How quickly Sup Forums forgets a hero

How quickly Sup Forums forgets a hero.

I dedicate this thread to Thomas Alexander Mair.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-hate-crime-bacon-mosque-man-jailed-15-years-michael-wolfe-florida-a8098926.html
talkradio.co.uk/news/former-britain-first-leader-paul-golding-jailed-eight-weeks-over-mosque-video-1612157876#TUIKAKX5mxS3pKw6.99
lythamstannesexpress.co.uk/news/crime/mosque-attackers-jailed-1-6959659
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and press P to Praise

Can i get a quick rundown ?

Picked exactly the right kind of target-- an elite who was responsible. Didn't waste himself on some random mudshit.

>celebrating a politician's murderer

Very siegepilled of you.

F

So he actually did it?

It's the Englishman that killed that MP-- Jo Cox-- on the eve of the Brexit vote.

A disturbing thing is that right after it happened the SPLC released his receipts for WN books. Somehow they had possession of his reciepts for books he had bought years and years earlier. One has to wonder how (((they))) got them.

Hail Mair

and this political prisoner too

Yeah that was very revealing. They had scans on the purchases.

>>celebrating a traitor politician's exta judicial death

fify

Killing a fucking baby though?

Casualties of war I'm afraid

You know they are not refugees. Refugees by law go to the nearest safe country. At any time in their history they could have claimed to be refugees. They are colonists. Multi culturslism is advert spin for colonies set up here by a foreign powers in a coordinated effort across the west.

And yet more political prisoners of ZOG

>Two ex-servicemen, one a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan once based at Woolwich barracks, firebombed a mosque in “an act of retribution” for the attack on Lee Rigb

F

Baby?
You meant babe? I would after few shots

This is now a political prisoners thread

>Former soldier jailed for hanging severed pig's head on mosque gate

>Man jailed for 15 years for hate crimes after leaving bacon in mosque

And I thought ZOG was bad here

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-hate-crime-bacon-mosque-man-jailed-15-years-michael-wolfe-florida-a8098926.html

Fucking based

>Osborne tells the court 'God bless you all, thank you' after beng sentenced to minimum term of 43 years

>Kevin Crehan and Mark Bennett admitted placing the flag of St George outside the mosque, bearing the slogan “No more mosques, no more refugees”. They also admitted leaving bacon sandwiches on the doorstep, but said they didn’t throw any bacon.

>The former leader of far-right group Britain First has been jailed for eight weeks for breaching a court order not to enter a mosque or encourage others to do so.

Paul Golding, who stood for London Mayor earlier this year, was found guilty of visting a mosque in Cardiff, thereby breaching a High Court injunction imposed on Aug

Read more at talkradio.co.uk/news/former-britain-first-leader-paul-golding-jailed-eight-weeks-over-mosque-video-1612157876#TUIKAKX5mxS3pKw6.99

DEATH TO TRAITORS
FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN

>Four men have been jailed for a total of more than three years over the throwing of a pig’s head into the grounds of a mosque two days after the murder of soldier Lee Rigby.

Read more at: lythamstannesexpress.co.uk/news/crime/mosque-attackers-jailed-1-6959659

Lol

Fucking pussies like you pathetic, soft white cunts on here

I'm sure the limp-wristed faggot is being treated well by the brothers in prison

>Four racist youths were jailed for their attack on a Mosque and hurling a brick at the Mosques’s Imam

A pic of the outrageous crime
Far worse than raping children

You dare to speak om th white man's thread wogboy?

Back to your child rape slum now before I get angry

>hree people have been arrested on suspicion of racially aggravated arson after fireworks were set off inside a mosque .

Emergency services were called to the Islamic Cultural Centre on Water Street in Rhyl just before 9pm last night.

Police have arrested two men aged 36 and 34 and an 18-year-old woman in connection with the incident where fortunately no one was injured and no damage was caused.

>Simon Beech, 23, and Garreth Foster, 29, both from Hartshill, Stoke-on-Trent, were convicted of arson following the incident at the mosque in Regent Road, Hanley, last December.
Both men denied charges of arson during the four-day trial at Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court.
The men were sentenced to ten years each in prison today (December 8).

literally jailed for longer than raping a child

>A 21-year-old man who dumped a pig's head outside a mosque has been jailed for three months.

>Rory Rowbottom left the animal part outside the Muslim place of worship in Pound Street, Newbury, Berkshire, last October

The sperg killed a female Remain campaigning MP right before the Brexit vote, shouting "Britain first".

Any other time and maybe I'd give him an F, but he nearly threw the entire fcking Brexit referendum. I distinctly remember thinking "well that's Brexit fucked now, the uninformed will just vote to remain to stop the country becoming hate-filled and intolerant", and then the next polls that came out dipped in support for the leave side. It was lucky that Brexit still won.

This guy on the other hand...

F

Reminder that Jo ‘I campaigned for white helmet terrorists’ Cox’s constituency voted to leave even after her murder

How can we start shipping weapons to the UK?

>A man and a woman who threw bacon at a mosque have been jailed for their part in the racially motivated attack.

>Douglas Cruikshank, 39, and 18-year-old Chelsea Lambie threw bacon at the window of Edinburgh's Central Mosque and wrapped the meat around door handles on January 31 last year.

Edinburgh Sheriff Court heard they and a third offender were associated with the Scottish Defence League, prosecutors said.

Wayne Stilwel, 25, from Gorebridge, Midlothian, previously admitted his involvement and was sentenced to 10 months in September

Thank God our brave police and courts are defending our muslims from such terrible abuse and horror

Poor, pathetic, ugly white cunts

Even when you go against us in the most cowardly way possible the police still nick you

The IRA seemed to have no trouble.

this

they were getting them from Gadaffi, not the US...

strip them down into parts and ship them inside other things

>Any other time and maybe I'd give him an F, but he nearly threw the entire fcking Brexit referendum

It was odd timing to be sure but I never doubted something like that would swing it. More an issue if some useless media whore that teenagers liked came out against Brexit and swung it.

You do need the (((coppers))) to protect you, you're right there paki
However it is the jews that run the Home Office that are actually behind your current safe situation

So, a terrorist basically. I take it you guys are in full support of ISIS and the 9/11 hijackers as well?

He is a fucking chav. A chav scum man who killed an intelligent career women who had a big and inspiring future ahead of her.

Fuck you

They got some later from Libya - most of their arms were US M16s

is he that guy that strapped pipe bombs to him and cinderblocks and jumped off a cliff shot himself in the head lit himself on fire exploded pipe bombs the hanged and caught it on camera. It was one of the most epic things I've ever seen.

Devilish.

Get a sentence that is similar to committing arson. They are sending the wrong message here. If the sentence is the same, are you going to bring bacon or gasoline.

If you are going to risk your life you should never risk it for trivial reasons for sure

It wasn't us that needed protecting when the edl were marching

Back before you brave white warriors retreated to the internet like the pathetic, spineless, worthless pieces of shit you are

When does namefagging finally becomes a bannable offence with permanent mac blocking?

Mad wog is mad

This

>A man who attempted to set fire to a mosque has today been sentenced to three years and nine months in prison.

P for all our Political Prisoners

You will be justified

>Two Polish migrants have been jailed for a “racially motivated attack” after throwing rashers of bacon inside a London mosque

>
The men pleaded guilty at Highbury Corner >Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday the 4th of October, before being remanded in custody and were sentenced on Tuesday the 1st of November to eight months’ imprisonment

So many slide threads right now

(((they))) are hard at work

bump u cunts