Which character is the strongest in their anime and which one would shine the most in the other three characters anime...

Which character is the strongest in their anime and which one would shine the most in the other three characters anime series provided they keep their abilities.

What is the second square anime?

From all those Ainz is the best for me.

You haven't heard of NGNL? It's actually pretty decent despite what people say here. It's not looked at highly because of its popularity but it's a solid watch.

Sora is good at every kind of game there is. The other three were top tier in their games but probably couldn't fuck with NGNL's world.

Im watching dbs, i could watch anything at this point.

Will take a look later, ty.

The two on the left are shit tier Gary Stus.

Fuck back off to Reddit you peice of shit

They're all pretty good anime. I feel bad that you won't actually give them a shot because they're popular. It just means you're missing out.

I feel like kirito shouldn't count because it feels like the entire show took place in his imagination
the fight would probably go like this
>is about to loose
>suddenly saved by an deus ex machina
>also the narrative is set up so he comes out as a hero
>all the girls of the respective series fall for his neetdoom and lack of social intelligence and get absorbed into his harem

Heresy. Do not compare the Supreme Overlord to those three faggots.

Ainz's shit is broken as fuck, no matter which world you stick him in. He might have some trouble in NGNL's since I'm not sure how good he is at more traditional games. With the exception of Kirito, I'm sure that the other three would all be relatively competent in each other's worlds too.

The thing is Shiroe is the only one who actually dose smart things the others just gets by on being grossly op.

Ainz's would most likely win in every single world considering Sora isn't good without Shiro and the others simply wouldn't be able to math up against his abilities but then again if Shiro was with Sora for whatever reason thy would most likely figure something out to win no matter the situation considering they're all game worlds.

Strongest one is Ainz, most tryhard is top right, smartest is lower right and Kirito is completely irrelevant without his bullshit plot armor.

The matter of who is strongest within their own setting comes down to Ainz vs Sora. Shiroe and Kirito must still operate within the general guidelines of the worlds they inhabit, while Sora and Ainz do not.

Sora wins many of his games because the world seems to acquiesce to plans (my soldiers are more loyal because my sister is cute, my convoluted wordplay physics plan that shouldn't actually work based on the same physics i am manipulating does work, etc) for no discernible reason. That a core part of the show, but he still must actually convince and interact with someone in a game to exert his will.

Ainz on the other hand is not only the highest power wizard in the setting more or less, he also has a huge repository of items that tell physics, logic, and the rules of his world to go fuck themselves. Think about it, the biggest actual threat we've seen to him is HIS OWN MINION used against him.

Basically, Shiroe and Kirito more or less play 'by the rules' and Sora needs to interact with his world on the expected playing field to do crazy shit but Ainz operates on such a level so much higher than the rest of his setting that it's clear that most of his struggles MUST be political in nature because he could just brute force them if he really wanted to.

You completely missed his point user. Also fuck off.

>Provided they keep their abilities
Well Ainz will breeze through anything then.
>Can stop time
>Have Instant death skills
>Is undead
>Too many skills
He is OP as fuck.

Sora and Shiro play by the rules and win despite their enemies blatantly cheating most of the time. Ainz is very very strong in his own mmo but at the end of the day he's just a normal guy who put the hours in with a team. Honestly he likely wouldn't stand a chance against the pair but against Sora alone anybody could win.

Watch the first part of the first episode of NGNL.

Its like you people are forgetting that Ainz wouldn't be bound to the rules of Teto in NGNL and they dont have to actually play any of the games, and could freely murder everyone if they wanted

Doesn't matter. The fact that it's a vidya world means he loses. Sora would probably somehow get Ainz to use his strongest attack on him and use that item Ainz gave that guy to swap places right before the attack hits.

This guy

>some gay fag

Ainz world is real and not some game or shit like Kirito's.
Ainz will dominate everyone. TGOALID is all he need.

It's technically a game world and they've definitely won against harder odds than any any one person who is the best at the game they play.

>Ainz walks in
>Grasp Heart Kirito, dead
>Grasp Heart Sora, dead
>Grasp Heart Shiroe, dead
>Ainz takes them back to Nazarick for experiments

Ainz leaned all his magic and items in his game world which means it's possible which means it is possible for others to learn magic and build items and with their photographic memories and superior game knowledge it would be a matter of maybe a couple hours before they had enough knowledge to beat him using something like this

Or something similar

It's not a game world. He was teleported to another world, a fantasy one like Re:Zero/Konosuba and all that shit. Everyone living there is a real person. No NPCs. A game world would still have rules that can't be broken, like Kirito's. Unlike Ainz's world where he can do anything he wanted. He is basically the God of his world.

not him but it's top comfy and the girls are cute as fuck

>in his own mmo
Ainz isn't in an MMO.

My argument was only that in relation to the world they inhabit, Ainz is more dominating because he does not need to follow the expected rules of the world. This is NOT a 'Who would win if they fight' argument.

Sora and Shiro must engage with the rules of their world on a face level before they can win. They must play a game. As a quick example, they needed to CONVINCE Jibril to play a game with them before they could do their thing to beat her.

Ainz is not under any such pretenses. He has access to 'pay items' that grant him abilities that the rest of the setting doesn't even know exist. He has items that literally let him change how magic works for the entire setting. He does not operate under the same set of rules and restrictions as everyone else in his world and he can even CHANGE the rules worldwide if he wanted to.

They both basically auto win any confrontations, but Ainz also has a large repository of reality-reshaping tools that let him fundamentally change the way his world works, therefore his dominance over the setting is more complete, he is more comparable to Tet than Sora and Shiro in his own setting.

It's literally a game world turned real. The basic rules still apply even though everything is real and I'll admit some can be blended but you most likely can't use grasp heart over the distance of the entire world or anything like that the basic laws are in affect which gives NGNL a huge advantage because no matter how strong Ainz is in his own game he's never faced anybody like Sora.

>In his game world
Again, it is not a game world. He learned his skill way back when he was still only a human playing the Yggdrasil Game. He was just teleported to another real world but he kept the skills he learned on the game.
So they can't learn his skills since it was his own skills before he got warped into another world. Also his skills are exclusive for the Overlord class and its branches, an undead, and Grasp Heart is a 9th Tier skill. The strongest and wisest human mage in that world can only go so far up to 6th tier and he's been training and researching for over 260 years.

I'm a big fan of overlord but watch the first part of episode one of NGNL. Has Ainz really ever been that strong in his own universe?

>Kirito suddenly comes back to life
>*teleports behind you*
>"shh, nothing personel"
>kill's him with single double holy sword slash attack
>albedo, shalltear and all the maids instantly fall for him
>"I'm sorry girls but my hearth already belongs to someone else"

He would kill Sora in a heartbeat.

>Suddenly comes back to life
That itself lost the credibility you're trying to show

Not only were they against hundreds of players but the people they were fighting were cheating so they were at a disadvantage as well without crazy op abilities to come to the rescue and they made them all look like jokes. Would Ainz really be capable of that?

lurk for 2 years before posting you cancerous faggots

The answer is no. He's just the top player in his specific game. Not the top player in every game he's ever played.

That was a game. Sora and Shiro can't do those superhuman abilities in real life and we are talking about real life here not inside a game.
Ainz will kill them instantly.
He literally killed over 200 thousand humans soldiers just by using 2 skills.

He wasn't even the top player in his own guild, let alone the game. He was just the one most reluctant to let go and move on because his dystopic reality made an online guild in a fantasy his only regular form of human contact.

are you not detecting my sarcasm and defending overlord, or criticizing my execution of it and defending sao?

Would they be able to learn magic and use abilities in Ainz's game world? If so they they win easy.

>getting this triggered
>so are you Kirito or Shiroe fag?

No they can't since Ainz world is not a game world. It's a real world. Ainz's skill can only be used by an undead. Sora and Shiro is a human which means they can't use it.

neither is shiroe

It's literally a game world turned real. I've watched the anime but since you're the smartest person here in your mind assuming Sora and Shiro could learn abilities in his world what odds would you give them of being able to win? I want to see how much you're underestimating them.

>Sora can't win in a vidya turned real

Did anybody even watch NGNL?

I never said that Ainz is better than Blank at games. He is clearly not.

My argument is in relation to the main world that these series take place in (Overlord's MMO Turned real life and Tet's world of games) Ainz has more ability to affect his world on a greater scale. He is a more dominating force.

In NGNL it is very clear that Blank will never lose, but is ALSO clear that basically everyone else is incompetent. If Blank want to get something done, they need to go there and then make a game happen so they can win. They don't really show the capacity to direct or have useful agents and can be at one place at a time and they still need to play by their world's rules ( they need to challenge someone and beat them in a game to influence change).

In Overlord, Ainz can manually go someplace and make what he wants to happen happen just like Blank. He is also shown to be decent at directing capable minions to simultaneously influence his world in multiple places. Beyond that, he also has a bunch of items that let him fundamentally change how the world he lives in functions on a worldwide scale. Ainz could even change how magic works to enforce Tet-like 'gotta play games' rules on his setting if he wanted to.

Ainz's ability to influence his world is greater thank Blank's ability to influence theirs because he has means beyond "go there and do it myself" and those means can be huge and reality-warping in their own right.

> I've watched the anime
That's the problem, you don't read Overlord LN.
>odds being able to win
Literally 0.1%
The human on Ainz's world are already powerful in their own league but they still consider Ainz as a god. If Sora and Shiro can learn abilities that would be interesting though they will need to start at 1st tier skills, but still they lack physical training and stamina.
Just read the LN of Overlord and see for yourself how much OP Ainz is. If there's someone in NGNL who might be able to fight for real against Adamantite class heroes on Overlord it would be Jibril since she is a real fighter unlike Sora and Shiro.

>Literally 0.1%

I guess that solves that then. Sora wins every time.

They're still playing within the rules of a game. Tet's commandments.
They aren't fit for any physical work considering how they tire out fast on the Love Gun battle.

How can he win against someone who can kill him instantly? Don't be so delusional, Sora is shit without Shiro. We are talking about fighting here, and not following any rules or a game.

shoots the floor enchanted by unlimited slip, followed by a cage that keeps you trapped forever.

It doesn't matter. They've shown they as long as they have the ability to use each other not only can they win against people not playing by the rules but against cheatera and overwhelming odds. The fact that they'd have the ability to learn magic in that world with no rules to contain them is highly in their favor. Not Ainz's.

Something like

Yes but since Sora and Shiro aren't Players of Yggdrasil they would just be humans with race and job cumulative level of 1 with base stats (just like Nazarick's lower maids). They would just be one shotted by basically anything since their close to zero physical abilities.

>The fact that they'd have the ability to learn magic
No they can't. Humans have no spirit circuits just what like they said on NGNL. They can't learn magic.
They won't touch Ainz, neither are the Guardians.
Even the Pleiades Maids can kill Sora.

They were completely human in that game against somebody inhuman with magic and who has been playing that game her entire life and still won. You would put those same characters who can memorize and speak a new language in a couple hours in Ainz's world with the ability to learn use magic and not give them the advantage?

>Not a video world
>Implying Ainz is not smart
He can just stop time and kill Sora using an instant death skill just like how he killed Stronoff

What about Sora would look threatening enough to where Ainz would think he'd need to stop time to win?*

Ainz would just kill them in a heartbeat.
see

It's not about getting threatened. More like mercy killing. Just like what he did to the strongest human warrior there. He stopped time, casted an instadeath spell, starts time then the human died without feeling pain or anything.

Sora wouldn't win. He needs his sister 24/7.

Also if there's a time stop spell in that world what makes you think Sora would learn it within hours of being in that world?

>inb4 they wouldn't think to learn spells

What was one of the first things they did in the new world they were cast into?

Ainz is transported to another world.

He doesn't have unlimited storage.

He can't take his entire treasury with him.

It's only exclusive to certain classes and jobs and human isn't one of it. Only Ainz can use it on that world because his class is an Overlord, an undead mage. Sora is not a mage nor an undead. Did I mention that Ainz also has a passive skill too negate any time-stop spells targeted at him?

Games are usually balanced which means before it was turned into a real world there was human spells just as strong as undead spells.

You say that Ainz is powerful because he has some single-use items which can rewrite reality, but you're forgetting that Shiroe can do the same with his kyubey contracts and he was at max level before the upgrade while also possessing some of the most overpowered equipment of the game.

oh shit I missed the entrance to Sup Forums and ended on gaia

Yea but can he win at a severe disadvantage with underpowered items?

I grant you permission to leave.

But the game where Ainz came from before getting transported to another world was unbalanced at the 1st place. There are 22 game-breaking items which literally can be used to defy any logic and reality called World-Items, and Ainz have several of them. You cannot get anymore of these world-class items on the world they get transported to.

Which means it is an exclusive item only Ainz possess.

all I'm saying is unless it's absolutely impossible to beat him in his world and there's no chance of anybody ever defeating him using any type of method possible he would most likely win but if it's the case that there's some way even if it's a .0001% chance he can be beat then he would most likely lose.*

Ainz states clearly that he, as a player, he's in the upper part of the mid tier. There are plenty of Players above him and some of them have World Class items (one was used to subjugate Shalltear). One option is just to ally with one of these Players and beat Ainz.

I hate seeing .0001% and the word "likely" on the same sentence for some reason.

I wonder...

As much as I like NGNL if they couldn't do it themselves I don't think it would count. I just really don't think he's 100% unbeatable to another level 100 player.

Those two things go together very well in NGNL.

Sora is absolutely fucked in all other series because he lacks Shiro, so he's not the master tactician Blank anymore.

Shiroe would do decently in the others, he's no slouch when it comes to intellect, but he lacks their inherently OP traits, so he'd be higher risk.

Kirito would get crushed, though not as much as Sora. He's not got the wits about him to survive the other worlds, he basically just powers through his own series.

Got nothing much to say about Ainz though.

The same Ainz said so, stating that his skillset isn't suited for PVP and that Players with a flawless build have quite a bit of an advantage against him.

Well, I put 0% chance at first then changed it 0.1% considering of how a good guy I am.
Man, I read both the LN of Overlord and NGNL and I can say that when it comes to crossovers like this Ainz will be the most op character in Isekai LN's. And who are we kidding, If Sora and Ainz met it will be a Level 100 max skills/stats/equips Overlord versus a Level 1 human. Sora is smart, but it won't do any good against someone who is literally a walking destruction. Ainz also have a passive skill called Despair Aura V. It's pretty much an aura that passively inflicts fear,confusion,panic and instant death.
Honestly, this would be a better fight if we're talking about Jibril instead of Sora.

Of that's the case why is Ainz getting any advantage at all?

Maybe there's a summoning spell in that world that would allow him to summon her. It's not really a question of if Sora would win but how.

>Jibril instead of Sora.

Let's not get crazy now.

In the actual real world they were all born into in the series each character is from the only one with true godlike abilities is Sora and he also has the cutest sister but I guess Kirito has the cutest girlfriend in his actual world so it balances out.

Ainz. Ainz, but would struggle in No Game if he couldn't fight. He's a salaryman who played a (1) game. He is not a "gamer". There is the chance he could [Gate] back to Earth though. Perhaps even to the New World.

Ainz has a one one-two punch that can kill literally anything that isn't a handful of the most powerful items that may or may not even exist anymore. The only way to survive that one-two punch is to not, because you can't, but to auto resurrect within twelve seconds. Less if goes for his one-three punch. It's a misnomer that he can't into PVP, he can, it just wasn't what he was made for. He unlocked all of his shit by making a roleplay build. He was mid tier in the game.

Think of Ainz as a epic tier wizard in DND (since that's what most of the skills, magic, etc. in Overlord are based off of)
Ainz isn't a min-maxed wizard, he's one of those people that roleplayed their character super hard and got given powers+items to reflect that. Against a min-maxed or munchkin player of an equal level he'd be fucked, but against anything else he's still an epic tier wizard and those things have spells to kill basically anything.

I know my analogy doesn't reflect the true class structure of Overlord but I feel that it's good enough to explain to the average person

>strongest in theirs
Sora
>shine best in anothers
Sora or Ainz in LH.
Shiro is in the top 5 best girls from all the series. The other spots go to Ro2, Kanami and Henrietta all from LH and the 5th is a wildcard. Maybe Izuna or Shuuvi

Papa bones is objectively the one with most DAKKA and utility, but idk how he'll fare without his subordinates to keep his empire going.
Shiro is just picrelated.

It's been a while since I watched the first episodes of Overlord before I quit, but isn't Ainz a below average gamer and only so strong because everyone else in the setting, sucked.
Like the power level comparison in LH between adventurer and people of the land?

Saying Ainz is powerful is like saying I'm the most dangerous son of a bitch on the face of the earth when I play assassins creed on single player.

Mr.Glasses >>>> Momonga-sama > Shiro(or Sora)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> urine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Schoold Days MC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kirito

Considering nobody else can spam the /glassesadjust emote, Shiroe takes this one easily.

This.

>Ainz is most op character in isekai genre
What is Reinhard van Astrea

I think he meant MMO-isekai