Trump Threatens Tax on European Cars If EU Raises Tariffs on US Companies

Trump, you picked the wrong enemy. Keep your hands off Europe.

USA USA USA MAGA!

Don't worry USA at least this user still loves you. USA USA etc.

Well no, US steel companies are going bust, by raising steel tariffs hopefully US nornies get redpilledish, ldegeneracy levels drop and US slowly comes back from the degeneracy pit. Eueope needs to stop bitching, let the US make their own steel

I like trade wars. They are fuzzy and warm.

In a few weeks we will ban all Americans from Europe, drop sanctions for Russia, ally with China and announce a worldwide petrodollar shift to the petroeuro. This will be the first step to the end of the American dictatorship.

Your skipping the part where you deal with the US military bases littering your countryside. Please, enlighten me on that step. Ihave always been fond of the wacky German sense of humor.

*You're & *I have
Don't want my typos to sidetrack you.

>If you tax us we'll tax you
DRUUUMPF is starting a trade war! THIS IS NOT NORMAL!

Fuck off germany, you fuckes reelected merkel the dog faced bitch. I hope the lot of you burn.

>implying a import tax to help regrow manufacturing is a personal attack of your country(s)
>this is only if europe actually puts a tariff on the states first

>Trade war when the global standard is the U.S. dollar

Literally retarded. What fucking universe is this. Holy shit, dude.

Yeah let's ignore all those US military bases literally everywhere in your continent, im sure that'll go smoothly.
Also very doubtful the EU members would ally with Russia and China.

>Drumpf is an statist cuck
Wow, who would of thungkst.

only gooks and sandniggers drive German cars.

You really think that a dosen of bases scattered across Europe will have a significant impact on the EU stability?

>drop sanctions for Russia, ally with China
fuck off Hans, just fuck off you mongol rape baby, I want nothing to do with your extended family

>A dozen
Try a few hundred.
But that's not even the big issue. The world is working under the U.S. dollar reserve standard. The U.S. already deals with a deficit of imports to exports economy because it can just shit out more dollars into its own cauffers should it find the excuse to without hyperinflating and imploding in itself.

What the fuck are you guys gonna do then once Trump's policies fuck you in the ass, just switch over to gold or silver?

looks like buying a new car will become expensive for Americans

>European cars
What? Reveal your flag, Kevin.

Ouch. We're really going to suffer not being able to buy Bourbon and Levi's jeans (which are probably both made in China anyways). What industry does America even have left anymore?

Monkey. I'm shamed to share the same continent with you

Based kraut

Hmm if I can buy a mercedes or a ford at the same price which one will I choose?

you german fucks are fucking stupid.
>muh exportüberschuss
that's what will be lost. YOU IDIOTS WILL LOSE. And you know what? It's for the best of all of us. Fucking krauts.

What will they do? Gorilla warfare our citys? Sure go ahead kill a bunch of mohammedans.

idk. steel?

*steal

taks it is on the Amer peoples. But look over there, they are going to take our gunz.

God this guy is so stupid, it'll backfire so hard Burgers won't even know what hit them.
This, I hope this is the end of petrodollar. Burgerland bankrupts in a matter of months and all that is shit in this world suddently comes to an end. Good times ahead.

We had and I think even with no auto industry anymore, still have tarrifs on grey imports for cars.
Nobody seemed to care except for me when I didn't want to pay an extortion fee for a GTS34T skyline years ago.
Nobody seemed to care about China imposing a 30% tariff on UK steel a few years ago

>sage report slide threads

>Also very doubtful the EU members would ally with Russia
most already are. Most members want to increace economic cooperation.

I have more sympathy with russia anyway.

>You really think that a dosen of bases scattered across Europe will have a significant impact on the EU stability?

Oh God, lol. Have you noticed that the only militarized nations in the West are, really, the gang of five? France is barely holding on, and we neutered Germany.

The EU is essentially entirely dependent on the five of us for security. If we were to mysteriously turn on you (which I truly hope we do), you're fucked.

This seems like an incredibly stupid act by trump. Is US a net seller or buyer of EU goods?

Rockets to space faggot (((Anglo))). Your country spent the 20th century shitting on white people as your (((puppetmasters))) sat back and laughed.

We’ll build our own cars like we have for 100 years and build whatever else we need. Juche isn’t just a philosophy when you control the amount of real estate it takes to be self sufficient.

Yee-haw Muhammad

Buyer. Think of the US as a giant service economy that also has a sideline in agriculture.

>he thinks petrodolar is ensured indefinetely in the future
News flash, steps away from it have already began. The only thing you can do about it is count days/months/years until that happens. With Trump's stupidity it might actually just be anything else than years. Thank you for voting him in office.

I like this. You gotta give him that. He negotiates like a fuckin mobster. The guy is deadly.

Is Trump setting (((them))) up against each other?

>if you put tariffs on me, i might have to put tariffs on you
what an absolute shocker, truly rivetting stuff

Explain. Desire to know more intensifies.

>This seems like an incredibly stupid act by trump.
no it's absolutely not. USA has a trade deficit since 20 or 30 years. OF COURSE THEY HAVE TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. And it's legal to (according to WTO trade faggots and what not).
Clearly the EU is in the wrong here, Germany in particular. Because they don't consume enough and export way too fucking much. Why? Because they dumped the wages like fuck 10-15 years ago, thereby stealing jobs from everyone else at the cost of their own population. Fucking shitheads. Germans need to be gased once and for fucking all.

This.
He's a real mobster tho. Close friends with Roy Cohn.

BASED

EUROPEAN FEDERATION WHEN?
UNITED EUROPEAN FORCES CONQUER BRITAIN THEN THE US.

FRIENDSHIP WITH MUTTOIDS OVER, FRIENDSHIP WITH BASED CHINKS

>trump tryhardness will only force europe to drop sanctions on russia and make more trades with russia and china
i'm okay with this
the kike emperor can keep it going

well all I know is we saved your ass in the great w w 2.

Can you even see what you're writing having your head so deep in America's ass?

Europe is Africa

>le Petrodollar meme

What exactly will you dumb niggas use as the reserve afterwards if you want to get back at the U.S. The only thing Europe would have to stand against it would be gold, which even then you guys would never agree to pile up your gold together in one place because that would be taking steps to sovereignty suicide so you'd be competing independently while in the EU.

Who even gives a fuck about European steel. The "Made In America" gimmick works great. It would be greater if most of the materials were harvested here as well.

If you tell other people that you intend to behave with reciprocity, they get upset and demand that you give them a free kick.

I have no idea why you would think that you are entitled to the free kick against the biggest bully in school, though.

Wrong. You financed both sided and the USSR had to throw 20 milliion Ivans at Germany.
Then you came and took pictures.

>i have shitty, uncompetitive economy
>it's everyone else's fault

Then we turn to the Chinese and Russians. Our tech and their resources = bye bye muttoids and *nglos.

This is a whole different tier though. If you really think what Mohammad said is going to happen, then you're delusional.

>AFRICA 2.0 BTFO!!!!

Fucking kek

I don't think this is the President that Eurofags want to push. You should have gotten that out of your system with the last guy.

Still antagonizing europe is a bad idea for the US. Also how do you that can the US even produce the things it imports from europe?

You self hating American cucks are odd.

>amerisharts are still the only ones left believing this
yes go watch some more hollywood goy

>>le Petrodollar meme
It's not a meme. It's literally the one thing that is keeping you afloat dumbfuck.

he taxes we tax he taxes we ta and so on.

Simpel.

In traditional wars goys lose

In trade wars jews would often fight china so they wouldnt really lose

Now hes making jew mutts fight eurojews.

Only one will come up victorious and take over the territory of the rest

Trade war just in time for Brexit. What a future!

>Then we turn to the Chinese and Russians

Do it Pierre.

>The measure of a Nation is its economic competitiveness
Lolbertarian detected.

finally some guy that helps Europe coming to terms with Russia

fucking Idiot. He is fucking disaster for USA. Worst president ever, his policy is alienating our long standing allies and we are losing on all fronts.

>protectionism is good
for destroying economy. Market should be free and regulate itself. Freer the market, freer are the people.

what. It's economics 101. You can't just export so much more than anyone else. If Germany were to pay normal wages again they'd a) consume more again (including imports), and b) export less. But what do they do?
>HARTZ4
>rocketscientists from syria
even more wagedumpings.
>so deep in America's ass
>implying this is any good for any other european country around
idiot
Germany has to fucking die already.

>trusting China and Russia to take care of you
.......LOL

You are inheriting the IQ of the refugees your women fuck

HEY EUROTRASH
not importing your shit is exactly what we want its not a threat you dumbfucks

I hope the US wipes the floor with continental scum.

Fuck Europe and fuck Europeans. Only Anglos are white.

GOD, BLESS AMERICA

>not being able to read
>not recognising reply to a post
This place is 18+

Which Jew mutts are fighting the euromutts in this?

>saved

good bait

Just checked it, US is actually a net exporter of raw materials into the EU. Good luck big don, you just wrecked the last remnants of US heavy industry. :^)

>Allies
>fuck us for billions

yeah, sure....and add a few more million illegals too, right libshit?

>Germany has to fucking die already.
Not disagreeing with this. But everything else you posted is just plain commie stupidity.

lol picked wrong enemy. muslim hordes invade europe without a fight and now raping women and children while pillaging welfare system.
sounds like an easy conquest for us

we make america pay for the land

Nah if this ends the EU for good then I’m happy. The age of globalization will end in my lifetime and I’m feeling ecstatic!

Slay them king

>Said john hernanzes as he was being stabbed to death by tyrone

>Still antagonizing europe is a bad idea for the US.

Right. Only Europeans are allowed to antagonize other people. I always forget that rule.
Reminds of that quote from bomber harris.

Future American lebensraum

oh no all the fat fuck amerinigger doctors logistical units. what will we do.

AHAHAHHAHAH

retarded amnerinigger dose not even know how bad it is for him

Rember child.

The world is not need america, america needs the world.
You want to suicide? please do.

When trump will have to announce the return of taxation of euro goods you will see what a big cuck he is.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Ameri nigger education even worse then we ever thought HAHAHAHAHAHAH

FAGGOT

Nobody respect Europe since 1945

That map is way too accurate for the amerimutt mind.

>Our allies......
Fucking kek

user stop reading my mind please and thanks

china is already droping steel prices by duping steel for shit, america want to tax eu shit ?
eu will simply impose the same tax on US products, it's gonna be a free billion tax or two and when america will whine because their exports will drop for cheaper EU and chinese good and whine about the "unfair anti trade tax"

eu will laught and say "but you made the first move; can't whine now"

>muh free market is best
>says someone using a Republican memeflag
Do you wanna know who the first big embracer of free trade was before it became a big thing in Europe? Karl
Marx, and he only wanted it because it would speed up the pace towards communist revolution.
So you are a fucking crypto-communist fuck and you should kill yourself.

>t mutt

You know the EU -zone is a protectionist sphere, right? Try to import anything else from overseas and say hello to the price hike.

lol "cheaper EU'... fuck you're a retard.. just go and die

When you're doing trade wars or any war you generally deal with one country at a time. Did someone not teach this retard anything in school?
Why is trump adamant on fucking up his own country.

Banning Americas from Europe please do nobody wants to come to your shit hole Hans are you kidding me? Hey Hans let me ask you a question how does it feel to be taking care of 1 million mudslides for the rest of their lives you know none of those idiots are going to get jobs. How much money has the German government spend on those mudslides? You loving it yet Hans?

End of petrodollar was inevitable
May as well end it on our own terms

Still better than taking care of half a dozen Jews.