Cutest Couples

Is this the cutest 10/10 power couple of all time? I've watched over a thousand animus, and none have been as loving and adorable as these two.

If i'm wrong, please correct me with better examples. I doubt you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gc6Cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw naruhina is fucking canon

>watched over a thousand animus
>think naruhina is the best cute couple

are you sure it wasn't a thousand episodes of different shows?

I know this entire thread is a bait thread. Hence why I shall check some dubs as in these ones.

However in saying that. Cutest couple of all time is Eirika and Ephraim. Just sayin

But one of them is a dead lesbian.

Dumb nurutoposter.

Seiji x Midori: Cute
Seiji x That random chick who looked like Midori but had a completely different personality and no memory of Seiji: Gross

I know you're most likely baiting, but can we talk about how poorly done their relationship was? Naruto barely ever acknowledges her existence throughout most of the series and when she first confesses to him it's not even adressed after the arc is over. The entirety of their relationship is Hinata having a crush on him, there's barely any development whatsoever. For the main pairing in a 700 chapter manga this is weak as fuck.

why was she so wet for him?

>animus
>Naruto
>shit taste
I'm not suprised

Naruhina has a nice colour clash

you mean mamika

This is standard for jump battle shounen

Yeah I think it's adorable how they barely interact for 95% of the manga, and most of that interaction is her just gushing over him.

Remember that time she made a love confession so he could get a power boost to beat the bad guy? And then they didn't talk about any of it for years?

NaruHina is great, but nothing can beat /ss/.

He was the closest anyone ever came to understand her. Also she hoped he could cause her loss.

You mean Emilia?

Real talk though if Naruto was going to end up with someone who was a better option than Hinata?

Would guys have rather they forced Sakura? Harem ending? Random NPC girl? No wife at all?

you mean trash?

Random npc girl

Sasuke.
Naruto is a very LGBT friendly anime, just look at Rock "hard" lee and Mighty Gay.

>narutard
>trashy couple
>filler episode
Ay lmao

>kid_and_black_gentleman_of_true_love.jpg

a retard and a big tits retard?

Both of them are gonna die

>they have to force that couple with a movie to make it work
The mangaka only had eyes for male on male pairings. NaruHina is as forced as any other fan pairing that never happened.

It's not that she was a bad option, it was that 95% of their relationship was spent with her staying at him from a distance. There was nothing there.

Literally any couple where they interacted when possible. Pic related isn't even that great, the author just made sure to leave in cute moments along the way enough for us to remember they're a thing.

She didnt even care about him user he is huge cuck every girl he love rejected him

>the author just made sure to leave in cute moments along the way enough for us to remember they're a thing
Togashi too.

there was a short series of posts during the fallout of the manga ending that went into pretty good detail about how naruhina emphasized the yin-yang interpersonal relationships that kishi played up throughout the whole manga, and how every time the two of them did interact one or both of them were better for it. Don't get be wrong, the lacks ANY romantic entanglements at all for the whole series, but their interpersonal relationship was one of the most positive ones in the whole series.

this one is way small unfortunately

Senae and Akio is relationship/marriage goal material.

Pre-shippuden Hinata is top cute. I dropped Naruto the moment she grew out her hair in the time skip.

It'd be better if he ended with Sasuke, or alone. Naruto as a series doesn't really go into romance anyway so it doesn't matter.

They're such a perfect couple they're referred to as a single character.

seems like a big stretch

>not posting the whole thing
imgur.com/a/gc6Cc

We all know the true cute power couple is Ichigo and Hanataro.

NaruHina is so pure and Disney tier I can't take it

they only love each other platonically
Im sure this is also true in their ending and in the Japanese version but I could be wrong

None because all the ships in Naruto are just forced and felt like last minute additions to the characters. The Last at least did something to NaruHina, but the lack of some real interactions between Naruto and Hinata was pretty dissapointing.

I hope Boruto either won't focus on romantic ships at all or adress those problems. Boruto with that purple girl at least is decent.

it all made sense as the other user laid it out. I don't remember every detail and can't be arsed to troll the archives. I would challenge you to argue that
>their interpersonal relationship was one of the most positive ones in the whole series.
isn't true though. everyone in naruto is fucking horrible and/or tragic people

I just don't understand why Hinata was so irrelevant post timeskip. The endgame must have been on his mind already, so why waste a character that should be so important?

Because Kishimoto sucked in writing.

Haru and Elie are my all favorite couples.

You have great taste, rembro.

what the fuck are you talking about?
he even got a baby in the end

Why would you pair her with a dude when she has that horn? That's like het Mokou FFS.
Do you want to imply that she puts it into his ass? That's kinda out there, user.

>animus

He does.

Wasn't he suppose to end it after the Pein arc?

Because the way things were going those two would have probably began dating some time after Pain, and Kishimoto was too prude to let that happen before they were 18.

He said something along those lines in an interview -that age thing I mean.

Even when they were at the proper age the kissu in The Last made him blush.

what are you talking about there is only kid and thats Mogana Kikaijima

Yes

Naruto was so oblivious

In other hand, Deku and Uraraka mutual spaguetti is cute

too bad season 3 will never grace us

God's greatest gift to mankind

>Kishi is this pure

It's kind ironic that he let a lolicon take over Boruto from him and turn the female characters into loli whores with impractically high heels.

I still have hope.

Always and forever

It is my duty to post this in every single one of these threads

You Maniacs. You BLEW IT UP! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

>mfw

there is something about the shy, kind girl that was the only one who liked him for what the other girls disliked him for that makes me go dokidoki

also, she became prime breeding material

Aren't they brother and sister?

My man

This is the new Boruto thread since mods keep deleting anything Boruto related. Who's excited for tomorrow?

At least there's a lot of fandom over it

>guy has a number of hot busty chicks to choose from
>chooses the flat-chested LOLSORANDUM girl
What a faggot

So what?

You realize what franchise that is right?

It still makes me feel warm and fuzzy knowing that best girl won. The breakdown of all sakurafags was pretty hilarious too.

Cutest rock x princess power couple of all time.

Well I dunno if I'd call her 'best girl'. Better than Sakura yes, but still low tier.

>darknessfag/aquafag this asshurt
Stay mad, faggot

Quality taste

hinata was better without cowtits

I got back into naruto after I found out she won

>filler shit

>none have been as loving and adorable as these two.
the only time they were loving was in the naruhina film and boruto anime that shows their marriage. the actual manga has zero loving moments between them since kishi is a shit writer.

>most boring couples
>inb4 narusakufag
fuck all your shitty pairings

>Expected cute lovey dovey moments
>Ended up seeing a devoted lover taking care of a his dying/dead girlfriend

I expected something but not this

>not Usui and Ayuzawa