If Cell had achieved his perfect form only QUARTER of a saga earlier...

If Cell had achieved his perfect form only QUARTER of a saga earlier, every character you know and love in the DB universe would be dead. Prove me wrong, you can't.

I think they could have run away into a different timeline as a last resorce, Trunks timeline, maybe, go to htc and comeback.

Yes, and so if Freeza have been training and Buu born earlier.

Not, Cell was and to date has been the only character with any true potential to completely conquer the dragon ball universe. Freeza has proven to be an inept failure and even arriving an entire two seasons earlier he'd likely still get shit pumped somehow. Buu doesn't have the brain power to wipe out every fighter.

However, Cell is an exception. He was the perfect villain in the DB universe with the right timing and a bit of luck, he could've conquered everything ascending to a power even greater than Beerus and possibly Zenoh. If he had been a bit quicker in his actions.

This is irrefutable, and this is why Cell is the single best villain to ever exist in dragon ball.

If Freeza arrived earlier, then Goku and the others wouldn't have been able to train as much.

However, nothing compares to Beerus and Zenoh since they have the ability to erase someone they don't like right away. Meaning if anyone toys with them and they don't take it the right way, eliminate without a single thought.

The only consolation would be if Cell gets to appear later so that his base DNA material would also include Beerus, etc.

The reason Cell lost was because he was a narcisstic dumbass.
No amount of potential couldĀ“ve saved him from that flaw.

>dumbass
>the smartest villain in the dragon ball universe too date
Nice try, the narcissism just added to his character, he knew what it took to win and how to get to victory. Once again, only a quarter of a saga earlier and Gohan and EVERYONE else dies to Cell. His defeat was literally just timing/ luck on humanities part.

>yfw Muten Roshi could have just oneshotted every single DBZ villain with MAFUBA

He still would've waited, he didn't want to kill them for the sake of killing them, he wanted to prove he's perfect and nothing could possibly come close.

He had plenty of time to kill everyone that couldĀ“ve been a threat to him.
But he was too distracted by his own erection.

Yeah, and he still could have. What would Goku have done 1 week earlier in time if the tournament had taken place? He'd be fucked, Gohan wouldn't be able to win and they would not be able to do anything. Cell only lost because of luck.

Imagine if he had survived and met Goku Black/Beerus/Freeza/etc? He'd have all their powers, he'd be the one villain to rule absolutely fucking everything.

Cell was a retard that jacked off to himself a little too much and died.

Lol killed by a kid. What a loser.

Vegetashit, are you forgetting Cell cucked your husbando many times?

>Beerus
Erased like the little bitch Zamus if Cell doesn't manage to entertain or prove to be a worthy opponent worth keeping alive. I mean, SS3 or even SSG Goku doesn't even harm Beerus.

If Vegeta had achieved his ss2 form only QUARTER of a saga earlier, every character you know and love in the DB universe would be dead. Prove me wrong you can't.

>win the tournament
>decide not to blow up the world on a whim
>supreme kai comes to him when babidi is about to summon buu
>beerus dreams of a super saiyan god and finds him, end up using cell jr's for ritual
>the cell jr's hang around, start to get distinct personality traits
>U6vU7 happens. Beerus just brings Cell and some Cell Jrs
>Zamasu sees Cell Saiyan God. gets pissed.
>Cell Black, but instead of Trunks its a grown up Cell Jr. from the future

Cell was quite underpowered that early in the saga and 17 or 16 would have easily kicked his ass.

He only acquired his Perfect form because Vegeta and Krillin were selfish pricks. I'm gonna main the hell out of him in FighterZ though.

>U6vU7 happens. Beerus just brings Cell and some Cell Jrs
That'd be sick

He cant get power from Beerus.

Plus he wouldve gotten murdered by them.

>He cant get power from Beerus.
What?

My only problem with this image is it depicts a grasshopper instead of a cicada.

Bugman was already dead.

His fault for not having some sort of PR so that there would've been some supporters who'd wish him back alive.

>Imagine if he had survived and met Goku Black/Beerus/Freeza/etc? He'd have all their powers,

And like I said he CANT get power from Beerus.

Why do you say this?

Because being able to use God-ki is a little more complicated than just taking someones DNA.
Beerus wasn't always a God of Destruction, someone chose him.

>Frieza can already resist hakai
It's already shown the Zeno isn't going to be absolute. That's what his dad is gonna be.