How do we fix Brazil?

How do we fix Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQnEBSwdAXw
youtu.be/j72xERw9ubA
bestgore.com/beheading/child-drug-dealer-slow-decapitation-dull-machete-chop-throat-brazil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nuke

make choping people up illegal.

>How do we fix Brazil?
....with tape?

Start with building an army in Canada with US forces and march southward wiping away anything with a skintone darker than a tan and continue marching until the tip of South America

Ban guns, like the rest of South America... oh

A lot of tape.

hahahahahhahahaha. Greap one user

Lmao just ban cartels

Gun and knife control

God i fucking hate my country

it's fixing itself

youtube.com/watch?v=AQnEBSwdAXw

>How do we fix Brazil?

we need more of dem programz so dey be goin to school getting their life back on track

seriously though we all know it, just kill all the niggers and nuke them

Invite the Brazilians to come to America. Then they will understand that the constitution is a perfect document and will adopt our culture and become entrepreneurs and scientists.

Deport all 100% blacks to africa, probation for mullatos, take all bolivians and peruvians from argentina and repopulate.

did he died?

By not posting in bullshit slide threads

>gun control
We already have that. It sure works btw.

(Pic related)

Vem fan bryr sig? Vi borde väl fokusera på hur fan vi kommer rätta till våra egna länder. (Vid related)

youtu.be/j72xERw9ubA

Complete depopulation followed by replacement settlement from civilized nations

By making them all trannies, oh wait.

Kill all of the mulatto abominations, send the niggers back to Africa, make the social structure White again, make sure that white people never become less than 95% of the population. There you go, fixed your country.

Kill everyone who can't have blonde, blue/green eyed children.
It will be a first world country in a few decades.

presumably by training the kids from an early age in crosswords, jigsaw puzzles and crosstitching. otherwise family reunions will be difficult

That's a good one

Someone just fucking nuke us already. This twisted game needs to be reset.

fpbp

Can you translate what the kid is saying in the beginning?

bestgore.com/beheading/child-drug-dealer-slow-decapitation-dull-machete-chop-throat-brazil/

But be warned, this is some fucked up shit.

My sides paco johnson

Take away the knives and everythin will be just keen

why they do this?

The kid is basically admitting that he's part of a rival gang and his godfather is someone named "Biligue". He is willing to switch sides in exchange for his life. Didn't work out so well though.

Oh yeah sure all our problems will be solved if we take UK's example right? Come on just drop that sweet nuke on us PLEASE!

It's fucked up but in the end he probably would've grown up to be just like the bastards who murdered him.
This is the kind of society waiting for all of us if we fail to keep our countries white.

Nuke incoming. Pic related.

What, exactly, is being slid? Threads about hillary’s black panther tweets, or a us-eu Tariff thread? There is literally nothing of importance in the entire catalogue right now so discussing the failures of a country like Brazil seems appropriate.

Why are your prisons ran by the gangs and not guards/gov?

I don't really feel bad about the people in these executions because 99% of them are criminals rotten to the core (not unlike mexican cartel beheadings).
The main issue is that our culture is built on the thought that criminals exist because they HAVE to be criminals, like there's no other choice and society forced them to. Media defends it and even cherishes slum culture and the infamous "brazillian funk". Acting like the people in the video is not seen as wrong here, it's already part of a culture.
It's fucked up, I honestly don't know how to solve it.

Why should Brazil be fixed? Why do you wish to fix another country while yours is burning down, and Muslims rape and murder their way to political supremacy?

Satan makes a really good point as usual

It's not so simple. The big gangs (PCC and CV) are obviously funded by politicians. There's no way criminals can get so notorious without the help of a corrupt government.
We had plenty of bureaucrats that got caught tangled in drug trafficking deals (one of them was a presidential candidate).

Have tried having an stable amount of jobs for colored people?

>How do we fix Brazil?
genius sperm imports + pay the plebs to have genius children with sperm.

eri aweonao acaso tonto conchatumare?

I agree. External help doesn't improve a country (unless it was good beforehand). I'd say that every successful country had to go through a rebuilding process in order to get there.
Just look at how sending help to African countries isn't working out.

Damn dude, as bad if not worse than Meheeco. Those prison riots are fucking crazy.

Ke te pasa asopao bai a venir a pretender de que el desempleo de mierda que tienen no afecta en nada?

We just need to invade the entire continent after we take Mexico as our own land. Kick the brownies south until there's nothing left.

God, i wish that where me

What do you mean? Brazil doesn't have a lack of jobs, it has a lack of qualified people. Our public schools are a joke (I know because I went to one, kids literally smoked and even fucked in class. My classmate was the drug dealer type who bragged how he stole some rich kid's shoes with his gang. Teachers were too afraid to speak up about it).
You'd also be surprised that thugs don't steal and shoot people because they need to, nobody is starving like in Venezuela. They steal and shoot people because they CAN, and want the latest fucking iPhone and golden necklaces.

this.

Wipe out the north east, a lot of the east coast, favelas - pretty much every pardo and negro

>Brazil doesn't have a lack of jobs

Yes you do, proof is people ain't working.

Build a great wall around the north part and gas everyone inside it, let the south part repopulate the place

This

Mixing moortugues with niggers and jungle wogs was never going to end

I'm not up to date about Mexico recently, but if depended on me I'd simply order to shoot up everyone in the prison. We can't fix anything unless someone does what actually needs to be done. Fix up schools so the next generation doesn't end up like this and kill the people who already are criminals.

Bin the machete!

You underestimate the brazillian's laziness. There are plenty of jobs, criminals choose the "thug life" because it's fed to them by the media. "Favela" culture implies that most people living like that will think that's the right way to live, even the music they listen to states that the only thing that matters is to show everyone how rich you are (even though you live in a fucking slum).
You wouldn't understand because Chile is probably the most developed country in South America, but having jobs means nothing when people don't see work as a good thing.

You cannot. Tuga culture owns you.

If they never had jobs it's even harder, it's common that lack of job opportunities get masquerade as laziness and culture, why should the capitals accept that they are unable to generate jobs?

Gee, I wonder why any country with a large population of niggers has never been successful in the entirety of human history. What could possibly cause this problem? I don't know. Unemployment perhaps? Maybe it's poverty?

People who think like you enable the kind of behaviour we see in OP's picture. I was and still am fucking poor, but at least I can say I work my ass off to change this situation. You don't see me running around robbing and stabbing people, as you won't see my parents doing despite being poor.
But I assure you there are no lack of jobs, we have a cultural problem in which criminals think "work" is for idiots and robbing is what they can and should do, because morons like you say there's no other option for them.

needs more sterilizations
keep sterilizing or shooting people until the problem has fixed itself.

Yeah, yeah. It's "crime and laziness". That's right. Also capitalism. Not the nigger. No.

And the people who enable them.

>There are no lack of jobs

How do you determine that?

They wont be fixed. they will naturally return to their tribal state centuries ago. The problem is that they will swarm Portugal with monkeys LARPing as 'I always felt Portuguese' so they can save their ass.

You need a Duterte most definitely. Hopefully someday.

Triggered conservicucks?

Order all brazilians to go to the city square. They will be giving IDs for free cars, money, houses, and other desirable things.

When a mass of them have formed, 1 Tsar Bomba should do it.

The most sickening videos come from brazil and mexico.

bioweapon variant delivered by mosquitos. Oh wait, that didn't work

neutron bombs i guess

Exactly this. Foreign aid retards growth. Old saying give a man a fish versys teach a man to fish. Brazil is the responsibility of Brazil, give opportunity to learn from western and developed countries. Not free money that corrupt politician and banker will steal, or food and colothing and medical aid that will only disrupt local markets.

Emotional left is so stupid. Ruled by empathy cannot see forest through trees.

Unironically, this reckless American "solution" is correct for once.

I can't imagine anything worse than dying in fucking Brazil of all places... Being face down in the street coughing out blood surrounded by favela monkeys in flip flops shouting "Uma Delicia" and other Portuguese ebonica... Fuck that

My God! That is so horrible. He was just a kid man, why chop him to pieces?