Jews are making fake clouds that release snowflakes that have microbiotic lifeforms in them so they can control all...

Jews are making fake clouds that release snowflakes that have microbiotic lifeforms in them so they can control all relevant countries except for australia and new zealand.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-13/hail-and-ice-fall-in-tasmania-in-january/9327084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's actually the sun

>except australia and NZ
try again sweetie

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-13/hail-and-ice-fall-in-tasmania-in-january/9327084

Chemtrails thread?

I was shoveling snow, maybe end of January this year. It was still snowing but I had to get started. I took a break and noticed a strange taste in my mouth. My mouth wasn't covered. I think there was something in the snow and I got some in my mouth. I got sick. My roommate got sick after. He's still in the hospital.

They don't know what's wrong but I wouldn't rule out the jews.

who stacks boxes like that. someone whos not stacking pizza boxes. hes leaving clues.

The fact is that you are right.

Once more, it is incredibly easy to do as the microbiotic forms themselves can act as the seeding medium for the clouds.

My entire household became sick with this sudden, unexpected March snow in the UK.

Also, did your urine smell different?

I don't think it is microbiotic because it smells too sterile, something chemical.

its funny because i just pulled a random conspiracy out of my ass. if this is real i will claim full credit

Fluke

go back to /x/ nigger sage

>make random shit up
>anglos instantly believe it
lmao

i want to remove this thread from my memory. im so ashamed that im associated with these people

I'm not saying it was jew microbes for sure.

The taste was like what gasoline smells like if that makes sense? Or it could be the flu but cmon. They'd know how to treat that at any hospital.

The chinese have weather machines they admit it since 2002 at least

well you were clearing up your driveway. could be rubber on the road or car fluids. my city smells too now, i live next to the most polluted road in the country. Cant even breathe in deeply without having a sharp pain in my nasal area

Pollution
Or you were already starting to get sick and it messed up your sense of taste

And..... Why are (((Jews))) doing this exactly?

бля, гeйpoпeйцы тaкиe жe eбaнyтыe, кaк и пидopaхи

>he thinks Jews don’t control aus and nz

Fucking delusional

But HAARP is well known

Why would the government ever think of using it?

LOL good one goyim. It's all made up

goyim is plural.

>implying not part of the JIDF

0/10

Sounds like you have sinusitis

Flush them out with warm water once in a while friend.

The most painful thing about this image is that you can see the true blue sky above on the top left. That is the actual colour of a blue sky without spraying, on the right you have the fake-blue-white coming through where the spraying is starting to become a blanket.

honestly the east coast got like 2 feet of snow the other day and i had the same thing happen. not even larping. i didn't get sick though but did have a very weird taste/film in my mouth

>australia and new zealand.
But they constantly sending hordes of chinks who smuggle mind controlling seeds and plants.

I don't think you're right about that.
Goyim can be singular or plural and goy is a contraction
correct me if I'm wrong

You're wrong.

>fake clouds that release snowflakes that have microbiotic lifeforms

Any proof of this? Seems to me this shit ought to be moved to /x/

>LE SNOWFLAKES BRAIN CONTROL
>LE CHEMTRAILS
>LE GAY FROGS
>LE JET FUEL CANT MELT
>LE JEW SKIN FOR SOAP & LAMPS

this is a little exemple of """"conspiracy"""" push by (((them))) in order to avoid talking about the real ones

>climate control
>radioactie spills all over earth
>false flag attack
>extermination camps

>not a correction

explain