German here, with a message for you Germanophobic people

German here, with a message for you Germanophobic people.

The allies created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Teutonic holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Poles to exterminate and enslave the Germans.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Germany and Austria during their war.

It was you who gave France nuclear weapons.

It was you who caused the Merkel to come into power in Germany.

It was you who created the East Germans, Merkel, and Die Linke.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Germany.

It was you who, with your gluttonous semen consumption, gave power to LGBT and turned a blind eye to their spreading of HIV.

It was you who abused civilized world so much that they felt they had to attack in Pearl Harbor.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Europe in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Germany unprovoked, destroyed its infrastructure, massacred its people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Europe because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

It was you who fucked up and allied with Japan. It was you who fucked up and for that paid a terrible price.

I see nothing wrong with this.....

Other german here: Fuck off, you just make us look like a bunch of whiny faggots.

you are paying the same price

You deserved all of it and more. 1871 never forget.

>other german here
Wir sehen die Fahne so oder so
>>>reddit>

That is why you are going extinct.

No one is going extinct.

That's nazi propaganda.

never once mentions the Eurpean nobility or the banking family
Either too young, too stupid or a kike

>t.kike

germans have a passion for complaining. it's all they do. go ahead and deny this and prove you're not an actual german

>It was you who allowed the Poles to exterminate and enslave the Germans.
Thought it was the Ruskies and the butthurt jews they put in power after the war but I guess we learn something new everyday.

>WE DINDU NUFFINS

Das ist richtig mein deutscher Bruder.

Diese wiederliche, verlobende Anglo Verräter sind für unsere heutige Situation total verantwortlich.

Diese Juden Sklaven.

>start war
>lose
>cry on Sup Forums

Hahahaha u fucking still butthurt over that Frenchman?

Lol I guess the Franco-Prussian war was the only time up to that point that we Germans actually tried against you cheese-munchers. And we totally BTFO out of you.

Then in WWI we also gave you a good beating, ur army collapsed in mutiny. We were just too good at killing you monkeys.

Then in WWII we totally BTFO of you in 3 weeks and left you a nice batch of rape babies.

Three strikes and ur out. German >>> Frenchman.

Stay mad

>Hahahaha u fucking still butthurt over that Frenchman?
I'm literally posting from French Alsace-Lorraine so no, I'm quite fine.

is this spätzle

Ur sure, u don't sound like it?
Father's day must be so hard in France;
> can't find dad, is he in Germany, Algeria, Morocco, or Sudan???

>reminder that AfD is polling as the second biggest party
>meanwhile in Britain
>no pro white party at all
>no resistance
>no will to fight back
>UKIP is dead and wants less slavs and more curries and pakis because muh commonwealth and because they are overrun by them
>child sex gangs active for decades in every major city
>still no resistance
>muslim mayor of london
>over half of london non-white
>still no resistance
>brexit set to fuck Britain up because even may doesn't want it
>bongs are deluded enough to believe that the Tories who vowed and failed to bring down immigration repeatedly will suddenly change now
>instead of slavs they'll get even more poos and pakis and are somehow proud of it
>still no resistance
>edl is a fucking joke without power or influence
>pathetic number of gun owners
>carrying a knife is illegal
>buying tableware under 18 is illegal
>writing mean things on the internet is illegal
>police spares thousands of men to check facebook but none to fight literal rape gangs targeting thousands of english girls
>STILL
>NO
>RESISTANCE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Who's sounding mad now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Anglo cuck

Thanks for the pic to go along with my pasta, will use it in the future.

Another big difference is, that the nazis on the left are dead and that the human trash on the right side are a real representation of an modern nazi.

These Anglo fags even make Swedes look like alpha chads.

stop whining, fag. Carry the hatred of the anglo and other lesser lifeforms as a badge of honor as we continue to uplift the human species

Fuck you kraut, stop ruining my continent. REEEEEEEEEE

>German here

>as we continue to uplift the human species
How exactly does forcing millions of third worlders, many of them muslims from jihadi hotspots, on Europe uplift the human species?

You sad "nie wieder", "wir habben es nicht gewusst" fucks are in the process of destroying civilization forever.

can you kill Merkel?
also you are welcomed to Mexico just in case the niggers increase in rapingfugee
we you some oil in ww1 and you wanted to do the Zimmerman Telegraph

Only mutilated dick amerimutts/inferiority complex Poles blame you Germany. Ignore them. We know (((who))) caused this.

Spurdo xDD here, with a message for u Spurdophobic beoble :DDDD

The West ceated tis mess :-DD

It was u who bivided up the suomi :DD

It was u who but in the buppet governmends :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It was u who puilt the oil wells on spurdo ebin lands xDDDD

It was u who allowet a Jebs to eberminate und enslave the balestinians :OO xDDD

It was u who blayed geobolitidal gamens with Irab and Imam buring their war xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :-D

It was u who gib Sabbam benis-cal weabons :-DDDD

It was u who caused the some twat to come into bower in Iban :DD xDDDDD

It was u who createb the Mujahebin, Osama Bin Ebin, and Al Quers xDDDD :DDDDDDDD

It was u who gilled 600000000 goryllion children with your economic sanctions on Iraq :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD xD :DDDD

It was u who, with ur gluttonous oil consumption, gib bower to Saudi Nigeria and turneb a plind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism :DDDDDDD

It was u who abused the Spurdo world so much that they felt they had to attack ur soil on 14/88 :-DDDD :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

It was u who starteb an endless massacre across all of suomi in retaliabion aqainst a small groub that lived there xDDDD :DDDDDS

It was u who invated Iraq unbrovoked, bestroyed it ibenisstructure, massacred it's beoble, and left it in shambles in ur wake :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It was u who covertly ignited civil wars in LiBya and Byria pecause it suited ur geobolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It was u who not only caused EBIN to exist, put allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked :-DDDDDDDD

It was u who destroyed the lives of millions of Spurdos and forced them to leave their homeland :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD xDDDDDDdd

U are the cause of all of this. :DDDDDDDdd Still you go ahead and plame us for all these tragic incidents.::DDDD I not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad :OOOOO xDDDDDDDDD

>g... german here

You people are fucking pathetic.

And in the actual elections Dieter, how well did AFD do last time?

All true and correct. Now get your shit together and lets start that nuclear war. The French faggots, Polish mutts, British shit stirrers and Kmerica have never been held accountable. You have to stand up as a people and make them accountable.

has anyone ever found anything funny from a german on Sup Forums?

>also you are welcomed to Mexico just in case the niggers
Why would anyone want to go to mexico, where a literal busload of students can just get killed by local politicians colluding with the cartels?

If I were you I'd travel to fucking germany and cleam to be a syrian muslim looking for asylum. Success guaranteed.

yeah, you are going extinct

The problem isn't lower birthrates, the problem is importing millions of third worlders every year with a significantly higher birthrate.

>The problem isn't lower birthrates.
Its part of the problem. The system needs more workers and immigration will supply them with more workers.

>The system needs more workers
The rich 'need' cheaper labor/plentiful workers with few demands.

Fuck them.

Birth rates have nothing to do with extinction.

Around 15%, which is pretty good for a party that is competing with 5 other parties, was under 5% 4 years earlier and which has to battle against constant accusations of right-wing extremism and general german self-hate and denial of muslim problems.

Yet they come on here and swing their dick around like voting for BREXIT means they are woke as fuck and get to sit back and watch the continent burn, like they didn't win by a mere 1.89% margin, the government was not dragging its feet for over 1.5 years now hoping the plebs will forget about the issue if they stall long enough and like stopping potential migrants will prevent all the problems being caused by the homegrown muslims.

You know those can change, right?