Why do Chr*stians insist on calling themselves monotheists?

Why do Chr*stians insist on calling themselves monotheists?

because its not humanly possible to understand the Trinity

The Father is God
Christ is God
The Holy Spirit is God

simaltaneously,
The Father is not the Son is not the Holy Spirit

also, Christ is both Man and God, flesh and spirit

we dont understand because we cannot comprehend God

It seems more likely that the trinity is just made up horseshit.

>we dont understand because we cannot comprehend God
Yet you can comprehend Him well enough to come up with these bullshit excuses for your blatant polytheism.

>Zeus is God
>Vulcan is God
>Poseidon is God
>simultaneously
>Zeus is not Vulcan is not Poseidon

Based J*w. Christians are Tritheists.

Trinity is three incarnation of the same divine essence. If you want to compare with polytheism, then it would rather be Zeus / bull Zeus / rain Zeus : three incarnations, one God.
I kinda hate myself for this analogy.

Threeists

FIFY

Just as you can have ice, liquid water, and steam. God can have three forms at once.

Erasmus and later Anton Oehmbs tried to restore true tritheism but the Catholic Church suppressed them.

Biblical Christiainity confesses three Gods in one Godhead.

your relentless attempts to control sexuality justify your death

Deo Uno et Trino
Opuscula

I personally believe it was an attempt to sell monotheism to pagans.

This book will change your understanding of God.

Go find the wall separating gog & magog your so-called "God" talks about, then we can talk. You weren't even able to understand Jesus' message.

Oehmbs was a Catholic minor canon (a non-priest clergy role in cathedrals, rare nowadays) who rediscovered the true teachings of the earliest church fathers.

Tritheism is biblical and true. You can be a monotheist all you want, but it won't do you much good if monotheism is false.

If God is a God of gods, other gods must exist. Or else you're saying God is the god of a bunch of useless idols.

It’s not surprising a Jew thinks there are limitations to what God can be.

Jesus said, to God anything is possible, so why couldn’t he assume three different forms. Who are you to say what God can or cannot do.

>God must be limitless
Isn't that a limitation?

>Biblical Christiainity confesses three Gods in one Godhead.
Wrong.

No because limitlessness can contain a limitless amount of limited things.

I don’t think so.

Taking into consideration of the vastness of the universe, and it’s complexity, how can a tiny human being even be able to grasp at what means to be the creator of it all.

I think its impossible. Hence If God wants to connunicare with its creation then it can do assuming whatever form it wants.

Through Jesus we get the closest we can get to a human understanding of the nature of God.

Jews are fixated on your notion of what God is; and what his Messiah is supposed to be, and hence you reject Christ. I think you are wrong but, it’s your choice.

Th

He is omniscient and omnipotent, but chose to let their free will to his children. This isn't a limitation but a choice : non-determinism.
We can't fully comprehend this, since god works in mysterious ways.

It's henotheistic, just like Judaism is. Bet the rabbis don't tell you about the Divine council of gods

I think it's more likely that God possessed Jesus and used his skin suit to prove to humans what is possible with our skin suits.

It's right there in Genesis 2. And Job.