I am afraid of trump

He is a ruthless, immoral , corrupt evil dictator who has israel in his pocket.
I am afriad he will take over the Europe and we will all be living like americans - in a racist, corrupt, dystopia.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany#Gun_regulation_of_the_Third_Reich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

it's not ok you have to be afraid of him as well stupid abo

checked
you've never seen America other than through what the kikemedia allows and that's sad

>I am afriad he will take over the Europe and we will all be living like americans - in a racist, corrupt, dystopia.
You're already living in a racist, corrupt dystopia.

So the pretty decent image we had of America before Trump was simply a lie by the media? And now America's true colors are shining through? Racist, corrupt, chauvinistic?

With all the niggers your country is taking in, your countries will be worse than America by your own doing

you upset that mohammad is banging your wife right now, don't take it out on us eurofilth

>dictator
I don't think you know what that word means.

>israel in his pocket
sure

>israel in his pocket

you got that backwards bud

I sure hope you are right.

You've never seen america. Not then not now

yes, but you'll also get air conditioning in every building. I think that's a fine tradeoff.

this

>who has israel in his pocket

So Trump is not the true face of America? Why did you elect him then? Flawed system?

I’m also afraid of trump, he triggers me wherever I go. On the bus, I get triggered, at school triggered, at the sex and pot shop triggered. Sometimes he likes to sneak into my room then he whispers,”we need to build a wall”. He then bends me over and ass rapes me

The people that believe he's a raving, racist, lunatic both left and right have fallen for the media propaganda. Nobody who voted for him (at least 95% of them) don't believe that crap

you can't rape the willing, faggot

Well most racists don't believe they're racists. And most lunatics don't believe they are lunatics. I'm not sure what your point is.

If America is not a raving racist lunatic country, why did you elect a raving racist lunatic? Rigged system?

>dictator

Why is there no wall.

>Lalalalalalalalaal I'm not listening lalalalalalalalaal
You sound like a fucking child throwing a tantrum

Fuck off euro cunt we don't give a shit about what you think of us or our president and we never have

Sorry OP, but you’re a faggot.

Media compares Trump to Hitler, so let’s look at what Hitler did and see if we can find a connection.

Hitler took his peoples guns (disarmed the population), something the media promotes, Trump is PRO gun.

Hitler used Children to push this agenda, the media is using children to push this agenda.

Hitler, upon removing the people’s guns, killed everyone who politically differed from him. Currently, only leftists are outright calling for death to conservatives who voted for Trump.

If he’s a fascist, he’s doing a terrible job. Maybe it’s time to switch off CNN.

no, the racists I know are pretty up front about it. They know they're racist and they don't give a shit. The "racist dogwhistling" conspiracy crap is ridiculous.

>the racists I know
LUL

>racist, corrupt, dystopia
I'm sorry, did you mean Utopia?

You have to go return to reddit OP that's completely illogical and can't happen

>Hitler took people's guns

> University of Chicago law professor Bernard Harcourt explored this myth in depth in a 2004 article published in the Fordham Law Review. As it turns out, the Weimar Republic, the German government that immediately preceded Hitler’s, actually had tougher gun laws than the Nazi regime. After its defeat in World War I, and agreeing to the harsh surrender terms laid out in the Treaty of Versailles, the German legislature in 1919 passed a law that effectively banned all private firearm possession, leading the government to confiscate guns already in circulation. In 1928, the Reichstag relaxed the regulation a bit, but put in place a strict registration regime that required citizens to acquire separate permits to own guns, sell them or carry them.
> The 1938 law signed by Hitler that LaPierre mentions in his book basically does the opposite of what he says it did. "The 1938 revisions completely deregulated the acquisition and transfer of rifles and shotguns, as well as ammunition,” Harcourt wrote. Meanwhile, many more categories of people, including Nazi party members, were exempted from gun ownership regulations altogether, while the legal age of purchase was lowered from 20 to 18, and permit lengths were extended from one year to three years.

The more you know.

Russian shill

Take off the memeflag buckaroo

> “To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
Ring any bells?

That statement I’ll grant you isn’t verifiable, but this is:

Hitler’s Table Talk, 1941-1944: Secret Conversations with the English translation copyrighted 1953 by Weidenfeld and Nicolson.

Part Three: 6 February – 7 September 1942:

>”The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let’s not have any native militia or native police.” A. Hitler

Trump is unpleasant orange fascist I hope he will die soon before he becomes more powerful

get rid of the meme flag faggot

shut your whore mouth

> “To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”
No, it doesn't ring any bells at all.

I guess the ACTUAL, ENACTED LAWS, THAT HE SIGNED were just a misunderstanding.
Thanks for proving me wrong with a fake quote from a table talk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany#Gun_regulation_of_the_Third_Reich

shut your whore mouth

Takes a monster to kill a monster. I hope the EU burns and Israel gets wiped off the map

I’m one of them, and I think you should show your real flag you god damned kike.
The real racists are pretty open about it, only really hiding it in public because it can fuck their careers up, seeing as kikes like you pretty much run this country.

I hope you get raped :^))

>Come on. It's gonna be great. Just great.