Biblical hell

>biblical hell
>china

is there any difference, really?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk
christianheadlines.com/blog/china-christian-woman-killed-by-bulldozer-while-protesting-demolition-of-church.html
foxnews.com/world/2017/02/28/china-ramps-up-persecution-christians-and-other-religious-groups-report-finds.html
businessinsider.com/chinese-authorities-demolish-christian-mega-church-in-crackdown-2018-1?IR=T
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp_o5O-trUI&t=211s
bestgore.com/bloody-injuries/boy-china-has-throat-slice-internet-cafe-cctv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back to your own country chink.

I've seen this before. I'm sure I've seen all of the following webm that will be posted later.

Chink hate thread? Chink hate thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk

fuck that.

'ere we go

Holy shit, look at the guy on bicycle in white shirt.

He's right.
I don't have any more webms from china but the biggest problem I had with their culture was actually an asset when I moved here. "If you can't solve a problem just ignore it"

This country is kinda like straight from a fever dream.

lost

dude clearly drove into him on purpose, then back onto his side of the road
why are you psychos china? some offense
I would appreciate muchly if someone posted the "idiot in wheelchair drives into elevator" one.

It's +15 points for Artistic Impression.

Do chinks feel emotions at all or is it just constant panicking and CHING CHONG BANG BONG BWONG to them?

>communist locust
>emotions

I fucking hate chink tourists. They're always in fucking packs of like 30 and are the most obnoxious cretin around every tourist spot

it's more HOYA WEE WOO WEE HAYOHA

More?

wow that kid is totally a dead man walking, with how much he lost so fast that's gotta be more than his body could replace before he got medical attention.

worst fucking people on the planet. THE WORST.

Yes,china is worse than Hell

>that guy on a bike

QTE failed

Think of it as a massive ant colony.

the anxiety when food wont microwave. but every day even when you wake up and cigarettes only make it better for 15 minutes

wont microwave fast enough*

You guys might be interested in this book.

"A harsh critique of Chinese society and culture, Ways That Are Dark was written at a time when China was in the grip of considerable civil strife. Townsend claimed that the source of China's problems lay in fundamental defects in the ethnic characteristics of the Chinese people. "

At the very minimum ants have coordination and maintain they're colonies and know when to stop expanding.
Chinks are more like a horde of carnivore locust That devour everything they come across with no regards to the ecosystem
T.ant farm owner

Should have linked this

this is my favorite rekt webbum of all time. you couldn't make this up. the guy got killed four times over
>sliced in half
>ran over twice
>lit on fire

Is this because they can't see or is this a cultural thing?
Fucking ant people

TL:DR?

Do you guys think the hivemind feels the pain when one of those insectoids dies miserably?

I'm gonna make it, I'm gonna make it

pulverized

Chinks are soulless and lack moral agency.

Pray that they find Christ. Also, what's going on in this?

christianheadlines.com/blog/china-christian-woman-killed-by-bulldozer-while-protesting-demolition-of-church.html

They blew up a church with dynamite.
West sold it's soul dealing with those savages. With all the power US has it should bring Christ to China, by force if neccesary.

you're making the assumption they feel pain at all

foxnews.com/world/2017/02/28/china-ramps-up-persecution-christians-and-other-religious-groups-report-finds.html

businessinsider.com/chinese-authorities-demolish-christian-mega-church-in-crackdown-2018-1?IR=T

>volvo

swedes destroying western culture as usual

im really fucking tired of the 'select 3/4 of these fucking squares and then 3/4 of the next fucking image squares and then try again because this is garbage shit and then another series of having to click on half the fucking squares to have them not count shit tier fucking garbage nigger shit horseshit fucking cancer captcha trash nigger shit bring the fucking fucking legacy back

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp_o5O-trUI&t=211s

Thanks. I am wondering if this is true or not. Maybe because they are so many they have less empathy for people that are not close family

first 10 seconds in and im alread rolling on the floor laughing

"THIS IS VERY SCIENTIFIC"

thanks i gotta show this around.

very much this

lmfao i just noticed that, Dude got fucking annihilated.

Moving to real China is what made me return to the church user.
>be me with acquaintance
>go to a chinese folk temple
>feel like i'm at a horse track
>statues of different gods all around with offerings
>pomelos, daikon, fake money, incense, doritos
>gods of love, wealth, longevity, etc.
>weird but whatever
>get to one that looks particularly pissed
>what about this one?
>'oh that's the god of revenge user'
>pit_in_muh_stomach.jpg
>mfw i realize people literally worship demons

>that poor bastard in the white shirt

I guess someone was fed up with his bullshit

Chinese are savage, subhuman, worst than african so far.

Where are u from? You're just a white teacher bleaching chink whores or what?

TOPFUCKINGKEK

They are soulless insectisiod ants theres nothing to them it’s weird.

wtf is that about?

surprised it stopped

Likely that recent chemical warehouse explosion.
Or really any sort of industrial facility succumbing to Grolious Chinese Safety Standard.

Wheeee!!!

Dude on the bike almost got away then that street light man

Haven't you figured it out yet ?
Annoying as Fuck captcha while trying to enjoy Chink hate thread with relaxing comfy coffee n smoke.
For the meager price of $20.00 sheckles you can view ,hate,carnage ,misery without annoying captcha .
Intentionally driving pol/ mad for $20.00

Xi Jinping has just made himself the most powerful leader in the world (Chinese President for Life).
Donald is at the same time praising him for being swell, and dropping Tariffs on his bread and butter.

We really need to get a saner President, I'm afraid to say.

damn,look at the one at 0:07, he thought he would escape but he got stomped by the pole

oh ive fucking figured it out alright

Even though the West is largely atheist/agnostic/secular/whatever, at it's core it's still based on Judeo-Christian moral principles. Here's my oversimplification of Occidental and Oriental philosophies.
West
>christianity
>good vs. evil
East
>buddhism, confucianism, daoism
>it just is
In short the conception of right and wrong as I perceive it among the Han seems largely relativistic. The only god here is money, and it's quite repulsive.

You're worse than the Israeli I met here who asked me if I 'caught the yellow fever' yet. I'll give you the same response I gave him.
>actually since living here in a largely homogenous society i want nothing more than to be with my own.
Also not white, but you whites need to get your shit together for the sake of humanity.

Lord have mercy. Thought white-shirt-san was gonna get away with it, too. NOPE.

Absolutely brutal

I think that these two are related. No person that can't even think outside of his direct surroundings can be considered intelligent enough to understand a concept such as God. This is caveman level intelligence, where they think that the sun literally stops existing as soon as it's night time. That Chinese man, by opening himself up to introspection and true thought, opened up his ability to connect with God.

First time for eveything

I was mostly just wondering why you'd live with people you completely fucking despise if you weren't getting lots of ass(or shekels).

Checking the double digits of truth

Man they really don't give a fuck.

If anything it's a proof that IQ is bullshit.
Africans are way smarter than asians. Hell, they are prabobly smarter than whites by now. How many black fagtheists are out there?

Americans used to have a saying "not a Chinaman's chance", in the days of the construction of our Transcontinental railroad.

They used to lower these bastards down cliffsides with ropes an chairs to place nitroglycerin. Some of them even got pulled up in time!

But seriously, mainland Chinese place little value on human life, and none at all on non-Chinese.

Going through his reddit history is pretty interesting. It gives me new insight into why chinks are like they are.

>by opening himself up to introspection and true thought
according to him he just went 420 blaze it and suddenly realized he was actually a person.

I like you user.

Absolutely the shekels. I go to work and church and mind my own business. There are some tremendously kind people here, but I don't want to be deeply involved with them. I picked up enough of their language to be endearing and no be totally incompetent. However, they have their ways, and I have mine.

surprised the guy in blue got away

Tianjin explosion

>Judeo-Christian moral principles.

judeo christian = master slave

they arent really on the same team when one group dominates the other as is the case here, see marcus eli ravage

only the queen

You can see that they are running like they are scared for their lives even before the truck comes, that means they are fully aware that everytime they cross the street it could be their last time.

A man's worth is not measured in his intelligence, but in his morals. The Chinese have high intelligence, but tend to lack morals. Africans tend to have low intelligence, but still lack morals. A man could be dumber than a rock, but if he has good morals I'd respect him a great deal.
It doesn't say that, but if that is what it takes for some to free themselves from being a mindless husk, then they can go for it.

Kinda sounds like the script of a Sci-fi movie with a robot finding consciousness

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't

what is the backstory on this? Tried to find more info, couldnt

The chink is at least self-conscious on how his society thinks his life is utterly meaningless

Got it from one of the old China hate threads last year, don't know either

Found it
bestgore.com/bloody-injuries/boy-china-has-throat-slice-internet-cafe-cctv/

17-year-old boy from China had his throat sliced in an internet cafe in Yuan Shan Pui Village, near Changping Town.

>The boy had reportedly had an argument with the attacker before the incident happened, after which the attacker went to a nearby department store, and bought two knives.
>He then returned to the internet cafe, calmly approached the boy from behind and without a second of hesitation, sliced his throat. The boy quickly bled out and died.

I do the same shit every single time I have to go on an escalator, specifically because of that one webm. I actually thought that was it, too. Hopefully that woman's last act was enough to get her into heaven.

Never thought to check that user's post history. Looks like it will definitely shed a little more light.

Thanks, I'll look into it user.

>A man could be dumber than a rock, but if he has good morals I'd respect him a great deal.
This. People's value of intellect over the essence or soul of an individual is something that baffles me entirely.

> tfw you spend your entire life walking on minefield

Wonder if the guy in the car finished him off with a hammer, hatchet, or tire iron?

XD

PRC spy spotted, reported to authorities.