The absolute state of South Africa

Recent Tweet by the EFF party.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3J2V2vnrEz0
youtube.com/watch?v=kCgzrlXUWSY
youtube.com/watch?v=0bC0zPngc4c
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_to_protect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_South_Africa#Platinum_and_palladium
youtube.com/watch?v=mw2kKyJu9gY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want off this ride.

What a time to be alive

Jesus man. Shitposting aside, I wish you the best of luck.

Seriously man get a fucking plane ride over here and say you're an African refugee for max Labour gibs

Stay and fight! Don't be a coward

Will i see saffers get genocided for real? I'll let you fags stay at my place. Just get a plane ticket famalam. I'd even gay marry for your citizenship. No homosex tho.

With no foreign backing they have no chance. And you know as well as I they will receive no aid.

I wish we could airdrop arms for you guys.
But we're pretty close to our own civil war, and its mostly ideologically driven, not racial.

>and its mostly ideologically driven, not racial.
t. shitskin

Go fuck yourself with your negativity. You're definition of the problem in right wing movements. Do this world a favor and kill yourself

Don't be a dumbfuck.
Our problem in burgerland is largely collectivist vs individualist.
The niggers are heavily collectivist but are only a fraction of their population.
It is still run by white jerks that think they're going to be the next Stalin.

>largely collectivist vs individualist.
You're going back paco
youtube.com/watch?v=3J2V2vnrEz0
youtube.com/watch?v=kCgzrlXUWSY

What the fuck is wrong with you?

lmao, are you memeing right now?

I'm assuming you're a retard that has no reading comprehension skills and think I'm against guns.

I'm assuming you're a spic and are unapologetically obfuscating the racial decline of the country, claiming that the divides that are growing stem from ideology, as if ideology isn't a proxy for race itself. I think you don't really want to fix the problem, because you'd be excluded, so you'd rather the country continues down it's trajectory to death. Fuck off back to

It's not negativity. It's reality. This has been coming for a long time and the whites of SA are fucked without foreign backing.

>Mfw South Africa breaks into civil war.
>Mwf all the white south africans from around the world who hae joined other armys return to fight the war.
>Mfw loads of other European/Americans/Australians veterans are bored and join in too.
>Mfw whites take over south africa with mercs in about one week.

You know the South African Army and Police is fucking full of aids and underfunded so they dont take over the government?

youtube.com/watch?v=0bC0zPngc4c

You literally have blokes like this in Africa.

>You literally have blokes like this in Africa.
Here's to a new generation of Neall Ellis'.
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

One day it will come, i would gladly help the Whites in South Africa.

user, you should run. Two months earlier is better than 2 minutes later. Go to Poland or Hungary, there you have a chance to survive.

Tell me, burger, why capitalism, ie "let's follow these rules, even though some of you will get less than others, it will benefit the society and thus everyone" is individualist,
but "gib me dat welfare, abortion and housing, I don't care about the society" is collectivist?

DDDDDDAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN

A white patriot arises from the ashes

>t. someone who thought hillary would win

>I want off this ride.
If you don't suceed, they will win.

daily reminder to sign these:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia

lmao

So where is the international intervention?

Post SA qt feet.

>they have no chance
they have more than just a chance, this fight is theirs if they want it. They dont need foreign aid they just need dedication and a willingness to do what is required

Altought this would be a good thing to have some kind of a call to got to SA and help out the whites, it's hard to do so when most of the population is programmed to hate white farmers because of muh racism and shit...

And because I can't leave work to go jihad since I need to pay my taxes to pay for all the illiterate imports my government is bringing in my country...

What a day to be alive...

the word hero is thrown around a lot these days but this guy definitely qualifies

in before i laugh while niggers nig then starve to death.

wheres the oil

you're looking at it. we're the only ones who care

So when all the Africans kick the white Farmers out don't expect America to come and feed you when you can't feed yourselves because you don't know what you're doing we ain't having that shit no more Brock Obama ain't charged so go fuck yourself

there is a legal basis for it:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_to_protect
R2P was very big with the Obama administration, as it wanted to intervene in Syria.

Holy fucking shit you can make a movie about it and nobody would believe you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_industry_of_South_Africa#Platinum_and_palladium
South Africa produces more platinum and similar metals than any other nation.

how does a minority (white) population retake control?

Go to mexico. Cross the border somewhere. Find work in a factory. No one will say shit if you make it here. America can't even enforce it's own laws, you'll blend in real quick. If shit goes bad...well, what's worse than Africa?

Legit

What the fuck is a pinned tweet?

also that blokes personal humungous attack helicopter with a revolving missile launcher..

that shit is on another level. also assuming the bottom is fully armored since he said small arms were useless

And you seriously think the medias will not put out the blame of the famine on anything else than the black's ineptitude to work?

They'll blame the drought, grasshoppers, act of gods, etc before putting the blame where it will belong...

Add Oprah to the mix and voila! You have a UN sactioned rescue plan...

fall back to the area east of cape town.
destroy vital infrastructure
allow collapse of rest of country
weakened and starving enemy becomes desperate and attempts to attack
crush them and drive them back
one significant defeat will make the majority flee north in search of a new host to leech off
country is now easy to retake

fucking a

Real justification for Syria intervention was to stir the shit with Russia. Here facts and logic are a social construct and meaningless except for convincing stupids to follow leftist policy
The same way that any group imposes its will on another: with violence

>destroy infrastructure
>then fight off nogs
>rule over ruined country
>we did it guys
fuck off and go back to huffing gas abonigger

>No foreign backing
>In the age of the internet
I'm pretty stocked for the first crowdfunded war.

Are the whites in SA taking this seriously yet or are they still whistling past the grave yard? I mean, if after the nigger rhetoric of the past two weeks, they are still not convinced that a genocidal purge is coming, what will it take?

>to follow leftist policy
it was not leftist, it was the geopolitcian/CCCIIA deep state that sees Russia as its eternal enemy, and therefore wants to squash its allies, with the dirtiest means available.

>That Matrix sound track
>White men in helicopters
>Shooting niggers
Heaven does exist somewhere. It's in the skies of Africa.

Based bantu conquerors taking back whats theirs while the weak soyboy boers just takes it in the ass.

>implying those are two different things
where do you think leftist garbage comes from?

A tweet that stays at the top of the OP profile that posted it.

Oh lawd, look at that white supremacy

>rule over ruined country
shits getting ruined either way faggot, shit most of it is ruined already
they are going to have to rebuild, do you thnk winning a war like this comes with out pain?

>Go to mexico. Cross the border somewhere
Wtf hes in south africa?

>where do you think leftist garbage comes from?
Seven deadly sins and Academia.

Are we really all just going to sit back and watch Zimbabwe 2.0 play out?

Fuck off you ignorant serb.

Fuck we lost a huge pillar of SA farming... GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. Right next to where my mom lives.

I was actually shocked by a fact that EFF is supported by a good number of people in South Africa.

I'm not quite sure why you lot keep posting this. Why do you want to convince us white men are the most inferior demographic group in your country?

This.

The white South Africans had better get organized quickly. There are plenty of allies out there all over the West who would like to help and others who will choose to help because it is profitable. People who know how to ship weapons and supplies, people who know how to launder and funnel money, people who can help with evacuations and medicine, people with useful skills, people who will come to fight....but if the whites in SA won't take the threat seriously, no one else will either.

I hope the white South Africans don't wait to react until after the purge has officially begun. The lack of unity among the whites regarding the farm murders/torture/butcherings is troubling, however.

The upper and middle class SA whites just dont seem to care. This lack of solidarity is going end badly if it is not corrected.

you guys arent doing anything about it.

>are the most inferior
I think you might be trying to say something else or you don't know what you're looking at. Do you mean the "smallest" demographic?

Academia is unironically a major branch of the deep state. Follow the money.
>give up before it's begun
now I understand how you lost a war to birds that can't even fly

Yes, because like always your ideas are defended by stupid right wing figures that nobody likes. Remember 120db already gone because Muh White race

However, it should be noted that blacks are still more frequently shot by their fellow black men on daily basis in South Africa. I am sure why White Farmers think that they are targeted.

F

>In South Africa
Yes, but if he can't get into the states legally through refugee status, then he can go on holiday to Mexico and get a taxi to the border. From there, all he needs is water and a map. He'll look like any other dude. If he speaks English, he can claim to be homeless and go to any kind of shelter. From there, he just works his way up. Do what the Mexicans do.

>Falsify social security numbers
>Falsify documents
>Work under the table

Or get a car and get into Uber. Work for cash, basically.

What about Korea? the same race 2 ideologies, how do you explain that?.

>give up before it's begun
you americans really are retarded, at what point did I say give up? I didn't.
The enemy has a much larger force, that force needs more support, food, infrastructure. So to cripple them you take that away.
This is pretty fucking basic war tactics. No wonder you lost to a bunch of swamp asians and dune coons

Yes, because it is not our problems after all. By the way, South Africa basically forced Rhodesia to turn themselves into Zimbabwe back in 70s.

youtube.com/watch?v=mw2kKyJu9gY

theme for the next few months

Americans aren't any better when it comes to emus. Never underestimate them.

So...

Why don't you have armed volunteers sitting in foxholes around the farm properties?

Anyone here remember when Cliven Bundy and another farmer had American militia groups living on his property protecting it?

Might be a great time for Monsanto to step in and play the good guy. Crops even blacks can grow
Dindu Nuffins seed

>treats a mass of irregular insurgents like a standing army
>we have to destroy the country in order to save it
>unironic Vietnam reference
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
good to see you guys can at least still shitpost

>tfw the race war is back on

Move to Europe as a refuge!!! WTF are you doing still shit posting in a shit hole country!

get the fuck out of there

Can SA bros tell us what’s up?
>are whites getting organized for a big fight yet? Not those stupid preppers we have in the USA, but actually organizing.

>shit hole country!
Calling a South African whites country a shit hole.

>friend laughing uncontrollably records incident instead of helping
a+ appropriate reaction, this is hilarious
Unfortunately niggers literally salt the earth when trying to farm

Can someone explain the SA situation to me? Who has rightful claim to the land?

insurgents? You really are fucking retarded. They're 79% of the population. The boer are not going to out gun them and they're not going to be able to shoot them all. So you kill or disable them in other ways. The country is already destroyed. They're running out of water so the boer just need to help that along in the correct places.
Why are americans so bad at life?

Shitskins are some of the biggest proponents of collectivism. You hardly ever see any advocating for personal individual liberty and personal responsibility.

>Not those stupid preppers we have in the USA

Those militia groups would be living on the farmers' property right now protecting them.

White people. The most noble race.

Not organized militia. But the assholes with their ‘bug out bags’ who plan on being selfish and useless pricks.
>mostly wierd genX people

>Burgers
>Problem solving
They can't even pick their own damn cotton, and you expect them to know how to handle blacks?

I mean yeah you are going to get murdered and your women raped but think about how ___PROGRESSIVE___ your parents generation felt for voting to end apartheid. Makes the pain you will suffer almost worth it doesn't it?

If I was in the InternationalComunnoty I would tell SA: Look what has happened in Rhodesia after you kicked out white farmers. So if you start not having enough food as it has happened in Rhodesia, do not count with EU, USA or UN for help.