This mixed white-black beauty probably will win Miss Slovakia 2018
And we V4 are pruod.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would totally fuck her. You?

The father is the black one, right?

I'd genocide her.

What do I have to do to get a non-nigger slovakian gf?

You're proud that nigs bang your women, cuck? She looks like a monkey. Wasted genetic material.

Be Somalian apparently.

That hair is good for wiping the floor and nothing else.

mixed is objectively better in every way then nonmixed mutant with recessive traits . mixing should be mandatory .

Browse Sup Forums more, there plenty of girls craving for real men here

Lol
>No hips
>Cockroach skin
>Wet cat hair
>Tiny tits
>Orangutan arms

If you are not homosexual,than yes who wouldnt?
Yes and mother white blond blue eyed. And i am not joking.
Nothing, come to Bratislava, They are plenty and single.They are not looking for slovakian men anymore.
I dont care.Thahts not my problem,not my life. I can bang white,asian and black too.
I agree with you.
100 men 100 tastes

How fucked up do people have to be that they can't even recognise beauty anymore.
What you racists are really saying is
"look what good people we are, we are able to suppress our natural feelings and promote ugliness as beauty"
Why don't you all just wear T shirts with the slogan
"I think black people are cool"
pathetic

>They are not looking for slovakian men anymore.

That just makes me feel bad desu

YEah but they all look the same.

from Kongo apparently
pic related - that are her parents

>no hips
>shitty hair
>turkish-tier eyebrows, possibly a monobrow
>adonis belt

is that a nigger tranny?

White slovak men are pathetic, they are weak,low skill,low IQ and they are just stupid manual workers. NO SINGLE NORMAL white girl or woman would like to have anything with them.
Bratislava is open for you my man

Absolute waste of genes. White women are a fucking disgrace

What the fuck is wrong with these women. Literally insane.

Slovakian parents are ok with their daughters being banged by nigs?

>We V4 are proud
Slovakia behave yourself or we'll call your better brother

>(((we)))

These

disgusting, totally disgusting. How any white male would consider this abomination a "beauty" is a mystery.
her mother is a fucking race traitor. but that is quite common these days. sad state of affairs

Love is love.She choose better genetics for her children,because white slovak men are just manually workers for VW,kia and peaugeto,samsung. They have nothing value.

Nah.

Double digit IQ = bad in bed, only likes vanilla, maybe light bondage at the most.

It's a girl, there's like four billion of them. Have some standards.

>And we V4 are pruod.
(((We)))

>implying any white woman goes with a nog for his love and care

YOu have black chicks in poland too
You are not part of the V4 and you will be never. Cause you murdered Slovenians and croatians.
Nice meme virgin
Nice meme virgin
You sergbians look like gypsies,why do you complain?

She's disgusting and probably reeks of rotten eggs. There was also a retard Gerber baby so your contest winning means nothing except they are rigged for sjw agendas

Ye' and we aren't even in the region so i couldn't give less of a shit. And we're gonna keep murdering.

>What the fuck is wrong with these women
fuck if I know

>Slovakian parents are ok with their daughters being banged by nigs
well, I guess that shitskin offspring is better than genetic death... our men are lazy to even try something and the women act like princesses

Really? better genetics? ye gods, but you're cucked!
since your women can't have nouveaux riches right away, they chose black dick for fun and excitement and you call it "choosing better genetics"?
fuck off, cucko

butt hurt much? I feel for you, cucko!

She's fucking hot, and if you don't think so, you're the kind of faggot retard that Hitler killed first.

t. trayvon

Looks like a black man with boob implants. Look closer. Imagine eddy murphy trying to do a girl voice.

Invent a time machine.

so you're ok with sticking your wick into anything with two legs and a hole? a have a two legged goat for you to sell. it's kosher, I promise!

this. sub human pieces of shit wanking their circumcized dicks to a nappy headed sheboon. the state of Sup Forums

5/10 tits, decent.
6/10 abs, clearly not fat, but i prefer abs.
3/10 hips. Likely to die in childbirth.
2/10 hair. Frizzy, unkempt.
0/10 arms. Wtf, I can see your skeleton. Can you even pick up a glass of water?
0/10 Expression. Vacant. Not a thought in her mind.

Not disabled (physically), not a landwhale, and I suppose a dumb girl won't be out 'furthering her career'

If shes a conservative who will be a stay at home mother that bumps her up 1 point.

Total, 4/10. (5/10 if raise babbis) Would fuck to save species, or if desperate incel. (Am not desperate incel)

All this not counting her race.
And of course, if shes not a virgin thats -1, and if she already has kids shes a 0.

Stay mad.
Stay in your shithole,your population is lower and lower each year.
Ty kebyze mas dceru tak jej dovolis si zobrat taku luzu aka tu teraz beha? Ze ma 35 rokov a byva s rodicmi a maka v automobilke?
Ved to je zivot bez buducnosti.
Hlavne ze je na alkohol
Say more cuck,probably you will become an ALPHA MALE.
you can come here to Bratislava and bang our women, cause slovak men are pathetic.
Tell me more virgin
She has Boyfriend so for sure she isnt virgin.
what are you? Being virgin in more than 20 is pathetic.

Even if she's half-white she still wouldn't give me children that look anything like me.

>Be HuWhite, Slovak male
>Strong and proud
>Fight for years against Communism to liberate Czechoslovakia
>Your mudshark daughter uses this freedom to marry Tyrone
>She turns up dead, shot in the head by Tyrone after a dispute over chicken nuggets, as he flees the scene
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Isn't she Jewish? I hear the Jewesses are digging nigger cock these days. RT News did a whole story on it. Jew sluts are riding kabob skewers like they've run out of meat in Israel. Also New York Jew bitches are getting knocked up and aborting for the thrill. Jews are such weird people.

>Would fuck to save species
not sure if I'd do even that... a passable asian? maybe, a passable asian-white mutt more likely, an ugly spectacled white girls with pimples - any day over those others

>that hips and waistline

shame about shitty tats though

No race of people are more cursed than mixed race swine. Abort on conception, then hang the mother.

She has no hips and looks like a man.

That's probably why Isreal is so desperate to get rid of them.

>Jews
>People

>jews are such weird people
>people
A-user, I...

Race mixing is fucking awesome.

I'm nothing but thrilled to have so many white girls longing for my brown dick when brown girls won't give me the time of the day because they are only after white guys.

hahaha, lurk moar. Sup Forums is full of cuck hungry faggots you cock hungry faggot.

fuck off nigger. Average nigger has 70-80 IQ, shity wage, shity education, is violent and looks like ape. Trashing your genetics. Even subhuman slovaks are better than niggers, any race or ethnicity is better than average nigger.

I think we know who is behind the race mixing propaganda.

Mix if you like dumber children that will listen to shitty rap and be moronic drones for the STATE.

this is how deluded race traitors are. Pic rel how she draws her kid

Except Jews that is.

there is nothing white about her.
its like the black genes completely eradicated the white ones, like a virus destroying a blood cell

I don't need to become "alpha male" it's all shit and giggles, a new age cuck suppository of brainwashed desperate males with no racial integrity.
if you're an "alpha" who can boast of 100's of women you bedded and 90% are mutts and shitskins, then man, am I sorry for you. better to be virgin than that.

>V4 are pruod

okya

>White slovak men are pathetic, they are weak,low skill,low IQ and they are just stupid manual workers. NO SINGLE NORMAL white girl or woman would like to have anything with them.
thats funny because thats how 99% of niggers are but even worse at everything, average IQ in africa is 20 lower than slovakia, they have no education, most of them are weak manlets too.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI

Hey Jew....look at what is happening Israel. Your women are fucking Kabobs and loving that uncut meat seeding their Hebrew bellies.

>Race traitors

I don't know how to tell you this user, but, if you can't spell shitty. Your education was pretty fucking horrible as well.

Granted that nigger is attractive, but the kid looks like a fucking bootleg baby toy

That white woman looks retarded in the eyes. It is actually good that her mental retardation is being weeded out of the white genepool. Let the niggers get dumber.

asian/white mix, just look at her face... suden realization her kid wont look anything like her

Yeah, I'm not a fan of tattoos either. I just didn't want to look forever for an attractive redhead with pale skin who would actually give me children that look somewhat like me. An improved version myself, obviously because she's very attractive, and I'm like 6 out of 10.

Nigger tranny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You nailed it user.

ty for input

XD Czechs are the absolute rednecks of Europe.

I feel sorry for any half educated Western European having to go there for more than just fucking cheap prostitutes in Prague.

>it's better to be a virgin than to pass on your genes
fuck off weak willed fucking faggot. Follow your own philosophy and die out. We need less cucks on this planet.

Both are beautiful.
Lol you smelly gypsies. Your nation is dying becuase your women are sleeping with half of europe and you are mad about one single mixed girl. Grow up youi dont even have any kind of jobs in Serbia,you have to travel to slovakia and work for peugeot and samsung
no she isnt
Ok virgin
French men are lucky they have black chicks. We have only gypsies from Serbia.
Chod si dat pivko a knedliky, a potom si nezabudni zapnut superstar cesko. A pomnozky do sandaloch.
56% white poeple in usa.
small nose and face
Her father was from Kongo so she has strong black genetics.But she has white boyfriend.
Freedom world so people can sleep with anybody they want. Simple. You virgins from pol have no power
Jej otec bol vzdelany,jeho matka bola politicka prachata. Rodinu ma vo Francuzsku. Biely slovak muz si top pozri,30+ a ziju so svojimi matkami. Nevedia si ano rodinu zalozit.

you are either
1. pissed of 15 year old who was rejected by a girl and got an acute coitus inerruptus syndrome
2. kike troll
3 combination of the above

Look at her disgusting fucking hair.

This is THE face of post natal depression

Purple Aki?

Why are we debating Slovak men. If anyone has ZERO value it is race traitor white women. Just point and laugh user...Just point and laugh. And if you find out she's a coalburner....just walk away and never talk to her again.

You are either a kike or a Hungarian.

Probably both.

>Jej otec bol vzdelany,jeho matka bola politicka prachata. Rodinu ma vo Francuzsku. Biely slovak muz si top pozri,30+ a ziju so svojimi matkami. Nevedia si ano rodinu zalozit.
takže vemeš jednu vyjímku a srovnáš ji s průměrem? lol, ty seš dobrej mentál. Průměrný IQ v africe je 70 a klidně se poser.

We are lucky to have free, independent women. There girls will just come and effortlessly fuck you as long as you are fit and semi decent

no hips, nappy hair, flabby boobs, mannish face

this is what passes for beauty now? you're fucked

What did you google for? Asian family france?

Čo to tu je za kokota.

Choď tam do osady jebať cigánky keď sa ti tak moc páči farba hovna.

oh lord! that's just cruel... that child is going to have schizophrenia by 12...
you're brainwashed race traitor and probably a hasbara troll

Thx kotleba

that's one woman. cut that shit out you jew

ditto

Actually she would have been skinned to make a nice lampshade to go in Hitlers library. She'd emanate a nice cozy dim light. Just enough to fit a star of david mouthgag into a Jewess without having to see the tears. Sharp points and all.

narrow hips
beauty
nope.jpg

And you are beta virgin who browse 4chin.
She is not 1000% perfcet but she will win miss slovakia.
That nazi meme vrigins is mad cause he is not able to get laid
YOu have zero valuve if you are manually worker for VW,samsung, peaugeot or kia. Thats why she choose how she did
You are virgin
Takze vravis ze biely juhoafricania su jebnuti?
Lebo kokot mi tu mame samych inteligentov na slovensku ze? Zato sa tuu jebu len montovne pre vyjebaych robosov co maju 30 a zijju s rodicmi. Sa chod pozriet na vychod slovenska aka luza tam zije. Zeny odtial utekaju ku vam do ciech a beru si vas za muzov. MOZES BYT RAD CECHUN..
MAN i just need your black france chick. We have only white and some asians but they are racists scums.
TY panic pojebany, ciganky su spiny ale ona je mixnuta.
>hurr durr look i am virgins , i have 30 and i am still waiting for my mariage
Kotleba ma nemanzelkske dieta

there probably only 200 blacks in slovakia

Some of them are an absolute hot treat.

Kikes love nigger trannies because their women get all frigid on thier limp dicks. Jews are a strange group of people.

>And you are beta virgin who browse 4chin.
yes I am :DDD but so are you :DDD
>hurr durr look i am virgins , i have 30 and i am still waiting for my mariage
assuming ... you know what it does... guess not. :D
funny troll, I'l give you that! really entertaining!

>blackness bleached by white = more Beautifull

this makes white people more desirable.
didnt you just play yourselve here?

wait what. So they made a white baby but the simon dude would raise the child? I dont get this