Would Sup Forums vote for Crowder?

would Sup Forums vote for Crowder?

youtube.com/watch?v=E7fXAYcMIhQ

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.com/storms/winter/news/2018-02-26-europe-snow-cold-weather-pattern-rome-italy-snow
dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3410277/So-cold-EYEBROWS-freeze-Chinese-residents-embrace-coldest-winter-30-years-temperatures-drop-low-47-8C.html
thevikingempire.com/single-post/2017/09/10/Female-Viking-Warriors-Did-shield-maidens-exist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Biggest crypto-zogbot in jewtube

Yes

At least he's an e-celeb producing original content rather than the same shitty warski type commentary interviews

>t. jew

Faggot get off my boards before I come and shit up your comment sections.

Why would anybody want to vote for that idiot? he's a typical righty saying " snowflake " every 3 seconds, can't even properly read NASA articles, believes global warming isn't man made, can't debate people who are actually smart and pick idiots off the street that are camera shy, only attacks idiots to make himself seem smart.

Failed comedian, selfish comedian tactics by yelling at people on the stage and saying not really even funny things as his " jokes "

Ewhores must die

I will vote for crowder if I can bang his wife.

>Want to bang wife of a faggot

She's pretty hot man. Besides, since he's a canuck can't vote for him anyway.

it'd be the first banging she got desu, everyone knows steven crowder is gay as hell he doesn't even kiss his wife

Good to know, but if he's a faggot wouldn't he be part of the alt kike?

i love it when these idiots destroy their other agendas like genders dont exist or "boys/girls can be girls/boys" and they then bring up males vs females arent equal in rape issues

LOL

for fuck sake worry about real problems. these are fake issues created by the mass media so you don't have time to worry about real shit.

Like laws that are being created, or removed to allow for mass spying on law abiding citizens.

Your rights are being stripped away every single fucking day bit by bit. And you worry and go on and on and on about fucking gender equality, wether you are against it or not.

Just fuck off and stfu you dumb ass.

snowflake detected

he's like milo ;)

You're new to politics aren't you? If you want change, you have to first get a large group of people on your side. Most people don't give a fuck about surveillance, but as soon as you talk about race/ gender they become interested.

Yes, i am a snowflake for pointing out just a few of the many retarded things Steven Crowder does, i agree.

This is good...America is doomed

didnt look like crowder won this debate by any means. he tried way too hard to make the other guy look stupid but with bad arguments

>believes global warming isn't man made

>saying this when literally the entire US is under a blizzard for the last 3 months straight

the fuck were you watching, iceland

the other guy went on a 30 minute rant about some story of a girl getting raped who then didnt name any names lmao

>believing snow right now doesn't mean the earth has been heating up.

You realize the earth has heated up by 1 degree right?

You realize the effect of green house gases right?

You realize a ton of things made by man releases CO2 which is a greenhouse gas right?

You also realize how much of a fucking difference 1 degree is in the scale of the earth right? do you even know the effect oceans have on coastal regions?

>doesn't have a single clue about politics
>neo-con attention seeking faggit
>e-drama peddler with pockets full of jewtube shekels
why wouldn't I?

male privilege WAS real, that fact you cannot ignore. It's been getting better to be a female nowadays, though it depends on your geographical location a lot. Some places still hate and bully females wheres other places hate you if you have balls thanks to retarded modern feminism which is more man hate.

Arming women as a means to prevent rape is a fucking retarded logic, just wanted to point that out.

Nobody in that video makes any smart points or has any common sense all the way.

Lies, everyone knows that Crowder is too extreme. His constant calls for gassing all the kikes, putting a bullet into every non-white's brain, locking up women in breeding cages and dragging fags behind pickup trucks are just a few of the reasons I won't ever get Prouder with Crowder.

>weather channel is seething so much because of the lack of land based hurricanes that they started NAMING snow storms
>literally 5-6 fucking storms every week this winter cause they need some other reason to keep pushing the climate change trope

my point was that instead of driving his arguments into the ground and pointing out what you just said he went along with his dumb anecdotes.

Yes.

I agree, a small local trend DOESN'T mean global warming.

>debates global warming with me, uses local trends

Fucking retard.

This guy was literally caught red handed trying to plant fake news in a newspaper

>male privilege was real

Because death in war feels so good

>typical righty

Found the faggot.

>war
War was started and maintained by men which sent other men to their deaths as pawns while the females were keeping the workforce alive, be raped by other armies or even served along with the men. Both genders suffered.

Apart from that, not all cultures kept women away from battle. Scandinavian women cut down men just as well.

Your point is invalid.

You’re thinking of the Irish guy

>local trends
>the entire fucking US for the last few months under snow storms and 5000 flights cancelled

There is zero evidence for shieldmadens.

>war wouldn’t happen if we allowed women to run the world.

t. Vagina

Oh, the idiot acknowledges my point of LOCAL trends and says one country on one side of the planet, in NORTH america

And shows no evidence :)

Come back with GLOBAL evidence next time kiddo.

you are aware nothing is actually being done about it, right?

you realize these companies don't just disappear, correct?

you understand that global warming is nothing more than wealth redistribution to the third world, yes?

you're a brainwashed subhuman and don't even know what the fuck you fight for. pollution is higher than ever and it's not from western countries. the west finds way to reduce emissions and be more responsible with waste disposal. the turd world, where all the industry is moving too has no such regulations

fuck off, reddit

Europe has had an oddly cold winter as well brother man weather.com/storms/winter/news/2018-02-26-europe-snow-cold-weather-pattern-rome-italy-snow

Did i ever say " Oh my god the demonized UNITED STATES is the only one in on taking a shit on the world" ?

Please show where i said that and i'll respond with a proper response, thank you :D!

>t. Snow flake

Even if that is true, they would still do the rest. (tending homes and farms, be raped by invading armies and being heavily part of the workforce)

I'm actually a guy with balls. I even lost jobs opportunities due to competing with other women. Even so, I just want everyone to have equal opportunities in life regardless of their genitals.

ah, yes, europe, still on on side of the earth, but thanks i guess, i mean I GUESS you could argue ice caps which have soot make them melt even faster but i mean, i'm just an idiot so whatever.

so then what you're saying is you want a war with half the world. your industry moves to these countries because they have no regulations and the ones telling you to go green are the ones that profit from it. do you think these developing nations will stop polluting? don't be retarded. the only solution is war against more than half of all humans in the world

Tending to the Danes was generally left to the males too young to join the army. Also most wars up until ww1 didn’t militarize the whole populace so the majority of males going out to war leaving everything to the woman is farcical. You gotta remember even the concept of a national non mercenary army is less than 400 years old

Also. Remove meme flag fag

Tending to the farms**

Actually China had their coldest winter 2 years ago and continues to see colder temps flatten out as well dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3410277/So-cold-EYEBROWS-freeze-Chinese-residents-embrace-coldest-winter-30-years-temperatures-drop-low-47-8C.html

i have no idea where you're getting all this honestly, i think what we do is shitty, we all do, exploiting people, is there ever going to be a change? is posting on THIS thread even going to change someones mind? maybe, but probably not, we all can take responsibility for doing shitty things to third world countries and stop it but it'd be less profitable and the only thing people care about is their wealth, if you'd stop assuming shit about me though it'd be great because i never said i want war with half the world, if anything i'd want us all to STOP having wars and unite, but it'd never happen and it's too perfect for us.

Yeah China has had record breaking winters almost consecutively from 2012 to 2016

I looked it up. Apparently there is evidence, you just have to google it.

thevikingempire.com/single-post/2017/09/10/Female-Viking-Warriors-Did-shield-maidens-exist

He'd have to have more wholesome Christian views, pic related.

look, having global results of cold winters just seems wrong, because first of all it's winter, like in alaska we had a really hot summer two years ago, and a very hot winter it never snowed, plus i don't think we could even measure a global warming on a scale of just a few years, maybe a decade and if we look at the results, and the results say even now that ice caps are melting, i guess you could say we've had cold winters but what about the summers huh?

so you're complaining and not offering any real solutions. i'm presenting to you the reality of the situation. global warming is bullshit and exaggerated so YOU willingly let people gut and sellout your country while they move to the third world. pollution isn't going away. it's moving to another part of the world. if you really want to stop global warming then that means killing billions of people. you can't have your faggot little happy paradise without blood

Feminism is a jewish ideology created to create an extra artificial division in societies the enemies of the Jews
Men and women are not equal and their biological differences are well established, the attempts by the psuedoscientific (((Genderal Critical Theory))) to disprove this fall flat on the face when challenged by logic. Gender roles between men and women are natural and they both have certain roles embedded in their ideology, as do men and women exceed and fail at different things as genders (men being stronger, women being more social).
Gender pay gap is a myth. Women and men are payed equally but when compared on average, men earn more but because of various factors. There are actually industries where women earn more than men on average (eg: nursing).
Feminism is a flawed ideology that is more nonsensical than anarcho-primitivism, it is better described an election campaigning tactic rather than an ideology. Feminism simply creates artificial problems to turn women into a seperate voting block.

If we measure it over the past few decades global temps have stabilized. The original prediction model has temps 2 degrees higher than what they currently are by 2017. There is something to the fact that climate on a local level (which I agree we technically shouldn’t use when describing global warming) has undergone more extremes...but actually on the global scale the prediction models were way off and we haven’t seen much change from even the 80s to now

>implying i'd offer real world solutions on Sup Forums

Okay then, how about we just do it like diplomats and solve problems that way instead of aggressive trade deals that hurt our economy and make people not like us, develop clean energy and offer it to countries to cut back, like it's not hard to imagine these things without lashing out like a fuckin idiot like "BLAH BLAH WE NEED WAR IMMA BRING U DIS REALITY "

Yeah some models are off, but i think we need to look at the picture that the earth had warmed one degree as of lately, carbon emissions which is a green house gas have gone up since the 1955, i can whole heartedly say i can see why people are skeptical of it, but using stuff like " oh yeah well it's snowing haha global warming much? " can easily be countered by " i live in alaska, a place it normally snows and it hasn't snowed at all this winter"

>the earth
>heated up 1 degree
Brainlet

What the hell are you on about? The female body is weaker yes, but that is where the differences end. You don't really need strength anymore because we have better technology.

Assigning a role to a specific group of people and expecting for everyone to be happy with the choice you made for them is a purely retarded logic.

Modern feminism as I've said is bad. But there are parts of the world, India for example, where the old type of feminism which (dealt more with basic human rights) is desperately needed.

And there are parts of the world (Scandinavia for example) where I think we had enough feminism.

Maybe not international war, but there would be fighting in the streets when the food runs out.

Global Warming doesn't exist you fucking retard, Climate Change does - two different things. youve been lies too, Kys.

1 degree is actually a huge deal in the scale of the earth :)

well... the man did paint Mohammed with period blood
i'd have to see the "artistic" endeavors of the other candidates before i decide though

yall niggas can eat my ASS im outta here!

Nah it’s stupid to use “oh it’s still snowing” to disprove global warming. I was just bringing the examples because you said higher cold fronts were only happening locally on the west. But yes it is a concern to see that the temperature has increased but there is still little proof on what is truly causing it. You gotta remember that the number one green house gas isn’t co2 it’s water vapor, which is why some arguments are that as we are still coming out of an ice age we are seeing the temperature increases we are seeing. Also remember fixing the ozone layer was supposed to solve all of this,l. We managed to completely repair the ozone layer and global warming scientists are now saying the predictions are more grim than ever.

Australian banter for the win

FUUCK NO

i had only used co2 because it's produced by pretty much everything, sorry.

i'd hope we'd find out what actually is causing the earth to heat up but what is most likely on why we normally point to co2 is because...i mean like i said, it's caused by cars, it's even in the ocean, rocks, carbon sinks, carbon sources etc.

The problem is, what someone said prior, is we are focusing on meme tier solutions that don’t actually do anything but limit manufacturing capabilities in the West. The Paris accord for example was a terrible “solution” to climate change. What is great is we are seeing some small endeavors of people trying to come up with real life practical clean energy solutions. Like some small consortium in Norway created an efficient wave rider that gets energy generated from waves.

Nations should put more focus on that than anything else. Because we didn’t get rid of whale oil not because we started running out of whales, but only because kerosene was invented.

>Also remember fixing the ozone layer was supposed to solve all of this
The ozone layer was never implicated in global warming.
However, ozone helps limit the amount of (potentially harmful) ultraviolet light that penetrates Earth's atmosphere.

Actually he’s it was.
The original thesis was as follows.

Ozone layer is diminished allowing for Ultraviolet rays to come in which would accelerate the melting process of the ice caps which would throw global weather in to catastrophe

wtf is with this bro trying to signal so hard against frats ?

i bet its because he knows hes low economic status or social status and is butthurt about it.

He's a fucking leaf!

a jew worshiper? Never

CO2 levels have changed appreciably; AFAIK water vapor levels have not. It's obvious to anyone who's not an idiot that if you don't want 5°K warming you have to either stop emitting CO2 or come up with a counteracting cooling force. The importance of oceanic fishing suggests that 'stop emitting CO2' is the better option, as too much ocean acidification will create food shortages.

The mainstream coverage of the ozone hole was mostly talking about sunburns and skin cancer, with I think a bit about possible harm to wildlife and crops. Global warming didn't really come up.

Same guy or is it a shop?

AFAICT he's some sort of antifeminist activist that the antifa types don't like, so if I had to choose between him and someone I'd never heard of RIGHT NOW with no research I'd vote against him.

In practice if he were actually running in my munincipality I'd look up what he actually thinks, just in case he's really a reasonable person who said something dumb once, but if he's alt-right/antifeminist/nazi of course I'd vote against him.

He's running in Oulu, right?

>men can get away with raping women
>I'm not going to report a rapist
So basically he's the one handing out the privilege to rape anything you want but he wants others to change it? Are they supposed to kill him or something?

Yurop and Muriga are on the two opposite sides of the lateral hemisphere you mongoloid. Yes, they may be on the same hemisphere, but they are on two different sides of the world you tard.

>using the degree in an absolute measurement system

absolute mong

>let's give all the paranoid womyn who think looking at them is rape a conceal carry license

t. Steven Crowder

How can such an attractive guy fall for that bs