They want you to believe this man killed millions

>they want you to believe this man killed millions
post rare hitlers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kWFjY6-lVew
youtube.com/watch?v=Ncw7x7xWuPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> but remember the 6 gorillion goy

Literally, a drug hating, poor hippy vegan artist that wanted to hand feed animals.

>a drug hating
Wat? The Nazis loved drugs. Many of them studied the occult and experimented with all sorts of herbs Hitler used stimulants all the time and probably took psychedelics with his occult buddies.

>posting literal soyboy pictures

Not rare but the quote is perfect with OP pic

It is weird how Hitler had the skills to become a politician. He was an only child, had no father, only had like one friend, spend a shitton of time alone, would often be in his appartment, sitting in the gutter or in the forrest walking. He did kinda poorly in school, which he later regretted. He spend his time drawing and watching Opera. Granted, Wagner may have helped him with his speeches and dramatic feel. But being a politician is also very much about the social skills. Hitler did not grow up as a community organizer. He was not the leader of any youth organization. He did not teach others or run a business with many people. How did he go from making an impressive speech at some pub filled with angry Germans to being able to lead and operate an entire state?

You can see the shame on the grand marshal`s face when he looks over the autistic vegan. top kek.

Passion and self-confidence.

Magick. Research the Thule Society, and their invocation of Charlemagne. Hitler also recorded hearing a guiding voice, which saved his life in the war.

>Worships a nappy-headed faggot who never had a job and who's only famous for writing some shitty book that only (((college professors))) and furries love
>calls Hitler a soyboy
Get the fuck out, commie

>the Thule Society

The leader of the danish nationalist party has the last name 'Thulesen'. Which means 'son of Thule'. Hmm.

Hitler literally consumed soy based products on daily basis.

youtu.be/kWFjY6-lVew

Based.

Rate my meme lads

Ahh the kikes have arrived I see

>chad salute vs. the virgin walk

If you think about it, do we treat Hitler the same way libtards treat Trudeau ?

Is this picture shopped or real

>fuck, it's the allies. put your cool face on

Naughty

Such a horrible man, right? Stalin's Order 227 was good, right?

obviously real.

Go to Argentina?

Shopped

Shit tier

I'd rather not visit south America

I wouldn't believe a leaf but since you got trips I'll trust you

Werner Goldberg was dishonorably discharged from the military and his family deported.

D๐–Šutschl๐–†nd ๐–Šrw๐–†ch๐–Š
Germany awake!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ncw7x7xWuPk

I know this one.

The same reason Steve jobs and Kanye west went from 0 to greatness, charisma and a high creativity level.

All three of these individuals are incredibly high in openeness and in the case of steve jobs and hitler they both had a high sensitivity to disgust, wish leads liberal types to turn more conservative, wish literally makes for the perfect combination, i.e Elon Musk, Peter Tiel and Powell.

Also artists often make incredible CEOs.

stop watching whatever the spanish equivalent of history channel is.

>occult hitler

the shit is flat earth tier.

>occult hitler
>doesn't know about the vril
pleb

what did i say about history channel, user?

>mocking the man that wanted to save your soul from the hell you live in now
>mocking the man that wanted to prevent you from becoming the autistic compulsive shit poster you have become with no prospects in life other than to collect folder after folder of stupid meme pictures of the very man that wanted to save you.
The Jews certainly did a number on you, boy-o.

they want you to forget this man killed millions.

>thinking spanish people have enough intelligence to create their own history channel and not just dub over american shows

Now thats the real flat earth tier shit right there

You're annoying

I remember I watched a documentary in highschool that had Hitler kick the dog he had during WW1 to death