What should be done about the degeneration of the human race...

What should be done about the degeneration of the human race? Studies have shown that in many countries like denmark the average iq is plummeting, and many genetic defects are spreading in the population due to advancement in medicine. It will not take long for humanity to go back to the state of animals unless we stop the current dysgenics.

Other urls found in this thread:

ia600302.us.archive.org/28/items/Dysgenics-Richard-Lynn/Dysgenics-Richard-Lynn.pdf
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/06/01/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IQ is falling because of migration. People like the Danes are not getting dumber

Immigration alone cannot explain the decrease in iq. This effect has also been recorded in finland where there are practically no immigrants.

>human race
lel

Well, it explains it for white countries. Not sure about ex-Mongolia, maybe a mix of vodka and constantly dark and cold weather?

The idiots in the society breed while those who are bright dont. The materialism takes over and the end result is that you have an IQ drop.

Afaik the studies in denmark for example only studied native population. It doesn’t really matter however, as it’s basic logic to deduce that the nation will become dummer if stupid people reproduce the most.

Cognitive enhancement via drugs and genetic engineering is the solution.

If you look at liberal ideology, the smartest liberals have the least children. The dumbest liberals (nogs) have the most. The effect is reversed for conservatives.

US conservatives are somewhat of an exception, and not enough to reverse this trend. Can I have a source for that image?

Wot m8? U ok bruv?
As low IQ migrants come the levels of intelligence have to be lowered down a whole standard for them compete in society. So within that Low IQ range is the genetics behind it, which brings in the R/K selection theory. The appealing of low impulse control and Instant gratification of today’s society appeals to that of a set of people that are R selected in a civilisation in decline. So not only do they want it, they need it in order for there genes to survive, that is to them. R selections developes through childhood through violent and a survival set of moments in ones life as the mind is developing in order to survive. This is evident in government schools. It’s basically every kid for themselves subconsciously knowing their parents have abandoned them (which triggers the same alerts in the brain as torture) so this urge to survive is heightened, hence why they do crazy, degenerate shit in order to keep simulated in a chaotic environment. This goes on through college, university then later on in pointless jobs until they later reproduce with someone as dumb as they are and the cycle continues over and over and over and over again. Look up the genes of politics.

So my conclusion would be they bring influxes of low IQ migrants in, already damaged from the third world shithole they escaped only to put in one big melting pot of another set of r selected kids in government funded schools so there is an entire set of people dependent on a system knowing their low IQs can’t get them a high paying job, that are highly sexual so the women will end up being single mothers so they have to ask the government for help to pay for Tyrone’s bastard child to Stacey down the road and most of them end up on benefits or government provided jobs.

No.

Take your Golden Age conservative fantasies and shove them right up your ass.

As bad as things are, they're still far better than they've ever been.

Kiss my ass and suck my d-i-c-k/so don't fuck with me!

The same as our answer to everything. Western, and world, civilisation must collapse or come near to it. Things get worse before they get better.

Eugenics, but something that all can agree on, not some ethnic cleansing brutality

Mandatory read:
Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations by Richard Lynn

ia600302.us.archive.org/28/items/Dysgenics-Richard-Lynn/Dysgenics-Richard-Lynn.pdf

cataclysmic collapse of industrial civilization + mass starvation/pandemic

Eugenics is literally the only answer. When you hear people discuss the “great filters” to becoming an intergalactic civilization, the hardest one to overcome for humans will be morality. We need to abandon our notions of what is moral, and focus purely on what is efficient advancement. Gene editing and GMO humans can fix all of the problems you listed but people have a moral problem with genetically superior humans. If the moralfags win we will die in our solar system, knowing that we at least had our morality. If we abandon morality, superintelligent humans will colonize the galaxy and live among the stars. Morals will always be a hindrance to advancement.

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

This is the equivalent of being on the titanic as it sinks and saying “Why are you all panicking? This ship is still better than being out here in a row boat, and its still 50% above water. We will be fine!”

Average IQ has been trending upwards since the end of WWII. What are your sources for the decline?

Richard Flynn has done some studies in nordic countries. Look them up.

jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/06/01/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

Looks like someone's reading Brave New World for the first time in Highschool English

>What should be done about the degeneration of the human race?
Ethnostate with the intent of bolstering the health of the gene pool through physical and mental health over generations.

Guessing you mean Richard Lynn?

The figures in Dutton, E. & Lynn, R., A negative Flynn effect in Finland, 1997-2009, Intelligence (2013) are interesting and informative.

This paper shows a modest decline in Finland, but is missing an awful lot of data points that would help determine the shape of the trend.

His figures are alarming for Britain and the Netherlands. For the other countries, the results are a modest change that I would be unwilling to describe as a 'plummet' unless I were seeking to buy IQ-indexed bonds and wished to rattle current holders to drive the prices down.

In fact, his figures for the Netherlands become a lot less alarming when you factor in the time stress: as you know, and as Lynn's figures correctly reflect, during the years 1975 through 2005 the Dutch lived through 7.407407 decades. The destruction of Korvac's Acceleration Engine in 2047 returned the country to the natural flow of time, but the damage to the educational system caused by the loss of access to emotional machines and tutorial hormones kind of made a clusterfuck of the educational system.

Don't listen to people explaining that the decline is largely attributable to the University of Oulu dropping the maths requirement in entrance exams.

Im 26 and ive never read that book. I mostly read scientific publications and research papers, fiction isnt really my thing.

>This effect has also been recorded in finland where there are practically no immigrants.

Mitä nyt vähän vaan valui pelkästään vuonna 2015 kokonaisen kaupungin verran tänne, ja on niitä sen jälkeenkin tänne ängennyt koko ajan.

you mean the forcing of data by any means to match made up theories

sounds like fiction to me, you autistic boy

>Ethnostate with the intent of bolstering the health of the gene pool through physical and mental health over generations.

Except that the last few times we've had racist ethnostates the results have been a population measurably inferior to what you get from a liberal civilization. Yugoslav war, Hitler, America under segregation: in all three cases you get massive degeneration of the perceived master race.

>mean of NUMBER OF CHILDREN BY THINK OF SELF AS LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE BY NUMBER WORDS CORRECT IN VOCABULARY TEST

what the hell

No joo mutta väestö on ainakin 98 % eurooppalaista vieläkin. Samoin tutkimukset tehdään varusmiehillä, ja olettaisin että maahanmuuttajien osuus heistä on vieläkin pienempi kuin kononaisväestöstä.

Mitä vittua? Mikä acceleraatiokone?