Why is Alex Jones such a fucking liar?

Why is Alex Jones such a fucking liar?

>Warzel
wonder if this experience has finally redpilled alex

Fuck off and die quietly CNN, no one cares.

hes just a character he is not like that off camera

Why would anyone believe anything youtube says about anything they aren't legally compelled to be honest about?

Clearly you don't know much about human psychology.

Hope Alex sues and records the depositions.

>X said Y
>but Z said OYVEY
who the fuck cares
Neither of them have any evidence to back up their claims. Fuck off.
Actually I just reached out to Youtube and they're both lying. Mr. Youtube himself told me that they actually throw a brick trough your window with the words ''GET OFF MY SITE REEEEEEE.''

Pic very related.

I'd trust Alex over YouTube and Alex behaves like a madman. YouTube is not a company that can be trusted.

Did you donate to his fundraiser goyim?

so this is another false flag against himself like the coffee goblin incident

More proof that Alex jones is just a plant, you really think they' would shut down his channel?

Youtube can be trusted in the sense that you can trust that no one at Youtube knows what the fuck is going on and any employee can fuck over any user for whatever reason without anyone at Youtube having a clue what is happening.
All the Youtube people who have reached out to the community have said that they have no idea what Youtube is doing and they can't contact anyone.
It's entirely possible that Alex Jones called Youtube and was told that his channel would be deleted, and then the jew called Youtube and was told that his channel will not be deleted. This is normal for Youtube.

Many other channels got erased, this is one of the few that got backlash so youtube hesitated.

I care

>Youtube
>responding to people's inquiries

I can already tell this guy is bullshitting just from this alone. Ask actual content creators just how easy it is to get in touch with Youtube, yet somehow this guy was able to reach out and receive a response quickly, with no problem.

>Alex Jones
kek

i believe alex not some sleazy liar who works for jewtube. that company has been caught lying so many times its not even funny. alex says stupid shit sometimes but seems generally honest

Once you get enough subscribers, youtube does actually respond to your inquiries.

It's just there's a precipitous drop off in responsiveness after an arbitrary change in channel size.

Just cause youtube fucks around with [your favorite irrelevant streamer] doesn't mean they're going to fuck around with someone like TotalBiscuit for example.

It's easy to seem honest when you fact check literally nothing. Fact checking is the difference between lying and just being wrong.

On a recent episode of the Joe organ podcast they brought up how someone was sent a take down warning on their channel for favouriting a political video critical of middle eastern rape gangs in the UK. Two very boring centrist men discussed it. Joe said he had the opportunity to discuss this with someone high up in YouTube and she insisted that if it happened then the video must contain racism.

It's a common tactic to encourage employees to behave in a way that is unacceptable and when public resistance mounts you just fire the employee and pretend it was isolated.

YouTube tells it's employees to behave a certain way and it hires people with a certain ideology.

Alex Jones is just pretending he's being silenced to give himself credibility in the eyes of those distrustful of the mainstream media. In reality, he's no different than an organization like CNN that spends all day propagating fake news, disinformation, and peddling snake oil. The Jews would never get rid of their controlled opposition.

This desu senpai

So YT talked to advertisers but not Jones yet Jones knew something was up? YT is full of shit.

So much do they pay you to be a spokesperson for Youtube on Sup Forums, you sad sack of shit?

Also the guy I was referencing to had over a million subscribers, where as this fuck face reporter in the OP probably doesnt even have a channel. Yeah, totally believable...

>wah private entities can't make their own decisions wah
YouTube can choose to do whatever they want with their website, they aren't beholden to every jackass who uploads a video
Schlomo Jones just wants to sell you more overpriced supplements anyway

You know how? Because he is your boyfriend? What is it like to be power bottom for fat midget?