One Piece: Carrot is a traitor mink

There isn't a single traitor for the minks but rather several traitors.

Barietie the monkey seems like the obvious choice but he was simply the messenger. Someone who could be easily bribed by the higher up traitors like Carrot.

Now before the carrotfags start getting too riled up, it makes absolute sense for her to be the traitor. Because think of who trained her. It wasn't Pedro....it was actually Sicilian. And what did Sicilian want to do before Luffy left Zou? He wanted to take Pedro's spot and go instead.

In fact Sicilian is the main traitor of the group which would also make sense given his rivalry with Pedro and would be a good potential matchup in Wano.

Now the Minks are separated in three groups. One with Inurashi and Momonosuke, One with Nekomamushi, and one with Luffy. It makes sense for Carrot to end up infiltrating the Luffy group because there would be no agents there. And it makes for Kaido to know exactly who he's going up against.

The reasons for betrayal are obvious. There must be several minks who want to leave Zou and think of their alliance with the samurai as pointless. They would believe that the minks deserve freedom from Zou and would be better off with contact with the outside world. Kaido would offer them that opportunity.

Thus Carrot is would be infact an agent trained by Sicilian to infiltrate the Strawhat group and end up backstabbing them. She wouldn't mean to and think that she was doing it for the greater good of the Minks. Dont be fooledc Carrotfags....you guys are setting yourself up for massive disappointment and butthurt.

Why are people bitching about her joining the team?Too many furries? She's pretty alright as a character.

So far she's fairly generic and doesn't really serve much purpose. It's not so much that she can't ever, just that there's no reason for her to yet.

Fact: Every single aspect of One Piece was made worse and not better by the timeskip

Luffy will still forgive her and make her nakama if all this is true.

Fact: [My opinion].

Yea if this theory is true she’s a shoe in so I hope it’s not.

>So far she's fairly generic and doesn't really serve much purpose.

I feel as though she stands out.

What "purpose" did Usopp serve when he joined? He's the sniper, but the strawhats have fired their cannons a grand total of, like, 4 times.

Any Luffyfags here?
I want to kick your asses.

This would make her the perfect fleet captain if she redeems herself

As a sniper he's their best ranged attacker.
Again I'm not saying she can't be shown some quality later, but right now any of her qualities basically overlap with someone else.

>Fleet captain
Inuarashi, Nekomamushi, Sicilian etc will all die in the Wano war?

This. Robin and Nami look ten times worst after the timeskip.

I miss Robin and Nami's original designs.

Chopper's new form makes like him look a retarded fat fuck as well.

jobtooth

>Implying Neko and Inu will leave Zou or Wano.

Carrot will likely sail but with a reformed Mink pirate fleet.

Zou will die. It's corpse will become a new island.

Every strawhat has something unique to themselves while she gets outclassed in everything she does
>jump high
Sanji does it better
>electricity
Nami does it better
>furrybait
Chopper does it better
>being retarded
Luffy does it better

>Every strawhat has something unique to themselves while she gets outclassed in everything she does

Everyone will get their time to shine one day, user.

To be a little fair she can draw in her own style probably better than the rest of the crew, think only Usopp is capable of anything close to "art".

t. Monkey D. Jobby

Thats a mistranslation.

Carrot being the traitor is the only way I'll accept her as a Strawhat.

>>being retarded
>Luffy does it better

Honestly, I think she might be more naïve than Luffy and Chopper. Chopper is more gullible, but Carrot is truly a fresh set of eyes on the wonders of the One Piece world.

Get over yourself you fucking spastic

>Carrot is truly a fresh set of eyes on the wonders of the One Piece world.
Implying Luffy will ever lose his sense of adventure. You're making up that role user, just admit you like furries.

Even if Luffy does get a powerup I fail to see how that's going to help him beat Betakuri. My guess is that the fight will get interrupted without a real conclusion to it, maybe a tease for the powerup he's going to use against Kaido

Just admit you don't like furries.
This lvl of autism is just incredible. Did your big brother brought shame to your family by being a furry or something?

Pedro gave his life, told her to stick with the strawhats and then she assumed the role of lookout on the ship right away. After all the ints there was before in the arc. How blind can one be?

Are you the guy who was sperging out about having a higher IQ than everyone on this board a while ago? And you're a Carrotfag? LOL

>explain in detail why Carrot has nothing unique to herself that isn't already covered by the others
>a-autism

>Implying Luffy will ever lose his sense of adventure

I didn't say that. Its just that Luffy's become much more worldly since the start of the story. Luffy's more interested in doing things than just seeing things.

Nobody else fights with their claws and teeth.

On the crew, ya dingus.

Chopper is pretty close, his hooves are hard as steel, basically claws in a way.
But for the crew, their techniques are seemingly unique in the world as a whole, half of them are df users, the rest basically invented their own techniques.

You are paranoid now?
It's true for everyone. They all share common traits. They even have grouped gags (the oldies, the perverts, the retards, the cowards etc).

Her quirks: being a rabbit (nibble, garchu etc), being naive (not Chopper naive) but in that sense
>Carrot is truly a fresh set of eyes on the wonders of the One Piece world.
As this user said, it's something the crew is lacking because no ones in the crew can fullfil this role anymore. And it's also true for Jinbei.

And also her fighting style is unique and she would be the first girl melee fighter.

Stop with your autism.

>Chopper is pretty close, his hooves are hard as steel, basically claws in a way.

He uses those to punch, come on.

>But for the crew, their techniques are seemingly unique in the world as a whole, half of them are df users, the rest basically invented their own techniques.

Ah yes, usopp, the inventor of the slingshot and caltrops. Also I'm sure Sanji came up with the idea of kicking things really hard. It also took until Alabasta for Nami's fighting style to be anything other than "holding a stick". There are also several other cyborgs, including an army of pacifistas who are all stronger than Franky as he was introduced.

Stephen an official translator for Viz(whos already read 880) from OP Podcast:

"great action stuff at the end obviously just the first stages of the Luffy vs Katakuri fight. It's gonna be a longer fight spanning multiple chapters , we gonna have the bad guy looks in control at first"

Seems like Kata wont be dominating the whole fight

KICK HIS ASS RUFI

YOU CAN DO IT

Usopp's slingshot is heavily modified, and the fact that it's a payload gives him the ability to fire all sorts of unusual payloads, like against Sugar. Nami is a weather witch, Sanji mixes his kicks with food preparation apparently. Franky powers his weapons with Cola including weaponizing his fucking farts.

You're comparing base-state Carrot with characters who have had the better part of 20 years to develop and evolve their powers. Compare Carrot to the strawhats when they joined the crew, she fits right in.

And actually, her character hasn't even developed to that point. She is currently mid-flashback in her development, it's just that her flashback is happening in real time. I think we'll see some interesting stuff from her in her fight with Perospero.

>kuri-chan will never kick your ass
Why live

Daily reminder that his awakening will bring back Ace to life.

kek

Why do I see this "daily" reminder more than once a day?

The characters were already beginning to show differences with the exception of Nami and Sanji since Nami didn't exactly fight much until Alabasta, and Sanji seemingly learned his techniques from Zeff.
Zori invented his sword style, Usopp's slingshot was simple but he varied it with payloads and made use of other tools to surprise opponents. Robin and Chopper df users, Brook too since it made his body a skeleton so super light and fast before his time skip df powerup, and Franky we already discussed, but if you like on top of his cola cyborg weapons he's a boxer and had the reverse centaur transformation.
Whereas all the fodder and such always tend to use simple sabers and flintlocks as weapons for the most part.

>Carrot serves no crucial role in the crew therefore won't join
Zori is literally just a dude who is good at cutting shit.

Zoro adds much needed firepower by being the 2nd strongest in crew. Carrot is a weakling.

And yet she got a jump on him.

And just for fun.

>Muh powerlvl
>Implying that's something Oda gives a fuck about
If Oda tought adding a rabbit (his favorite animal) as the lookout there's nothing else needed for.

And there's still a chance Monet died on Punk Hazard and there's a orange devil fruit on the sunny at the moment.

>My guess is that the fight will get interrupted without a real conclusion to it
I think the conclusion will be that Luffy can't beat the Alphakuri right now and Caesar will save Luffy against his will. If he kidnaps Brulée he can lock Alphakuri in the Mirror world and escape to Chocolate Town.

What's your fucking point? He's still just a guy good at cutting shit. Don't worry if Carrot joins Oda will find plenty of moments to let her shine.

>If Oda tought adding a rabbit (his favorite animal) as the lookout there's nothing else needed for.

This is honestly the best argument for Carrot joining. She's cute and fun and Oda likes her.

She has literally no reason to be in the story right now if she isn't joining.

He tends to add a side character that's a princess or pretty similar to one often.

Yeah, Pudding.

To me is very apparent that oda put two Minks on the trip to WCI to have Pedro blow himself up in order to set up Carrot for doin something important down the line

Pudding is a whore not a princess.

She's Big Mom's town princess. What did you expect?

His mentor literally blow himself up as he tell her to help Luffy become the Pirate King. Which will also create an emotional bond between her and the crew.

>wci
>wano
>elbaf
say hello...to the 11th

Not a furry, but god damnit Oda/Toei.

Will carrotfags stop shitposting once pedro is revealed to be alive?

Not until the end of Wano at best.

He never just adds a princess for no reason. They're always relevant to the arc's plot. Please name another tag along that didn't serve a plot or expository purpose. There hasn't been one.

Carrot is clearly being set up for greater things in the future.

Rebecca was pushing it, and I guess Conis.

Chimney, Gonbe, Paulie

Oda is well past his Pell stage. We've seen several people die on panel this arc, and Oda already used up a fake-out death for Pedro.

He's dead.

Chimney found the secret tunnel, and saved Luffy from drowning, Gonbe is her pet, Paulie was mostly there to help the supporting allies in the end I guess, ropes to hide them on the side of the cliff.

Why didnt he show the corpse? Why did he introduce the scarecrow? Theres more to Pedros story and its sad how carrotfafs desperately want him to stay dead so their character seems relevant

Nami is the only one.

And fucking Carrot isn't the princess. Pudding is. The twist was that the princess was for once evil and now she's not anymore.

And none of them became nakama

Pedro better be dead because it would be shameful display by Oda. He went way too far with the fake death this time if he's alive.

Suicide bombed corpses are well for one in pieces, two they're quite messy. We didn't see Chopper bury the remains of Hiluluk or anything.

None of them are comparable to fucking Carrot. The only character who had a similar introduction was Nami.

>unironically thinks that pic related is the same deal of Rebecca wanting to live in peace with her father

It's seemingly more similar to Shirahoshi.

What introduction? The one where shes overshadowed by Wanda? Nami and Robin were the center of attention when they got introduced. Comparing Carrot to Nami is delusional

If Blackbeard grabbed Brook, would he die?

Rebecca was 100% related to the plot of Dressrosa. And Conis serves as our character reference for the Skypieans as well as giving exposition.

Chimney and Gonbe are basically just part of Kokoro's character. Paulie was there for plot reasons, mostly resolving the conflict from back in Water 7.

Uncertain. Maybe BB would just force Brook out of his skeleton while holding him, but Brook's spirit is the thing that holds the DF's true power so he can't actually touch it.

They both joined the crew for an adventure in which they weren't central at all. Nami in Ussop's enrollment arc and Carrot in Jinbei's enrollment arc.

>Why didnt he show the corpse?

Any corpse left behind wouldn't identifiable as anything other than chunky salsa.

It would be extremely painful.

Thats a meaningless connection because Pekoms, Pedro, and Pudding were introduced as well...and all of them are helping out the strawhats. Youre arguing that Carrot has had the same intro(when we first see a character) as Nami. Which is insane.

>providing exposition makes you qualified enough to become a tagalong
>"he never just adds a princess for no reason"
Thanks for proving his point

Giving exposition is just one reason for Conis to be there. We needed to have characters from both sides of the conflict for us to care about it.

He's a big skeleton

I'm just telling you. The only character who ever joined the crew without being directly tied to the plot was Nami. Do what you want with that. But you guys have to stop comparing her to the princess of the arc. Because she's not, it was Pudding.

temporarily, until he releases him

Nami was already tied to the plot. Luffy literally asked her to join cause he needed a navigator. She was neccessary from the beginning. Youre forcing a connection that doesnt exist

?

For you.

>What introduction? The one where shes overshadowed by Wanda?

He clearly meant when she shows up on the boat. Her initial introduction was more akin to Chopper's intro where he was just Kureha's sled-puller. She's introduced as just a random mink, but we learn that she's much more important than that later on.

It's the closest i can think of. Close second is Vivi.
She sure as hell wasn't the Coinis/Rebecca/Shirahoshi of the arc. You guys are braindead to make this comparaison.

OK. So shes a parallel to chopper now? Jezz, make up your fucking minds