The official web of the anime has changed and now, it redirect you to other that said in the www:tv1st

The official web of the anime has changed and now, it redirect you to other that said in the www:tv1st.
littlewitchacademia.jp
It could be possible that there will be other seasson incoming?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ne_go_m/status/912671254905155584
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck of LWAtards
Your threads is Banned on Sup Forums

No thanks. After the lackluster ending of the first season and the gigantic trek that was actually getting to its plot I hope the LWA franchise does nothing more than release artbooks.

That cour2 Official art is truly horribly misleading

They had two cours of time to give characters more background, show other stuff than Akko being a fangirl or make some world building and they didn't do it so fuck that not gonna waste my time on this again. The dream episode was good though.

>Woodward is obviously evil guise!
I remember.

Man, i wish i could forget this show.
Fucking wasted potential, it hurts.

You know what I'd like in a second season? Character songs. Not in the show itself, just as promotional material.

Overall the series was great when it was more about one-off "filler" episodes, particularly ones that put the spotlight on the side characters, and went off the rails a bit when the actual plot took over.

I'd be interested in a new season if they went full-on witch academy slice of life like the better parts of the first two cours basically were.

How long before this is deleted, even KLK threads were being deleted last night, did Sup Forums finally fall out of love with Trigger?

Hour or two
Faster if shitposters posting

Choose your gf my dudes.
Correct answer is Constanze

Damn, thread is pretty dead today. Then again it is pretty early over here.

>I don't care if I got a D
I don't mind either

After last night, Trigger threads are done for on Sup Forums 5 fucking threads were deleted in rapid succession. that means if you want to talk about LWA or KLK it's time for you to head over to >>//trash//, sorry but that's the rules, Trigger threads are like Monster Monsune and RWBY threads, only allowed when it;s recent, so if you want some trigger related thing to talk about you have to talk about their new show about the guy who gets in his robot waifu

it's never happening, they told the story they wanted to tell
it would be as pointless as a Kill la Kill s2

Mind showing me that rule my dude?

This is the most moronic thing the "they do it for free's" have enforced. Why can't people just talk about their fucking cartoons? Time would be better spent deleting Sup Forums and Sup Forums and /soc/, etc.

We should probably start creating legitimate topics to talk about.
Other than shitposting of course.

It's kinda an unwritten rule by the community that's always here, they mark the threads like these down until a mod deletes them and keep doing it until the fanbase just gives up and leaves, you guys must have really pissed someone off to get them this mad at you, maybe it was Betrayalfag back for revenge. Because if I remember he hated everything Trigger and was trying to sue them.

Guess we'll have to lower the shitposting a bit and act like the good Christians we always were.

That's right, no more fanfiction, no more ridiculously detailed shippings, no more VNfag and especially no more greentext RP. Gotta cut that shit out if you want to avoid the the trash bin. You'd do well to just story time and talk about the manga as it's the only official LWA thing still running.

Because all of them is shipposting bullshit like Diakko, Charoix, AnAkko, & Ryusatsuki.
It deserved to be deleted

I hope there won't be season 2. Season 1 sucked dicks.

Shippers definitively need to stfu or at least tone it down. But it goes to the other side as well for spurging out over it so the entire thread goes to shit.
Greentexts needs to stay though, shit funny.

I think it was the sakugafags that got really pissed when Tattun made fun of them.

Here's something nice
twitter.com/ne_go_m/status/912671254905155584

We need more Ursula smut

noice
Christmas cake give me life

Thanks based user
also why are french anime characters so good while irl french people suck

Chariot is French?

>Waifufagging
This thread will be deleted in 15 minutes.

>Chariot du nord
What did you think she was?

A witch

Yes, implied by the official web before the second cour started and confirmed by the databook.

Really need to get that chronicle.
Anyone who got it, where'd you get it from?

I got mine off cdjapan but they're sold out now

Amazon.

I can only find it on Amazon japan. Is there any special conditions for ordering a book or not?

Now that you mention it, I never thought about it. I remember buying an old PS1 game from Amazon.jp about a year ago and had no problems at all with the shipping, granted said shipping was kinda expensive, but other than that, no issues. I think that, if we are talking about special conditions, one of them would be to make sure they ship to your country.

I'm not sure if they also sell it in these places, but have you tried Amiami or Nippon Yassan?

Never ordered anything outside of the U.S. Same with any anime figures, figma, nendodroid, etc. Is there a quickstart guide/thread somewhere?

>LWA season 2 confirmed

I've only had bad experiences ordering from Non-American Continents.

>Order shaving brush from Italy
>For whatever reason they ship it through Russia, China, Japan, Hawaii, California, Texas, Florida and then finally my address.
>I live in NY

Search for the buyfag threads here, if there isn't one right now in the catalog, search the archives, they usually post a "newfag" FAQ so that people don't spam with newfag questions.

It's a mutual thing from both countries. Japan is enamored of certain things about France and vice-versa

Well, she's a witch from France,

I still wonder why she did that? Akko's too dim to see her as Chariot even with her eyes uncovered.

The yandere Ursula and the Sucy cucking Akko with Ando ones have been particularly entertaining.

Considering that Ursula is also a bit silly herself, she not only overstimated Akko's intuition, but she was also embarrassed she was looking her directly into her eyes.

They really are dorks

She was also trying to avoid direct eye contact when she was serving her tea.

I /want/ to like this, but it just looks off to me. Like her legs look disproportionately small, and I cannot for the life of me figure out where her waist or hips are supposed to be.

It gets to the point that Japan even recognizes the disillusionment with the reality of France as a diagnosable medical condition.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

I don't remember Chariot having such huge honkers.

Jesus Christ, Japan.

Only Ursulafags stays on dead LWA threads nowadays.
Wake up, your waifu isnt real.
Also she is the worst girl along with Croix
Make your own waifu thread on

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

It's the Frogs' fault for letting them down

>ordering page also says Season 1 BD set when it used to say just BD set

There's also two ovas

Holy shit

>LWA animated by Kyoani
I fucking really hope so, this show is better with witches doing cute things than witches doing Sup Forums things

I think the boobs are too big and that's why it looks off. Should be more like oic related.

Only Ursula/Chariotfags stays on dead LWA threads nowadays.
Wake up, your waifu isnt real.
Also she is the worst girl along with Croix
Make your own waifu thread on

>Kyoani
What are the chances? After what happened with One Punch Man, is it plausible? I don't think so.

Name one point in history where France has actually done something that lived up to expectations?

T.I.L.

I'm alright with witches doing magical Sup Forums things. Leave the muggles to their own boring lives.

Absolutely zero
Also LWA artstyle is defined by Trigger's cartoony style of animation.
If you actually want Kyoani to do it then you're just asking for a completely different show. One with lots of character and romance melodrama and no fun doki doki and waku waku.

>melodrama and no fun doki doki and waku waku.
The horror. THE HORROR

AKA 'everything Trigger does ever.' Fun, expressive art, terrible writing. The former goes a long way though, given this is a visual medium.

I meant the pic of her kneeling.

>He forgets K-ON

Everytime someone says Paris or France isn't that bad, I think of this. If a country actually makes up a mental disorder because of how much of a let down Paris is, then Paris is irredemably shit.

Maid Dragon was pretty cartoony and fun too.

Sup Forums is everything wrong with TV LWA, user.
I rather season 2 cancelled rather than another Sup Forums plot

Maid dragon is a manga adaption though and the least Kyoani Kyoani show in years.

Again, that's muggle Sup Forums. Witch Sup Forums would be much more interesting, as long as there's a healthy dose of whimsy and cute witch antics as well.

Too bad TV LWA theres only muggle Sup Forums rather than witches Sup Forums

>Diana and Akko relationship becomes shameless yuri baiting
>Half the episodes are devoted to SoL common stories, like new year ep, christmas ep and valentine day ep
>Andrew and Frank become the fujobait couple
>They add a loli witch

I just finished watching this show last Sunday and I want more

Vaccine

They'd never make a wacky fun episode. Episode 3 is distinctly Trigger and you wouldn't get those with any other studio.

You watched the OVAs too right?

By God, you're right.

Why is it that whenever Sucy does the most horrible shit in greentexts, it never feels like it's out of her character?

Yes, I need that LWA game right now.

I actually haven't watched the OVA's yet purely because my Job is currently in season and I work like 12 hour shifts.

She never seemed to want Anderew before tho

The game is got 75% chance of became shit.
See the gameplay videos.
Dont hyping too much.

So did the new chapter of LWA get translated yet?

Sneaky akko

I don't really I just want more LWA
and the combat is similar to DFO and I like that game
I'm going Constanze, Suzy and Lotte for my team. Best girls of the anime

Is it even out?

Just watched the two movies but it looks like some of the series' episodes are rehashes, particularly the first 3. How good is the series comepared to the movies?

It's ok.

Opinion from a lot of people is that the OVAs are better than TVLWA, or atleast the first OVA. I still like TVLWA though

Eh, alright. I'll still watch the series but with lower expectations then. by the OVAs you mean the movies right? The first one and Enchanted Parade?

OVA's are generally agreed to be better than the series. The series is okay but it's like it's confused about what it wants to be.