When will wh*tes admit it?

Whites solely exist to serve the black man.

Whites will create the technology and civilization for us to secure ourselves a comfortable existence after they become extinct. So thank you whites for building the foundation for us. I especially like you whites for coming up with tinder. It's made fucking white women so much easier!

The girl in the OP never fucked the black and only went on 2 dates as a publicity stunt. After the 2 broke up, she started to date this Asian guy.

And they did fuck

Ooooh that makes me so angryyyy pls kek n trump fix this magaaaaa

Everyday not being a r/hapa is a good day

>2018
>Not getting blacked
Pick one lad

Fake blonde

Pig nose

Coal burner

No sympathy from me.

negros.....LOL

nice trolljob steve

Please sage or ignore these threads, since the mods won't do their job.

Sage

Soy boys.
Keep ignoring the facts, women already made their choice, Is natural women choose the most strong man, you guys are living in the scrumbles of your ancestors. In 50 years black population will be 2x higher. WE ARE THE EVOLUTION!

Her true love was the big Jewish cock. Literally an coke can.

WE, the blacks are allied with the jews to destroy the white race!

WW3 or some shit AND BLACK WILL BE SLAVERY AGAIN SCREENCAP THIS!
(in eu they already are, whites doing high paid stuff but black faggots cleaning streets etc.)

Black is beautiful, tan is grand, but white is the color of the big boss man

Ok,go back to the cotton field now

Your race is weak you will never win a war against BLACKS. Even Hitler allied with BLACKS because he know that BLACKS are stronger than whites.

Bye

I hate everyone having sex when I'm not.

You are welcome Sup Forums I solved your inner argument.

The way I see it, blacks only have children that never amount to anything, they're all lazy, violent, and unintelligent so they refuse to achieve anything great. The exception being the few who made it big because they are tall, or can think of a good beat to tell producers to make.

White girls go for blacks for one thing - the BBC, They know they are violent, they know they're unintelligent, they know they're worthless and basically the closest thing to an animal without being an actual animal. Fucking a nigger is borderline bestiality.

When I see white families, when it's a successful family, they'll have 5-10 white kids that all go on to be successful and have 5-10 white kids of their own. Now all of these white kids will have a job, are nice to their fellow man regardless of their race, responsible as they age, respectable, taught good lessons, and disciplined. They're not loud and obnoxious and constantly trying to get on eachothers nerves like a large black family would.

These black families wll also have 5-10 kids but all of these kids will end up in prison, or working some dead end job. That is all niggers can do for themselves without the help of whites.

TL;DR: Bow down to your white masters, we still own everything you need and want. Including white women.

That's why we invaded you and now most of you have european blood

tl;dr stay triggered cancuck

>Whites solely exist to serve the black man.