is this a joke
are you joking right now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escalation_of_commitment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least we'll finally be free.

he just slipped like a thousand Gerrards

Did he run out of oxygen?

so here in the other corner we get some south american guy trying to fight for his life

while autistic manlet tries to pull off his ultra combo and failing

is ippo as a manga just too big to fail? it can write any trash it wants and it keeps afloat by sheer popularity?

BOY YOU GOTTA BREATHE THROUGH YOUR BIG TOE

it's turning out like the match with the guy who almost one shots ippo but gets one shotted in return. maybe this is a turning point for ippo in which he starts utilizes his own ability instead of relying on the coach all the time.

Morikawa is a hack

Boy just needs to use his special ability
「Breathe」

Is this the Makunouchi Roll?

Brain damage is a hell of a drug.

There was too much oxygen, it got on the floor and he slipped on it.

This shit should have ended ten chapters ago

I'm wondering if he had a change in editor or something. Probably shortly before the Gedo fight.

That is when the fights really started to drag on. Looking at the two chapters that are not translated, the fight will go on for a while, and then there are the short chapters and breaks Morikawa takes.

He should just finish the series if his health can't take the schedule

IM NOT EVEN PUNCHING HIM COACH HE JUST KEEPS ON FALLING OVER BY HIMSELF

I just figured he ate too much lightning and really crapped the thunder.

Reminder that he will go down again in the following chapters and Morikawa is taking a break

Ippo why?

Captcha road footpath

>by sheer popularity

no, by the fact people would feel weird to not going through it to the end after having read so much of it

Ippo wins by KO as always from the spoilers and learns a lesson about over committing to fancy garbage attack patterns. Nothing changes. Ippo doesn't retire. He continues to die of CTE while never even using his ten inch oxygen injector.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escalation_of_commitment

>Ippo wins by KO as always from the spoilers
Don't lie. Fuck off. We actually read the spoilers. The match is ongoing.

I dropped One Piece like 800 chapters in but I still read Ippo because I enjoy it. I don't think that's really it.

Looks like he didn't have enough oxygen in his muscles.

cant he just be a better boxer

He just needs to put more points into his HIT STUFF HARD skill.