shot for political opinions
>muh militant anarchy
Armchair poliscience students at it again I see, run of the mill for Sup Forums

Freedom is difficult to transition to, yes, but like Iraq before it, Libya will eventually become one of the great democratic successes of the MENA region.

you really are retarded, iraq are buying s400s and both saddam and qaddafi were literally our assets, all you've done is ruin american hegemony over MENA, fucking idiots

Harboring and funding terrorists related to 911 and threatening to make WMDs is a serious fucking issue dumbass. Those people have greeted us as liberators and as a result, are now key allies in the middle east against ISIS.

A legend and a true hero to his people.

Libya is literally a slave market right now you faggot.

take it easy schlomo u are overworking here

Agreed.

Which is because of ISIS, not the free government of Libya.

That problem will be rectified soon.

>muh jews gone dunnit
I bet you are one of the brainlets that think the holocaust was staged too don't you? Not too bright are you?

I miss him.
Reminder, Hillary literally had him sodomized to death with sticks and thought it was funny. They would never kill kids to take your guns though, that's crazy talk.

ISIS is CIA/Mossad. The same faggots that killed Gaddafi.

Spoken like a true boomer

ISIS is funded by Iran and Lebanon. Just like Hezbollah. You literally have no proof for your delusions.

Are you serious? GTFO nigger kike.

>Herrington
>Not Herringbone

Unos trabajan!

(((You)))

Shlomo, is that U? Go back 2 UR matzoh ball soup.

>

Yeah they do. Iran funds ISIS to take down it's traditional Sunni enemies, while distracting Israel from its blatant nuclear weapons program.

spoken like true tards with no knowledge on the subject.

- Great Man-Made River bring water to the region
- Trying to unite Africa under one currency
- Housing his people
- Benefits for people
- No national debt and gold reserves

Definitely a recipe for some freedom

You are a dumb nigger kike. Take your BS elsewhere Simon Elliot.

>claims to have knowledge on the subject
>ISIS is funded by Iran and Lebanon

Surely the sunni ISIS is being funded by the shia Iran and Lebanon. I see you have your geopolitics in check, user.

hahahaha AMERIKYKE PLEASE GO, YOU"RE MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF

Nice to know you are on the side of terror when Iran gets nuclear weapons, and proceeds to use them against, Israel, Europe, or even the USA. People like you will be more than just proven wrong. ISIS is a switch and bait tactic by Iranians to cement their power in the region God help us all.

I don't know, but if Sup Forums like him, then he must have been a really bad person.

Syria was a roadblock to Iranian domination, that's why Iran tried to take them down, since they already put Shiites back in power in Iraq, that would have given them a straight shot into Israel, one of the most important countries in the region.

God I hope Iran nukes Israel, don't tease me faggot.

U R too stupid 2 B allowed to wander alone in the wild, go back 2 Reddit or CNN, buffoon.

>very first
fuck no

Tbh you have to be sort of redpilled to effectively rule in that part of the world. Oh, and brutal. Red pilled and brutal.

Iran could very well sell weapons to a terrorist organization that could be smuggled into the USA. Or sell them off to NK when they try to take back the South. You gotta think ahead, just stop posting your psuedo intellectual garbage already.

amerifats take note, proxy JIDF are your the welfare niggers and this is what they spend it on

>nuking important countries is funy haha
Hey, if that's the best analysis you simpletons can offer, I'd take REAL news over your FAKE news. Israel is our most important ally, and IRan is determined to destroy them no matter what. They're like wild dogs.

>meme flag
into the trash it goes

Did he scorn the heeb? Did he trample upon the intrigues of international jewry? If so, then yes, the colouring of his pill was indeed crimson.

Holy shit dumbest post I have ever read here. Must be bait surely.

>kill guy keeping hordes of Africans in Africa
>hordes pour into yurop
>slave trade starts back up
>At least they can vote now... fuck yurop and the West.
Plz kys
>inb4 slave trade is good
It really isnt. It just brings foreign people to places we don't want them.

I see, it's all a conspiracy by Iran in order to get to (((your greatest ally))). Not by any means a shitshow started by Obongo, crooked Hillary and their incompetent EU pets. Thanks for clarifying, Schlomo.

>muh international jewish conspiracy
yawn, get back on your meds bud. A tiny minority religion can't run everything, that's absurd.

Why are you describing yourself now? Vanity or what?

red pilled faggots can't grow good weed or play good black metal for shit.

i hope you die.

He wanted to go to a good standard with some other African nations. Nigga had to go.

Assad is an Iranian vassal, why would they destroy one of their vassals.

rather be a scholomo than some dumbshit kraut or retarded scandinavian faggot that eats lutefisk. or some degenerate finnish piece of shit that shoots his wife in the face with a shotgun. finns are batshit insane degenerates.

They would have come anyways, besides, Western countries have stagnant GDP growth, in order to go back to prosperity, we need vibrant and energetic new investment into our societies. Immigration is necessary and healthy.

Actually, much of this mess was started by Iranian and radical islamist components on september 11th, 2001. We are doing what needs to be done to protect ourselves user.

Listen kike nigger, I already told you to GTFO. I'm gonna give you to the count of 10, to get your ugly, yella, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead! 1, 2 10!

Not possible, Syria is sunni, Iran is shiite. They would never accept an alliance with Iran, hence the reason there's a war in Syria in the first place.

Iran is the architect of this chaos in the middle east, not the US, not Israel, not Saudi Arabia.
Iran.

>posting le edgy movie slogans
fail, nice to see you still have no arguments

>Syria was a roadblock to Iranian domination, that's why Iran tried to take them down
You're gonna need to cite it.

Oh america... What did the jew done to you

It's not worth my time to argue with a JIDF shill as fucking obvious and pathetic as you.

>we need vibrant and energetic new investment into our societies. Immigration is necessary and healthy.
Thanks for the good LARP

Yeah just like DRUMPF am I right?

Only in Sup Forums do they support ruthless dictators. If he was so good why are the people rebelling huh?

He was someone with big vision for the Arab world. Then discovered what Lawrence knew, that they would forever be a silly people, a little people. He then waged war on the west and became an actor playing a role.

Libya has suffered a lot since they deposed Gaddafi an user a time ago told us about the monkey war and that sort of thing would never happen with Gaddafi.

Everyone outside west is red-pilled.

>We need Immigration
I agree, Open Borders For Israel

newstatesman.com/world/middle-east/2018/02/how-iran-s-rise-remaking-middle-east

You people are some of the saddest fucks I've ever met, as a fellow American, it makes me sick to know that innocent women and children are being murdered by ISIS forces sponsored by Iran. GTFO my Rona Paul board if you are that triggered pussy

It's actually the complete opposite

Maybe because he opposed (((them))) and their plans ?

No

How else can the economies of the West grow? There are no solutions other than immigration. Besides, the current cultural roadbumps will smoothen out over time

As a fellow American I would murder you and your entire kike family.

Israel doesn't need immigrants, their economy is actually growing because it didn't have a bush to wreck it.

>yawn, get back on your meds bud.

You get back on redditeering.

>A literal retard
He was yeah.

redpilled about what? nothing redpilled about him.

his only utility was to control his border

You probably are too much of a limpdick soyboy to even jack yourself off. Like I said, Your only enemy is yourself, not some country in the middle east

>Meanwhile, Soleimani had been engaged in Syria against the opponents of the regime of Bashar al-Assad since the Arab Spring revolt in 2011. The alliance between the Iranian regime and the Assads was established during the Iran-Iraq War and had endured since. Syria had been Iran’s only reliable foreign ally; they both supported Hezbollah in Lebanon, and also shared a principle of resistance to Israel and the US.
Did you even rad your own source?
>it makes me sick to know that innocent women and children are being murdered by ISIS forces sponsored by Iran.
Don't you dare speak in Ron Paul's name you filthy kike.

>Boomer CIA posting 101

This is really weak. Take this garbage back to the Fox News comments section where people might actually believe this bullshit.

I know you are american and has different standards, but that is too fat. Unmovable bait.

Gatekeeper for Europe. Line separating savages and modern world.
Hero to his own people.

youtu.be/XorKTwkFPDU

Israel is a small country with a tiny population. It's impossible for them to somehow control America like you insuiated. Grow up

You're wrong, my enemy is Kikes like you. If the US goes to war against Iran, hell, most likely if they don't, we will go to Civil War here at home soon and slaughter Kikes like you in your homes and synagogues. Count on it.

God damn your shitposts are so blatant. Do you really need (you)s this badly?

>mass replying
kys instantly

>Nothing red-pilled about making a gold-backed currency not dependent on the Jew...
Fuck, JIDF brought backup.

Most people causing the problems are the DNC obama clan who tried to fucking kill Trump, the greatest president since Reagan. Not jews

globalresearch.ca/hillary-emails-reveal-nato-killed-gaddafi-to-stop-libyan-creation-of-gold-backed-currency/5594742

No people like you don't know how the world works. Iran has been at the forefront of terrorism for over 30 years. Saddam tried to copy him but got offed for reasons that should be obvious you retard

Look at the old CIA Boomer attempt to bland into "Chan Culture". How adorable. Did your supervisor give you a confidential dossier on things like green text and common Sup Forums abbreviations?

Jews Die First

wanting his own backed currency is being redpilled? I guess I went too far down the rabbithole and I'm not impressed by this anymore.

it's literal abu john bin mccain shillposting, post braincancer memes

The guy tried to tank the oil market. How is that good in any sense?

Gadaffi

Everything he did was to gain independence for his people. He even tried to secure them primary water. Dude was red-pilled af. But, you wouldn't know, because you're a kike.

Yes, Im sure you support Trump with your "immigration= higher GDP" bullshit argument. Youre not fooling anybody you faggot.

A) I never did say Israel was controlling America.
B) From the wording of what was said, you might be able to guess I wasn't being serious.

>this edgy and tryhard
You know, in my time pussies like you who supported the enemy were strung up. sit down and shut up

He did no such thing.

>North Africa has been better since the Arab spring
wat

Come at me faggot. You are the enemy and we will give you that Holocaust you want so bad.