Kemono Friends

You can't do anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/けものフレンズ視聴者のみんなへたつき監督辞めないで
twitter.com/Ptarmigan_TNG/status/912627033615642624
kemono-friendsch.com/archives/38935
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-09-26/kadokawa-dwango-head-worried-about-kemono-friends-director-removal/.121862
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=65147129
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully it will kill this annoying franchise

When I went to bed I heard the president of Kadokawa didn't hear anything about Tatsuki's firing, did anything else happen since then?

Fuck off back to your containment thread shitlord.

>how dare you talk about things related to anime I dislike

Everything I like gets ruined by the greed of corperations.

>being this triggered
Fuck off back to one of the 100 waifu threads

Goodbye old lizard.
Hello darkness my old friend.

Reminder season 2 will have:
Male self-insert protag
10 fps 2d animation
Generic character tropes for personalities (Tsundere, yandere)
0 directing
Titty monsters everywhere to pander to otakus
"Tell, not show" storytelling

K A D O K A W A ICHIBAN

What's the latest news?

proof

Waiting for Japan to go to bed so I can go to bed, this has kept me up for 24 hours.

Besides that one Duwango guy being confused about the whole situation no one else has spoken out.
Emperor penguin VA was on a nico live few minutes ago and read comments but ignored all the GIVE TATSUKI BACK ones.
There's a rumor kadokawa is discussing things internally.

Listening to Japari cafe right now while hugging my dog. I'm crying.

Bring back Tatsuki

Anime industry in the last couple of years

I been trying the catch up since I woke up and I've heard that niconico news was trying to cover things up (kadokawa has a stake in nico).

Also apparently the ceo of bushiroad tweeted something about how kadokawa shouldn't air their dirty laundry in public.

Jup, Kadokawa ist doing it's best to quell the shitstorm. Not surprising, considering KF went viral yet again with 960k tweets yesterday badmouthing that decision.

Just say it as million. The tag disappeared after a while but everyone was still mad

>Waiting for Japan to go to bed so I can go to bed, this has kept me up for 24 hours.
>being this autistic about some bad children's show.

どれだけ敵を作ろうとも
ぼくがキミの味方でいるから
つまりはこれからもどうかよろしくね

It really hit pixiv hard

>not being autistic about the things you're enthusiastic for
Look at this pleb. This is exactly what separates omg so geeky girls from the manly men.

I'm an outsider to this fanbase and goddamn, is kemono friends really that great? People saying they're literally crying/sleepless/going insane over this firing. I'm sure now that it has gained such huge viral spread that kadokawa will bring that director back to stop the backlash.

Watch and find out, give it three episodes at least.

It's great and unique, not the 2nd coming of Christ but you should give it a fair chance if you feel like it.

Yes. Yes it is.

Tatsuki's firing got everyone so riled up that the entire East Asian nations joined forces to bad mouth Kadokawa. Even south koreans who laughed at Japanese tragedies was sickened by what happened to Tatsuki

The show touched a lot of people due to how "genuine" it felt. Characters weren't cute for the sake of being cute, but rather fitting to how animal mannerisms would work in humanoid form. The director made magic on a very, very tight budget, and it exploded with unprecedented success.

It's partially that it's great, but, maybe more importantly, the story behind its creation and success was really inspiring and uplifting. So much passion and effort from the creators, and this is how it gets rewarded in the end. That's what's so heartbreaking about all of this.

Why does this franchise annoy you?

MAKE A DIFFERENCE
change.org/p/けものフレンズ視聴者のみんなへたつき監督辞めないで

I love how pompous this fanbase is, thinking any of the characters in this show are original or unique. It's all the same shit.

A lot of the annoyance factor comes from it being an underdog story, guy got punished for scrapping success out of something that was at death's door.

The really great things about criticisms like these is that you can paste them into every thread for every series and it'll work just as well.

>Nobuo Kawakami, the president of Kadokawa Dwango – the parent company of the Japanese media company Kadokawa and the telecommunications company Dwango

>In addition to heading the Kadokawa Dwango parent company, Kawakami is the chairperson of Dwango. Dwango is itself the parent company of Niwango, which runs the Niconico streaming service where Kemono Friends gained much of its popularity and viewers.

That one Duwang guy is the top of the corporation-stack.

>hates anime
>posts on Sup Forums

hurrr durrr I'm only pretending to be retarded

I had only one thing in this shitty world and they took it. I've nothing anymore. This existence is meaningless without Kemono Friends.

Show was shit
Characters were shit
Animation was shit

This pile if shit deserves to be canceled

It deserves to be canceled, but it's not.

>私はたつき監督の作るけものフレンズが大好きです。元々けもフレを知ったのはアニメの後半頃を見た時でしたが、個性豊かなフレンズ達を見てるのが楽しかったし、「けものはいてものけものはいない」という世界観に心を何度も救われました。今までこんなにアニメにハマった事はなかったし、単体の作品でここまでイラストを描いたのもけもフレが初めてでした。私がこのけものフレンズという作品に出会えたのも、たつき監督率いる製作陣がいたからこそだと思っています。一体何故あんなことになってしまったのか。今でも理解ができません。私はいつまでも、たつき監督が作るけものフレンズ第2期を待ち続けています。・・・今のところは事態の進展を待ちたいと思います。必ず救いがくることを信じて。

>そしてたつき監督、お誕生日おめでとうございます。

unsugoi

There is one other series I care about, but it's totally getting boycotted since it's Kadokawa related.

Just kys yourself!

I can't click the next pages on Pixiv anymore. It's so depressing to be reminded of how far the show have gotten only to be killed by corporate greed

firing one guy leads the whole fucking industry of seiyuu in chaos, Japan and Korea band together with gaijins. Fanarts and stupid memes counting up to 1 million.

For one fucking director.

What the actual fuck.

>そしてたつき監督、お誕生日おめでとうございます。
It's at this part that the ninjas around me decided to start cutting lots and lots of onions.

WTF I HATE KADOKAWA NOW

Not for sugoi. Not for tanoshii. Only for revenge.

There is no other fanbase more autistic and pathetic as the KF fanbase

twitter.com/Ptarmigan_TNG/status/912627033615642624
KF garden was empty tonight.

Imagine if you were told this would be happening 5 years ago.
It would be even more unbelievable than being told a 3dcg anime made with peanuts would become the next otaku sensation

I don't want to live in a world without Kemono Friends

It's the only genuine thing that ever happened in decades, and they kill it

Maybe because no one wants to feel the pain.

I'll be honest, I passed on KF because it looks prettty fucking lame. But it sucks you guys lost something you enjoyed.

Holy shit. I remember a lot of salary men and women drinking their night on that shit.

Guess Japans do not want to drink to forget. It's all Sepukku now

>Titty monsters everywhere to pander to otakus
Most of the characters were already pretty stacked.

But KF will still be existing tho?

Thanks user.

来ないねー
誰も来ないねー

This fiasco is going to end up being a huge meme.

>pitying the most autistic and retarded fanbase Sup Forums has ever seen.

You're a cool user. Don't go to Kadokawa tomorrow.

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/38935
There's going to be some announcement about Tatsuki. Someone translate please.

You didn't miss anything it was objectively a really bad show

Are we still being raided?

People were willing to spend money on anything related to KF just because of their love for the source material and Kadokawa fucked everything over.

How stupid can one company be?

They're going to embark on a concerted character assassination campaign and we're going to have to go over there and kill some people.

Just one troll. Ignore him

We all ignored the stalkerfags calling us bronies since forever

It surpassed the popularity threshold for tryhards.

Who cares about the actual show. It was all about shitty memes anyway.

too late for an aprils fools prank

>kemono-friendsch.com/archives/38935
Kadokawa is going to make an announcement later today

The Kadokawa shills have retreated for now.

>he has never felt love in his life
I envy you.

Huh? I woke up but... everything isn't back to normal...

So I guess Bebop, HOTD, Haruhi, NGE and Code Geass threads will go even deeper down the shitter with furfriends declaring war.

You seem to have confused this fanbase with priprifags.

Were you thinking that Tatsuki getting sacked was just a nightmare?

Go spread your cancer somewhere else falseflagger nigger

"it was just a prank bro stop being so mad geez"

>Male self-insert protag

They didn't do it even for kantaishit.

Kadokawa suits may be idiots but they are not completely retarded.

Lots of good pixiv stuff getting uploaded

At 8 PM, they said they'd put out a release about it today. Sharpen your knives.

The admiral in Kancolle was a fucking disaster. The producer in Idolmaster was less terrible on all accounts and he was an actual person.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-09-26/kadokawa-dwango-head-worried-about-kemono-friends-director-removal/.121862

It's working.

Are you guys actually boycotting or were you just posturing?

If Kadokawa announces Tatsuki's return, the world shall celebrate

If they didn't, then the new director would have his entire lifestory erased from history

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=65147129

any rune speaker can translate?

You do fucking realize that a boycott is about not buying things, and not necessarily about getting into the faces of people who don't give a shit in order to make yourself look like an ass.

We are, actually.

A lot of anons updated their orders and cancelling them. Others are worried about being banned from the online shop so they can't. They won't buy anything anymore though

Yeah

No idea who wants to replace him now

>getting into the faces of people who don't give a shit in order to make yourself look like an ass.
That's exactly what you're doing right now with this thread.

(Day) Old news. Announcement later today though.

Hide the thread, you fucking moron. I have no interest in about a hundred of the threads on Sup Forums but I don't stomp into their threads demanding that they stop talking about THING.

>If they didn't, then the new director would have his entire lifestory erased from history
Tbf the new director will gamble his career if that's true.

S1 producer was hated in Japan. CG producer was not a self insert. He was a side character.