Untitled

I guess handholding without gloves was a bad idea.

I don't think so. I don't remember losing a pregnancy test and I don't see why I would even own one in the first place.

Unpossible, I wouldn't fuck a girl with a 20 ft pole, let alone my own dick.

You seem awful smug about trapping a neet with no realistic chance at a good income with a baby.

D-domo.

>implying my yellow crystalized cum could impragnate even the most ovulating fertile grill

why would I own a pregnancy test

This. Sorry, hun. It's not that I'm dumb, more dysfunctional and slow.

This reminds me of that reaction image of a guy picking up the phone but the phone was actually a gun and then he says "its for you"
Does anybody have that image?

I do.

Th-Thanks.

Why would i need a pregnancy test?

Good. Just checking.

>yellow crystalized cum

That means I can fuck her without consequence now, right?

She's hardly going to get DOUBLE-Pregnant...

Aren't you afraid of impregnating your daughter?

It's actually my dream.

That will be a problem

As expected

I used to think that the way pregnancy test worked was that the mother used the stick first, and it would show + or whatever if she was pregnant, then the dad used the stick too to show they were the father like some kind of paternity thing. But the second part is some kind of completely different test. But like all the scenes in a movie or television show where a mother shows a positive test to a father and the father didn't take it and pee on it I thought was the character saying, 'I don't care to 'check' if I'm the father because I love you.' Like it was meant to show that they love and trust each other that they didn't need to check, but that the mother was still offering.

No.

Aaaa
Komaru naaa

That's what happens when one of your gintokis dies.

You mean your nutbladder?

Get out of here Jaime "sister fucking" Lannister

Kind of, though instead of a borked prostate its just a dead ball.

But does the other one still work? People with one ball can still have kids.

but how all of Sup Forums including me are cute lolis

>gintoki
You misunderstood. The Japanese word for balls is kintama. Gintama was the pun. Gintoki is just the dude's name.

>dead ball
I had to get one taken out entirely and mine works just fine, but I'm sure an actual dead one is a lot different from just getting one surgically removed.

Little girls can't get little girls pregnant.

>okay.jpg

Don't even start fucking before you put on a condom, you won't be able to pull it. Pulling out is the worst.