Italy/pol/ ELECTION DAY [How leftists will ever recover?]

- HOW TO VOTE -
la7.it/la7racconta/video/elezioni-politiche-2018-23-02-2018-234871

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

MiniBOTs:
imgur.com/a/PYcLl

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union [English]
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
34% of Italians Want to Expel all Foreigners, Recent Survey Says [English]
archive.is/SB7M2

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration [English]
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna [Eng Translate]
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples [Eng Translate]
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/eYgrq

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Memelord (Lega): "We need to completely shut down Antifa" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/6sLAG

Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore [Eng Translate]
archive.is/O5CEu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html
hooktube.com/LdhQzXHYLZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
lastampa.it/2018/02/25/italia/cronache/contratto-di-governo-alla-tedesca-di-maio-ora-guarda-a-pd-leu-e-bonino-xKcuvKlltAllnda3PRTGaK/pagina.html
express.co.uk/news/world/926944/Angela-Merkel-SPD-coalition-deal-Emmanuel-Macron-European-Union-project
twitter.com/giuliabianchi69/status/970290150554177537
youtube.com/watch?v=dF0sg7Cee9A
ilfoglio.it/politica/2018/02/16/news/i-giovani-premiano-lega-e-m5s-e-sognano-salvini-leader-179309/
youtube.com/watch?v=_wvwKbiTjK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nation Election Day: 4 March 2018
LAST OFFICIAL POLL [15/02/2018]

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound Italia [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/neofascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [classic liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [progressives/SJWs] 1,5%

Partito Comunista Italiano [communists] 0,2%

How does the youth vote? Pls respond

DANGER!
A
N
G
E
R

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html

LGBT activists launched their agenda and Liberi e Uguali agreed in push it when they will be elected.

Their agenda:

>Marriage for everyone
Marriage is a religious ritual, atheists, faggots and dykes can have a private contract if they want to regulate their relationship.

>Give the option to fags and dykes to grow childrens
Kids need both a mom and a dad to grow up as sane persons. Absolutely degenerate.

>Laws agains homophobia and transphobia
The fuck this even means? The State decide who can I hate and who I cant? Nonsense, also this would be incostitutional.

>Artificial insemination law for lesbians
These people must be insane. Kids happens because penis in bagina, not because science magic tricks. You know this since 5 years old.

>Remove the transgender status of mental illness
So they wanna make me believe a dude who think he's a girl born in the wrong body isnt a mental retard? This is absolute nonsense.

Spread it like fire, we need Liberi e Uguali outside the parliament (under 3%). I dont want people who agree with these nonsense near any Istitutional building.

who is /ourguy/?

1) Italian Election: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
hooktube.com/LdhQzXHYLZ4

2) Black Pigeon Speaks vid:
Electoral New HOPE: Italy STRIKES BACK at the EU (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw

3) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

4) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

Lega Nord.

Si vota così per tutte le 3 schede (rosa, gialle e verde per Lazio/Lombaqrdia).
Non cascate per lo shill piddino che vuole farvi sprecare il voto.

Good luck guys!

REMINDER THAT VOTO DISGIUNTO MAKES YOUR VOTE UNVALID! VOTE ONLY FOR +EUROPA AND NOT OTHERS, I DIDN'T KNOW VOTO DISGIUNTO WAS NOT PERMITTED BIT A FUCKING user SAID IT WAS PERMITTED AND I WASTED A VOTE AGAINST THIS FASCIST RACIST! DON'T DO VOTO DISGIUNTO!

Based Finn

Good luck brothers, Benito Mussolini did nothing wrong!

>+EUROPA

Actually YOU CAN VOTO DISGIUNTO if you vote for +EUROPA.

IN DEPTH GUIDE
HOW TO VOTE
WEBM RELATED
>close eyes
>visualize the memelord smiling in front of you
>open eyes
>VOTE LEGA (X on Lega)
>smile
>scream "NIGGERS" while exiting the voting room

>- HOW TO VOTE -
>Italians can't even vote without a guide
How moronic a country can you be?

VOTE CASAPOUND YOU IDIOTS, STOP DIVIDING YOUR VOTES BETWEEN CASAPOUND AND LEGA AND JUST VOTE CASAPOUND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DON'T FORGET TO LICK THE PENCIL WHILE VOTING +EUROPA OR YOUR VOTE WILL BE CHANGED

so what are the chances movimento 5 fessi makes an alliance with the left to fuck us over?

>I'm a Fascist but Mussolini was a dickhead
This is what I'm saying in public to normalize my views and make people sympathize with them

votato PD

stay mad pollastri

REMEMBER TO DO VOTO DISGIUNTO
you can actually vote for CASAPOUND and then for the single LEGA candidate to boost their votes in the uninominale college.
you can put two signs on two different synbols on the same papers, picrelated

They change electoral law every time

Lega never voted something bad, and has Bagnai and Borghi. But CP will surely never govern this time and can even not enter into the parliament.

So? "There's a possibility that Lega into the right wing coalition will transform itself into a liberal commie pro UE party, so I will vote for a party that will probably not even join the parliament"

Strong logic.

>stay mad
Non siamo noi quelli che stanotte si addormenteranno piangendo. Avete perso il 20% in un anno e mezzo

I'd rather contribute to the centre-right coalition getting more seats

People vote for M5S because they don't like regular politics/politicians. The minute the join the old guard they lose all support.

not that low since they HAVE to ally with someone,
but i wouldn't expect it to happen

FAKE AND GAY

Daily reminder that Bonino is shittino.

100%

already voted them, both senate and chamber

Guys i've failed you..
I wanted to vote for LEGA as you guys have said, but when it actually was the time to vote I panicked and crossed the PD symbol...I'm sorry guys

AUSBRO HERE.

MY PIZZA BASED FRIENDS

I AM GIVING YOU MY ENERGY

TAKE MY ENERGY AND BECOME UNKEKED ITALY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

extremely hig
lastampa.it/2018/02/25/italia/cronache/contratto-di-governo-alla-tedesca-di-maio-ora-guarda-a-pd-leu-e-bonino-xKcuvKlltAllnda3PRTGaK/pagina.html

THIS MAN IS A LIAR YOU CAN ONLY DO THAT WITH +EUROPA (HENCE THE + IN THE NAME)

If they pull such a trick, bye-bye voting base, most of them move towards Lega/far right and complete utter shitshow

Just vote for the party that will cuck and fuck the EU up.

Look at what Macron is doing right now.

express.co.uk/news/world/926944/Angela-Merkel-SPD-coalition-deal-Emmanuel-Macron-European-Union-project

Do you want this shit Italy? Micron and Derkel to rule you for eternity whilst you take in more and more niggers and they set the rules?

Italy you are a valuable nation with an amazing history, don't let the scum French and scum Germans ruin you. Please! Wipe the smug smirks off those ugly cunts faces!

They're Soros' property now, they aren't edgy like they used to be.

ok then
VOTE LEGA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They made a national poll between age 11-19 and most favorite politicians was vid related

ドゥーチェ!
ドゥーチェ!
ドゥーチェ!

If 5 stelle makes an alliance with either PD or Forza Italia they might just stop existing since the whole point of the movement was to reject alliances with the "parties that ruined the country".

Sounds legit

heartily kek'ed

Casapound can in the best scenario barely get in parliment. They can't stop the nigger flood.

Nope. They can do whatever they want. They are completely different than any other party in the world. They don't have any other equivalent.

Link?

voted casapound, get fucked optic fags

ma quanto cretini bisogna essere per voler uscire dall'UE? demenza pura. Siamo finiti se usciamo dall'UE, dazi e chiusura esporti, la fine. Ma bravi, chissà che possiate morire di fame tutti, dementi fascistelli minorenni e minorati.

>tfw RAENZEE final attack hits you
np, you won't be spared when the purge comes tho.

Yes it is. I am an axious person you know

FUCK YOU STUPID IDIOT I DID IT AND I WASTED A FUCKING VOTE AGAINST FASCISM AND RACISM!
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU TOO
AND FUCK YOU TOO

to what?

Fake news. Don't do this or you'll vote will be invalid.

turnout at 12:30 am of 19,38%
higher than 2013
source sky

For CasaPound any vote above 3% is useless, the goal with them is to get into Parliament.
The goal with Lega is to have the coalition win WITH Lega as the first party, in order to supposedly have Salvini as Prime Minister.
Whatever anons want to vote between CPI and Lega is fine, FD'I too brings votes to the coalition but takes them away from Lega since Meloni will never be PM.

twitter.com/giuliabianchi69/status/970290150554177537

SHADILAY!

I swear to God Luigi if you don't stop constantly posting Anchovy I'm going to drive down to the border and benis the first italian qt I find

You're driving me crazy man

youtube.com/watch?v=dF0sg7Cee9A

faggot

The poll

this is actually a bad sign
Less abstained = more for M5S

DO NOT BELIEVE HIS LIES THIS MAN IS A RUSSIAN HACKER BOT.
VOTO DISGIUNTO IS PERFECTLY FINE WITH +EUROPA

Reminder to vote for M5S

CasaPound is a wasted vote
vote lega to defeat Berlusconi and the globalists

ilfoglio.it/politica/2018/02/16/news/i-giovani-premiano-lega-e-m5s-e-sognano-salvini-leader-179309/

>
EU is italy only chance of survival. WIthout EU we are dead moose meat, we are not UK, we are a shit nation. I voted PD so we can work with EU

Yes do it pls! we need you germans to bleach us

Fuck off EU.

>checked

KEK, guide our beloved Patria

People still view him badly in Italy? Thats a shame, I joke that hitler did nothing wrong, but he actually did. What the fuck did ole Mussolini do wrong outside of backing the wrong horse in the race?
I mean, Germany, Russia, Japan, even England had death camps, but Italy, I can think of nothing, if anything the only good guys during WWII was you(Italy), everyone else was some from of evil.

EL CINEGRO

You should vote against this

This. Only + Europa and Liberi e uguali allow voto disgiunto.
Do not listen to salvini shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wvwKbiTjK8

They were supposed to be Eurosceptic as well, but look at how that turned out.

When are the results out my dudes? Is there coverage in English?

i did my part, now we wait and hope that salvini wins

Wrong, silent majority tired of this bullshit voting il Salvatore.
That's why 40% """indecisi""" till today.

Fuck off Russian shill.

t.cuck

No we don't want MS13 in Europe, that's an Amerimexican problem.

The EU needs Italy more than Italy needs the EU.

Even after 50 times, this video makes me wet.

Giulia who did you voted for?

any live results?

tomorrow i think

Is this good or bad?

Go on, lads.

>prefers to be a slave

La mostruosità ebraica.....

You will enjoy being a uke no matter who wins

I want to fuck EVERY italian anime girl

I'm gonna hack your pc, better watch your tongue.

No, count starts tonight at 23

>post in italian
>absolutely mindless pessimism
You're either a PD shill or a reddit troll, or just plain brainded. Anyhow I'll tell you this:
Noone said anything about leaving the EU. It's literally in noone's intention at least for this legislatura. Silvio is a neocon and he brings 15% of coalition votes with him, if Salvini dares moving in the direction of Italeave he's gone forever.
Leaving the euro is another thing, but still won't happen according to the current programs. But the EU? Not for some time

Also, I get you're pro EU or something, right? Instead of pointing to finger so angrily at those who hate the EU, why don't you all take 5 minutes and think about WHY everybody hate you folks? You're a disgrace to the european people

bad. very bad

I DON'T SPEAK DOLMIO, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?