Dragon Ball Super

>Super will never have such a hype and genuinely awesome moment as this one
youtube.com/watch?v=0_vHiABxIuM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uYFI2XO9Rg
dragonballmultiverse.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Multiverse_Wiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sad but true. Even though Super has it's moments it will never be like those crucial points in DB and DBZ when we felt the weight of the stakes.

>subbed
what the fuck is wrong with you

Just wait until Gohan blanco defeat El Grande Padre!

Fuck Gohan. Overrated fuckboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=8uYFI2XO9Rg
and her sister beating ss blue with no experience, training or w/e...
what went so wrong in these series?

Super also will never have ORIGINAL ideas either. *Cough* *cough* DBM did alot of things first *cough*

Female super saiya jin look especially.

just wait and see...for SuperAyyLmaojin

They had a chance with the future trunks arc but they botched it.

Dyke Bra is fucking stupid.

I thought it was an earthly thing, being able to sense powerlevels

Much better than anything out in Super. Her power also at least makes sense since her dad is Vegito.

She's in a relationship with Uub. Plus she's a battle strategist.

Unlike two other saiyan bitches I wont name.

stop posting this trash fan fic

>This Chi-Chi comes from Universe 16. Her history is the same as her history in Universe 18, until Vegeta and Gokū fused into Vegetto. She stared at Bulma who stared back to her, arguing who will have Vegetto as a husband until she sighed and told Bulma that she would not get in the way, since Gokū has been deceased for seven years and asked Vegetto to still raise Goten as he is still his son. After that, Chi-Chi and Vegetto separated and Bulma married Vegetto, having a child, whom they named Son Bra.

Damn...

Dont get butthurt at the facts. Super ripped Multiverse. Fact.

>IT'S OK WHEN TOYO DOES IT!!!!

>toriyama ripped something from hisself

doesnt work that way kid

>that file name

what

Even then its still a gross estimate of their real power level. They had scouters with exact numbers so I guess they had no reason to try and sense it themselves. Even then Vegeta learned how to sense power levels with some practice.

Sensei Toriyama may have created DragonBall but he DIDNT create Multiverse or come up with the concept and Idea of Multiverse.

Yeah he's the original creator but that doesnt mean he cant not rip something or draw inspiration from others fanfic.

>toriyama didnt create it
>source: my ass

Here just read this.
dragonballmultiverse.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Multiverse_Wiki

You mean the moment Dragon Ball became a power level pissing contest and the Saiyan wank began, and when actual fighting in DB started going down in favor of boring and slow beam charges and struggles?

>You mean the moment Dragon Ball became a power level pissing contest and the Saiyan wank began, and when actual fighting in DB started going
>down in favor of boring and slow beam charges and struggles?
Dragon Ball 2 when?

This moment marked battle shonen history, of course it's impossible. The Goku VS Jiren fight is as hype as you can get.

Still better than this.

oddly enough I don't even care about the tournament anymore
everything that matters comes after

Fact.

>le epic reddit asterisks
Get the fuck out.

Shut the fuck up. You would know alot about reddit wouldnt you.

Sorry Salagit but
universes =/= timelines

And the parallel timelines thing was in Toriyama's manga first

Yes but, Technically in DragonBall alternative timeline ARE different universes with different outcomes.

Plus the Idea of having a "Multiverse Tournament" with strong fighters (Timelines/Universes) was done by DBM first. Plus the added addition of Freeza actually training and partaking in a Tournament was DBM too. And Ive already mention Bra so, I wont rewind.

It's kinda hard to believe it's a coincidence.

Stop trying this hard. Toriyama made the universe bigger and made a tournament. Salagir took the timelines, invented a lot that makes no sense based on DB rules and made a literal what-if fan fict tournament.

No matter how much mental gymnastics you write
universes =/= timelines

therefore
multiversal tournament (DBS) =/= multi-timeline tournament (DBM)

>Freeza training
Yeah because NOBODY else ever thought about Freeza training to become stronger. I'm sure do you think you had the idea of Goku having a mother appearing in the story first, right Salagir? Stop embarrassing yourself, your fanfic is already sad enough

HA LLEGADO TU FINAL, SON GOHAN, NI SIQUIERA SUPER SAIYAJIN 7 PODRA SALVARTE

you faggets just cant into love

wakey wakey son-kun

>Kai
Die

Thinking about something and Actually DOING it are to different things. DBM did it.

And every Single Saiyan has a mother. All of them, even Vegeta. So that's literally everything everyone knows. The only thing unknown till Minus was her look and personality which was original.

And have you ever heard of multiverse theory? That applies to the DB World. Fact.

Also
>I'm sure do you think
learn to write.

She's basic that cake eating bitch from Fat Princess.

>Turning Chi-Chi into a cuck
Unforgivable

>Thinking about something and Actually DOING it are to different things. DBM did it.
What the fuck are you talking about, Salagir? Nobody cares about your fanfic of create new retarded parallel timelines and merge all them in a literal tournament of fan service, that's not DBS plot at all.

>And every Single Saiyan has a mother
Too bad you're proof it's not the same for the reading comphresion, not with humans at least.

>learn to write.
It's called a typo.

Japanese Goku sounds so god fucking awful.

>Daisuki is closing
Goddamn it, where do I watch the DBS streams?

are you serious? gold frieza was nearly up there with goku's first transformation.

Reminder that the protagonist will never lose!

Vegeta already beat him.

KissAnime

Uh hmm. Keep telling yourself that.

Goku sounds like such a bitch I cant feel any hype

Take a look at the pic, user

it's better than Z.

Wait what's wrong with Kai now?

Shit soundtrack, pointless dialogue changes.

How fucked will Goku get in the next episode?