Why can't he just accept Midoriya is stronger?

Why can't he just accept Midoriya is stronger?

Why can't you just accept that lolis are not real and you will never meet an actually cute girl?

Because he isn't, and never was, at any point in the manga so far

He beats Deku in a legit fight later on.

Deep inside he knows Dekus better in everything and smarter than him, this is why he's so pissed at him.

There's just something about Midoriya that unsettles him.

It's not about that.
Bakugou is proud of what he did so far, the levels he's reached at previous points of his life.
He thinks Midoriya is shit, because of how weak he'd been all his life.
If the levels he's reached are reachable by a shit, then they're not that great anymore.
Deku took away his achievements.

Bako is TsunTsun. He's not gonna mellow out and be nice until Deku man's up and plows his ass.

He has legit autism. So much so Izuku held back his punches later on so he could win. Beating Bakugou would cause him to go into a cannatonic rage of despair. Izuku knows this, and even though he wa ts to beat him. He won't, yet. Not until he feels he has become a true hero like All-Might.

Izuku cares more about helping those in need than achieving his own goals. Otherwise he might had beaten Shouto in the sports festival if he did not convince him to go 100% using his father's quirk.

Izuku is going to be a great hero by the end of the manga.

>friend goes to help you after you fall in a river
>hate him for the rest of your life
He's an ungrateful shit. If I'd have fallen into a river when I was a kid my friends would've just laughed their asses off

>anime is not re-

But why do people justify his behavior and accept it? wah wah I don't give a fuck about your sob story and insecurities, if you act like a bumbling fuckhead you deserve your ass beat. he's a terrible person in general.

You sure, Baku? Lemme help your pathetic ass

Because his life is centered around two things that are intrinsically linked. Being Strong, and being a Hero. He hated Deku for being a superior Hero but he at least was still the Strongest. He detested Deku who attempted to be a Hero without the Strength to do so.

He couldn't have beat muscular or midoriya willing to go 100%. Deku literally can't fight him without killing him.

They're too beta to stop him, besides they don't know shit about those two realtions are acting like they don't give a shit.

But Deku lost to him two times and Bakugou stood in front of him at the end of semester exams.

Because he got stronger and stronger on his own and this kid without that strength wants to be a hero like him. He sees that lack of option/effort as weak and treats him so. Then when it magically appears hes even more upset by the fact Deku just manifested a quirk in his eyes and didn't earn it the same way he did with years of honing himself.

Why can't we just....just...

I don't really remember that Deku LOST legitimately, even if he did ANELE KING is pretty much wasn't satisfied for some reasons

Bakagou has only gotten so far because of his quirk not effort. Deku is the one that actually has to put in effort to fulfil the potential of his quirk.

> kid you used to bully is magically gain strong ass quirk
>???
You need to be bully to understand his pain.

Yeah okay speedwatcher-kun whatever you say

His world view from early on was "I am just naturally better than everyone else" and "Deku is the weakest"
In any way sharing any place with Deku is an insult to his very being.

>REEEEE DEKU STOP BEING NICE KOROSUUU
>projects his insecurities and low self esteem by acting like a total unlikable dickhead
>is a horrible person in general, has little to no heroic qualities

>DEEP DOWN HES GOOD! he was a good boy, he didn't do nuffin!
Why do people like that character again? He's not hard to understand, he's just an immature faggot.

I just want him to become a villain at some point with all that hatred against Deku. That'll be great. Bitch gonna be right hand of All-for-One and Deku will defeat both of them.

You posted no proof to the contrary. You post speed-reader buzzwords with any justification. Where you can read in the first few chapters of the manga Izuku studies the quirks of nearly everyone he encounters. He beat Bakugou in the first field sesson by not using OfA till the very end. Bakugou cannot accept it because he is an entitled little brat.

Wait for next or next after season.

This is what should happen, the only way he can beat deku is if her gets a quirk from AFO

Why couldn't the catholic church just accept heliocentrism?

t. retards who don't know how to make a good character

I think that's actually a rather complicated topic and that most people are wrong when they assume it's just because the church was anti-science or that they needed Earth at the center of the universe.

Nigger it's been stated over and over, in both the anime and manga, that Bakugou is one of the most motivated and hardworking people in the class.

>good character
You can't make a good character from shit.

Bakugou already got offered his Sasuke moment, and he told them to eat shit
Read the manga

No seriously though you would have to be kind to not see how Baku cleverly uses his quirk like with his propulsion

so he's just going to become a rock lee side character instead, how disappointing

He is still the one outside of All Might who is responsible for most of the MCs advancements. Whatever comes after 8% I am sure it will also involve Bakugo.

Why did she need to open her clothes to make the ropes? There's plenty of skin on sight already and she was producing them from the center of her chest anyways.
Was she trying to seduce Todoroki?

Bakugou "beat" Deku in the same way my 4 year old "beats" me when we play fight. Izuku would have turned him into a charred smear on the ground if he was serious about hurting him.

Because he thinks deku looks down on him.

Because Midoryia won the lottery power by bumping into All Might while Bakugou trained his whole life to be what he is. Sure he had a great quirk, but a good quirk alone isn't enough. See Whey who has potentially one of the most powerful quirks in the show (don't make me write down why lightning is fucking retarded strong, you know it is)

Deku was just a nerd, he wanted to be a hero but made 0 effort to become one. You don't need powers to be a hero, see Stain who was practically super human just with training - And knuckleduster, a 100% quirkless guy, beat him with one punch. Not having a quirk was just Deku making excuses for his own lack of self confidence, he wanted to help people but he was weak, not just because he was quirkless, but because he was also spineless. This lack of self confidence, this weakness, Bakugou saw this and compared to himself, a person who is hard working and living up to an inflated expectation.

The point of the series is that when it starts, Deku is weak in every single aspect. He has no resolve, no quirk, no self confidence, no self esteem. But All Might saying he can be a hero triggers growth inside him and from that point forward Deku struggles not only to dominate his quirk, but also to become more strong mentally. We can see that in the first chapters Deku does nothing but cry, while if we look at him now we can see him fucking boasting.
The problem is this change was too sudden for Bakugou to follow. How the fuck this weak, spineless person all of sudden if catching up to him? You can see that the closest Midoirya gets to Bakugou, the angrier her gets. Of course part of this is due to Bakugou being a shithead, but also how unrealistic and unfair the whole thing is in his eyes: In a few months, Deku grew what Bakugou cultivated his whole life.

I think Deku was fighting with his max power he could actually draw on.

But theres still the fact that Bakugou was fighting with his quirk's max potential while Deku can only access a fraction of his quirk's max potential.

Dude, stain's quirk is a large part of why he was successful.

Yes, he is a great fighter on top of that, but his success comes from the fact that in a one on one fight, he only needs to cut you once with any of his large array of sharp objects, then he wins.

to be fair, we probably haven't seen the full extent of bakugou's quirk - we already know that the more you train a quirk the more powerful it can become, Bakugou is still young, there's plenty of time for him and his quirk to become stronger. I doubt he'll ever have the same raw power as Deku, but there's more to fighting and being a hero than just that, even All might can't do it all

No man with balls simply accepts that another man is better than him at anything, or at least they won't openly admit it.

I'm not denying that. I'm just saying you don't need a quirk to become a hero. Stain was pretty fucking amazing even without considering his quirk.

I think it takes bigger balls to admit someone might be better than you than to endlessly reject the idea.

nah that's pussy shit fampai.

It's funny how you desperately substantiate the notion that bakugou earned his power and therefore it's unfair by looking to stain, who would have clearly lost to the three youngsters without his quirk

The clear theme of the anime from the get go is that it's all a lottery, not how hard you try and train. Though that is a factor, your quirk decides your potential. Another example of this is Hitoshi, who resembled Deku in his desire to become a hero but was absolutely fucked with his quirk and was forced to even have his personality revolve around it even though that wasn't really him

It's about upholding worldview of normal people - it motivates people to think they're important and not "a mere speck of dust" - Carl Sagat.
Like, you don't walk around telling people Easter is on first full moon (pagan) after spring equinox (very pagan), since it's disillusioning them; nor are you constantly telling everyone about meaninglessness of their entropic existence. It changes nothing but raises unrest, and paradigm changes like that occur naturally as they did with sun anyway.

This stupid meme about not needing quirks to become a hero again

Think about it this way, if Stain/Sir/Aizawa/whoever that is is capable of physical feats without their quirks, then it’s more the reason that you NEED quirks because all the opponents you’re going to face are potentially capable of such feats

>The clear theme of the anime from the get go is that it's all a lottery, not how hard you try and train. Though that is a factor, your quirk decides your potential.
but that's not the theme. that's the premise Deku's life was built on from the day he found out he was quirkless. The theme is that you can accomplish your goals, despite the hand you're dealt, if you truly want what you're after.

Deku gave up on being a hero, but won the All Might lottery, so sometimes random chance saves you (and even then, he still needs to work for it since his lottery prize explodes his bones from the inside). Bakugo won the genetic lottery and looked like he was on easy street until Deku is suddenly mister bigshot. In answer to OP, bakugo can't accept that Deku is stronger because that would undermine not only him as a character, but the theme of the show. Bakugo had a golden ticket to the top but not only deku but todoroki and UA in general stole that away from him, he wasn't special or the best and now he has to fight (a bit more literally in his mind than necessary) for his dream at the top, and he will. Shinso too is a great example of this, he was screwed by his quirk, similar to deku, couldn't get into the hero course but went to UA anyway, banking on the possibility of a transfer. He impressed pro heroes, reinforced doubts about the entrance exam and earned the respect of not only his friends, but his opponent as well, despite losing. All because he sincerely wants to be a hero an is chasing his dream as much as he can.

He hasnt reached jack shit though

Knuckleduster can beat most pro heroes and he is quirkless.
You don't need a quirk to be a true hero.
You need a quirk to be a pro hero, have a career.

If Deku really only cared about saving people and wanted to truly become a hero, he wouldn't care about being quirkless. Deku wasn't hard working, he was a spineless nerd. Bakugou might've got a nice power, but the show goes out of its way to show that he worked hard to make his quirk powerful.

How come they didnt instantly die in the fight against All might? I thought they have normal human bodies unless they have quirk that alters them. And they dont have anything like that.

It's clear that in this universe that if you train enough you can do superhuman feats. See Aizawa being a literal ninja.

He was only using part of his power.

Also I guess humans of Hero Academia have evolved to be more durable.

>smarter
The midterm exam disagrees.
I stop it was stupid as fuck Bakugo is smarter but whatever.

also All Might had those weird weights on and was probably pulling his punches to the extent that he didn't obliterate his own students. Even if they were supposed to be villains and not use kid gloves, none of them wanted to murder students on school grounds.

That's basically what heroes do normally. Villains are the ones fighting with the intent to kill.

>I stop it was stupid as fuck Bakugo is smarter but whatever.
the whole premise was that bakugo was top of the class in middle school. He was a golden child his whole life, that's where his attitude comes from. Deku's a hero otaku, maybe he's better at cataloguing quirks and hero strategies than bakugo, but that doesn't mean he's also good at history or physics or whatever.

But he smashed concrete with Bakugos head. How come his head didnt become potato instantly.

not always, All Might did make the point that Villain Might didn't give a shit about collateral damage. some villains just want to watch the world burn, or rob a bank or any other thing that breaks the law, it's not always about loss of life.

He's number 4, just one under Bakugou so he's clearly intelligent too.

Bakugou being number 3 just shows that he's not just a prodigy because of his quirk.

>The theme is that you can accomplish your goals, despite the hand you're dealt, if you truly want what you're after.

This is a case of confirmation bias. You want this to be theme and are reaching for anything that might give it ground. Duku is the MC, the premise his life is built under IS the theme of the show and is constantly reinforced.

All Might, the number 1 hero was quirkless like Deku, he could never reach that level without his quirk

Because he's not. Bakugou is and has been stronger, faster and smarter than Deku. He thinks he's literally better than everyone (He's not wrong!) and seeing this weedy little shrimp looking at him as an equal pisses him off. Really detonates those sweat droplets.

Bakugou is clearly not stupid. He seems to act without thinking but the man has been blessed with godly reflexes and instincts. Even his retarded seeming moves have a lot of thought behind them.

I'm gonna go with air pressure and just take the handwave in the name of a more exciting fight scene. maybe that weird explosion head dealy on bakugo's costume cushioned his brain? fuck it.

Because like the rest of the fucking season nothing has consequences.
Oh Iida got nerve damage BUT IT CAN BE FIXED
Oh, Deku broke his arm BUT IT CAN BE FIXED INSTANTLY
Oh, Deku and Bakugo fight the number one hero giving it his all BUT THEY SUFFERED NO PERMANENT INJURIES
This season is an insult to the first.

>number 1 hero giving it his all

He pretty clearly wasn't, even ignoring the weights.

He's afraid of Deku (which is confirmed in the Drama CD) due to how much he's grown in a short time and frustrated at how Deku is more qualified to be a hero than him.

Some of that anger is directed towards himself since he knows that there are students other than Deku who are better than him, but he wants to become the top hero by his own terms. He does mellow out to Deku later and treats him more like a friendly rival than have pure animosity towards him.

>Even his retarded seeming moves have a lot of thought behind them.
this is a big thing that was pointed out a little in the USJ arc and has been hinted at in the hero's and deku's observations of bakugo but a lot of the time when he does something that seems foolhardy or rash it's not that he's dumb, it's that he either undervalues the threat/cost others perceive, or doesn't care about it/others' opinions of him.

We haven't really seen much Bakugou and Deku interaction since their fight, so its kinda hard to say that he's treating Deku like a friendly rival yet.

Bakugou did give Deku a tip on how to better use OfA (which he would've never done eariler in the series) so while they may not be buddy-buddy, it's a small step forward.

Anyone else feel the deku can't handle OFA thing is getting old?

Thats definitely true. They are in a better place than before at least.

Yes.

Dude, he's almost certainly not gonna get a full grip on it til the end of the series.

Kinda hard to justify him being an amateur if he has 100% access to OfA without issue.

My point is the "his body can't take it" is retarded shit because he's not an untrained baby. There's only so far human physique can go and he should at least have 50% up since he's not a full adult. He does train his body as well so 8% is dumb

>Guy who keeps losing is totally stronger than the guy who keeps beating him easily, all those one-sided losses are illegitimate
Are Dekufags the new Gohanfags?

FUCK DEKU

HE IS A WEAKLING I WILL KILL HIM DEAD

>In a stunning move that revolutionized fiction forever, the childhood rival was made a villain.
Delete yourselves.

Because he is an autistic spoiled brat. He only starts to mellow out after he gets the shit beat out of him by pretty much everyone.

>anime only

>This is a case of confirmation bias. You want this to be theme and are reaching for anything that might give it ground.
except it's constantly brought up that heroes go above and beyond and that being a hero isn't born of who or what you are. the climax of the deku vs. todoroki fight was todoroki realizing he wanted to be his own hero and swallowing his daddy issues to do it. koji and jiro beat present mic because koji psyched himself up to live his dream. mineta's fucking midterm story was that he DID have a goal and he DID have something to achieve, shallow as he was he too could be a real hero. even the villains, the dichotomy of stain and shigaraki was that stain had something he believed in and wanted to accomplish while shigaraki was just lashing out like a child and so couldn't achieve anything himself. even the recent string of flashbacks. suneater and kirishima both boil down to "I'm so lame and depressing, but someone convinced me to be a hero and I'm gonna fucking do it" while mirio has his dad specifically tell him their quirks are bad for heroing and he goes nad does it anyway and even held his own quirkless as the ultimate proof that you are not the hand you are dealt.

>Duku is the MC, the premise his life is built under IS the theme of the show and is constantly reinforced.
a) the premise is flipped on its head as soon as All Might tells him he can be a hero, so having it be the theme of the series and immediately blowing it away is stupid and
b) when is it reinforced? my confirmation bias is painted across the whole series, how many people are pidgeonholes by their circumstances and are incapable of rising above despite their desires?

If Deku could use 100% OFA all the time like All Might there would be no point to the show.

>reading comprehension

Pretty much this, but a little more. You can add that his big role model seemingly only has eyes for Deku for no apparent reason. That probably pisses him off even more, cause why would he have eyes for Deku but no one else, like him for example. After their confrontation when Bakugou learns their secret, he immediately starts to be more friendly

he's actually gotten relatively little shit beaten out of him. all might predictably curb stomped him and deku, but he's done a lot of the stomping. what mellowed him was losing and/or failing despite his physical dominance. losing the first combat to midoriya, being kidnapped (just in general, I'm sure he thought it was a bitch move), failing the hero license exam, and taking All Might's depowering as his fault and therefore a personal failing.

Bakugou getting knee'd so hard that he flies into the next building just to come back immediately should tell you enough. Also Endeavor being able to keep up with Noumus physically.

It's obviously like One Piece for example where humans can grow a lot more from training to match the superpowers of their world. Take it as artistic freedom to keep things interesting.

Didn't that whole theme get reinforced with the introduction of Mirio and all the disadvantages of his quirk?

Because that would mean he is wrong.
And he doesn't want to be wrong.

If he did then the title might as well change to One Punch Lad

there are lolis in the real world
is just REALY REALY REAAAALY ilegal to do anything to then

Here's a starter kit.

>Knuckleduster can beat most pro heroes and he is quirkless.
Knuckleduster has as much plot armor as Batman.
The moment he took down a giant with a single kick to the face was the moment I stopped taking Illegals seriously.

Not true, heroes like Eraserhead are pretty OP even without quirks aswell. I mean he can erase some kind of quirks but remember how he is fighting with his ropes? He is on the same strength level as knuckle, I assume some other heroes are like this aswell.
So even without quicks people in MHA are way too strong compared to our world.
Just remember all those people getting beaten into the wall and not much has happened to them (they didn't have body strengthening quirck at all, the last all might vs bakugou, I don't remember bakugou having quirk whihc protects him from having his body crushed)?

Hey look!
It's my christmas cake starter kit!
But what's that pink circular thing in the middle of the screen?

leave no dna behind user
NOTHING

>Being this amateur
user, you cum inside her, wait 3 days and then left her covered in a cocktail of other men's semen.

How you get the semen is up to you.