Hands down the only decent country in Europe

Hands down the only decent country in Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gagauzia
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vwDEq8_FuCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

56%

>t.

We are fucked .We begin receiving shitskins this year (for 2 years) and our women already burn coal like whores. there has been already an case of a 12 years old atempted rape, a 14 years old raped and a 23 years old and her cat and an old man killed by her shitskin insane boyfriend

And yet these mutts can build roads. Wheres that high white IQ at?

I forgot to mention. Worse of all is that cuck beta males encourage them to burn coal and help the niggers get laid

*hugs you*

and yet you don't have free healthcare

>A country that has allowed criminal shitskins to reside in it's borders for 1000 years

Thanks FinAnon

Chad is in Africa not Europe

Aren't you already shitskins

I've seen pictures of Romania. You're not the most brown people I've ever seen but you sure as hell aren't white

nope

- horrible infrastructure
- population that always bitches instead of fixing things
- no national pride or unity among the youth

4/10 I applied for the diversity lottery visa

*steals your wallet*
>Psst, nothin' personnel kid

>free healthcare
You mean the heathcare Canada has to wait a lightyear for?

>only decent country
topfug

You seen probably picture of gypsies and hybrid gypsies.
Most people here i seen were white or light skinned .
But now with this multiculturalism bullshit. ...

> A country that actively is importing shitskins

So much decent

wow

Decency/10

You're not white :)

D-E-C-E-N-T

The worst has yet to come, that's why I tell these retards to not laugh at the west because what's happening there will soon happen here as well.

>but muuuh the commie regime made everyone raicist !!!

That's true to some extent but those fags will die soon and the nu-male soy-boy Reddit tier individuals will take over that's when the shitstorm will start.

nice gig. not happening

Y u so butthurt my friend?

I seen that there are lefties coming here from places like france or argentina to virtue signal to the "racist romanians"+ vice soy-bags that keep pushing degenerate propaganda to the youth.

u know. he knows. i know. everyone knows. fucking 100 years! BOOM.

let's be friends my dude

we kangz now.

The only Romanians I've ever seen are little kids in the subway asking you to sign a phoney paper and to donate for "mute children" or some such bullshit. If you're the last decent country in Europe, your PR is absolute shit.

dont put spell on me kind gypsy fortune tellers

Fucking hate those fake mute cunts

to be fair,roads can be fixed
your ancestry on the other hand,cant

Chad is in Africa

i think you guys might have bigger problems than us and that includes our gyppos

i see nothing wrong with that picture

I didn't say they're a problem, they're just a minor nuisance. Slimes are by far the worst. They even use the old jewish trick of smacking people in the face and then playing the victim.

I love romanian maths.
X is happens because Transylvania.
No, you're just the only attention whoring nation on Sup Forums who makes these shit threads every fucking day.
Why the fuck was /b*nt/ if cancer threads like this are not deported?

yet another romania vs hungary thread .. let me get my pastapopcorn ready

do you want it back tho?

chill out Lotzi, don t OD on that Kurtosz Kolac

We have them over here too, but with free travel they have to be either idiotic or too comfy to not go and try to scam westerners who will give them euro or pounds, especially the various gypsy palaces made by western social security, begging, scams, human traffic and assorted things.

Its a common saying in Romania that the one major bad thing about Hitler is that the gypsy job did not get finished.

romania e super de rahat si corupta.

Sunt cateva locuri prin Transilvania mai decente, pentru ca oamenii sunt mai ok, dar e acelasi stat de cacat oribil.

Bucurestiul e un cancer la care trag toti ca mustele la cacatul care este. Daca mai merg vreodata cu 41, ma sinucid.

>sweden
stop using google translate sven to insult us and start worrying about your own nation

nah, chiar am reusit sa plec din cancerul ala. Nu e perfect, da e infinit mai bine ca fuckig wagecuck pe cateva sute de euro si abuz din toate partile.

>sunt roman
this is even fucking worse,you re a traitor and should never dare to call yourself on of us again
you re one of them now,so enjoy your weekly cultural enrichings

Take down that nazi swastika skinhead shit off MY flag.
We had our own ethnonationalist ideology in 1920 written at Iasi long before Hitler went to jail and wrote Mein Kampf in 1923.

This is and was our symbol.

>gypsy palaces
Shit don't remind me. Gypsies used to just park in random fields and live a few days or weeks later, leaving the place full of shit and trash. The government's solution to this problem? Create gypsy parks in as many towns as possible so that they park without fucking up some poor peasant's land.

cygany

Romania is the AIDS capitol of Europe, and is ravaged by gypsies and orphans.

Try to stay off of our highways Ion.

>the only decent country in Europe
What kind of powerful glue have you been sniffing?

The one smuggled from outside the EU so no commission fucked it over with communist regulations.

>this is even fucking worse,you re a traitor and should never dare to call yourself on of us again
I only mention when I want to feel ashamed of my heritage.

>ou re one of them now,so enjoy your weekly cultural enrichings
Jag ska göra det, tack så mycket.

You're more riddled with AIDS than we are, faggot.

>Daca mai merg vreodata cu 41, ma sinucid.
AJUTOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NU MA LASA AICI!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AJUTA-MA COAIE

So many mad cucks that can't handle the truth. Don't you wish your shitty country was grand like mine?

London where you see a white face 1 in 10 people. I ll take my gyppos bro over all these curry paki afrikan samoan sand chink niggers all day.
Plus I thought with all this diversity at least the women would be beatiful but fuck that. The brit 'aryan' blue eyed inbred women look like fuckin mutants and they act like swine drinkin and pukin on the street while gettin fucked by their black bulls.

>Greece is Turk
>Belgium is light brown mutt
>Cyprus is shit-skinned
>UK is black
>France is chinese
>Sweden is chinese/sami
>Romania is brown/gypsy perhaps
>he only points out at us
From what irrelevant shtihole do you come from?
Show your flag coward.

>meme flag
Hiding like a gypsy, just like bozgor immigrants always do.
Go back to Asia,11th century illegal immigrant bozgor shit.

After you betray NATO for sucking Jewtin's dick too hard, we will deport you back to Mongolia and the land you stole be given back to Slovakia, Romania, Serbia and Austria.

desu I'm just posting random images from my anti hungarian/romanian folder

its alright maybe

Daca as avea bani mai multi, as face-o. As fi apreciat si eu la randul meu daca imi dadea careva o sansa sau mana de ajutor cand am plecat.

Poate in cativa ani cand o sa am camere libere prin casa, o sa ajut suflete pierdute cat pot.

Pana una alta, invata alta limba mai bine ca romana. Duolingo ftw. Nimeni nu te vrea daca nu le vorbesti limba fluent, si chiar nici asa nu te prea vor.

turkish rape babies\10

Light-year is a measure of distance not time, but I understand your point.

now thats a good one.

>circumcised
Oy vey!

I've seen a lot of Romanians and it's not just gypsies who are brown, you generally range from northern Italian at palest to swarthy Spaniard/Mexican looking at worst.

oo wow I m so fuckin brown. Says the inbred ugly fuck.

>you generally range from northern Italian at palest
not true.
>to swarthy Spaniard/Mexican looking at worst.
this one is true. As far as I know for Moldova, those brown come from the south aka Gaguzia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gagauzia

But yeah, compared to lets say... dutch, we indeed are browner.

Why would Jesus hate tits?

0% muslims in Romania proper. The rest of the Balkans got TURK'd but we didn't.

Damn right

Had to check what flag that was supposed to be. And srsly, I thought all romanians were coming to us to work at our McDonalds and our hospitals?

Cred ca te tin minte din thread anterior, esti wagecuck-ul din SE? Nu folosesc termenul ca sa te insult dar nu esti deloc realist in ceea ce priveste situatia. Intradevar sistemul lor nu se compara cu ceea ce e la noi dar overall tara e la fel de moarta de ceva timp.
>Nimeni nu te vrea daca nu le vorbesti limba fluent, si chiar nici asa nu te prea vor.
Sunt curios, care a fost experienta ta? Suedezii cu care am avut eu de a face erau foarte suprinsi ca sunt roman blond cu ochi verzi si unironic credeau ca romanii sunt tigani fiindca asa e normalizata la ei situatia de MSM. Imi imaginez ca e mai rau decat aici din privinta asta.
t. baguetteland

Be grateful EU cucks didn't force you to build them apartments and pay a lot of gibs. It is the best acceptable solution in current political climate.

kkool

Fuck off, all of my old friends I keep in contact with are absolutely disgusted about the whores fucking shitskin foreign students. I didn't see anyone encouraging the thots in my school or uni days, you only have romanian thots to congratulate for that.

why do you all look like Turks then?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vwDEq8_FuCw

Based Andorra

What the literal fuck is going on here???
A white blood in Africa wearing blue???

>Romania
>white

>2:52
lost it

So powerful

>Andorra
Gràcies per el vostre reconeixement, farem l'etnoestat Andorrà tan aviat fem fora els moortuguesos

You're second worst, only above us. don't flatter yourself