Daily reminder that only less than 30% of American are against banning guns...

Daily reminder that only less than 30% of American are against banning guns. The rest of the world and 70% of Americans have still over half of their brain intact.
This board agrees, and do not trust the comments and threads that claim otherwise; they are all paid Jewish and Russian shills.
So stfu cutmutt.

You have 1 second to justify concentrating gun ownership to the hands of the elite and their soldiers

How many of those 10000 deaths are nigger gang turf wars or suicides?

You have to be next level retard to think that rifles and handguns will win against arsenal of drones.
Fuck off, shill.

How many armed drones does our country have?

No you are the retard,the "muh drones" argument is so ill thought out, only shills use that argument.
Pic very related, dump incoming

Why the fuck would Finland train 1 million gorilla soldiers if the government has plans to become ILLUMINARTI!1!! or some other made up shit.
Also nobody owns combat guns here. Hunting rifles don't do shit.

Wow USA is better than *other* shithole countries? That is not impressive.

>nobody owns combat guns here
It's indeed a sad reality we live in

Give me your name and last name and I'll post a down syndrome certificate with them on it on my next post.

If only Matti Juhani Saari had accees to an AK. If only Islamists had easy access to guns. What a great future.

>West Germany

Stupid fucker.
Humans run those drones.
They have families. They need supplies. People bring those supplies. They need sleep.
Leftists are fucking TERRIFIED of guns in the hands of ordinary citizens because they can't control them.
If drones were so powerful, they wouldn't be pushing this shit.

If they want your guns, they want you dead.
Period.

Civil war now.

I'm more concerned with our own government imposing their outrageous taxes upon it's subjects just for the sake of importing said islamists

MANDATORY NIP POST!

why do you care so much you mongoloid

This has already been posted, but it bears repeating.

Have some more.

And some more still.

hmm

interesting

Step 1. disarm citizens
Step 2. import refugees

Look at our gungrabbers drooling over Raul Castro a couple days ago.
They're fucking jealous.
Leftists tell you what they want to do all the time.

it would be easier and safer to ban niggers from owning guns

meanwhile, gun sales are up as usual. god bless the founding fathers

Mind your own business Kai.

Pic.
Also, every time the americans army was defeated was by guerrillas deeply entrenched in the territory AKA: assholes with guns.
You have no idea of how fourth generation warfare works, You'll be defeated as soundly as the french with their maginot line.

Trump wants to ban guns lmao

Everyone who comments on US gun control needs a daily reminder there are remnants of a slave trade and poor potentially violent people across a land boarder. Guns act as a great form of self defence against these threats.

>No, we are right, don't believe anything else
>Yeah, everyone but you
>If anyone says anything else, they're wrong

>Proof? Why would you need that? Don't you believe me?

Literally Liberals

Don't forget genetics have nothing to do with sex either.