Post truth bombs an anime dropped out of nowhere

Post truth bombs an anime dropped out of nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_(fruit)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stand clear, anons, here are some pure weapons-grade philosophical insights coming through.

Words to live by.

youtube.com/watch?v=4oDw9MTaMQQ

People were making rec threads on Sup Forums 10 years ago.
And they are still making them now.
Rec threads are Sup Forums's friend.
Can I abandon a friend?

woke

I'm still stunned by the big communist vampire reveal

vampire gibsmedats

Would you rather they use free market methods to acquire your blood?

wonder how bad aidsblood infection is in the vamp community?

I always just assumed they were immune.

I felt kinda bad after reading this but well it's not like you can force those things.

wtf I love rec threads now

But their pilots are an autistic tomboy and a punk.

>Welfare takes blood from the people
Deep.

It doesn't say that. Maybe it's artificial blood?
Do you think rich vampires spend thousands of dollars for real blood?

fetishists give the blood for free?

It's this stupid meme again.

Patlabor was damn aware of what it was doing.

Uggos pretend it's a stupid meme.

not anime and you can't stop me

>mfw when cucks project this hard

Video games are shit for faggots.

>cuck
But I'm a little girl.

It's like a high school presentation on some mature issue. It sounds deep for a second but once you think about it the whole thing falls apart.

Little girls are the ones cucked the most.

No it's pretty solid.
I find most people opposed to it don't realise that she's not asserting that being pretty means you're a good person on the inside, simply that being ugly outside will, 90% of the time, mean that you are ugly on the inside. And the only reason for that 10% margin of error is because some people are genuinely just born ugly and it is out of their control, yet they become good people despite that.

Yeah but the statement itself makes no sense. Most ugly people are just born ugly. The only exception are fat fucks. And even those people can be nice despite their laziness.People who cannot groom themselves are often too busy and are involved in other things.

Idiots miss the point that it's talking about appearance and not attractiveness. The point is to recognize that people who don't at least attempt to appear hygenic, well-kempt, well groomed and clean are probably lazy people to the core of their being, and expecting all of society to accept you when you're just a messy slob is the selfish part.

It has nothing to do with being ugly or pretty or any other measure of sexual attraction.

Most ugly people are ugly because they just put no effort into simple things like hygene or washing their clothes, let alone actually dressing somewhat well or standing up straight.

This is true unfortunately.

>People who cannot groom themselves are often too busy and are involved in other things
Unless you're a soldier on the battlefield this is just an excuse. You should at least take 10 minutes of your day to brush your hair and iron a clean shirt. It's a matter of respect to the people you live with.
It doesn't even matter if you're "ugly" (imo actual ugly people are quite rare, there are only people who think they're ugly) as long as you look like you've put effort into your appearance. For instance quite a few contemporaries of Voltaire noted how ugly he was but made up for it by being smart and fashionable and ended up being attractive anyways.

I can say that this is true because I'm overweight and look ugly because I'm a terrible person. I would have been a chad if I was /fit/, but I'm too lazy for that.

This entire show is truth bombs.

Fuck. Guess I really am a neet.

Truth, wish some more people here realized that.

There is some benefit in putting yourself down. It means you never disappoint anyone by failing to live up to expectations.

Don't see what's so wrong about that. If you're not to her taste, but you're still desperate enough for the company of a woman who doesn't give a fuck about you, you have to at least give her something to make up for it, in other words, literally buy the fucks she doesn't give.
She isn't the one in the wrong here.

I don't think it outweighs how much you annoy them.

I can't annoy them when I don't interact with them.

>hillaryclinton.jpg

Source

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_(fruit)

Good show, though it tends to hit too close for me.

Most people here are self loathing.
Actually, they seem to be loathing of everyone including themselves..

So death?

>be pantheist
>nobody is more pathetic

what kind of shit subs did you use?

Sad

homos are gay user.

Dumb frogposter.

Words to live by.

Can't have pepe on this board, that would ruin the left's attempt to condition this board.

Less gay than faggots.

>"my real life hasn't even started yet"
Still convinced some of these people don't even think about that though. This guy is just projecting his need to live a meaningful life on those guys. Pretty sure there are a many who are satisfied like this.
You only have regrets on your deathbed if you aspired for something else.

I think it's kinda retarded that of all the things in the world, someone putting themselves down is something that annoys people.

>homos
>gay

what's it like to be a turbo faggot?

>Less gay than faggots.
Oh certainly, but definitely gayer than poofs.

How do you put yourself down in an attempt at modesty, without interacting with people?

It's called being a self centred narcissist that thinks that others are thinking about him.

The "woe is me" act can only get you so much sympathy until it just grates on peoples' nerves.

>The "woe is me" act
I think we have different ideas of what "putting oneself down" means.

I've always thought social anxiety was a touch narcissistic. Most people are focused on their own shit, but people with it are convinced the whole world drops everything to judge them.

/r/ing "just because you're right, doesn't mean that you're correct"

Even though it actually makes sense if you read it in Japanese.

That's not quite how it works. But then, I'm not entirely confident in my knowledge of how it works, so I'll shut up.

The "woe is me" act is dead nowadays user.
People are leaving that behind because everyone feels like shit.
When you feel like shit, you don't care if others feel like shit.

That's the impression you give when you're putting yourself down.

I've just known people who have it and everywhere they go they think everyone is judging them when realistically people forget you exist about 5 seconds after you walk past them. I walked all over town running errands yesterday and I can't remember a single person that I passed in any detail.

It really does though. If you screw up you can just say sorry and make it up for it or ask for help if you can't on your own.
You don't have to make me waste time and efforts denying your attempts to put yourself down and coming up with compliments to cheer you up. I wouldn't even interact with you if I didn't think you were of some value as a human being and nice to be around you fucking stupid idiot.

Social anxiety is one of two things:
1. obsession with self image complex
2. empathy complex

Like I'm always trying to see through others mentalities.
And being able to see minute details in people's reactions and the way they talk about things.

It's painful to notice them at all.

I AM A BOY

No, I really don't think we are talking about the same thing. Saying that you can't do something and trying to gain somebody's sympathy can be done alongside each other, but that's not necessary. You can just say: Sorry, I can't do that. Ask somebody else.

That's how I think of it as well. I was on that line of thinking when I was a teenager and learned to stop giving a fuck at some point because I realized nobody cares that deeply.

Well you have to realize you're barely a blip on most people's radar.

Okay, if you really want an extensive answer, here you go:
1) People do judge each other at all times. That's an automatic routine that you can't even control.
1.1) Just because you forget most people does not mean you don't judge them.
2) People know that they are being judged by others.
3) People with social anxiety are more aware of it because they feel that they fail other people's standards.