HAPPENING: Leicester explosion is a coverup

Lads in the UK know about this already but for those that don't on 25/2/18 an explosion destroyed a flat and polish shop below killing 5 people and injuring 4 others seriously.
The shills were immediately out in force as in instantly all over (((social media))) saying "Gas explosion? Dodgy wiring? Illegal distillery?" etc etc with others saying "Can't wait for racist comments about one of the most multicultural places in Britain..."

Well the (((media))) are hoping we forget all about this and it turns out 3 men have been charged with Manslaughter,intent to cause explosion and proceeds of crime(i.e profiting to make explosives). Their names are:
>Aram Kurd aged 33 from Leicester
>Hawker Hassan aged 32 from Coventry
>Arkan Ali aged 37 from Oldham

Another 2 men are being questioned with no names,aged or locations given though its said both are from East Anglia.

Nearly all media outlets have moved on and are now not allowing comments about the names of the men. The police have responded to the claims of coverup essentially saying "Reeee don't question the story reeee"
The (((media))) keep pushing the illegal vodka distillery meme after the death of 5 Lithuanian men in similar circumstances in 2011 but the police won't respond to it, they've also been seen taking bags of evidence including laptops from the 3 men's houses.

How can it be a distillery when 3 of the 5 men so far have been charged with "conspiracy to cause explosion"?
An example of the shilling I described can be seen here:
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/968918093237014529

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/03/leicester-explosion-three-men-charged-with-manslaughter
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5458311/Three-charged-Leicester-explosion.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/11/birstall-gas-explosion-three-hurt-blast-destroys-leicesterhouse/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-42710555
itv.com/news/granada/2017-05-15/exclusive-unseen-cctv-images-show-moment-of-new-ferry-explosion/
archive.is/sxaOd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

were they torching a drug lab or a cannibalistic operation?

>illegal vodka distillery

kek

>Aram Kurd
>Hawker Hassan
>Arkan Ali

lol

>From Leicester
>From Coventry
>From Oldham

Stop stop I can't take it anymore.

jesus christ

>Leicester explosion
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/03/leicester-explosion-three-men-charged-with-manslaughter

You're probably right about a coverup but it could also be being kept on the quiet because it's an ongoing urgent investigation and the media is being kept in the dark.

I heard about men being charged with mansualgter. At this point I suspected bomb makers and as you say, media has gone quiet on it. Thanks for the names.

wow I hadn't heard anything about this.

so they did intentionally cause the explosion?

Probs dumb pakis making bombs and dun goofed.

rubber dingy rapids bro

Security services might be under deep cover, and revealing too much might fuck up long term deep cover ops/agents.

Something similar happened in Spain before the Barcelona attack last year. It was actually meant to be a series of bombings, but the bomb-makers blew themselves up, and the survivors carried out an emergency backup plan before they all got arrested/killed.

The pakis where running a illegal booze still, a few of the polski skleps in Croydon are owned by pakis so I wouldn't be surprised if the same is true of lesta

>Whilst we will not disclose further details at this stage, we stress that there remains no evidence that the events of Sunday night are in any way terrorist related.

they don't usually report it to police as they want to get revenge, their culture is like this they will cut up kids as a warning or blow up shops.

You are getting arrested for hate speech today boy

>Aram Kurd
>Hawker Hassan
>Arkan Ali

quintessentially British

kms

the absolute fucking state

Its called a technical attack by special forces. Going in without being seen and tampering with fuses/detonators ecc. They blow themselves up without suspicion of deep cover agents who revealed the wherabouts of bomb factory ecc.
British special forces used to do it all the time to IRA, we are just starting to hear about now, after twenty thirty years.

Fuck me. I only live 5 minutes away from the explosion site. Can't wait to leave this fucking shithole of a country.

Yes. 3 of the 5 men have been charged with "intent to cause explosion".
No mate. The media have gone quite completely silent and moved on. They have sources inside the police and everything is buttoned up tight.
The men have been charged with a lesser crime(Manslaughter) but charged with profitting from crime and conspiracy to cause explosion.
It doesn't make any sense.
To me it sounds like they were either making or storing a bomb inside the flat and it went off unexpectedely.
What?
No problem.
(((Media))) don't report on much truth these days.
Welcome to the norm in the northern Caliphate of Britainistan where roving Arab and African rape gangs, Islamic influenced prisons, Race mixing propaganda and bomb makers are common place. Watch out for the acid,knives and cars.
Webm related. This will be reality in a couple of decades if the numbers continue rising the way they are.

this but there was an error.
The men arrested are kurds by the way.
unironically the technical attack.

dead are: english mother with her 2 teenager sons, girlfriend of one of her sons and latvian clerk

>To me it sounds like they were either making or storing a bomb inside the flat and it went off unexpectedely
based on what info?

Would love to see the IRA give these guys a run for their money.

Plenty of mosques in London..

english or tanned english?

Quite possible.
Could explain the secrecy.

tanned xD. but named Mary, Sean and Shane. Don't seem like muslims

based on the fact that shops don't spontaneously explode

Pics are in this link
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5458311/Three-charged-Leicester-explosion.html

Like this one?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/11/birstall-gas-explosion-three-hurt-blast-destroys-leicesterhouse/

What did they cover up there?

>Mary, Sean and Shane

That was instantly a gas explosion report.
The authorities didn't say that here and still haven't said it and are not commenting on anything.
Usually gas explosions are instantly reported. No evacuations of nearby properties happened either.

This is dead silent quite literally and 5 men have been arrested with 3 charged for CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT EXPLOSION,MANSLAUGHTER and PROFIT OF CRIMES. The remaining 2 are being questioned still.

Manslaughter because those dead non whites were clearly not the intended victims.

and 3 multiculti were not arrested for it under opaque charges. dingus

Have you not noticed the radio silence in regards to terrorist attacks / attacks that have been prevented across all European nations?

This is the new tactic to manage the outrage that built following attacks year after year. If a public story can be avoided, it will be.

Same thing as the Grenfell tower fire. They were baking cakes and the recipe was't quite right.

Ah well, then that makes it very well worth my fucking time, I see.

> read story, assumed allauh retard bomb makers
> was correct

This is getting boring.

>Aram Kurd aged 33 from Leicester
>Hawker Hassan aged 32 from Coventry
>Arkan Ali aged 37 from Oldham

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAH

Just fuck my shit up. Holy fucking wha...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Fucking Pakis. OH, man , I've got the giggles.

5 arrested. 3 charged.

The 3 names released so far are all Islamic.
Yes and I've been logging all the known public ones I've found since early 2016.
Secret service last year stated in the UK alone there were 30,000 Jihadists with experience and 3000 were deemed "active" with 500+ terror plots being planned.

Called it.
Can't wait to tell my roastie relatives.

THE
ABSOLUTE
STATE

post it please

>Yes and I've been logging all the known public ones I've found since early 2016.
Nice one user, keep it up.

My rage is yours britbong

Why would men with those names be making illegal booze?
It doesn't add up.

The British state serves our interests entirely and would never cover anything up in the name of social cohesion.

To sell it?

I expected Polish names in that sort of deal.

kurd,hassan,ali heroin dealing is more usual for these names.

looks like a shithole

They blew themselves up and now their parts are in parcels.

How come?
Most "Polish" or "Eastern European" shops here are owned by arabs or pakistanis. They saw a business opportunity and hopped in.

I'll post the last half of 2017. There are likely more I missed due to different media reporting standards, this will take multiple posts:

Paris 7/8/17-Attempted stabbing attack at Eiffel Tower. Man arrested, inspired by Islamic State online.
Brussels 8/8/17- Car chase in Molenbeek, shots fired. Car full of explosives. Car registered in Germany. Man arrested with links to Islamic State.
Paris 9/8/17- Car rams into 6 soldiers in Paris then drives off. 2 seriously wounded, 4 moderately. Islamic State claim responsibility.
Paris 14/8/17- Car rams into restauruant hitting at least 12 people. Killing a 13 year old girl. Police say not terrorism. But that's not likely.
Alcanar,Spain 16/8/17- Bomb factory linked to the following days attack was destroyed and ended the original plan of 4 large van packed bombs in Barcelona along with destroying the weapons cache including AK's and suicide vests.
Barcelona 17/8/17- Van drives down busy street. 17 killed(including carjacking victim from 21/8/17), 130 wounded. Suspect was shot and killed in Barcelona 4 days later. Islamic State claims responsibility.
Cambrils,Spain 17/8/17- 5 knife armed terrorists intercepted by lone police officer after mounting pavement ramming into tourists.The town is not far from Port Aventura. 11 civilians wounded, 5 terrorists killed, 2 police wounded.
Turku,Finland 18/8/17- 1 attacker, Stabs 10 people. 2 dead, 8 wounded. Attacker shot in leg and arrested. 4 Morrocan men arrested with links to attacker. Islamic State suspected.
Surgut,Russia 19/8/17- 1 attacker shot, 8 people stabbed. Islamic State claim responsibility.

Rotterdam,Netherlands 23/8/17- Concert by band Allah-Las was cancelled after terror tip off. Van filled with gas bottles and canisters was found nearby, driver arrested Moroccan with Spanish citizenship.
Brussels,Belgium 25/8/17- Knifeman attacks soldiers shouting "Allahu Akbar" outsie the Grand Place tourist attraction. Attacker is shot by soldiers. Died in hospital. Islamic State inspired.
London,England(Buckingham Palace) 25/8/17- Man rams into police vehicle and armed with a 4ft sword attacks police officers outside Buckingham Palace injuring 3 before being arrested.Islamist inspired confirmed by Scotland Yard.
Moscow,Russia 31/8/17- 2 men arrested on suspicion of planning to carrying out bombings in Moscow on 1/9/17. Multiple skilled homemade devices seized among "other high quality materials".
Paris,France 6/9/17- 2 men arrested for planning an imminent gun attack in the city.
Birmingham,England 10/9/17- Man with knife enters church and stabs 3 people before being detained by worshippers. Police say it was targeted attack between two seperate men. Birmingham is heavily Islamified. Damage control?

irmingham,England 10/9/17- Man with knife enters church and stabs 3 people before being detained by worshippers. Police say it was targeted attack between two seperate men. Birmingham is heavily Islamified. Damage control?
Toulouse,France 13/9/17- Man with knife stabs 7 people whilst shouting "Allahu Akbar!. Apparently an ex "psychiatric patient". Islamist suspected.
Paris,France 15/9/17- Knifeman attempts to stab French soldier at Chatelet Metro Station but is disarmed. Screaming "Allahu Akbar!". Islamist suspected
Chalon-sur-SaƓne,France 15/9/17- Man with hammer attacks 2 women whilst shouting "Allahu Akbar!". Both women remaining in critical condition for head injuries. Islamist suspected.
London,England 15/9/17- Homemade bomb disguised in builders bucket with a timer partially explodes on a train at Parsons Green tube station. 30 injured. Islamic State claim responsibility as the act of a "detachment" of their fighters. 7 arrested. 4 are Iraqi/Syrian refugees.
Marseille,France 17/9/17- 4 American women all in their 20's attacked by acid sprayed into their faces and eyes by another woman aged 41 at St Charles Train Station.She said nothing as she did it. Islamist suspected.
Edmonton,Canada 30/9/17-U-Haul truck drives into police officer, attacker stabs officer multiple times before getting back in the truck and aiming for shocked pedestrians. 4 injured. Truck somehow flips to its side before he continues the rampage. 1 arrested. ISIS flag in front seat.
Marseille,France 1/10/17-Man with knife attacks people at St Charles train station. 1 woman had throat slit, another woman stabbed in the stomach. Attacker was shot dead by patrolling soldiers. Islamic State claim responsibility.
Las Vegas,USA 1/10/17- 59 killed and 527 wounded when a gunman(Stephen Paddock) on 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay opened fire on a concert across the road from the hotel. Islamic State claim responsibility. Investigation coverup.

New York, USA 31/10/17-8 killed, 12 wounded when driver rammed a rental van into popular bike lane. Exited the vehicle shouting God is Great in Arabic. Shot and arrested. Islamic State claim responsibility.
France and Switzerland 7/11/17- 10 arrested over an "imminent" attack by Islamic State involving suicide bombs,AK-47's and trucks. All males aged 18-65.
Birmingham and London,England 29/11/17-2 arrested and charged(on 5/12/17) over a planned "imminent" suicide van attack on Downing Street to kill Prime Minister Theresa May. Islamic state supporters.
New York,USA 11/12/17- 1 arrested(Akayed Ullah) with injuries after man self detonates an IED strapped to his chest at Port Authority bus station. 4 wounded after a partial failed explosion. Islamic State supporter.
St Petersburg,Russia 16/12/17- 7 arrested after plotting an "imminent" attack with suicide vests in the city centre,information passed by CIA to FSB foiled the attack. Islamic State fighters confirmed returned from Syria.
Sheffield,England 19/12/17- 5 arrested after "imminent" knife and bomb attack planned on Birmingham Christmas Market. Joint MI5/Police/Army bomb disposal operation on 8 properties. Islamic State fighters suspected. Security increased at Manchester,Birmingham and London markets.
Melbourne,Australia 21/12/17- Car rams into people at Flinders Street. 21 injured(4 critically). 3 men arrested(2 arrested from car, 1 arrested nearby filming the incident with a bag of knives on his back). Islamic state suspected. Media cover up despite the mans posting of pro Islam.
San Francisco,USA 22/12/17- Former marine who converted to Islam arrested(on 20/12/17) over plot to attack Pier 39 on Christmas Day. Planned to use firearms and a truck. He left a final message wrapped in an IS flag. Police found 5 firearms including 2 automatic rifles. Islamic State influenced.

thanks lad

>counting Paddock as a terrorist attack

Southern Russia 25/12/17- IS affiliated cell ambushed by Russian forces. 3 vehicles taken out, 11 militants dead and a large cache of explosive material and assault rifles were seized. Documentation indicated a plan aimed for Moscow.
St Petersburg,Russia 27/12/17- IED explodes in supermarket stock room wounding 14 people. Islamic State claim responsibility.
Liverpool,England 31/12/17- Fire rips through a 1600 car garage next to Liverpool Arena. Horse Show was happening indoors and wasn't scheduled to finish for another 2 hours. Fire started from a single landrover and gutted 1400 vehicles and the garage itself,sprinklers had no impact on flames. Possible incendiary device detonated too early instead of detonating when the show was finished? Police refuse to answer the question.
Dundalk, Ireland 3/1/18- 18 year old Egyptian asylum seeker goes on a spree in the local area. Killing 1(24yo Japanese man) and seriously wounding 2 local Irish men. Islamist Terrorism is a main line of inquiry.
London,England 12/1/18- 27 year old woman arrested at Heathrow Airport after arriving from Ethiopia on suspicion of "planning terrorist acts".
Novgorod,Russia 31/1/18- 21 year old man shot dead by Russian police after preparing for a suicide attack on election day in Russia. ISIS sympathiser. Bomb materials found in flat.
Dagestan,Russia 18/2/18- 22 year old man shot dead by Russian police after killing 4 female churchgoers and wounding 5 others with a hunting rifle after leaving Church. Islamist fighter.
Leicester, England 25/2/18- 5 killed and 4 injured when an explosion destroyed a polish shop and 2 flats above it. 5 men(Aram Kurd,Hawkar Hassan and Arkan Ali). since arrested for "manslaughter,arson,intent to cause explosion and proceeds from crime". Likely Islamist related. Police coverup.

>Most "Polish" or "Eastern European" shops here are owned by arabs or pakistanis.

Are they? DESU I've never stepped foot in one.

Yup. They hire polish staff, obviously, but the shops are owned by smart Pakis who were quick to react to the large influx of Polish warehouse workers.

I live down the road, about 100 metres or so. Have nothing interesting to add though.

Kek...btfo

The cultures in the UK are at war, while i was in the military we had eyes on hundreds of these people, and you want to know the fucked up thing? its not just the one crazy bastard involved, his family dont say anything, the community they are in dont say anything either, they know its fucking happening and they dont care.

This entire thing about ''moderate muslims'' is a load of shit, it just means they stand by and let it happen, its a fucking war and only one side is figting.

No English died aside from one coal burner, so why should I care?

No probs mate.
Another post below that one.

That's just for the last half of 2017 and into this year.
It's a little quiet so far this year which makes me suspicious and probably means its the calm before the storm.

thanks did not realise this at all.

This.
No feels for coal-burners.

>hundreds
Try 30,000 experienced fighters with 3000 deemed active and plotting 500+ attacks as of 2017. That number doesn't include sympathizers and financiers or those influenced.

>Paddock

>Islamic State claim responsibility

Oh boy the bobbies will be knocking down your door with a 30 man task force for this ya wanker

and you get get permission to log on to the internet

The Barcelona explosion before the truck of peace exposed what's going on. Just have a quick look on google of suspected gas explosions from the last 2 months alone

>Bolton 4th Feb
>Bradford 26th Feb
>Darlington 20th Feb
>Birstall Leicester 12th Dec '17

The second nailbomb explosion in Manchester only got coverage on social media. I wonder how many gas explosions there have been in the last 3 years, houses that have been destroyed from the ground floor, how much damage to surrounding properties, whether there has been any confirmation as every time you go into these articles it's just "suspected"

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-42710555

itv.com/news/granada/2017-05-15/exclusive-unseen-cctv-images-show-moment-of-new-ferry-explosion/

What's up with Leicester?

>Wirrall March 17 - "treated as suspected crime"
archive.is/sxaOd

this is awesome
so, special forces are going it, setting the bombs to blow up the jihadis, and then blaming it on gas explosions?
It's like a shadow war

so a nigger family died. I fail to see how this is a bad thing.

God you guys are so racist/scaredy cats. Its clear this was a multicultural rapidly expanding gas event. These things happen all the time bigots.

Just run. How hard is it to get a job in Korea or Taiwan for IT guy?

and a coalburner. Big loss.
pity about the p[olish woman, she had a son.

THEY WEREN'T REAL MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY TOUCHED ALCOHOL!!

leicester is a multikulti shithole with several multiculti wars going on at teh same time. Whites moved out.

Why do you not send them all back?

so, farts from kebab?

there's 23 thousand ISIS suspects (probably 10 times that if that's what they're comfortable revealing), fuck knows how many have traveled to and from Syria/Libya. I'm surprised there are not more IEDs on motorways and things like that, but then I have no idea how hard it is to get the materials to make a bomb.

But it's undeniable there are amateur bomb making factories all over europe being operated by goat fucking sub 80 iq imports

Because government doesn't care about people, and most of voters are brainwashed by msm.

because That would be Raysist

And britbongs fear being Raysist more than anything else even nukes

English national can mean anything these days. Probably pakis.

Better to have a bomb blow up in situ than to be moved about or taken to Turk embassy.
I dont realy know, im just making a guess but it seems there is more to this than meets the eye.
British special forces and security are among the best in the world and rarely make mistake.

No name, no photo = paki or negro.
Remember when trump retweeted brown mudslim beating a disabled guy? Dutch embassy tweeted that brown guy is actually dutch and not an immigrant, as it disproves something.

>masonic white horse
my fucking sides

To me it looked like a gas explosion due to the damage. Serious shockwave the blew the front of the building down. Dunecoon bombs are not that powerful. I am sure the police would have come out and said it was a gas leak straight away like they normally do. Probs a meth lab.

Arson and manslaughter charges. Fucking lol. Bongs are pathetic

>All the dead are wogs except a race mixing whore.
>Those arrested are wogs

Literally nothing for any white man to concern himself with other than to celebrate.

They weren't responsible for their actions because they weren't used to liquor.