A reminder to the newfags on this board:

A reminder to the newfags on this board:

Literally 90% of the threads on this site are shill produced spam/bait threads thatare designed to sap your energy into pointless arguments or demoralize you into not fighting back because they make you feel hopeless. They also seem to have hundreds of bots spamming pointless shit in threads to dilute the topics of discussion.

Post useful information to redpill as many people as possible instead of shit-posting.

Focus on spreading the message to normies or creating IRL raids like IOTBW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YD5zD_XQgcY
youtube.com/watch?v=VjhqfV48RVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys cutmutt.

Perfect example of one of these shit-posters.

Fuck off, cutmutt. Your made up "enemies" do not scare anyone.

>threads thatare designed to sap your energy into pointless arguments

Fuck

bump

This place is heavily shilled and you know it, Goldberg.

I remember when jidf and bot farms were our only problems. How do we make Sup Forums great again?

Infighting is the worst thing that can happen

Source

Just name the jew whenever you see a memeflag trying to shit things up.

Kys cutmutt.

>How do we make Sup Forums great again?

Create good threads with informative topics/plans of action and shepard them for a bit to encourage discussion. Spread awareness of shills and post quick replies in shill threads to let others know what they are dealing with. The whole purpose is to demoralize you from even bothering to post and disrupt the board culture so much that potential newfags are turned off by how vapid everything is.

If you must reply to a shill, make it quick and focus on calmly disproving their arguments/calling them out on their bullshit, but even then do it sparingly.

It's a testament to how effective this website has been at influencing public opinion that we are being shilled so heavily and at a constant rate.

I remember when shilling raids came in easily recognizable waves that would dissipate in a few hours or at most days. But now it seems they have hired a whole army of spambots/trolls to disrupt the conversation here 24/7 7 days a week. They still use different tactics, like I noticed a massive wave of despair shilling threads for a coupled weeks a month ago that then changed into rage/bait threads.

I bet a huge portion of the shill posters are literal bots at this point as well.

>Post useful information instead of shit-posting.
>Sup Forums
You're not the sharpest pencil in the box, are you?

>That gif
Shill confirmed

It's not just Jews though.

Lefty/pol/, Asian Masculinity, Correct the Record, Tumblr, and many other launch periodic raids on Sup Forums to "trigger" us and disrupt the conversation.

please stop eating shit because that's all you're posting

>it's not the jews
>posts jew groups
JIDF just evolved user. Theyre using goys to fight goys.

I suppose.

We gave them a proper thrashing for their first few iterations.

youtube.com/watch?v=YD5zD_XQgcY

Pic related.

when you proove OP's point

All oldfags knew he is a false hope.

>It's a testament to how effective this website has been at influencing public opinion that we are being shilled so heavily and at a constant rate.

Saturday night used to be shill-free, I think because shabbos. They really laid it in there last night, though.

This.

Im oldfag. 95% of all threads are demoralizing cancer.
Never argue with leftists/people who talk about topics that are already done being talked about in society.

Just ignore them and use the catalogue to find the good threads.

The whole point fot hem doing this is to make us feel like outsiders in our own boards and thus demoralize us.

Are you an IT professional? Or perhaps a political entity? Or even an intel contractor?
Want to release the forces of chaos?

Take this:
pastebin.com/u/relevantinfo

A fine compilation of modern research on the ways to make societies go crazy, made accessible for computer scientists.
Dominate through information warfare and pull the strings behind everyone's backs.

youtube.com/watch?v=VjhqfV48RVw

I noticed a similar pattern of decline in /r9k/.

It used to be a highly energetic and motivated board of angry outcasts but slowly the board culture changed to that of soul-snuffing self-pity and laziness. It's like they got flooded with a new breed of even more worthless and cancerous low-energy losers that completely killed the board culture.

I think something similar is happening here.

Hi Schlomo.

Shariablue, go back to the source.

The friendly merchant pack includes everything from research on making social groups disintegrate into chaos with little resources, to weather weaponry research.

Now available for Israel and China. Includes regular updates and content upgrades.

bumping a real thread.

P.S.: the RDRAND Intel algorithm has a crypto backdoor.

Regards, friendly merchant.

Thanks.

What the fuck are you on about?

Common knowledge for any IT with a bachelors or higher degree. Atleast from a respective university. American education is not education

OP IS A CONFIRMED JEW
DON'T RESPOND TO JEW THREADS

you're solution is to crap that board more than it's already
you also try to convince anons to start non Sup Forums threads
you're a jew

>Just ignore them
report them too faggots. they just picked some janitors, give them something to do

>Literally 90% of the threads on this site are shill produced spam/bait threads
This is the unfiltered truth newfriends. Nice thread, OP.

I became so deeply demoralised by the shilling on this board that (believe it or not) I left Sup Forums for almost 6 months.

I've been back for about a month now and it's even worse again. This place is unrecognisable from 2016. I think I'm going to leave for good this time after I start my new job next week.

Trump was our finest hour, but we sacrificed the board for victory.

Janitors and mods wont do shit and you know it.

They are useless and hired because they probably hate us.

>you also try to convince anons to start non Sup Forums threads

What the fuck are you getting at, buddy?

>This place is unrecognisable from 2016
Donald Trump and his army of altkikes and altfags took over the place

Typical crybaby brit.

Allowing a bunch of payed shit-posters whose sole purpose is to demoralize you to do just that is beyond cowardly. All you have to do is ignore them. They will post here no matter, if you can't stomach there bullshit you don't belong ehre anyways.

But my god are you a typical anglo, soulless, cowardly, spineless and looking for any excuse to be selfish.

Then redpill them you dingus. We have a massive new audience for our movement.

I just don't get why some of the other oldfags left when the new-blood came in. They are our army of recruits/useful idiots. The original Sup Forums posters are masters of manipulation due to the old conspiracy theory/social manipulation leaks (like Problem-Reaction-Solution and the Red/Blue Yin-Yang of Tyranny) that occurred way back in 2013-14 before the board went full Natsoc. They should have no problem getting them to see at least some truth.

Bump.

ofc 1 post this ID, ofc.

You don't seem to understand, they aren't honest people, they are legitimate NGO organizations and probably botnets spamming bait threads to dilute the board beyond all recognition.

>stop the shills dont let them divide and conquer us
>stupid britbong muh eternal anglo faggot tea drinkers

Seriously?

Not all newfags are bots or shills. We got a bunch of regular people (aka normies) who flooded in around election time because they heard about our exploits with Shia and our influence in the election ans flooded in en mass.

The most important thing you can do is to drop redpills in shill threads. And don't forget to s*ge shill threads.

* = a

Does sage even work anymore?

I don't have my main computer so I give a bump

Thanks

This user gets it
Take my (You)

By encouraging newfags to use filters and ignore/sage bait threads

try this