The virgin Austrian autist vs the Chad Wafflemeister

The virgin Austrian autist vs the Chad Wafflemeister

Are we allowed to have more than one god?

>10 million Europeans
You mean 4 million Europeans and maybe 6 million Jews, maybe.
And Leopold II did nothing wrong, nigger. Don't you have a hand to lose somewhere

>15m Africans
SUBSTANTIATE YOUR CLAIMS

>frenchies racemixing
Big surprise there

DON'T FORGET THE ^ GORILION.

>we were only taught about one
i was taught about both

maybe niggers should pay more attention in school

>belgians
>french
You wish you walloon bastard

>implying negroids are just as important as euros?
>topkek

Post pics of Belgian Congo

i never understood what the anglos are doing in that picture
feeding negroes whisky and what? shitting potatoes?

KEK nvm, dint read the text

Third panel is basically "France YES!"

Not a single supposed victim of this was ever able to bring forth any proof to their claims.

Sort of difficult to do so without hands, though.

we are still paying for the nogs in congo because of the shit leopold did there with his mercs.
And all the money he earned disapeared when he died.

Leopold didn't kill anyone. Niggers killed themselves to avoid jobs.

That's mean :( and I'm Flemish.

Shitting gold coins. He's saying the Anglos are in it for the money and that their missionary activity is hypocritical.

nice digits & the truth !

but what about the french MISSIONARY ACTIVITY xDD

I hate it when these ignorant Americans take things out of cultural context. Slaughtering other tribes was completely normal in Africa at that time. It wasn't in Europe.

oh, thanks mate

Incomparable. Niggers are totally expendable.

German autism we meet again.

Belgians; doing God’s work

Oy vey, antisemite!
>remember the 6 million

Is there ant proof behind Leopold’s number? I mean, I know he was an evil motherfucker but how many people did even live in Belgian Congo at the time?

Leopold did only one thing wrong: he didn't kill all of them. Now humanity is on the path to eternal darkness (literally and figuratively).

Nobody knows the number for sure. We get unhelpful estimates of things like “between 1 and 15 million”

The number probably doesn’t really matter, unless you’re hung up on making a point that it was genocide. What’s certain is that atrocities were taking place and that should be enough to condemn what was happening.

What's so bad with the german one? That crocodile is probably dangerous after all.

underrated

Someone should have explained to her that we dont learn about Leopold because he didnt kill any humans

I do condemn leopold just like i condemn hitler. The two losers werent efficient enough to finish the job

Neither did anything wrong.

>we're not taught about this
>we're not taught about that
SCHOOLS SHOULD TEACH US LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED SINCE DAWN OF TIMES, WHITE DEVILS ONCE AGAIN KEEPING THE BLACK FOLK DOWN!

If an alien civilisation arrived tomorrow with technology far far more advanced than ours and they decide to enslave us and kill all dissidents, could anyone really blame them? This consequence isimply natural law in effect.

he should come back and kill these niggers in ur country. stay strong flanders

As one if the enslaved I'd blame them. Space niggers better just stay on the moon.

>Burgers think we want to be French
Topkek.

I don't think there is anything bad with it. This is a German cartoon. It's basically saying their colonial practices are better than the other colonial powers. After all Germans back then didn't see the Prussian military spirit as a bad thing. They are depicted taming the land and making good use of it while you and Belgium and Britain are depicted as barbarous, hypocritical racemixing idiots.

>we were only taught about one

Not my fault you went to a shit school.

>German """"colonial"""" practices
>German """"colonial"""" """"power""""

nice

She should ask why the (((MSM))) only talks about Adolph while not saying anything about the 60+ million Russia Christians murdered by Uncle Joe.

Leopold's goal was never to genocide the natives contrary to Hitler. He was in it for the fast money which meant he didn't care if people died in the plantations or mines. A systematic genocide did not happen in the Freestate under Leopold II

This

If it weren't for whites, the niggers wouldn't even have the means to record the historic events for themselves. Literally never figured out how to read and write, largely.

>Wait, we can find books outside of school?

There weren't 15 million groids on the whole damn continent let alone surplus in The Congo.

Fucking niggers are truly living in a parallel reality.

>Leopold's goal was never to genocide the natives contrary to Hitler.
Fucking cuck, Hitler never wanted genocide but send the kikes back home in arab-occupied Palestine AKA Israel

Patrick Stewart killed that many niggers?

Impressive. I never would've thought he had it in him.

What I meant is that there were no extermination camps in Congo, no systematic aspect to it. All the Africans who died mainly did so because of overworking and tyrannical colonists.
How does cuck even apply here?

wtf i love Leopold

I remember when they said 5 million
and 10 million.

They always forget to mention that the zanzibari arab slave traders went in there to burn down villages and take everyone as slave. Leopold put an end to that. He demanded some rubber, niggers were lazy. He also gave them a railway system, primitive healthcare and research into tropical diseases. And he put an end to cannibalism

>15 million people in the Congo at that time
lol

Not enough niggers have died, clearly, since there are over 1 billion negroids and barely 500 million europeans.

also
>only 10 million europeans died during WW2
amerinegro education

You implied that Hitler wanted a genocide which is wrong

He was shooting for Madagascar, the brits decided on palestine

Not even this, he just tried to give them a state when they are obviously not capable of functioning under one. He gave them infrastructure, primitive healthcare, research into tropical diseases and an army. In return he asked some rubber. Too bad niggers are lazy.

Funny that this symbol of ancapism actually imposed a state on a stateless territory

I remember when I was in Brussels few years ago and found out about King Leopold's misbehaviours. Been a fan since

How stupid do you have to be to believe this?

They were literally cannibal level primitives

Stay c.ucked nigger

Sup Forums is a Flemish board
we make sure to bully any filthy fucking commy walloons off the board

Where did we go so wrong to go from epic shit like that to current-year faggotry?

Typical lefty-racism.
1 jewish life > 73673673738948548 African People

de (((sossen)))